• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[COMPLETE] THE MADEMOISELLE'S BANQUET (December Mafia)—GAME THREAD

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I Sure hope Free or Fuse wasn't a doc....

I don't think we should all mass roleclaim? Or maybe we should to make it hard for scum to choose a target.... aaaaa

Maybe there's one scum bus driver and one scum and thats it? 2 player scum? ]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Well we still have a full 24 hours roughly to try and solve this. We can wait to hear from the busy folk and then make a decision.]]

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
1638926595380.png Salem hid under a dresser and tried to be as quiet as possible, despite her sobs. She'd thought she could count on the other smart cat after spying on her overnight, but then she was killed almost immediately. She'd thought she'd spied on the flygon, but apparently it waas some other person? What was the point in spying if you didn't know if what you learnt was true? Everyone kept demanding answers from her, but she was tired and scared and confused and probably going to be killed in the night if the killers were strong enough or nobody protected her.

Why was Dusk never with her for these things? Dusk would know who the killers were instantly, and beat them senseless on the first day singlehandedly. Unless that wouldn't be 'fair', or whatever.

1638926884559.png Well, if things were set up 'fairly' then she still stood a chance. She'd do her best, no matter how scary and confusing things were.

"Um, everyone, I... I found a way to eavesdrop on people at night!" she managed, emerging from the dresser and wiping her eyes with fierce paws. "Everyone seems pretty sure Hana isn't a killer, so maybe what I overhear can get interfered with, but... I'm going to keep trying! At least if they kill or interfere with me, they aaren't killing or interfering with someone else!"

[[Eavesdropping is my role's flavour, but all I get is an alignment result, nothing more.]]

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
1638927323868.png "Come to think of it... It makes sense that Hana would just think I was wrong or lying. But why did nobody else think I might have a power that let me see who was good or bad? That power is in every murdering traitors game, isn't it? Why did Empoleon Steven say I must either have not bothered to think about things or be a liar? That was why I got mad enough to tell everyone my secret! Did he want me to do that??"

[[Bruh]]

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[To clarify for Pano, this is me trying to make the Salem roleplay track. I hardclaimed mostly from irl-induced stress, not the Stevenposting. Your roleplay is good. Nevertheless, what was your thought process there?]]

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
1638927774344.png "...Fuck! Wait, wait, wait. Ah, ah, I need to vote for someone else if Hana is innocent! Shit! Shit fuck! Oh, oh I don't know. Shit."

[[ @Inkedust I am retracting my vote for now]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[To clarify for Pano, this is me trying to make the Salem roleplay track. I hardclaimed mostly from irl-induced stress, not the Stevenposting. Your roleplay is good. Nevertheless, what was your thought process there?]]
[[I'll make a RP reply as well after I grab some dinner, but if you can believe it, the idea of you being cop never crossed my mind. My line of questioning was mostly to see what your reasons were other than "I believe Free", who at that point I wasn't sure how they could have been so sure of Tetra after only one night. I brainfarted and assumed you were so pro-Free (and fired up about the whole fiasco a-la the lovers spat from the Vanilla game that carried tension even into the late game) that you were hanging onto their evidence into D2 and didn't have anything concrete of your own, which WHOOPS.]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[There's at least enough time left in the day to wait and see what the others' reactions are to all this lol. Bless the 48 hour days]]

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[Yo that tracks. My panosteven read is holding steady at soft town.]]

CHARACTERSPECIESPLAYER
LoïcMimikyuSinderella
DiamondSableyeSeren
Anti BravomanPhantumpwindskull
Steven StoneEmpoleonPanoramic_Vacuum
Zen 💀BisharpFusion
HanaFlygonFlyg0n
DianneDiancieArielDiancie
LitnoGoomyShiniGojira
Salem WeirPurrloinunrepentantAuthor
May Victoria Wallace 💀 MeowsticDragonfree
NeoEspeonHelloYellow17

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
View attachment 1948 Salem hid under a dresser and tried to be as quiet as possible, despite her sobs. She'd thought she could count on the other smart cat after spying on her overnight, but then she was killed almost immediately. She'd thought she'd spied on the flygon, but apparently it waas some other person? What was the point in spying if you didn't know if what you learnt was true? Everyone kept demanding answers from her, but she was tired and scared and confused and probably going to be killed in the night if the killers were strong enough or nobody protected her.

