• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[TOWN WIN] Darkwhite's Role Overdrive Mafia

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[With all due respect, I’m not the godfather, and I 100% just have town’s best interest in mind—considering all of our confirmed info roles are kinda on the damn chopping block (yk provided Tetra isn’t lying about her role i guess), I’m going to just warn that a cop use on me could possibly flip this shit situation in town’s favor. If I didn’t have the threat of the fucking stringer hanging over my head I’d damn sure tell you why right now, but I need to hold my tongue. That’s all I got.

Oh I should do this too; vote Inkedust.]]
[[I don't think you should role reveal but I was able to discuss some of the powers of my role without getting stringed, so thats interesting.

Maybe you do have to say the name?]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[I mean FAIR, but there’s also the chance that 1.) You’re lying about your role or 2.) You’re lying about not being stringed, though I can’t understand why you’d lie about that unless you’re the stringer, lol? Idfk. I also could have sworn there were people who never explicitly stated their role names and still got stringed (Pano I think? I also don’t remember Torchic explicitly saying “doctor” either, but then again, they could have mentioned it in subsequent posts??? I’m on mobile rn and can’t confirm that @Seren forgive me if you answered this already but did you ever state your role name explicitly?). OTHER people identified their roles for them I guess, but like, people have been calling you “Medium” this whole time and you still say you haven’t been stringed. So. Idk. I actually suspect your role might be under another name but I both might be misremembering and have it confused, so I’d have to check the wiki, and don’t really want to say it 🥴]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[Nevermind I just checked the wiki and the role I was thinking is not what you claim your powers to be, so ignore me]]

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
[[By lynching me and telegraphing your plans like this, you've just thrown away the game for Town. Mafia/the Beast will just shoot both Starlight and Tetra and oops! No info, what do? Because, surprise, surprise, it's not me and I'm actually non-hostile. Although you'd prefer to have that information bite you in the ass rather than listening to me so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

My mental state is currently in fucking shambles rn for non-game related reasons, so don't take this as any form of guilt tripping, I genuinely don't care about the game anymore, but I know when a side is throwing a game when I see it.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I'm trying to think of a better voting option but I got nothing. The only other possibility is Kora? But they're not the beast, confirmed.

I will probably want to vote Kora tomorrow though. I don't trust them to be honest and we're getting so late in the game that hinting nothing at all has me :?

And lol, ur good Sind. It was a theory. I have not been stringed but I understand you have no way of confirming this.

And unless you have an actual plan to figure out who the beast is you can go ahead and say it, Inke.

I have nothing else and no way to know who to vote.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Anyways us saying this affects nothing. Starlight as outed as cop ages ago, and I already said I was a dead speaker or whatever. They could kill the two of us anyway to stop the very thing I am suggesting]]

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
And unless you have an actual plan to figure out who the beast is you can go ahead and say it, Inke.
[[In what way do I benefit from lying to you in the current position I'm in, i.e. "I'm not fit to continue playing the game, so I don't care what happens to me."? Everything I said was true and you can choose to believe me or not.

This is only making things worse for me though, so I'm going to dip now. Sorry.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Wait.... maybe we should cop Kora. They might not be beast but we might think Chibi is more towny.

But Kora is horrendously null read and inactive, so copping them might gain more info than chibi? Chibi trying so hard to reveal their role to Free is odd. They could still be the beast, but maybe we should switch.

Bench tracks Chibi
Starlight cops Kora

Thoughts?

@Seren @Dragonfree @Starlight Aurate @bench ]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
By lynching me and telegraphing your plans like this, you've just thrown away the game for Town. Mafia/the Beast will just shoot both Starlight and Tetra and oops! No info, what do? Because, surprise, surprise, it's not me and I'm actually non-hostile. Although you'd prefer to have that information bite you in the ass rather than listening to me so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
[[Inke I’m really sorry you’re so upset and that you’re going through it irl, but do you have something better to pitch? How else are we supposed to coordinate? Cop and tracker have been outed already so SURELY, even if Tetra didn’t plan anything, they’re good as dead very shortly unless some FUCKSHIT happens (and I put nothing past this game at this point). And if Tetra isn’t straight up lying about her role and alignment, well, throw her into that duo. You’re so insistent that you’re non-hostile but have not said much more aside from the fact that you’re Survivor, which has been pointed out airs on the side of convenient claim territory. Like, I know there’s strings to consider, but you say you don’t care about the game anymore and don’t want to play, and yet you’re back further insinuating we’re throwing the game and getting mad that we’re not listening to you when you’re NOT giving us a lot to work with when we’re already grasping at straws. So. I don’t really know what else to tell you, except to maybe apologize that you’re kinda going through it right now, and that I hope you feel better soon. Really.]]

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
[[Lynch the actual Beast. Leaving it alive is an auto loss. I have no defense for myself. I already said what I needed to say, and I've been pulling in my best town play for all prior days. I don't know what else to say beyond that and just because I don't care anymore doesn't mean that I want to see Town lose but if you take me trying to warn you about the mistake you're making as a tell, then be my guest.]]

