• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[TOWN WIN] Darkwhite's Role Overdrive Mafia

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[I also really want to hear something from @Chibi Pika]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[One reason Chibi is unlikely to be the Beast specifically: Chibi clearly had an action in the early game. They knew about swaps being made, and I think it would be far too elaborate for that to be made up. I guess theoretically the Beast could have a separate night action for early days before activation but it seems a stretch. There's also something else that lends credence to their action being something almost inescapably towny (though, I mean, third party bus driver).]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[I'm not sure about inspecting Fuse. I feel like Fuse is kind of a person I'm pretty comfortable assuming is mafia at this point, without having to inspect him first, and using the inspection on one of the wildcards that are harder to be sure about, like Tetra, might be a better idea? Though if Tetra's not honest it may be unlikely we'll actually get that inspection result, unless Starlight is protected again.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I'm not sure about inspecting Fuse. I feel like Fuse is kind of a person I'm pretty comfortable assuming is mafia at this point, without having to inspect him first, and using the inspection on one of the wildcards that are harder to be sure about, like Tetra, might be a better idea? Though if Tetra's not honest it may be unlikely we'll actually get that inspection result, unless Starlight is protected again.]]
[[I mean I'm fine being copped but from my perspective that's a waste, although I also understand why you want to confirm me.

I still feel like copping the null will yield something, but we would revert to my old plan to cop chibi?

Either that or Sind I suppose! Unless sind is doing weird gambit to hurt the cop or they're godfather.]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
I want to apologize for any disruption I caused yesterday. I let my stringer paranoia get the better of me, and I’m not proud of that. I hope Namo’s ruling helped.

Anyway. Yet again, I want to vote Kekoa, but the third-parties are too dangerous. Mademoiselle is stringer or beast, I don’t know which, but she has to be one, she just has to. Otherwise one of our ironclad towns would have to faking, and I refuse to believe that.

- Odette strongly wants to be copped. Didn’t visit anyone last night. Probably not the beast unless we think the beast would be invisible for some reason? Seems unlikely.
- Kekoa and Kora are mafia, there’s almost no room for debate here unless you seriously think this game only has two mafia out of 20 players, which is silly. If these two aren't mafia, then who is even left to BE mafia.
- Kekoa strongly wanted to get tracked, so he either has no night actions, or an invisibility modifier (since Necrozma’s power explicitly removes invisibility.)
- Speaking of Necrozma, should Seren put a mark on whoever’s getting tracked? I don’t think the marks are needed for anything else since the Void Shadows are gone?
- I think Tetra’s night action plan is solid and I’m fine with being tracked or copped, but we need to agree which one. The other one should definitely go for one of the unknowns. I'm pretty certain Kora is mafia and don't think we need an inspection for that. Tetra and Odette are my biggest blind spots right now.

Vote: Mademoiselle

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I am okay being copped, actually, if Starlight wants to cop me tonight and make everyone feel better? I'd like that actually.

But I also don't want to waste an action.

Even though I feel okay that Kora might be scum, confirmation will make me feel a lot better. From my view, this makes the most sense.

It's up to folks I guess, and up to starlight, as long as they say what they're doing. Although if they do cop me I really really really hope they live bc otherwise it won't make a difference.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[The only other option is Free and Starlight have teamed up to galaxy brain us all! /j]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[Sind has tried so hard to get inspected that it seems almost inevitable the result would be town, regardless of anything... but on the other hand, if town her power would probably be helpful.

Let's just review everyone who's still alive for a moment...

Ajia (Delcatty) [Chibi Pika] - hinted at a towny role, did not have time to read to be sure.
Arctozolt (Arctozolt) [Bench] - almost certainly tracker because of Blossom incident.
Cosmo (Linoone) [Flyg0n] - claims medium, has a big plan but no evidence.
Courtney (Ninetales) [Starlight Aurate] - cop, 100% certain town.
Dave (Mightyena) [Dragonfree] - me, town (finally).
Kekoa (Skitty) [Persephone] - claims part of sword/shield lover pair. Probably just mafia?
Kimiko (Snivy) [Seren] - Void Shadow firefighter, 100% certain town.
Mademoiselle (Yveltal) [Inkedust] - claims survivor, confirmed third party.
Odette Cinq-Mars (Jellicent) [Sinderella] - claims something that wants to be targeted by town roles, eager to be inspected. Almost certainly not the Beast, since she was tracked last night.
Kora (Zoroark) [Fusion] (was SparklingEspeon)]] - claims conveniently no information and nothing useful to say whatsoever. Probably just mafia.

Oh, there's Chibi. Yeah, Seren marking whoever's tracked would be a good idea. Tracking/marking Chibi and copping Tetra is what I'm inclined towards, I think?]]

Starlight Aurate

Ad Jesum per Mariam | pfp by kintsugi
Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck
[[I'll cop Chibi tonight, unless there are major objections.]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[The main reason I'm inclined towards track/mark Chibi and cop Tetra is that Tetra presumably wouldn't actually be shown to target anyone if town, whereas tracking town!Chibi would confirm who their action targeted, which tells us a little more? I'm not going to be adamant about this but it is why I suggested it that way around.]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
[[Either is fine with me, but if I get copped, then Tetra would have to get tracked, and I don't think that will give us any information since she's claimed a role that doesn't target anyone. I'm pretty sure that both Dragonfree and Starlight have caught onto the role I claimed, so you'll know why a track would work there. (And if I decide to use my one-shot instead of my normal action, you'll also know that.)]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
[[10 mins left. Should we make sure to have one final Plan post and tag Starlight, Bench, and Seren in it so no one gets confused?]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[Yeah.

@Starlight Aurate, please cop Tetra.
@Bench, please track Chibi.
@Seren, please mark Chibi to negate invisibility.]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Good luck! Pls hoping Starlight lives, one more day will be amazing]]

Starlight Aurate

Ad Jesum per Mariam | pfp by kintsugi
Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
[[ 5 minutes. If we’re doing this I need to know exactly who I’m marking tonight. ]]

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
[[ oh there it is, thank you Starlight! And good luck everyone! ]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[It was fun playing! I keep hope alive for a miracle and Starlight can make it.

Seren, Free, good luck if I die.

My eye is on Kora tomorrow if I die. Or if I don't, tbh. ]]

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt