• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[COMPLETE] THE MADEMOISELLE'S BANQUET (December Mafia)—GAME THREAD

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"He the one I mentioned the other day! The one that transformed! I was in a game- like this- with him and he was pretty confident until I caught him. But I don't know where he went after the game. Honest!"
Mademoiselle narrowed her eyes and growled. "Typical. A coward till the bitter end." She made no mention of that whole 'transformation' affair, lest she compromise herself, however she was more inclined to believe the phantump's words. A search would be in order, however that would have to wait seeing the current business she had to attend to.

In one elegant motion, Mademoiselle resumed her position on her perch, watching each player intently, her expression far more severe.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Hmm, maybe! To be honest I don’t think I noticed Free putting any strong sus on you at the end, but I also might not be the best person to ask because apparently I missed a lot of things. 🙃 This argument feels like a stretch, imo. ]]
[[Wasn’t at the end. In the middle of the day, however, she was very side-eye of me because I asked everyone with nudgevotes to take them off whoever they’d nudged if that person had spoken (at the time it was Wind on Tetra), only to go back and re-read Tetra’s posts, where i found some odd discrepancies that actually made me sus of her. The switch from my alleged “hey take your vote off Tetra” (which was literally just a HEY DON’T KILL SOMEBODY FOR A NUDGE because it was the end of the day) to actually sussing Tetra had Free trying to put some pressure on me. When I defended myself Free said something along the lines of “If I die I’m just trying to warn others that your switch doesn’t necessarily mean you’re innocent.”

So based on all of that I actually don’t think that’s that deep of an argument!]]

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
Seren: Giant question mark all around. I'd like to hear your reads.

[[Alright, I'm not good at putting my thoughts into words on a dime like this (Hell I don't think I even attempted a read list in my previous game tbh), but here's my attempt.]]

[[THE FOLLOWING IS MY READS LIST; I'VE QUOTED MINTY FOR EASE OF CONVENIENCE OF NOT MISSING ANYONE.]]

Wind: I know Wind works a lot too and has been pretty quiet, short of the opening day's prodding and subsequnt RP flavor with Inke. Solid neutral, perhaps leaning towards town due to the prodding and redacting votes. It's definitely a pressure tactic that's utilized often enough that I didn't bat an eye, especially once they withdrew.

Tetra: I'm sorry, Tetra, I Heart You, but so far I'm just baffled by almost everything you've said so far, and getting more confused with every post. Definitely my most sus reading.

Sind: The giant Blackboard post reminds me of Jesse from second anniversary. Feels slightly less technical and more... observational, note-taking, in a way? But Loic is soft town to me. Haven't seen anything to convince me otherwise, but that doesn't mean a mafia can't keep track of this same information, too, and I don't want to rule her out simply because she's conveniently summing things up for everyone.

Jackie: Again I know is dealing with IRL stuff quite a bit recently, so I'm willing to cut her some slack in her quick, short bursts of posting. I'm a little sus of the immediate "Free was innocent so Tetra absolutely must be scum and I am not changing my vote" thing, but only because of how aggressive it is. There's still plenty of other things that could have happened here. I do happen to agree with it, but... let's please just give it some thought, yes? I'm also side-eyeing the "first to abstain" thing, as that does feel very anti-Jackie (in terms of how second anniversary went, as well as a couple other people agreeing that this is mildly questionable OOC behavior from our dear uA). All that said, I do feel she's soft-town, though, for a reason I do not feel comfortable revealing as of yet.

Gojira: Null. Too quiet to get a solid read on, and frankly, I do not like the idea that being silent means guilty, as I stated a few posts above. A few curiosities on their reads posts, which I have quoted below.

Seren: * insert copyka emote here * (...You don't really expect me to read myself, do you...? Really? What the f- Fiiiiiine. I'm town.

