• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[COMPLETE] THE MADEMOISELLE'S BANQUET (December Mafia)—GAME THREAD

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Jackie HAS to be lying because there CANNOT be any insanity roles right??? IM freakin going nuts

]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I SWEAR TO YOU UP AN DOWN THERES SOMETHING HORRIBLE AT PLAY HERE]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I don't think Jackie is lying we MUST have a bus driver. I BEG YOU oh jeez.... ]]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[PLEASE consider a relaity where something else happened PLEASE I swear I don't want this to go down this way I dont wanna die like this]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[If we assume jackie isn't lying about cop, which would be INSANE then we MUST assume bus driver or some other swapping role is going on ]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I do NOT want you all to find out that i'm innocent by MISLYNCHING]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Frcik frcik frick please y'all. I can hear deadchat screaming . AT least HUMOR me before the day is up that we have a bus driver]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Ok here’s the deal, one of you is lying and I honestly have no idea which it is because both lies are really convincing. I DO NOT want a mislynch today, so what if we went for a temporary truce? Give it until D3, then we will see if Tetra’s role takes effect and clears her. Give Jackie some slack as well for the time being, as we of course don’t want to mislynch our cop if they’re telling the truth.

I propose we start looking at other suspects and let this issue sit for just a bit. Personally, @ShiniGojira is next on my list of suspects due to how low-key they have been. I’d also like to hear more from @Seren too.]]

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[Actually bus driver would explain it.]]

[[Unfortunately, this also requires me to come for Inkedust irl and devour her whole.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Ok here’s the deal, one of you is lying and I honestly have no idea which it is because both lies are really convincing. I DO NOT want a mislynch today, so what if we went for a temporary truce? Give it until D3, then we will see if Tetra’s role takes effect and clears her. Give Jackie some slack as well for the time being, as we of course don’t want to mislynch our cop if they’re telling the truth.

I propose we start looking at other suspects and let this issue sit for just a bit. Personally, @ShiniGojira is next on my list of suspects due to how low-key they have been. I’d also like to hear more from @Seren too.]]
[[PLEASE PLEASE can we??? Im screaming I KNOW jackie is innocent fake claiming cop is a horrible idea

im scared can we at least scumhunt for someone else today]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Oh jeez I hadn’t considered a bus driver. FRIGG.

Here’s the thing, Jackie sure is risking a lot by doing this. If we mislynch you and you flip innocent, it’s a death sentence for them anyway. Though that does still give mafia a free kill so perhaps it’s a trade-off? Buuut if I remember anything from mafia, it’s that scum hardly EVER to trade-offs.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[Actually bus driver would explain it.]]

[[Unfortunately, this also requires me to come for Inkedust irl and devour her whole.]]
[[Haha okay y'all beat me to it. If there's a power like Tetra's in play, I would not put it past Inke to have some kind of scum role to redirect. Which means any role is subject to redirection at this point, and no results for anything can be definitive. Which, hecc]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[I can't fucking take this anymore. Why do you think I'm so sure about Tetra when I never express this much insistence about scumreads? I'm the cop and I got a guilty result on Hana in the night. I posted my night action less than thirty seconds after Day One ended.]]
[[LMFAOOOOOO I’M MALDING]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I understand jackie now and 99% believe they are innocent and reaally want us to turn attention elsewhere.

Bus driver explains everything I do not believe in any version of reality where Jackie would fake claim cop!!]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Let me live and someone helpful will get a boost in the night (assuming I'm not redirected which is terrifying]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[You know what I’m just gonna bite the bullet and throw a vote out to nudge people into talking.

Vote: @ShiniGojira
@Inkedust ]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[hang on, doing some furious wiki reading rn lol]]

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[Sadly if the scumteam has a strongman kill, I'm dead. If Free was the doctor, I'm dead. If they have a bus driver, I'm dead.]]

[[I'm okay with this because I thought I could catch up today but then my dog had to be put to sleep and I had a fight with my partner that lasted an hour so I'l didn't get to take notes and I didn't get to have fun and I know I can't powertown like I love to do right now.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Haha okay y'all beat me to it. If there's a power like Tetra's in play, I would not put it past Inke to have some kind of scum role to redirect. Which means any role is subject to redirection at this point, and no results for anything can be definitive. Which, hecc]]
[[Oh GRAVY I did not think of this. Ugh ugh ugh HECC]]

Top Bottom