• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[TOWN WIN] Darkwhite's Role Overdrive Mafia

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
[[Happy birthday, Dragonfree!]]

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
[[

Alright, this turned out to be a lot simpler than I expected. Here I was thinking this was some super secret fic in the works, but no, it's just the simplest answer. It is featured in chapter 45 of LC, which is publicly available.

That should make things even. Everything else is publicly available.

]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Chibi if u wanted to shill so bad u coulda just said so /j :ROFLMAO: ]]

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
and Seren just NOW was stringed so that homie is still alive (shit unless Pano and Seren were lying

"I... what possible reason would I have to start lying now? I very much am stringed right now."

Ajia gave Cosmo's Guardian a serious look. "I'm not remotely convinced that Kekoa is a lover. Kekoa is mafia. The only reason I haven't voted for him instantly is because we need to sort out the beast situation first."

"I'm on board with this, too. There's just too few suspects we have left, and we know quite a bit about enough players to narrow it down. But I agree, this third party issue is the bigger threat right now, assuming mafia only have one night kill. I don't think we can afford to waste time targeting mafia when we have these stringers plus a multi-killing beast on the loose."

"Please don't," Ajia said desperately. "We know the stringer is still around, and while I'd like to feel more confident of you, I'm definitely not voting for you today unless something really weird happens, so it can wait until tomorrow. The worst thing would be for us to get into another situation where we can't vote for the person we want to because of the strings."

"Seconding this."

"Think about it: I'm not voting for Dave, Courtney, Arctozolt, or Kimiko, period. We've eliminated Laura and sans, and I'm pretty convinced Sidney was non-hostile because we know he wasn't the stringer or the beast. I think he was a survivor, most likely. Mostly because I can't imagine how a bus driver could be hostile. (And Princess's Guardian was pretty convinced he wasn't?) That leaves..."

"Weird as it is, third party bus driver does make marginally more sense if you consider they were a survivor/non-hostile. If all they have to do is stay alive, they could help move kills or protect others. Basically pretend to be town and just roll with it."

Ajia paused sharply, clapping her paws together. "Hang on. When Shimmer asked about the number of hostiles. What if Dave counted. Dave wasn't an unknowing member of the gaming cult--he was sort of like a second-in-command, for a little while. What if that counted as hostile? And now that he's purified, he doesn't count anymore?"

"Logical enough... so, what, we have one fewer TP around? That would mean two, rather than three. We know Mademoiselle is one of them. How likely is it that the stringer or the beast are mafia-aligned roles? I wouldn't expect very likely, but what do I know?"

7 hostile. Its possible Pano could also be 'hostile', as in 'wins if town loses', no?

Blu
Jackie
Pano
Stringer
Beast
Inke
Sind/Chibi?

"Okay, but... the question asked about 'mafia and hostiles' so... What are you saying with this? Sans, Sidney, Stringer, Beast, and Mademoiselle were all TP and we've had a two-person scum team of Laura and Odette/Ajia? I don't buy it. Something doesn't add up. Also where does this leave Kekoa and Kora, who we basically know are hostiles in some form at this point??"

I am stupid. I forget Espy/Fuse existsed bc they were inactive so long

"Okay, so at least you addressed this... it still doesn't answer about Kekoa, though. What are your thoughts there? Why are you so hesitant to believe that they're hostile? ...Are you the other half of her lover pair?"

and I'm a little worried why scum wouldn't kill one of the most experienced and active scum hunters

"You know, this is a thought I've had all game, honestly. To be fair, though, Ajia's been constantly pointing out that her usual scum-hunting methods are full of holes in the current setup, so maybe the mafia realizes this and doesn't actually see her as big as a target as some other roles they do actually know?"

Anyways I have an idea. We vote Inke, who is 100% TP. Maybe Stringer or beast. Maybe Chibi is the beast. And they want the stringer dead. Maybe innocent (doubtful).

"Okay, let me ask this. What information do we gain if we vote out Mademoiselle? We know they're TP, so the info from her flip wouldn't be a surprise. And we'd have no idea which TP we've eliminated, so we'd still be asking the same questions tomorrow."