Pano: I'm not sure what to think here, to be honest. I want to say town, but I have a gut feeling there's something off here. Diamond's concern of Steven "constantly prodding but not offering anything themselves" is also a concern of mine. Again, what better way to deflect attention than to shove attention on literally anyone else? I'm willing to write it off as just the agressive RP flavor not sitting right with me, however, because I just... haven't got a clue.

Yellow: Another soft-town read, I suppose? Neo's fun, but he's been mostly unhelpful other than slightly prodding Steven for answers, which I did appreciate since Steven's been the one prodding everyone else and no one else has prodded him back. He does feel harmless, but again, that may just be the RP flavor (and I'm trying to keep my OSAS bias out of it, too) because outside of it, there hasn't been much substance in these posts either up until the last couple hours, which... I can't gleam anything from. It's just trying to figure out the Tetra situation.

She then tried to use the lack of multiple deaths to hint that maybe there is no TP after all.
[[But why bother even mentioning a TP at all then? Maybe I'm just... too tired for this, but I haven't seen any reason for why she might even make such a not-claim when literally no one had even considered it to be a possibility previously. ]]

Yellow is the main poker, trying for information and the like. Feels like a town's play since he's asking for people to actually say something.
[[I disagree with this one in the sense that Pano's been the main poker so far, I think. That said, I stand by what Diamond said in my previous post that while Steven has been poking people a lot, he hasn't really had a lot to offer up himself, either, other than a sturdier "My Role Is Good For Town" than Tetra's was.]]

Wind. I feel a bit sus about you wanting everyone to reveal their roles, as that's something a Mafia player would want, seeing as information is key to winning.
[[...Wasn't it Pano who suggested this? I though Wind had posted against doing it.]]

Seren. Not much I can really say except for maybe the throwback at Tetra's flavor. Feels like he's been the most quiet so far.
[[I've definitely been most quiet so far, admittedly! Working full time, alas. I mentioned in my prior post an hour or two ago that by the time end of day came, it wasn't worth me trying to sneak in a post when my vote literally would not have mattered; hence the two or three large posts now, when I can get caught up on all the drama I've missed! I purposely do try to go back and catch up on everything to be informed, although I can also see how people may take this was "staying quiet to see what happens and just react to it". Unfortunately, short of quitting my job, there is very little I can do about this.

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
[[I’m going to again reiterate that I’ve been trying to read between the lines here. Why suddenly blurt out “HEY MAYBE ITS AN ARSONIST” unless you are or know there’s an arsonist or similar TP?

I can agree with you on one thing, it could be a potential way to skrrrrtttttt around whatever blunders she made yesterday but the suddenness of the “Wow there might be a TP!” when, yes—nobody had questioned it yet—makes me think she’s trying make some hints, because that’s a thing people do. It’s a thing I’ve done myself.

This is role madness and we’re kind of at a point where if we don’t start weeding out who’s who town’s gonna lose lmfao. So MAYBE Tetra’s trying to be subtle here, or she’s trying to skrrrrtttttt. Don’t know yet, but that’s where I’m at.]]

[[Oh, I think I see. In second anniversary, DawningWinds immediately told the thread there was an arsonist and the reason she knew for sure was because she could counter them. You think Tetra may be trying to do something similar? Warn us?...Why not speak up beforehand, then? And where are we getting the point that she may be the TP? I still don't see why she would need to mention a TP exists if she's the one trying to survive solo. I'm still not sure I follow, sorry. :c ]]

ShiniGojira

Multiversal Extraordinaire
Pronouns
He/him/they/her
Partners
  1. froslass
  2. zorua-gojira
  3. salandit-shiny
[[I disagree with this one in the sense that Pano's been the main poker so far, I think. That said, I stand by what Diamond said in my previous post that while Steven has been poking people a lot, he hasn't really had a lot to offer up himself, either, other than a sturdier "My Role Is Good For Town" than Tetra's was.]]

[[...Wasn't it Pano who suggested this? I though Wind had posted against doing it.]]

