• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[TOWN WIN] Darkwhite's Role Overdrive Mafia

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
[[Good luck, everyone!]]

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"Huhu... Talking like the game's over? Well, the fun's only just starting, isn't it? Huhu... Well. Time to get some formalities out of the way..."

[[

Day 5 results:

Remaining players: 10

Ajia (1):
Mademoiselle (Yveltal) [Inkedust]

Mademoiselle (7):
Dave (Mightyena) [Dragonfree]
Cosmo (Linoone) [Flyg0n]
Kekoa (Skitty) [Persephone]
Kimiko (Snivy) [Seren]
Odette Cinq-Mars (Jellicent) [Sinderella]
Ajia (Delcatty) [Chibi Pika]
Courtney (Ninetales) [Starlight Aurate]

Abstain (2):
Arctozolt (Arctozolt) [Bench]
Kora (Zoroark) [Fusion] (was SparklingEspeon)

]]

It seemed that the Yveltal of another world had taken this with quiet grace even with the words of the death god's guardian speaking. There was almost, or perhaps a trick of the senses, an amused chuckle from the great red bird.

The card tore apart, revealing another strange color, subtly different from what sans had. But it was clearly not an alignment anybody else had... And then, night fell.

[[

Mademoiselle has been eliminated. She was neither Town nor Mafia.

Day 6 will begin in 48 hours.

]]

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"Oh, oh, I know this part of the game! It's when it gets smaller and people don't know who to eliminate and stuff, right? Or people really know EXACTLY who they want to eliminate! So many ways the game could go! At least two ways! Uhuhu... but you know what would be a really cool surprise?" As Darkwhite spoke, the sun rose, and then abruptly set. They only caught a glimpse of what had happened that night.

Notably, Ajia had a diamond mark on her chest...

And then, the day ended.

[[

Fusion has been eliminated. He was Mafia.
Bench has been eliminated. He was Town.

Day 7 will begin in 48 hours.

]]

Day 7

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
It was so quiet...

The sky was a sinister red color. A dark fog was descending upon the featureless wasteland.

Purple dust buffeted those who remained. Despite the fact that the area was completely open, it felt cramped. Standing in a great circle in the field, with the survivors in the middle, were all the statues that had been left behind by the fallen. All staring at them in the middle, awaiting what would come next.

Twenty, and one Charmander, had entered Darkwhite's game. Now, only three remained, and yet the game was not over.

There was a strange, red mark of Necrozma on Kekoa (Persephone's) chest. It seems different from the marks of light from before.

[[

Seren has been eliminated. He was Town.
Sinderella has been eliminated. She was Mafia.
Starlight has been eliminated. She was Town.
Chibi was eliminated. They were neither Town nor Mafia.

Remaining players:

Cosmo (Linoone) [Flyg0n]
Kekoa (Skitty) [Persephone]

]]

Last edited:

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I knew it! I knew sind was scum! Also holy smokes oh my GOSH What a phase what the heck]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[And Frick, Starlight is dead]]

Persephone

Infinite Screms
Pronouns
her/hers
Partners
  1. mawile
  2. vulpix-alola
Kekoa laughed to himself. Sometimes you have to drown someone else to keep yourself alive. He was going to leave this place. He was going to leave victorious, no matter who he had to betray.

There was only one obstacle left. One more person who wanted him dead.

“Die? Now? No. I’m sorry, Dave, I can’t do that.”

Vote:Dave

Motion:End Day Early

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[Jeeeez. I was considering dreading Sinderella but didn't quite want to risk it if she really did have Useful Town Power.

Well. It's pretty obvious by now that Persephone was lying about the lover thing, apart from anything else. So like, it's pretty obvious it's her, unless it's like, both of you.

Vote: Kekoa (Persephone)]]

Persephone

Infinite Screms
Pronouns
her/hers
Partners
  1. mawile
  2. vulpix-alola
[[Jeeeez. I was considering dreading Sinderella but didn't quite want to risk it if she really did have Useful Town Power.

Well. It's pretty obvious by now that Persephone was lying about the lover thing, apart from anything else. So like, it's pretty obvious it's her, unless it's like, both of you.

Vote: Kekoa (Persephone)]]

“Tragically, I wasn’t lying about the lover thing.”

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Cosmo let out a long yawn, then blinked a few times before standing up properly. That had been... Some game. He looked over at Dave, his ears drooping. Dave had been so sensible, so smart. He liked Dave. He was from Hoenn too, probably.

"I'm sorry. Kekoa... Kekoa is telling the truth."

He listened, expecting his guardian to speak up. Silence.

"I am a lover. Or whatever that's called. But I never lied about being a good guy."

He looked at the guardian stone. Oh why, why did fate go against him like this? What were the odds...

"Vote: Free.

MMotion: End day early."

The deed was done.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I'm sorry free. It was a good game!]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Hey free if u send me 30$ over PayPal I'll vote perse instead. /j]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
Dave looked at them, deadpan. "Of fucking course it's both of them. Why wouldn't it be."

[[Oh, neat! I had considered Cosmo and Kekoa as partners but I was figuring that'd mean the game'd be over by now and the only both-of-them possibility was third party Cosmo. Mafia/town lovers slipped my mind. Well played.]]

Dave rolled his eyes. "So was the speak-to-the-dead power real, or did you just make that up? Guessing it wasn't actually you who tried to shoot me, or what."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Dave looked at them, deadpan. "Of fucking course it's both of them. Why wouldn't it be."

[[Oh, neat! I had considered Cosmo and Kekoa as partners but I was figuring that'd mean the game'd be over by now and the only both-of-them possibility was third party Cosmo. Mafia/town lovers slipped my mind. Well played.]]

Dave rolled his eyes. "So was the speak-to-the-dead power real, or did you just make that up? Guessing it wasn't actually you who tried to shoot me, or what."
[[Talking to the dead was very real! I can only assume Perse tried to shoot you? We can't talk to each other so I have no idea lol]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
"Cool. Great. Okay, let's do this."

[[Motion: End day early]]

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"Oh! I guess it's time to resolve this then! Huhuhu... How will this go? How will this goooo?"

Darkwhite raisedher paw to the sky and seemed to grab the sun itself, moving it until it was at its apex. She then glanced at Dave.

At midday, a shadowy plume erupts around Dave, enveloping his card destructively ... And then, nothing happened.

[[

Dave is Immortal at Daytime!

The votes resolved for Dave...

But Dave is Immortal at Daytime!

Night falls...

Persephone's Dread, from Dave's final vote, rises to 4. Persephone is unable to select any normal Night action -- and therefore, there is nothing for Tetra to Strengthen with her One Shot!

With no remaining power to kill at night, and no way for Dave to be eliminated, Dread will eventually overcome Persephone or Tetra... and the Lovers will be eliminated. Logically, the game has only one possible outcome remaining.

Remaining player:

Town Wins!

]]

Top Bottom