Then, ask Bench to track someone - say, Kora. If Bench dies, I can ask them about what they did in the night maybe. Like "Did Kora go anywhere in the night" or whatnot. Or even Seren, but we feel fairly assured of their innocence.

"This still doesn't account for Kekoa. Would really like to hear your thoughts, unless I've just missed them somehow."

[[Part 1/2]]

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
Only 3 of the 7 people stringed yesterDay died in the night, and we votekilled one of them.

"You know what...? Everyone who was strung was either TP or very likely Town. Not a single (suspected) mafia. Maybe the stringer really is a mafia power, and the only remaining TP is the beast? That backs up both Mademoiselle's claim of being non-hostile while also falling in like with Ajia's guess that Dave was counted among the hostiles while he was in sans' cult. I am... wary that I may be looking too hard for an excuse to clear Ajia here, so please let me know if anyone can see holes in this."

Could be helpful to ask bench or free about tightening strings? Maybe stringer can only kill a certain number? Who knows.

"I have reason to believe that the stringer does win by majority if they gain control of enough people."

[[It won't matter at all, but I'm done playing for the time being. I'm not having fun anymore. I won't be checking this thread anymore either so I may as well post my vote now. As the only last remaining question mark in this game, Chibi is mechanically confirmed to be either the Stringer or Beast, so they're my safest vote and probably yours as well but whatever, you're not going to listen to a "confirmed TP" are you? This was exactly why I didn't claim until now.

[[Aw, I'm sorry you've lost interest, mate. :( I do know the feeling. ]]

I'm guessing it not being dangerous just means that at the moment the stringees aren't at parity with the non-stringees?]]

"Okay, disregard what I said about me being strung confiming that it was the stringer who killed everyone last night. You're right, they don't win by killing, they win by majority, so it had to have been a combination of beast and/or mafia. Anyway, yeah, I got confirmation that, as of 10 hours ago from this post (roughly mid-day), that we're not yet in danger of wiping to the stringer. Still though, since only a handful of the strung were eliminated, it won't take long before we reach that point again."

[[Godfather is indeed a thing, and I would not be surprised if this game had one, given it had a miller.]]

"Well shoot. I was starting to feel better about Odette until this. Still... I find it rather convenient that Cosmo's 'speak to the dead' ability was useless to us today, so yet another day we don't have confirmation of what they do or any closer to confirming their alignment. Looks like they might live another night anyway, but man, I'm tired of this getting dragged out..."

Last night, I was then told that I was visited by Cresselia, and that this had changed my card.
- any anti-town passives have been disabled, and in particular that this would mean I would now be correctly read by alignment checks (maybe that also means I no longer passively give out dread?)

"Okay, so you were told it changed your card and abilities. This all checks out, especially considering Darkwhite's earlier clarification that everything had gone as it was supposed to regarding Courtney and I no longer getting dread when we targeted you. I wonder though, did it dispel from everyone or just you, as sans' second-in-command? I don't suppose it matters much at this point, given that this is no longer a threat, but I'm curious if you were told any- oh, Cosmo already asked this."

[[Also, no, very much not worth it to vote for someone you aren't wanting to eliminate just to test the dread thing as this point. ]]

we don't have any sort of inforole that could confirm, to my knowledge.

"Arctozolt claims to be a tracker. I don't know the likelihood of them surviving the night (I know Courtney claimed cop and is likely to die, but if we can lose multiples...) but couldn't he track Inke and see who they interact with, if anyone? And if he dies, Cosmo could use that supposed 'ask the dead' power they claim to have if Inke targeted anyone in the night?"

"Incidentally, this does again make me feel marginally better about Odette. I'm reminded that Arcozolt tracked her last night and interacted with no one, so she couldn't be the beast. Could still be the stringer, I guess? But narrowing down one option is better than none."

I've received a message, like other stringees, that the strings are tight but not taut, so that we are not in the state we were yesterday where we would lose if we didn't eliminate a stringee, though we could still land in that situation. That definitely helps.]]

"Confirming this; this is the means I was referencing earlier in my "I have reason to believe the stringer wins by majority" comment."