... I misread Wind's post, thought they said it was a better idea to try Pano's suggestion now, rather than later. Sorry.

God, now you're making me double-guess Pano. He definitely poked a lot of people and we haven't really seen what he has to offer.

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
Hana stopped and blinked, then blinked again. "Steven?" Champion Steven Stone! Unable to help herself, she grinned widely. "Steven its me. Hana! We uh... we played one of these games before together. I was a human then though but I remember you." She did her best to try to sound calm, but inwardly she felt relief. Someone she knew! She relaxed a little at the comment about being a dragon. She didn't want to seem like an idiot-

Wait... this Steven felt different somehow. Maybe it was just stress though?

[[Its hard to say further thoughts but I still speculate we have some kind of third party, and maybe a 2-3 person scumteam? If the third party can't kill though I wonder if we have a 2 person scumteam?]]
Steven's eyes narrowed at the bumbling Flygon. They'd met before? When they were both human? He scrutinized the Flygon a bit more. He knew he was a hard person to miss; the constant recognition would be annoying if it wasn't such a boon. She wasn't familiar to him, though. What would a person who turned into a Flygon look like? Maybe she was a fan? Or maybe she'd taken his order at a coffee shop?

Plus she said they'd played this game before, which he definitely had not. A masquerade maybe, but this? He would have remembered this.

"Sorry, I have no idea who you are. If we get out of here though, I'd be happy to give you an autograph."

[[Only time for flavor post before school. I will be reading this thread with great interest on my lunch break though]]

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
((Gonna get a quick post in before work saying thank y'all for your patience. Everyone's got stuff going on in the background and anything I'm flinging or pressing on I mean as a function of the game, but ultimately I also do want to be respectful of time and situations. Gojira I know I went in hardcore on you and I appreciate the follow ups; my main fear was the presence of Active Lurkers and I went for the quickest way to draw out information. Sorry if I've been quick to jump on y'all because of it, but I hope everyone is having a good day and remember to please take good care of yourselves and maintain your livelihoods and health! If I end up going for the throat in this, I just want to make it clear that I mean it solely and wholly within the game's context; sometimes life happens and that's alright. If anything that I end up doing bothers y'all on a more personal level, I'd be more than willing to talk through them. The last thing I want to do is have something I do end up harming our actual out of game relationships in the heat of detective work and getting too personal. Take good care of yourselves y'all; I'll be hopping back in to give more analytical thoughts later today.))

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Will post later in more detail and in character. For now: I was right about Free being town, damn you all, and Tetra is fucking scum, I'm certain of it. I believe with conviction that Free was killed for being the one person fully suspicious of Tetra.]]

[[Also vote Tetra. @Inkedust. I will not be changing my vote.]]
[[Lol can't wait for you to eat crow later

More thoughts to come]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I guess I understand why everyone is sussing me because I bungled but I'll claim later if only to prevent you guys from killing a townie.

I still have to review posts but to clarify, I suggested a TP because I thought it was pretty weird that there's only been two deaths per night.

I sense a bit of confirmation bias because now everything I do is sus because I was already sussed though.

I'm going to try to round up any more questions you all have had but for now I'd like to once again refer to my original long post in which I explain why my play feels so weird.

And yes, you're right, I could have made a better claim to defend myself but I kind of slipped up and wasn't feeling great at the time...]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[lorge post incoming !]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
The giant Blackboard post reminds me of Jesse from second anniversary. Feels slightly less technical and more... observational, note-taking, in a way?
[[Yes, because it was lol. It wasn't really MEANT to be technical, it was meant to point out discrepancies along the way so people wouldn't have to go back and look for themselves, while also giving me a chance to jot my own notes down to keep my brain in check. It was 80% note-taking and observation, 20% technical, even though I'm not quite sure how any of it could have been technical aside from proving what things were said and when they were.

Yeah 100% Pano's been the main poker, and one thing I pointed out in my tri-fold was that she mentioned having a theory and I couldn't tell if that was RP flavor or if she was hinting at something, and she's yet to really provide anything helpful aside from throwing shade at everyone and just all around being a pressure poker. It admittedly doesn't help that Steven's a dickbag and I'm trying really hard to not confuse RP flavor with gaming, so Pano is like a soft-sus for me right now given most of my focus is on Tetra and Jackie.]]

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[Just wanna clear something up, separately to my incoming posts! I actually do usually abstain on Day One.]]

Jackie is usually against abstaining on D1
Jackie has, as far as I can remember, never ever pushed for that.

[[This is false, actually! Take a look at my history of abstention.]]

Just abstain and tell these sadistic fuckers where to put it.
I abstain from votin'.

[[I abstained early in Xmas Mafia.]]

Okay, so, first-off, if'n yer votin' fer Nobody, I'm pretty sure y'gotta say so outright. Like I just did.

[[And again in 2nd Anni.]]

"I think we should sacrifice someone, even if we really don't want to get it wrong! Because most of us don't have powers, we're way better off trying to get lucky by choosing one of the quiet people than not choosing anyone! I just don't know who's most likely..."

[[In Namo's game, I argued against abstaining because of the high number of vanilla townies.]]

"Seeing as everyone has important roles this game, it might be better to abstain," she said, hesitantly,

[[And I considered abstention in Humble Vale, again because of it being role madness.]]

[[So there you have it! I abstain, or strongly consider it, more often than not.]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[Just wanna clear something up, separately to my incoming posts! I actually do usually abstain on Day One.]]

[[This is false, actually! Take a look at my history of abstention.]]

[[I abstained early in Xmas Mafia.]]

[[And again in 2nd Anni.]]

[[In Namo's game, I argued against abstaining because of the high number of vanilla townies.]]

[[And I considered abstention in Humble Vale, again because of it being role madness.]]

[[So there you have it! I abstain, or strongly consider it, more often than not.]]
[[HMMMMMMMMMMMM okay, welp. Thank you for that. More to consider.

I suggested a TP because I thought it was pretty weird that there's only been two deaths per night.
I think you mean one death per night?]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Also I think its wise to remember that without cops, its hard to be 100% certain of anything in this game. We want to minimize a mislynch as much as possible.

I'd like to make a request. Since I don't want to snap back vote jackie for voting me in case jackie is somehow just a tunnelling townie, I offer to role reveal first if no one backs down near EoD.

This will prove I can't base my reveals on anyone elses reveals or fabricate anything. Or if anyone else has a good idea for how I can prove my innocence without dying that'd be great.

Anyways replies below.

From going back and combing that entire thread, Tetra's plays, at the moment, feel like scum scrambling to seem town. "I'm voting Free because they're voting me but I think we should vote Jackie because they're suspicious for not posting at all".....while also being pretty inactive to start herself. Tetra also claimed that others were sussing Jackie and I didn't see that at all?? Then, again I have spreedreader syndrome so please enlighten me if anybody else was outright "I don't trust Jackie rn" the way Tetra was.
Nope! What happened is I was mentally out of it for days and then when I saw myself getting seriously sussed when I'd barely done anything I got bitter and defensive. Not the best reaction but I was just annoyed at the time.
My reaction was to panic, vote back at Free (to tie the vote!) and then point suspicion where others had voiced some 'concerns'. Not outright suspicion but some people had asked why jackie had been silent.
Yeah, not the best play but Free tunnelling me so hard when I'm innocent isn't a good play either. Jackie too.
I am still absolutely baffled by Jackie's "we should abstain but I'm voting Tetra" play 1.) Because from what I've played in previous games with Jackie, Jackie never fucking abstains and 2.) IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE, and that reads like scum scrambling to look town WAY fucking more than Tetra's possible misplays. Also, Jackie saying like every single town player, I have a power role and am an asset to town struck me as fucking bizarre because per the damn signup post...
Me too. Jackie has always been against abstaining? Maybe thats why they picked on me? Their defense isn't any better than mine. I'll hold off making a concrete assessment.

