• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[COMPLETE] THE MADEMOISELLE'S BANQUET (December Mafia)—GAME THREAD

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
[[Sorry, had to step away for a minute. Back to analysis.

Shini didn't really make any substantial posts on day one, with the only notable one being their vote. I'm willing to give day one the benefit of the doubt due to timezone shenanigans and new player. So let's just focus on day two.

His first post on day two opens up with the timezone explanation and a few reads. The only one with much information on
[[FYI, my time zone's GMT+8, so when most of you are active, I'd be sleeping. That and I'm still kinda new to this forum and haven't learn everyone's names yet, like which one is Jackie again? The player pings only list your forum names.

And I still had schoolwork to do so I've been a bit busy.

Anyway, with that being said.

Tetra, I'll admit, I felt a bit sus of them at EoD but to me it felt like it was a bit too early to vote someone out, that and I'm still quite new to the game so I'm still not sure what I was supposed to be doing. Though after reading through their big post, I don't really feel much about them.

Pano, I feel good about them being town. Doesn't feel like they're doing or saying anything too sus.

Yellow's neutral. Not feeling too much about them.

Ua's pretty neutral, again not sure what to feel about him.

The other players, Hmm, I still need time to think about it.

More reads, Feels like pano and yellow are town, that uA is suspicious. Is cautious of me but I think it was a misread? I'd said that massclaiming is a strategy but not one to be done at this point.
Tetra is a bit sus due to all of the things that happened, that and Free dieing. Killer could be trying to frame Tetra or it's Tetra trying to keep Free quiet.

Pano. I feel is trustworthy. Though the idea of revealing our roles seems like a really terrible idea waiting to unfold. (Who knows how it'd go really)

Yellow is the main poker, trying for information and the like. Feels like a town's play since he's asking for people to actually say something.

Ua's inactivity and saying to abstain but votes Tetra does seem sus. But I'm not quite sure.

Minty. A fellow new player but unlike you. I sleep when everyone's active as the place that I live in is GMT+8. The posts I'd made were when there weren't much going on, plus the EoD things happened while I was asleep. But you feel like a townie despite my emotions saying otherwise.

Wind. I feel a bit sus about you wanting everyone to reveal their roles, as that's something a Mafia player would want, seeing as information is key to winning.

Seren. Not much I can really say except for maybe the throwback at Tetra's flavor. Feels like he's been the most quiet so far.

Is corrected on me here, and starts to second-guess Pano
... I misread Wind's post, thought they said it was a better idea to try Pano's suggestion now, rather than later. Sorry.

God, now you're making me double-guess Pano. He definitely poked a lot of people and we haven't really seen what he has to offer.

More reads - what was it about my readlist that made you need more time? Is suspicious of Seren primarily.
Tetra going off the rails and the sheer spam and emotions lead me to believe that she has a 90% probability of being town.

The possibility of a Bus Driver also explains why Jackie got a guilty lead on Tetra, so points to whoever thought of that to save Tetra.

The ones that feel the most town to me have to be Sind and Minty, mostly because I can't really comprehend a time where anyone that's Mafia would put such attention to details in such a small game.

Pano is leaning onto the town side for me, their pokes and providing suggestions and theories is definitely helping their case. (even if one of them didn't sound like a good idea, though that did kind-of work out since we now have certainty on two players being town)

Yellow still feels like a townie to me, haven't done much to make me believe otherwise.

Wind. I was gonna say something about their previous posts but the recent one made me need some more time to determine their presumed alignment.

Seren is doing a lot of questioning to a lot of people's ideas and suggestions. Mainly been quiet but I understand the busy schedule and all that. Though the other posts, to me, feels a bit sus, not sure why though.

Discusses possibilities regarding Tetra.
We have three possibilities if there is or isn't a deflector.

One, this is the possibility where there isn't a deflector and Tetra is Mafia or TP. We get a scum or TP detection from this.

Two, the possibility where there is a town deflector and Tetra is innocent. If we could get their input on who they deflected then yeah we got a scum read.

Three, the possibility where there is a scum deflector and Tetra is innocent, then we have a certainty of scum as deflector. (Can a TP be a deflector?)