Why was Dusk never with her for these things? Dusk would know who the killers were instantly, and beat them senseless on the first day singlehandedly. Unless that wouldn't be 'fair', or whatever.

View attachment 1949 Well, if things were set up 'fairly' then she still stood a chance. She'd do her best, no matter how scary and confusing things were.

"Um, everyone, I... I found a way to eavesdrop on people at night!" she managed, emerging from the dresser and wiping her eyes with fierce paws. "Everyone seems pretty sure Hana isn't a killer, so maybe what I overhear can get interfered with, but... I'm going to keep trying! At least if they kill or interfere with me, they aaren't killing or interfering with someone else!"

[[Eavesdropping is my role's flavour, but all I get is an alignment result, nothing more.]]
Steven had been expecting to garner a reaction from the Purrloin; anger, maybe surprise, or even a little bit of humility, but he certainly had not expected that. He was taken aback, enough that whatever biting remarks he had prepared for the Purrloin simply fell from his tongue.

He'd had his concerns about any disruptive powers the killers may have had to disrupt their investigation... A spike of regret struck him like lightning for holding his tongue like that. No matter though, what's done was done, and if anything this forced the killers' hands yet again. Now there were two prime targets out in the open, and another hidden amongst the rest of the group.

"That... that was a brave thing to do," he said, finally, more subdued than the room had ever seen him. "I wasn't lying when I said you were the one to blow this game wide open, and even then you've surprised me still. I underestimated you."

He paused, searching the Purrloin's determined gaze as he carefully chose his next words. "I will do everything in my power to make sure your sacrifice is not in vain."

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
((Jackie, I sincerely want to thank you for that move. It was a brave and sincere action that is letting the gears turn for everyone while placing yourself at risk. Whatever happens, know that you're doing great and I hope things turn around for you IRL soon.))
((Two things I will be trying to figure out when I get back: Who in particular benefits most by having the two pitted against each like this, and who has added the most unsubstantiated fuel to the fire?))
((Before we move on, I just realized that I would actually be one of the people who would benefit a lot from this ordeal were I scum - being that I was targeting both parties while mostly just agreeing with everyone else throughout this game. So I hope by showcasing this point as well as everything below out, I can at least try to alleviate any potential suspicion on myself before it begins.))
"You there, Empoleon,"
he provided a psychic ping of greeting back to Neo
Non-committal pokes at Pano and Yellow and claiming as Town-oriented. Actions are neutral-oriented.
I feel good about windskull's status as Town.
Thanks for the links! I messed up tracking on my end. Retracting all windskull statements for the time being then; that was totally on me.
I was the first to read Wind as town, then, upon being presented contradicting evidence, retracted my vote. On the surface, a neutral-leaning act based on inexperience, but this could also be easily read as a scum duo between us wherein I was trying to vouch for them as early as possible. Flip-flopping ain't a good look for me. I will continue to stand by that this was just me going, "Ohh, that's how you do it; okay, I trust this play" and then fumbling when it was pointed out to not be as perfect as play as expected.
Sind is a leaning on Town for me, but I'm not completely sold. She had a pro-Town action with stating the probability of lacking a third party and the likelihood of 3 killers. I agree that it's unlikely a third party with the ability to kill used said ability night 1 (in fact, I'm inclined to believe said third party is likely a Survivor). The nod at the end towards windskull could be a soft deflection or could be just IC flavor. It bugged me a little, but it's not evidence enough of anything.