Actually, after going through everything and re-reading Pano's posts, I'm getting this wack ass idea that Tetra might be our TP. Don't want to get too deep into it because I'm trying to read between lines and not make anything seem obvious but :censored: ]]
lol nah! I can see why you'd think that but I jumped on that conclusion because you suggested we might have one and I was like hmm, its odd no one died both nights. Arsonist is the only role I know of that features a group kill instead of nightly! I know almost no roles so it was the first idea I had.

You may be on to something here. Given that Tetra made a “there might not be a TP” comment seemingly out of nowhere, that did raise my suspicion a little. She did clarify later, buuuut that could also just be seen as backpedaling.

Everybody is afraid to speak up because it’s role madness, so everyone has something they can bring to the table and is worried about getting killed for it. That’s valid. Buuut, I think Pano is on to something with her theory. Don’t we should ALL roleclaim, of course, but if it helps narrow the pool of suspects…I would be willing to softclaim.

I won’t do so until I get more thoughts from other players, though.]]
I'll full claim too. Only if I have to. 100% on board to do whatever I have to now that its D2.

Secondly, to Tetra: I kind of feel a little guilty at how harsh my in-character post reaction seems in hindsight. It's definitely in-character, but man, I am not used to RPing this sort of character. I did want to note that, while I understand that you were frustrated at the flavor being taken as as accusation/suspicion of me, that's definitely part of the game. Remember in second anniversary how I made a similar mistake early on and it got people on my case because of it and I got rather grumpy? I'm a little more inclined to believe you're a townie, if only because I made a similar mistake previously and know how it feels. That said, I obviously can't let my personal empathy affect my judgment, either, so... I'll get caught up on the thread proper and go from there.]]
Its ok! I don't take IC posts offensively. But you are right that I stumbled and got grumpy. I wasn't even thinking about a genuine sus of you (for now). I probably should have clarified it wasn't a hard sus though, just frantic flavor! It was just me trying to be helpful town but I already in a panic mode.

End of day actions were very suspicious given as many have pointed out the vagueness and contradictions. In fact, had someone who had remained mostly neutral, out of the conversation, or "safe" been taken out, I would have immediately jumped onto her. Instead, Free was targeted, which, at least for me, is too obvious of a target to go for to try to stir the pot? Maybe I'm overthinking this and it really is as simple as "get rid of the problem". The speculation of a third party in multiple posts is also seriously throwing me for a loop as well: what's the intent on this? It's incredibly insistent too.
I believe this is what the mafia wants you to think and its why they killed Free: decent scum hunter + making me look guilty.
I did write a whole clarification on my actions but long story short it was a mix between being out of it, panicking, and being annoyed.

[[Just popping in to say I'm not going to have a chance to write up that tetra read tonight. But right now, I'm more willing to believe uA is town over Tetra, based on my hunch that I alluded to earlier. Hopefully I'll have time to post my full thoughts before the halfway mark.]]
UA might be town! But I think they are just a confused townie tunneling another townie! Goodness knows I have done that (with good reason because of the lover incident lol) and a lot of people have. Looking forward to your read and I'll answer any questions or probably full claim later if that will help.

[[Will post later in more detail and in character. For now: I was right about Free being town, damn you all, and Tetra is fucking scum, I'm certain of it. I believe with conviction that Free was killed for being the one person fully suspicious of Tetra.]]

[[Also vote Tetra. @Inkedust. I will not be changing my vote.]]
So how many hats do you wanna eat when you're dead wrong :P
But, I could see a world where Jackie’s scum, made a Town read on Free, then killed Free knowing Free was either innocent or TP, and when Free flipped town, Jackie figured they might have the leverage on that kill to say “Free tunneled Tetra and now Free’s dead? Tetra’s scum.”