Posts a bunch of theories here. Could be honest ideas, could be blowing smoke.
Okay, here's my take, and keep in mind. All of these are based on extremely paranoid ideas, hypothetical instances, long stretches and low probabilities (basically I'mma go full conspiracy theorist mode on) but hey, low possibilities don't mean impossible, right?

(I don't necessarily think any of this is true as some of them could only be pulled off by an emotionless strategist hell bent on winning. This is just an observation made by a paranoid person who knows nothing about the other players.)

I don't have time to evaluate Seren. I know Yellow posted thoughts for them. BUt I needed to be in bed a while ago, and I would like to review Seren's posts for myself. So. Between Yellow and Shini, I feel like Shini has offered less, And while I still think this could be a case of a new player new player mistakes, my earlier theory of the Mafia not being able to communicate privately during the day could also explain things. So while I'm not 100% clearing yellow, I think SHini is the safer lynch.

Vote: ShiniGojira
@Inkedust

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
[[Okay, well then... I need to go to bed, and I don't think I'm going to be changing anyone's mind at this point, but I can't miss two votes, so.

Sorry, Shini.
Vote: ShiniGojira.
@Inkedust

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[Absolutely certain that some of these votes for Shinji are from scum. The train is long enough now that I can't sway it, either way. I'll try to post by EOD, but it looks like the vote is clear.]]

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[Okay, new take. Scumteam would be insane to bus scum!Shinji unless they had a 3-mon team. (They might have a 3-mon team anyway.) So if he flips scum, we're still in danger. And I'm pretty goddamn sure he's going to flip innocent. I will not be joining the vote train. I pray I survive the night.]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[good morning. Only have time for one quick post before EoD. Looks like there was some good investigation had overnight, but nothing to change my mind. No hard feelings Shini. My vote is not related to experience or inexperience here. I've seen beginner players play brilliantly, and veterans make mistakes. I'm simply voting from the information put in front of me.

To everyone else, we need to pay close attention to what happens tonight and be ready to discuss in the morning. Keep your eyes and ears open as to what happens with your powers. Was there interference? Doctors, did your target die? Investigators, what do your findings say compared to what we've learned so far? Players who can bestow boons, see who comes tomorrow with the advantage (and pray it's not two kills tonight).

Good luck everyone. Let's crack this case.]]

ShiniGojira

Multiversal Extraordinaire
Pronouns
He/him/they/her
Partners
  1. froslass
  2. zorua-gojira
  3. salandit-shiny
[[good morning. Only have time for one quick post before EoD. Looks like there was some good investigation had overnight, but nothing to change my mind. No hard feelings Shini. My vote is not related to experience or inexperience here. I've seen beginner players play brilliantly, and veterans make mistakes. I'm simply voting from the information put in front of me.

To everyone else, we need to pay close attention to what happens tonight and be ready to discuss in the morning. Keep your eyes and ears open as to what happens with your powers. Was there interference? Doctors, did your target die? Investigators, what do your findings say compared to what we've learned so far? Players who can bestow boons, see who comes tomorrow with the advantage (and pray it's not two kills tonight).

Good luck everyone. Let's crack this case.]]
Yeah, I kinda already resigned before the extension though so eh.

It was fun playing with you all.

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[Stressed as fuck by irl and expecting to die in the night if either of our dead were the Doc/I get strongman killed/the Doc doesn't trust me/something else horrible. Gonna make some final notes.]]

1a. Most of us are reading everyone as town. Seren is right: there must be at least two scum, which means at least one person, minimum, is stealth right now. If we're stupidly lucky, Shinji is scum and there's two of the fuckers. I don't believe that. I believe it's more likely that there are three, that Shinji is innocent, and that town will be on mislynch-and-lose tomorrow.

1b. Pretty sure at least two of [Pano, Yellow, Tetra, Seren] are Mafia. I don't believe Wind, Minty or Sind are scum, I know I'm town, and Shinji will be a sure thing in a few minutes anyway.

1c. Seren is more suspicious if Shinji flips scum. He less suspicious if Shinji flips innocent. I actually think his play is decent so far, although obviously I don't love being sussed, he's not wrong to keep trying to stop people from assuming the popular theories are correct. It's in the scum's interest to get people to hunt the TP, and it's in the scum's interest to get on the popular theories so long as they're wrong (and 'everyone is town' counts as that for sure).

2. I will not be giving any hint as to how I'll use my cop power in the night. I may roll a D6. I refuse to be Deflected again by prediction, if that power does exist.