The accusation of Tetra did lead to a mild deflection to Seren, but that read to me like the intent was to get people talking by going through each individual, like I was earlier. This was heavily supported by OOC posts just recently as well. There's a lot of intensity going on right now. Let's not attack each other as people here, please. It's natural to be upset at these hurled accusations that could lead to being eliminated from the game so quickly on both ends, especially since there's the IC/OOC confusion going on. I ask that we don't bring up past games; that's not fair to anyone.
I make some dart-at-wall hypotheses about the third party and misread IC transitioning as deflections. Everything here is extremely noncommittal.
((Jackie and Tetra were suspects based on Day 1, but Free being eliminated also made it almost too obvious as a play to divert attention to Tetra to me?))
I think this one of the two actually valuable observations I made. I didn't feel like it would be a very good play a Jackie's part, and it would be suicidal on Tetra's. However, now that the idea of a role deceiving ability has been made, everything falls into place. If the deceiver in question was able to ascertain that Jackie was the cop based on her own commitment to Free, then the optimal move would be the add as much fuel to the fire as possible!

After this, I throw in some thoughts since I had pokes on me. Again, a neutral-leaning move.
Wind: I absolutely want to see the further thoughts alluded to in #177.
Earlier flip-flopping on wind would not have given or taken away any credence for myself. Earlier bombshell makes this ask a bit moot now, anyways.
Gojira: Highly suspect due to flavor-only posts up to this point, and I'm not convinced by the reading at all. As a fellow new player, I know if I were [scum], I would be keeping quiet and following any advice my teammates would be offering.
Poked Gojira due to inactivity. Again, sorry about the timezones issue; I mean nothing personal on that. I was (and still kind of am) focused on trying to weed out any lurkers.
Seren: Giant question mark all around.
See above.
Reading Sind as Town.
I totally get that this would be an action that a scum should naturally take here due to Sind's commitments. I will say this: experience and effort impresses upon me a lot, as it did early on with Wind's read.
Pano: Aggressive hinting is the name of the game here. Pointing out contradictions through #128 was a very Pro-Town play, general early-game poking and as stated earlier the timing on #81-84 feels natural. Further suspicions thrown onto Jackie in #144 and continuous poking followed through as well. A lot of flavor mixed in makes it hard to completely say for sure, but I'm leaning on Town read for Pano at the moment. Softclaim gambit was an interesting suggestion. Will keep monitoring.
Yellow: Came in late to the party, but adding to the conversation with a series of reads - some founded, others misread - clarifying IRL obligations and sorted everything through #186. Willingness to softclaim is an interesting move to say the least. Could potentially be the 3rd mafia drawing out key targets, or could be trying to get everyone to speak up since there's some hesitation due to Role Madness. Neutral read for the time being.
I make even more noncommittal neutral-leaning actions with Pano and Yellow's assessments.
However, I think my second valuable observation was also here, though not quite to the extent that I thought. What we can eliminate here is any possibility that Pano and Sind are in scum relationship together, as the timing and miscommunication of posts #81-#84 were far too natural and uncoordinated to be staged. This does not remove suspicion, it simply narrows who can paired together.

No comment on my actions thereafter.))

((Now that I've laid bare what I've done and realized just how truly nebulous my own actions have been, I'm going to present my current thoughts with much more conviction:
  1. Based solely on the timing, circumstances, and reactions here, Tetra and Jackie are both Town, without question. Free being killed as a result of a role deceiver playing on Jackie's trust and the fighting between Tetra and Jackie makes way too much sense. Free would not have been a target by either party: it simply would be too obvious for Jackie and too risky for Tetra. Also, look me in the eye and say #256 - #270 were fake - fucking try it and see what happens.
  2. Following up on this, I'm actually going to make a bit of a gamble here, but I also will be reading Yellow as Town. #259, #268 and #271: Hard-hitting questions, perfectly town-aligned proposals, and extremely natural reactions and timing. Is this recency bias? Possibly. To me, though, either Yellow is extremely diabolical scum and trying to clean up her own team's sabotage in the quickest manner I've ever seen, or she's Town. I'm betting on the latter.
  3. Onto Sind. Excellent plays, excellent observations. Extreme attention to detail. #182 of course, but more recently #283 as well - not for length, but for succinctly pointing out why Jackie's play works only as a Town in the most real way possible. Sind is Town.
  4. I have a good hunch that Pano is Town, at least tentatively. #67 accusation followed by #77 for the theory of a Silencer, #83 for timing / reaction to Jackie & subsequent withdraw, #128 for pointing out contradictions of Wind to me, #296 for trying to help our current evidence trail. I won't lie, Steven being a bit more aggressive IC made me waver originally, and these plays could just still be a crafty scum that knows exactly how to follow everyone else's pace, but I believe these plays noted are just a bit too Town-oriented to be a scum play.
  5. That leaves me with Gojira, Seren, and Wind as suspects - all of which have had busy/odd schedules. The sheer craftiness of this ploy requiring an experienced player actually leads me to not suspect Gojira as the mastermind (though still going "hmm" at the possibility of being an accomplice). I'm still enamored by Wind's move made in #54, and the follow-ups given thereafter in #66 and #134 feel credible. So would I for certain name off Seren as the mastermind...? Honestly, that doesn't feel right in my gut. But I also can't for sure on any of these three just because of how few posts there are to work with. If anything, I want to keep an eye out to see if my assumptions for points 2 through 4 are given enough challenge. Maybe there's some detail I'm missing...))