Likewise I could also see the world where Tetra killed Free to spin it on me or someone else, however, my idea that Tetra is a TP is a lot stronger right now just because of how much between-the-line reading I’ve been doing for the past two hours.]]
I would not be surprised if the first one turns out to be true. I have no interest spinning anything on you yet! I don't even think you're scum tbh. Mostly I'm neutral on you for now. And I'm town, not TP.

[[If I know Jackie as well as I think I do, I could absolutely see them going for this angle. It’s too perfect. Defend Free and capitalize on Tetra’s flailing, then kill Free and make Tetra look extra bad. Use Free’s innocent flip to appear more town the next day.

I don’t think Tetra has ever been anything but town before, but even so, killing Free after she’d been tunneling Tetra all day would be a BAD move on her part. It would only serve to make her look worse, IMO. However, if she felt she had no other choice and knew Free was going to tunnel her into oblivion, it would at least kind of make sense.

My guess is that, if Tetra is the TP, she either has limits on her power and hasn’t been able to kill yet, or she did try to kill and either her shot or mafia’s shot got blocked by a healer. She then tried to use the lack of multiple deaths to hint that maybe there is no TP after all.

This is all hypothetical, though—how likely is it we have three maf and a TP in a game this size? That feels a bit scum-heavy?]]
First one may well be it. Not sure yet though. And I assure you I didn't kill Free, lol. For whatever that is worth!

And I never suggested there is no TP, just that the TP might not be a Serial Killer. I think there is one TP two scum, maybe.

[[I'm sorry, but this is... just a really strange point to be suggesting this? There's been no evidence of a third party whatsoever, so why mention it just to say "there could be a third party involved"? And then, immediately go and backtrack and say there might not be one? Am I making any sense? Because... this suggestion, to me, does not. Like, sure, there could be a SK, and there could not. I just... feel like this was very random to bring up right now, just after Free died? ]]
See above. My original point was and always will be that there is one but maybe not an SK. I brought that up because I found it really weird that two nights in a row only one person died! Either healer got exceedingly lucky or there's a TP like an arsonist or other role!

[[Gah why did I insert this in between my Pano replies??? It won't let me just cit/paste it and I can't be bothered delete it and go back to re-quote it separately, so I'm leaving it here.

Anyways... mate, you should defend yourself because if you really are Town, you should be doing your best to keep people from voting you off! I legit was not convinced by the defense you put up, because to be blunt, I would hardly call it a defense. Even if you just adamantly posted seven times in a row "My role is useful, I swear!" that would have been more believable than the "do what you're gonna do, whatever" that you'd posted. Now, how well that would have helped? Maybe not a lot! But the whole point is that you should really try if you want your side to win!]]
You're right. I should have. But it was D1 and the offense against me and free's tunneling set me off like previous game. I shouldn't have let it get to me because I am innocent. But I panicked. I felt like if I said something it would be ignored. But still, not the best play to make as a townie.

[[I’m going to again reiterate that I’ve been trying to read between the lines here. Why suddenly blurt out “HEY MAYBE ITS AN ARSONIST” unless you are or know there’s an arsonist or similar TP?

I can agree with you on one thing, it could be a potential way to skrrrrtttttt around whatever blunders she made yesterday but the suddenness of the “Wow there might be a TP!” when, yes—nobody had questioned it yet—makes me think she’s trying make some hints, because that’s a thing people do. It’s a thing I’ve done myself.

This is role madness and we’re kind of at a point where if we don’t start weeding out who’s who town’s gonna lose lmfao. So MAYBE Tetra’s trying to be subtle here, or she’s trying to skrrrrtttttt. Don’t know yet, but that’s where I’m at.]]
I don't know! it was speculation based on the lack of two deaths! It would be stupid blunder for TP me to make tho. Arsonist is just the only name of a role I could think off the top of my head. I was genuinely just trying to be good town and help scumhunt ;.;
gah.