3. I am formally asking any protective roles to keep me alive. If the scumteam don't have a Strongman, I can rack up pings, and win the game for town.

4. I currently believe Tetra is town and that the scum have a deflector, but please don't talk about confirmed. Nothing's confirmed.

5a. There's no point in me voting, since it's unanimous for Shinji.

5b. At least one scum is on this vote train even if Shinji flips Mafia, but probably not all the scum. Analyse the votes carefully.

[[Good luck, everyone. Let's see if I can get a short flavourpost out. I'd like to end the day on RP.]]

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
1639050255701.png

So, this was it. The goomy was about to die, because nobody had agreed with her about her reasons not to vote for him. Maybe everyone was right, and he was just a really uncoordinated Mafia member. Maybe the killers couldn't talk during the day and that was why he seemed disconnected...

She scribbled her most recent notes down for everyone to refer to in the morning, in case of the worst possible scenario: Litno being innocent, and Salem being murdered during the night.

She didn't bother voting for anyone. What would be the point? She had nothing left she could do but head to her room, figure out who to spy on during the night, and hope she survived until morning.

Had revealing her power done nothing but take attention off suspicious players and land the Mafia an easy sacrifice?

She'd know soon, at least.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Well, times nearly up. There's no time to decide properly, and I can't think of what else to do. Gotta vote...
Vote: Wind

I know this won't count for anything. But shinis fate is sealed. I don't even blame anyone for voting them. I agree. I was on the verge of it too. At this point in the game I'm scared. I don't know what's going on, everyone feels too town, and... I don't know... Wind could be stealth. As per my last post I don't buy that not saying anything about cop!Jackie means innocent.

I do agree that regardless of alignment flip some scum voted for shini. If shini is innocent, scum yellow is slightly less likely.
I wouldn't write off Sind too easy.

I don't know what else to do.

If I die tonight, I only have one thing to say.
I boosted pano
Good luck friends.

I'd also request someone comb everyones posts, like my roleclaim post, as well as other players posts. Perhaps more insight can be gleaned. Dot your i's and cross your t's, go over stuff with a highlighter, so whatever you have to to find out the truth. Once again, good luck.

And if Jackie dies... Well I'm sorry it had to be this way. What bad luck to have a deflector. Anyways I am choosing to trust only Jackie and myself with reasonable certainty.

Goodbye. ]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
He smirked. "I'll do the gentlemanly thing and give the challenger the first move."
When the Mimikyu didn't move, Steven scowled in disgust. "All bark and no bite. Not sure why I expected any different."

The battle frenzy faded, and so did the steel wing's light. Suddenly, he felt drained. The room held an air of defeat. He hated it.

Sharply, Steven turned on his heel. He addressed the group from over his shoulder. "If you need me, I'll be in my room."

Night 2

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"You're out of time. Cease your bickering," Mademoiselle demanded. "Bring the goomy to me."

*​

Litno glanced around the room, his body shaking and tears threatening to leak from his eyes.

Everyone around him were whispering. Whispering about his death, he didn't like it, they thought he was expendable.

That he was weak.

It wasn't his fault he was too scared to talk! It wasn't his fault that he wasn't useful! He tried, but at the end.

It wasn't enough.

The Goomy gulped as the grandfather clock chimed to a halt, a heavy silence permeating through the room.

He was alone, no one trusted him, no one knew who he was.

How he wished he was still back at home, he didn't choose to be here. He didn't want to die alone...

He never liked being alone.

His body was tired. His horns drooped and his eyes felt heavy.

His breathing deepened and lessened, it was too much effort to even breath...

... too much effort to care...

Too much effort to... live...

*​

What followed was a brief glimpse of a struggle between Litno and those who'd voted for him. In the midst of their skirmish, Litno's tiny glass facsimile fell from the game board, shattering the moment it made contact with the floor. The sound of smashing glass interrupted by Mademoiselle, who'd pounced on the tiny thing, dragging him back to her perch. In one swift motion, Mademoiselle removed the ribbon that had been wrapped around the goomy's entire body.

Litno became limp. Like a corpse.

Mademoiselle threw the body in front of his lynchers, like a chunk of meat to a pack of houndour, turning her interest to the freshly divorced ribbon.