ShiniGojira

Multiversal Extraordinaire
Pronouns
He/him/they/her
Partners
  1. froslass
  2. zorua-gojira
  3. salandit-shiny
Jesus christ, just got back from school and the thread had exploded into utter chaos.

Gonna need some time to read of this.

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
[[Ughhhh my brain is mush and homelife stuff came u I'm going to throw out a loose read list. Please take these with some grains of salt because I don't have the energy to to review the thread rn.

Strong town reads
Jackie - I'd kind of gotten a vibe that they had some sort of info role before they confirmed. The cop claim lines u with that. I'm also very afraid of lynching the cop, if they are faking it. I don't think they are and would rather focus on more uncertain reads.
Sind - Plays have felt particularly towny to me for reasons I can't quite put my finger on.

Soft town
Pano - Their posts have generally felt towny, especially today, but earlier posts felt more neutral. Im not super keen that mass claiming was brought up so early (I think it was pano that brought that up? Please correct me if I'm wrong because, again, I don't have the energy to review the thread rn.)
Seren - While few and far between, seren's posts have at least felt investigative to me.

Neutral
Hello Yellow - another one I can't quite put into words without reviewing the thread. I'm waffling between neutral and soft town.
Minty - Huge disclaimer here, I haven't read their most recent post yet and probably wont until tomorrow so this read is based off of how they've acted before then. And the general answer is just... I don't have a lot to go off of, since I've never played with them before. Their posts generally feel substaintial to me.
Shini - There's not a lot to go off of here, but I'm reminded of the second Anni game, where bench was pressured into claiming and ended up being the backup cop and got offed immediately.
Tetra - While their reaction to Jakie's rolclaim felt genuine, earlier play feels a lot more wishywashy. I'm also concerned a bit by her claim. While valid, it feels like an awfully convienient claim, because if we have 3 mafia and we mislynch today, and the kill goes through then we're down to 4 town 3 mafia, and another mislynch is a loss. I think. I may not be able to count. At the same time, it's a claim that should be confirmed tomorrow, and we could look to other horizions today and revisit if needed. And like mentioned above, some sort of misdirecting role is a possiblity.
]]

ShiniGojira

Multiversal Extraordinaire
Pronouns
He/him/they/her
Partners
  1. froslass
  2. zorua-gojira
  3. salandit-shiny
((Okay, here's what I got.

Jackie claimed Cop which is an insane play, and that leads me to believe that she isn't Mafia, considering that'd be an incredibly ridiculous way to play the game, combined with how tunnelled she was on Tetra, being a Cop explains the tunnel vision.

Tetra going off the rails and the sheer spam and emotions lead me to believe that she has a 90% probability of being town.

The possibility of a Bus Driver also explains why Jackie got a guilty lead on Tetra, so points to whoever thought of that to save Tetra.

The ones that feel the most town to me have to be Sind and Minty, mostly because I can't really comprehend a time where anyone that's Mafia would put such attention to details in such a small game.

Pano is leaning onto the town side for me, their pokes and providing suggestions and theories is definitely helping their case. (even if one of them didn't sound like a good idea, though that did kind-of work out since we now have certainty on two players being town)

Yellow still feels like a townie to me, haven't done much to make me believe otherwise.