[[But why bother even mentioning a TP at all then? Maybe I'm just... too tired for this, but I haven't seen any reason for why she might even make such a not-claim when literally no one had even considered it to be a possibility previously. ]]
Sind did! And the sign-up sheet did! It's a reasonable enough conclusion imo.

I think you mean one death per night?]]
frick yes. two deaths over the two nights, one per night.

Taking this into consideration...

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[Gonna do serial posts on discrete topics instead of oone massive unreadable post, then resume flavourposting.]]

[[Next up: the idea that Free was killed to implicate Tetra:]]

I agree that killing off Free was such an obvious choice that I almost think she WOULDN’T do it
[[I often see people say if I die, X is scum, die, and then have someone go 'it's too obvious. x can't be scum'. It happened to Free in 2nd Anni!]]

I'm gunning for Mewtwo tomorrow if I live, or if not I dearly hope someone else will do it for me
[[She died immediately, everyone said it was too obvious to be Mewtwo, Mewtwo was scum. Scumteam won, lmao.]]

[[Scumteams, in my experience, don't target people who are taking heat off them. They target threats and then try to weasel out of the retaliation.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Bullshit, lmao]]
[[Indeed! I saw this. I already addressed this in my post! You clarified after I'd typed everything. If you read the whole post you'll see.]]

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[aaannyways.... at any rate...

I'd love to try to move onto some real scumhunting because every minute wasted on being 1 billion percent certain I am scum is time wasted. I've made several long posts at this time explaining and short of my upcoming role reveal post I am not sure what more I can clarify! If someone has a question not covered by one of my long posts I'm happy to answer.

I've done my best to explain my line of thought, and my reasoning, as best as I can. I think I covered all the questions/accusations. Yes I made some fumbles because I was tunneled D1 without properly getting to do anything. I reacted to that in frustration and panic, trying to escape being killed. I was busy for one of the days and mentally out of it. I misplayed but that does not mean I am scum (in fact, scum often don't misplay!).

Tunnelling is dangerous in mafia though, as has been seen many a time before. I think there's better lines of reasoning to follow and I'd like to pursue those. I'll be reviewing the thread as I am able to try and make better reads of my own.]]

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
Professor Gardevoir clutched his head in agonized defeat. He understood that with the numerous ghost-types that a true reading would be difficult, but this was a new feeling entirely: the feeling of being completely locked out of his abilities. Even as a child, he could at least feel the emotions and surface thoughts of those around him, and would want to do his best to keep things, at least, to some capacity, harmonious.

Instead, throughout this entire stay at the mansion, everything felt blank - null - the constant hum that accompanied him throughout his life had been silenced. It was just like when he had to leave his brother to begin his life's work. The resonant psychic vibrations that they constantly bounced off one another was something he never realized just how much he loved until they were missing. This time however, all vibrations were gone. He quivered as he tried his best to project his thoughts and analysis on the situation psychically, but could not shake off the overwhelming unease he had throughout.
"Sorry, I have no idea who you are. If we get out of here though, I'd be happy to give you an autograph."
"Steven its me. Hana! We uh... we played one of these games before together. I was a human then though but I remember you."

This conversation was enough to catch his eye and get his thoughts off of the absence of empathy reading ability, at least. "Excuse me, but both implied you were once... human? Honestly and truly? That's incredible...!" The stars in his eyes began to show as smile began to rise, but his forced himself to frown. Amazing discovery or not, everyone was still a suspect, regardless of origin. Still... it was an opportunity to learn. His unconscious grin betrayed his want to stay his feelings. "Perhaps we could talk about our respective pasts over some tea in the evening? Something to keep us from losing our heads over this stressful situation. If that's alright, of course. There are others here that I'd also have such an interest in talking with."

Top Bottom