A coy simile spread across her features. "Good choice," Mademoiselle trilled, presenting the ribbon for all to see. Instead of the gleaming white of the previous two ribbons, this ribbon was a deep shade of crimson. "You may be able to weed out his accomplices yet." Her smile faded. "Now, back to your rooms and make the most of the little time you have left to rest—these extensions I grant you cut into the night, you see. Besides, There's something I need to take care of," she said, callously glaring at the goomy's body.
-
FINAL VOTE TALLY

5—ShiniGojira (Panoramic_Vacuum, MintyMimix, HelloYellow17, windskull, Seren)
1—windskull (Flyg0n)

3—No Vote (Sinderella, ShiniGojira, unrepentantAuthor)

Litno (ShiniGojira) has been eliminated. He was Mafia.
Day 3 will begin in 36 hours.

Day 3

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
1239355_FyA5qjBo.png

"You!" yowled Salem. "You— Why didn't you just refuse to kill, huh? Why do I have to go through this game over and over?"

She backed away from her assailant, growling, hissing, wondering if her attacks would be of any worth in this place. Experience suggested there was no escape. Not even in her tunnel system. What would Dusk do? Would she say something? She'd be strong, defiant. Brave.

She tried to be brave.

"I hope they find you out and gut you like a rat," she spat, trying to imitate Dusk. "Get it over with."

And so they did.

*​

As each player walked through the hallways, they would be greeted by an immense wreckage. It required a great amount of care to navigate around the splintered floorboards and caved in walls. Who or whatever had done this must've been powerful to do enough damage to bypass even the mansion's own self-repairing abilities.

Meanwhile, in the dining hall, Mademoiselle was looking rather frazzled. Predictably, she was holding another white ribbon in her talons and yet another helping of glass shards were scattered across the floor. Let's see, on the board there was a mimikyu, sableye, infernape ...hold on. Wasn't that a phantump the other day? How peculiar. Anyway, continuing on from there would reveal the missing piece.

The miniature purrloin was gone.

"Well, certainly not the most elegant way to go about it," Mademoiselle scorned. "You know what to do."
-
Salem Weir (unrepentantAuthor) has been eliminated. She was Innocent.
Night 3 will begin in
48 hours.
PLAYER LIST

CHARACTER
SPECIES
PLAYER
Loïc​
Mimikyu​
Diamond​
Sableye​
Rocky​
Infernape​
Steven Stone​
Empoleon​
Zen
Bisharp
Hana​
Flygon​
Professor Eleos​
Gardevoir​
Litno
Goomy
Salem Weir
Purrloin
May Victoria Wallace
Meowstic
Neo​
Espeon​

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
What in the world?!

The Professor breathed a sigh of relief. Their suspicions weren't completely unfounded, and they had a higher chance of all making out cleanly. But even so... A forlorn frown rested upon his mouth. The Purrloin was telling the truth, and unfortunately, they were one of the most valuable members of their investigation. Even so...! He clenched his fist in anger. This was mindless, senseless murder! All of it! Everything about this game was. They lost multiple innocents already, and... Even so... He couldn't help but think of his own action. By voting, he too had stained his hands. And the killers were chosen by the game, weren't they? Did that mean they were forced into the role unwittingly? What would've happened were he chosen to be one? Would he have been compelled to do the same...?
You may be able to weed out his accomplices yet." Her smile faded.
He was stirred out of his thoughts when Mademoiselle spoke. "Accomplices? As in multiple?" He recalled a point of information the Goomy kept alluding to:
These three feel like they could be on a three-scum team and craft an absolutely insane plan.
a three-scum play, with Pano being either the third scum with Tetra
it also provides a seemingly easy kill for the Mafia, especially if it's a three-scum Mafia.
Now, with the Mademoiselle's slip-up, it was certain:
"There are 3 members of the Mafia in this game. So two remain...!"

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
((Apparently there's a post hotkey button that I accidentally pressed. The earlier flavor reaction to the wreckage at the top of my post got cutoff. Here's what I meant to put:))

What in the world?!
Everything was in shambles! What happened last night?! Even their host seemed frazzled by all of it. Dare he ask...? He shook his head. He already tested things yesterday with his risky play, no need to disturb the water just yet. He carefully gazed upon the board once more. Was there an Infernape there...? And the ribbons left behind missing are...