Wind. I was gonna say something about their previous posts but the recent one made me need some more time to determine their presumed alignment.

Seren is doing a lot of questioning to a lot of people's ideas and suggestions. Mainly been quiet but I understand the busy schedule and all that. Though the other posts, to me, feels a bit sus, not sure why though.

Poked Gojira due to inactivity. Again, sorry about the timezones issue; I mean nothing personal on that. I was (and still kind of am) focused on trying to weed out any lurkers.

No hard feelings.

I was just a bit irritated at the way you'd assumed others would do the exact thing you would despite not knowing a single thing about them. (I had bad experiences with those kinds of assumptions)

I have another thing I want to say but I'm not sure if it'd provide much onto the table as it mostly goes onto a crap ton of what-ifs and paranoia plays.

(AKA who I think could orchestra this mess based on what I've read and seen)))

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[Yo that tracks. My panosteven read is holding steady at soft town.]]

CHARACTERSPECIESPLAYER
LoïcMimikyuSinderella
DiamondSableyeSeren
Anti BravomanPhantumpwindskull
Steven StoneEmpoleonPanoramic_Vacuum
Zen 💀BisharpFusion
HanaFlygonFlyg0n
DianneDiancieArielDiancie
LitnoGoomyShiniGojira
Salem WeirPurrloinunrepentantAuthor
May Victoria Wallace 💀MeowsticDragonfree
NeoEspeonHelloYellow17
[[*whispers* ArielDiancie isn’t in the game, Minty’d subbing for them]]

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
I was just a bit irritated at the way you'd assumed others would do the exact thing you would despite not knowing a single thing about them. (I had bad experiences with those kinds of assumptions)
((Ah, gotcha. I am sorry for protecting earlier then. I'll be more careful with how I make my assertions.))

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
This makes me wonder if I should roleclaim. If you boosted me with your role, it would be extremely helpful for town. But I’m not sure if it’s wise for two people to claim…thoughts? I am happy to claim, since my role is not quite as vital as others, but I just want to get others’ opinions first.]]

[[I know this has been said already, but especially given the bombshell we've already seen... don't.]]

[[I can't fucking take this anymore. Why do you think I'm so sure about Tetra when I never express this much insistence about scumreads? I'm the cop and I got a guilty result on Hana in the night. I posted my night action less than thirty seconds after Day One ended.]]

[[.....Okay so I'm replying to this with the hindsight of your other post in regards to your irl pressure, but... yikes. I kind of hate to think that the game was blown open because two players just kind of "gave up" defending themselves and don't care if they're offed, but... I'm not going to argue with taking care of yourself first, so if you're gonna go out, go out with a bang, and... holy shit, this is a firecracker.]]

I propose we start looking at other suspects and let this issue sit for just a bit. Personally, @ShiniGojira is next on my list of suspects due to how low-key they have been. I’d also like to hear more from @Seren too.]]

[[Well, I'm here! What do you wish to hear? I'm kind of blown away that Jackie and Tetra are somehow both town?? From what I gather, we're assuming there's a bus driver or similar role, which is why Jackie got a guilty reading on Tetra. Honestly, I want to believe her, in no small part due to the fact that I made a similar blunder back in my first game, with the difference being that my flailing was more in RP posts rather than panic spamming. But there's still a part of me that wonders if she'd still have done that if she were mafia, too? From a mafia perspective, she'd still have a good reason for panicking and not wanting to be eliminated. I just.... I don't know. This swapping bullshit makes my head hurt, I can't even be bothered to try to make any of this in-character. My brain just kind of... short circuited. I'm getting town reads for almost everyone now, but like... obviously that can't be correct. I just... what??]]

