• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[COMPLETE] THE MADEMOISELLE'S BANQUET (December Mafia)—GAME THREAD

Day 2 Extension

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Mademoiselle tallied the votes in her head, looking between the goomy, gardevoir, and the stand of glass figurines. She looked annoyed, as if she had better things to do over spending more time here, but she couldn't do anything about it. Rules were rules after all. "I hope you don't mind losing sleep," she growled at the gardevoir. "You have twelve more hours. Use them wisely."
-
CURRENT VOTE COUNT:
4 [FINAL HOUR]—MintyMimix (MintyMimix, windskull, unrepentantAuthor, Flyg0n)
1—ShiniGojira (Panoramic_Vacuum)

A leading wagon occurred during the final hour of the day. Day 2 has been extended by 12 hours.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[Bruh I'm so mald every single one of you reads town or n00b in some form, and I feel bad throwing in on Wind, Seren, and Shini because they're busy/in weird TZ's. I keep going back and forth with Pano too, on some instances I think they're trying really hard to crack the game but in other instances they feel really smoke-blowy. Man fuuuuuck y'all /s <3]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[Hang on why the fuck are we bandwagoning Minty was it to extend the day or are we seriously considering him as a suspect? I'm not on board with that entirely.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[
((I think your message cut off there?

Wow I am a dumb. Guess I forgot to finish my sentence. Its a theory that I don't really want to entertain because it seems uneasonably cruel looking back and doesn't hold water. I can elaborate but I don't know if its really worth it and I feel bad for considering it, I probably spoke too fast 😅
[[I think tht's best explained by the same reason given foor sussing Seren more for playing a villain-coded character. Shinji is reading based on RP vibes. It's not very good play, so I mostly wanna keep him around as an extra town body. I don't think we learn anything if we sacrifice him and flip innocent.]]
I mean in their readlists they seemed to like minty more, but you make a good point about feeling uncoordinated, but can't that be explained by them being newbies? They're both new so they're not coordinated.
[[If you tricked everyone intentionally, I'll be furiously impressed. I'll shake your hand, but also, crush your hand in doing so.]]
If you were warp level galaxy braining fakeclaiming cop I would do the same haha. But yeah in all seriousness I have no choice but to trust you 100% because it adds up.
[[Hang on why the fuck are we bandwagoning Minty was it to extend the day or are we seriously considering him as a suspect? I'm not on board with that entirely.]]
Extension

Also, vote retracted for Minty
@Inkedust

]]

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
Mademoiselle tallied the votes in her head, looking between the goomy, gardevoir, and the stand of glass figurines. She looked annoyed, as if she had better things to do over spending more time here, but she couldn't do anything about it. Rules were rules after all. "I hope you don't mind losing sleep," she growled at the gardevoir. "You have twelve more hours. Use them wisely."
-
CURRENT VOTE COUNT:
4 [FINAL HOUR]—MintyMimix (MintyMimix, windskull, unrepentantAuthor, Flyg0n)
1—ShiniGojira (Panoramic_Vacuum)

A leading wagon occurred during the final hour of the day. Day 2 has been extended by 12 hours.
Eleos breathed a sigh of relief. "That was close..." He took a moment to enjoy the respite; he could feel the sword of Damocles hanging over his head. There was no guarantee that Mademoiselle would be willing to go along with such a ploy, but it seemed that was fair game.
"Well, without further ado, time to make good on the fruits of this labor, and not have a knife to my throat."

Retract Vote: MintyMimix
@Inkedust

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I'll... wait I gess, for now. Until Wind posts.

Then I'll post further thoughts, unless people have questions.

I demand a vote from @ShiniGojira though sometime.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I'll... wait I gess, for now. Until Wind posts.

Then I'll post further thoughts, unless people have questions.

I demand a vote from @ShiniGojira though sometime.]]
[[I should clarify - note hard vote necessairly, a 'who would you vote on'

On that note - @MintyMimix Asking casually, who would you suggest we vote? What are your thoughts there?]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[*NOT a hard vote, gosh dangit]]

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
shinji didn't have time to make a vote but did have time to make a post saying they can't vote? But could just be a busy newbie! Its hard to say.
[[Just going to say that I can see the reasoning. If they're busy, (IE at work, like I sometimes am when catching up), and don't have time to properly review all the info, I can see the case for making a post just being like "I don't want to vote without having proper insight which I do not currently have the time for right now". Admittedly they didn't give a reason there, but I wouldn't immediately be sus of it. ]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
"Congratulations," deadpanned Steven, clapping his hands in mock applause. "You've really cracked it now. Twelve more hours of the scum not coming out and just telling us who they are."

"If we're going by the logic that scum will leap forth to defend their brothers and sisters when we accuse them, should we simply go down the line and accuse everyone in turn? I'll go first. To the Mimikyu in back, any reason you've spent the whole game cataloging all of our interactions for ease of reading and discussion? Seems suspect to me. Or perhaps you, Espeon. Care to use your psychic powers to simply mindread the killers for us? Or maybe the Gardevoir can hypnotize them so we can see who is able to sleep with such a guilty conscience?"