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
(( Hi, everyone! Just wanted to let you know that I have a lot of reading to do, and I'm going to be busy for most of tonight. I'm looking to catch up when I have the chance tonight, then dive in for real tomorrow. I look forward to playing with all of you! ))

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
The minute Steven left his quarters, he was on high alert. To say there was evidence of a struggle would be an understatement. Cautiously, he followed the path of destruction toward the dining room. Even there there were signs of damage, though not as severe as the rest of the mansion. 'How odd,' he thought, getting past his initial shock. The mansion supposedly was able to repair itself, but perhaps not to this extent? Frankly, it was worrying. He frowned at the wreckage surrounding the rather harrowed-looking Mademoiselle. Things were escalating. Not good.

Also not good were the remains of a Purrloin statuette shattered beneath the game board. Steven shook his head and stared hard at the ground. She'd been brave; wrong, but brave. Bastards. The least he could do would be to find them and bury them for her.

He was stirred out of his thoughts when Mademoiselle spoke. "Accomplices? As in multiple?" He recalled a point of information the Goomy kept alluding to:
Now, with the Mademoiselle's slip-up, it was certain:
"There are 3 members of the Mafia in this game. So two remain...!"
The silence was broken by the Gardevoir's shout, and Steven uncharacteristically flinched at the noise. Gods, he was not getting enough sleep. The paranoia will do that to a person. That and the whole prospect of dying suddenly in the night tended to make one more hesitant to let down their guard.

"Do we really have to be shouting at this time of the morning?" he grumbled, searching the table for something. Coffee, tea, anything with caffeine. But the table was a mess, and he was even more grumpy having come away empty-handed. "Of course there's three scum. Would the Goomy have really given up so easily if it was just him and one other? I doubt it."

"And, speaking of doubt..."
My vote is hovering over Yellow, Pano and a bit on Tetra.

These three feel like they could be on a three-scum team and craft an absolutely insane plan.
"I also doubt the little killer would have given up one of his teammates in his final throes. I'm more inclined to believe the innocence of the Espeon and the Flygon at this point because of his final words in particular."

"A shame we lost our lead investigator, though. Would have been quite handy to see if the Goomy's power was the scum's blocking or swapping power. Still, we've dealt a blow to their efforts, and we have to redouble ours to try to solve this mystery. Besides, I believe we may have enough evidence to at least pick one more scum out of the bunch today."

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
[[I'm gonna attempt to get back into the swing of the RP flavor, because this is supposed to be fun, damnit! I think all I needed was a couple days break to unwind.]]

What a catastrophe Diamond had found himself in. He was supposed to be showing that he was the leader here! Instead, he was at the other end of the spectrum entirely - the majority of the other pokemon were side-eyeing him. Meanwhile, the collective party lost several "innocents" and only have one culprit to show for it.

Litno became limp. Like a corpse.

Mademoiselle threw the body in front of his lynchers, like a chunk of meat to a pack of houndour, turning her interest to the freshly divorced ribbon.

Diamond scowled at the corpse, thrown at them as if to be eaten. He waited from his shadow to see if any of the other pokemon ran for it - meat wasn't in his diet. So, in the end, the goomy had been quiet for a good reason after all. Stupid sticky goop - now he looked bad, through no fault of his own! Well, in this case, anyway. His mocking of Waddles didn't seem to do so much as cause a sneer in the empoleon. Coward. (He hadn't forgotten the mimikyu either, assaulting him with tiny, colored plastic. Diamond ate them out of spite. Disgusting, but again, he'd eaten worse.)

Then again, Waddles was hardly the biggest coward Diamond had ever met - hell, he wasn't even the biggest coward in this room! Diamond's gaze drifted to their host, doing their best yveltal impression with those soul-bells it was collecting from innocent and mafia alike. He wondered briefly how many would agree with him if he challenged them to ignore the rules and turn their petty bickering against Mademoiselle instead. Then again, he hadn't exactly lead the charge in finding the game's killers successfully. No, at this point, with their numbers dwindling, they might as well just solve this puzzle and be done with it.

The miniature purrloin was gone.

"A shame we lost our lead investigator, though. Would have been quite handy to see if the Goomy's power was the scum's blocking or swapping power. Still, we've dealt a blow to their efforts, and we have to redouble ours to try to solve this mystery. Besides, I believe we may have enough evidence to at least pick one more scum out of the bunch today."