[[PLEASE PLEASE can we??? Im screaming I KNOW jackie is innocent fake claiming cop is a horrible idea

[[Frankly, truthfully claiming cop is a horrible idea too, unless you know for sure either you can survive, it will win your the game, or you just don't feel like playing anymore. ]]

[[I’ma need a @Seren and @ShiniGojira post like yesterday kekwkekwkekw]]

[[Gonna just ditto what I said to Yellow. What are you looking for from me? I'm as surprised as anyone, but by the time I get home and start posting now, it's old news. What can I possibly add to it that hasn't already been said, without possibly painting a target on my own back, too? ]]

[[anyway sorry to reveal early, guys, but just like Humble Vale i apparently just read sus when I play cop, and after realising i'm too drained and beaten-down to keep up the fight with Tetra when my power pinged guilty i figured i'd just force the issue rather than get murked in the night]]

[[god help us tho at least we are spared the worst case scenario of scum driving me to get false results on people every night in a game advertising itself as having no power misinfo. that's why i didn't assume bus driver, you see]]

[[So then, wait. Are you saying bus driver doesn't classify as power misinfo? Because like... There's no misinformation in that you did get the correct result... on the player that was swapped. Am I making any sense? Probably not. I hate this swapping shiz tbh. I have a hard enough time following who may have done what without it.]]

So would I for certain name off Seren as the mastermind...?

[[I'm flattered you might consider me smart enough to stage something like this, but alas, this is only the second game I've ever played and right now I'm fucking clueless. Nearly everyone is reading town to me right now, which like... obviously can't be true? The only sus I have is Yellow, simply because, other than talking back and forth with Tetra and offering to role-claim, she hasn't been super helpful here, but she hasn't been super scummy at all, either. And possibly you or Shini, but then, how much of that needs to be written off under the "beginner" label? I just can't tell. At least you've taken the effort to come up with some really solid points, and this readlist pretty much tracks with most others, but I simply refuse to sus someone just based on their silence/limited posts. I'd be such a fucking hypocrite.

I wonder if I'm over-compensating, tbh. Back in second anniversary, I was read as town for a similar reason to Tetra; made a stupid blunder and the experienced players took that was "well that's not what a mafia would do". But in-game, no one shared this information and in fact agreed with the general consensus that I'd acted sus for their own safety, to which the result was half that game I felt like I'd been perhaps trying too hard, like I fucked up just for attempting to play the game. I told myself before this game that I'd cut back posting intentionally, IE not pulling out my phone during my shift except for lunch breaks, etc. to get caught up, but now I think not adding my input here and there has hurt me, because people are posting reads and things hours before I even knew what they were replying to, so all I can do is agree. And I think this is what people are reading me as sus for, for the most part? My lack of posting? Because I honestly don't know what else it could be. But if that's the case, then as I said in a reply earlier, there's just nothing I can do about this short of quitting my job, which... I'm really not about to do, wish as I may, hah.]]

Seren is doing a lot of questioning to a lot of people's ideas and suggestions. Mainly been quiet but I understand the busy schedule and all that. Though the other posts, to me, feels a bit sus, not sure why though.

[[To what posts are you referring? My RP flavor? That's because Diamond, in-universe, is/was a villain character, and I was trying to channel that, sort of like how Pano is channeling kind-of-a-huge-dick-Steven. Other than that though... have I made any posts besides this one that weren't either RP or questioning? Honestly I'd have to go back and re-read my own posts, but given how little time I have during the day to keep up with stuff, I try not to make frivolous posts and at least try to offer something useful. I'll admit that this one is more... confused gibberish than offering any insight, but I'm. Still confused.

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[If I hadn't claimed cop, the worst case scenario was mislynching innocent!Tetra and then me getting mislynched the following day in retaliation and us losing. I just didn't have the mental energy to fight through that in isolation. Anyway, if we're lucky enough that the scumteam have a deflector and not a bus driver and we also have a living protection role and the scumteam also don't have a strongman, then we're in Follow The Cop mode for now. That's a lot of ifs, though. If I get murked tonight it'll be kindof a relief, but fingers crossed all the same.]]

[[Gonna work on a readlist of living players later today. After crashing. I got four hours' sleep after my shite day yesterday, lads.]]

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[There's another possibility I just thought of after reading the wiki page on Deflectors. What if we have a Town Deflector as our protective role? They would want to shut the fuck up about their role today, obviously, but the wiki page says it's a role appropriate to either faction. We still don't have any information on scumteam comp!]]

Top Bottom