"Ridiculous," he muttered, moving to the edge of the room and leaning against the wall. Crossing his arms, he said, "My earlier offer to the Purrloin still stands, if you find yourselves becoming desperate. You have," he glanced at the clock, "three hours to ask me. Because after that I will be retiring to my room to await the end of the day."

[[sorry he's too much fun to RP. Either way the timing is correct. I will not be able to stay up late for the bulk of the extension. I might have a small window of time about 1.5 hours before the deadline itself, but I will not be present for EoD]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Bruh I'm so mald every single one of you reads town or n00b in some form, and I feel bad throwing in on Wind, Seren, and Shini because they're busy/in weird TZ's. I keep going back and forth with Pano too, on some instances I think they're trying really hard to crack the game but in other instances they feel really smoke-blowy. Man fuuuuuck y'all /s <3]]
[[LOL MOOD. I hate all of you. With love, of course. 🤣

I’ve been kind of going back and forth on Pano, too. I feel like she’s been a little bit quiet this evening? @Panoramic_Vacuum can we get some of your overall thoughts? If you had to pick a person to vote for, who would it be and why?

(Frankly ShiniGojira was my pick, for reasons I’ve stated previously. A second choice would probably be…maybe…Seren?)]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[LOL SNIPED, sorry dear pano]]

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[Pano declined to offer an alternative vote to Shinji.]]

To the Mimikyu in back, any reason you've spent the whole game cataloging all of our interactions for ease of reading and discussion?
[[Probably the same reason I did it as Jesse in Xmas and 2nd Anni. It's useful to town.]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[LOL SNIPED, sorry dear pano]]
[[lol all good and lol Jackie that's Steven being a sarcastic dickhead not any actual gameplay on my part, sorry for any confusion!]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[well, that paragraph in particular. The rest of that post is gameplay, both the offer and my whereabouts for the rest of the extension]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
To the Mimikyu in back, any reason you've spent the whole game cataloging all of our interactions for ease of reading and discussion? Seems suspect to me.
[[I thought you were deadass sussing me I was gonna RUN hands Pano 😂😂]]

Loïc stopped in his pecha munching when he was acknowledged. What? Blue Big Bird thing was okay with him scribbling before, but now it was bad?

Bad. Bad. Bad.

He stood still for a while, just staring at Blue Big Bird. He’d entirely stopped eating, just for the sake of staring.

The Short Girl would have done something bad to him by this point, so that’s what he should do right?

He growled as he threw aside the pecha core. He had plenty of Monopoly pieces yes, but he had something better. For the real bads he ran into.

He reached back under his cloak, and rustled around a bit. He whipped his hand back out and was holding not a card, not plastic houses, but a fucking Butterfree knife. He flipped it open and pointed at Blue Big Bird.

KkkkkkkkkkkkYU,” he hissed maliciously.

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
Or perhaps you, Espeon. Care to use your psychic powers to simply mindread the killers for us?
Untitled_Artwork.pngNeo’s ears drooped. He could use his psychic powers for some things, but…not in that way. Ridiculous, really! Bacon Bird must have put some psychic dampeners around the place, or maybe being near all these ghosts and dark types was weakening his powers. In a normal place, Neo would have solved this in a flash! …Though he supposed that would defeat the purpose of the game if he could solve it like that…

Untitled_Artwork 8.png He straightened and barked at Snot Bird. He couldn’t read minds, but he did have a plan! Rest assured, he, Neo, would solve this case. He would blow it wide open!

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[I thought you were deadass sussing me I was gonna RUN hands Pano 😂😂]]

Loïc stopped in his pecha munching when he was acknowledged. What? Blue Big Bird thing was okay with him scribbling before, but now it was bad?

Bad. Bad. Bad.

He stood still for a while, just staring at Blue Big Bird. He’d entirely stopped eating, just for the sake of staring.

The Short Girl would have done something bad to him by this point, so that’s what he should do right?

He growled as he threw aside the pecha core. He had plenty of Monopoly pieces yes, but he had something better. For the real bads he ran into.

He reached back under his cloak, and rustled around a bit. He whipped his hand back out and was holding not a card, not plastic houses, but a fucking Butterfree knife. He flipped it open and pointed at Blue Big Bird.

KkkkkkkkkkkkYU,” he hissed maliciously.
[[lolllllll]]

The soft flick of the knife sliced through the silence of the room. Steven gave a bored glance at the hissing Mimikyu. Touchy little creature. Who knew ghosts were so sensitive? Mildly, he wondered if anyone had ever exorcised a ghost by hurting their feelings.

But the nasty creature was dead serious, brandishing the knife. With a hint of amusement, Steven wondered if all those patches in its cloak were from swinging it around so haphazardly. Tricky business, that. Playing with sharp things will leave you cut.

He tipped his head to the side and uncrossed his arms, letting the light glint off the bladed edge of his wings; each one larger than the Mimikyu, disguise and all. "What do you really think you're going to accomplish with that thing?"

Top Bottom