The mansion had been absolutely rocked in the night, in some way that no one, including himself, had apparently heard occur. Like him, it seemed everyone else only discovered the wreckage as they obediently made their way for the morning gathering. How that was possible remained a mystery - it looked as though a bomb had gone off. Surely someone should have heard that! Their killers must have really wanted Salem gone.

Not that Diamond was at all surprised with that part.

"Well, of course she's gone," the sableye said from his shadow, his lack of mouth distorting the sound once again. "What kind of fool would expect to survive the night after a reveal like that?" How any of them expected the purrlion to have escaped alive after claiming to possess (arguably) the most threatening ability to their enemies was baffling, especially with this few players remaining. And yet, they wondered why he was hesitant to reveal his own...

Well, they had wanted him to be more forthcoming.

He slipped a hand out of the shadow of the game board and swiped a broken piece, before withdrawing it into his hiding place. "But we have more important matters to discuss than the murder we all saw coming before it happened! Yes, indeed!" His speech, dripping with venom, paused a moment, if only for dramatic effect. "Would anyone care to reveal why they chose to interfere with me last night? Perhaps you thought to protect the purrloin, hmmm? But it appears that, while someone wasted both their night and mine, their efforts were fruitless anyway! Congratulations, you've just deprived the group of three useful abilities for a night! Mine, the purrlion's... and your own! I do hope you are satisfied now. Yes, well chosen, indeed!"

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
"Well, of course she's gone," the sableye said from his shadow, his lack of mouth distorting the sound once again. "What kind of fool would expect to survive the night after a reveal like that?"
Steven scowled at the shadows as they spoke. "The Purrloin asked for protection, it wouldn't be unreasonable to think that a healer could protect her. Seems as if her plea fell on deaf ears."

"Would anyone care to reveal why they chose to interfere with me last night? Perhaps you thought to protect the purrloin, hmmm? But it appears that, while someone wasted both their night and mine, their efforts were fruitless anyway! Congratulations, you've just deprived the group of three useful abilities for a night! Mine, the purrlion's... and your own! I do hope you are satisfied now. Yes, well chosen, indeed!"
"Unless, of course, the scum thought you might be our protector which was very foolish on their part. The hint you gave about your power not working with the Flygon's boon? I still can't make heads or tails of it, but it certainly doesn't hint that you are a doctor."

"Though, it does do one thing, and that's confirm the existence of a roleblocker in our midst. We now also know that that wasn't the Goomy's power."

He turned to the rest of the room. "Does anyone have any evidence that their target last night was swapped or redirected in any way?"

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
"Wait a minute..." Steven paused, a look of surprise crossing his face.

"Would anyone care to reveal why they chose to interfere with me last night? Perhaps you thought to protect the purrloin, hmmm? But it appears that, while someone wasted both their night and mine, their efforts were fruitless anyway! Congratulations, you've just deprived the group of three useful abilities for a night! Mine, the purrlion's... and your own! I do hope you are satisfied now. Yes, well chosen, indeed!"

"The way you've phrased this, you're suggesting the Roleblocker is Town aligned? I was under the assumption that such a power would stand to benefit scum more than anything."

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Loic scurried out of his room, clearly on a mission. For the moment, he didn't care that the Purrloin had been taken out--he'd deal with that later. Right now, his focus was that he'd been challenged. He couldn't get a hit in before the Other Big Bird sent him back to his room. Now, he had all the time in the world.

He made it out to the main foyer, where he sunk into the floor. His shadow darted around in erratic directions, before suddenly turning and beelining straight for the Empoleon.

Blue Big Bird was gonna get it.

Without a moments hesitation, Loic scrambled beneath Steven's feet. Before he had much of a chance to react, he leapt from his shadow in the floor, and with a single, powerful swing of his ghostly hand...bitch slapped the bird right across his face.

As contact was made, Loic sunk back to the floor, and his formless shadow ran back for the wall. He zig-zagged up it, before sticking his head back out to glare at Blue Big Bird. A loud thhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzbbbbb sounded from him, before he ducked back into the shadow and made his way up to the ceiling. He fully reformed and simply sat there, staring down in a mocking fashion. He brandished his Butterfree knife once more.

"Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk," he hissed.

Top Bottom