Starlight Aurate

Ad Jesum per Mariam | pfp by kintsugi
Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck
[[It is just before 6 AM for me and my brain is too mushy to make sense of what is going on @_@ Looks like it makes most sense to vote either Chibi or Inke, and that I announce I will inspect either Chibi (to clear role) or Sind (since apparently being targeted by towny powers is beneficial for Town).

Wait wait wait--if being targeted by a Towny power is beneficial for Town, why didn't anything happen last night when Bench targeted you and tracked you? @Sinderella )

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Theoretically, if we think Chibi is a beast, Bench tracking them will get us info.

If Kora is actually town, we won't have to worry about the biggest Null in the room. Otherwise we can know if Kora is scum.

And of course, the same things I outlined before about if someone dies, we can still get info.

Besides, with my, bench, and starlights powers outed, we're on a ticking time bomb.

I think this is the best way to also discern if Chibi is a beast? (but I don't think so? Idk at this point)

[[It is just before 6 AM for me and my brain is too mushy to make sense of what is going on @_@ Looks like it makes most sense to vote either Chibi or Inke, and that I announce I will inspect either Chibi (to clear role) or Sind (since apparently being targeted by towny powers is beneficial for Town).

Wait wait wait--if being targeted by a Towny power is beneficial for Town, why didn't anything happen last night when Bench targeted you and tracked you? @Sinderella )

I outline my plan here but the TL;DR is. Cop Chibi or Kora. Announce before the day closes who you will cop. And if you die I can communicate with the dead and ask if the person you copped is innocent.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Wait.... maybe we should cop Kora. They might not be beast but we might think Chibi is more towny.

But Kora is horrendously null read and inactive, so copping them might gain more info than chibi? Chibi trying so hard to reveal their role to Free is odd. They could still be the beast, but maybe we should switch.

Bench tracks Chibi
Starlight cops Kora

Thoughts?

@Seren @Dragonfree @Starlight Aurate @bench ]]
[[I really like this better guys but if u see a hole in this theory pls say]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu

[[Literally cannot say without revealing my role bro, it is something that happens to me specifically that I can use for towns benefit.]]

Starlight Aurate

Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck
[[Agh I don't know what to dooooo.

I could cop Fuse and see what that gets.

I could chop Chibi and see what that gets.

I could cop Sind which will yield no useful info for us but if she's honest then Town will get a benefit. Which has me worried/wondering because I know that SOMEONE protected me last night and what if it was Sind's power @_@ I am not awake enough to think this through.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Final thoughts post, I might be away at EoD

Here's what i am thinking.
Plan v1

New plan, all the old contingencies/logic apply though
The plan will be:

@Starlight Aurate cops Kora
Bench tracks Chibi

If Chibi does too many weird moves in the night, we can know stuff is up. If they're town they'll be fine with being tracked, although Bench, if you are alive come Day 6 open, you should wait a bit to discuss tracking results. If Chibi is town, we don't want to advertise their power. If they're scum or beast, we can know in time.
Copping Kora eliminates the biggest null in the room.

Then, we can start to suss out the rest of the folks.

As for the rest of town (Seren, Free, etc) if they're scum then we're borked anyway), do your best

If anyone takes issue, please speak up now, otherwise I will assume these are the people tracked/copped and thats what tomorrow's questions (if I live), will be based off.

And if we're lucky? Starlight lives

It's your choice Starlight, but whatever you choose just... let me know I guess.

I think Kora is our best bet. But if you have a discernment, you can say]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Agh I don't know what to dooooo.

I could cop Fuse and see what that gets.

I could chop Chibi and see what that gets.

I could cop Sind which will yield no useful info for us but if she's honest then Town will get a benefit. Which has me worried/wondering because I know that SOMEONE protected me last night and what if it was Sind's power @_@ I am not awake enough to think this through.]]
[[Remember, Sind claimed a passive power, and Bench said they went nowhere.]]

Starlight Aurate

Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck
[[Remember, Sind claimed a passive power, and Bench said they went nowhere.]]
[[Oh yeah, that's true. Sorry, Sind, not copping you tonight.]]

Starlight Aurate

Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck
[[Okay, unless anyone else pops in with something to say, this will probably be my last post of the game. I'll vote: Inkedust (sorry, Inke :( ) and will cop Fuse. I *feel* like I want to inspect Chibi but I can't think clearly rn.]]

Courtney rolled onto her feet and strolled along the judge's desk with a smile on her face. "Guess we'll go from here! I wonder how many of you will live." She looked over at Mademoiselle. "I'll see you on the other side!"

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[@Inkedust, if you are non-hostile, then you need to tell us something that will be convincing from our point of view. It would be ridiculous for us to just take you at your word because you talk a big game about how dumb we're all being for wanting to eliminate you. If there exists any actual reasoning or evidence to think that someone other than you is more likely to be the Beast, for the love of all things holy provide it.]]

Top Bottom