“As for more information, I’m part of the sword and shield. My partner’s a vigilante, I cover for her. She thought the Miller claim was a little too sus from a top player probably trying to avoid the inevitable cop scan. And I suppose, at least at the time, she was right.”

"Who... who's left who could be a vigilante? Ajia? It can't be someone dead, or you'd be dead too as part of a lovers, right? She's the only one left whose ability we don't know."

I really want you to know my role but I don't want to tip off the stringer. I wrote an LC extra about a Pokemon character and showed it to you recently. That's my patron (yes, really). Namo once mentioned what sort of Blacklight build it would have (try searching for it). My power is a variant on that.]]

[[Ugh... I'm... kind of leaning back towards the basis that Ajia is probably okay? Due to the fact that, if they really want Dragonfree to know what their role is/does without giving it away, they must believe that Dragonfree would believe it, too. We know Free is clean, so if Chibi's willing to open up to Dave, like... doesn't that say something? ]]

[[I can agree that referring to private communications in order to ensure something you say is only understood by particular players is pretty dubious in mafia. I do believe Chibi did it in good faith. Namo can rule on how it should be handled, but for future purposes I don't think it's something that should be allowed.

[[Seconding this, too. I don't think it was done to intentionally 'meta-knowledge' the game or anything, but I do agree that it probably isn't really a thing that should be allowed in the future. For now, what's done is done, especially given that Namo clarified what this was referencing. This time. ]]

If we hope the beast or stringer can't off all of us, or enough of us, I feel like this could still work.

"I don't know... Assuming mafia only have a factional kill, and the beast can only kill once a night... that's still two players gone, and I honestly suspect we'll lose more than just two, given what happened last night wasn't the stringer. [[Also it really wouldn't make sense for the beast to have to wait three days only to gain a single kill-per-night power... would it? I mean, vigilante is a thing, and they don't normally have to wait to kill, outside of odd/even night limitations. So why would the beast have to wait three days only to get one night kill? I think we're probably in more danger here than any one of us realizes. Stringer might not get us, but we could still lose tonight depending on how many kills the beast can do and who they target, unless we get lucky and do manage to vote them out today. ]]

[[part 2/2 ]]

Starlight Aurate

Ad Jesum per Mariam | pfp by kintsugi
Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck
Courtney lounged on top of the judge's desk at the front of the courtroom, her legs in the air. She gazed upward as she thought out loud.

"I've been thinking, you know... I'm positive that someone protected me last night. Two people interacted with me--probably someone trying to kill me and another to protect me. Why wouldn't someone want me dead? I mean, for the purposes of this game, of course. People usually want me dead." She turned to Ajia. "And I've been thinking about your potential powers and the Pokemon you hinted at. If, for the time being, you still want to keep your abilities a secret, I'll also keep quiet."

[[Chibi, if you want me to guess your abilities out loud, let me know. I'm not a great guesser and could be dead wrong lol.]]

And while losing our cop would be a harsh blow to town, it'd be hard to imagine that Starlight will get to live anyways, sadly :/.
[[Awww :(

But yeah haha I was convinced I was dead last night and sent my death flavour in to Namo way early.]]
"Who... who's left who could be a vigilante? Ajia? It can't be someone dead, or you'd be dead too as part of a lovers, right? She's the only one left whose ability we don't know."
[[Could be Fuse; he hasn't said a thing yet.]]

[[Chibi if u wanted to shill so bad u coulda just said so /j :ROFLMAO: ]]
[[Gotta admit, it worked on me, haha!]]

[[I'm... not sure what to do. I don't feel great voting for either Inke or Chibi. We don't know if stringer is TP or Mafia; we don't know if the beast can keep killing people/how many it can kill. We don't know if the TPs are hostile or non-hostile. I feel like there are so many unknowns. The only things I'm sure about are Bench and Free being Town. It also makes sense for Seren and Flyg0n to be Town. That would make 5 Town out of the remaining 10 players. If it also makes sense for Sind and Chibi to be Town, that's 7.]]

[[I'll keep digging, and I'll be around before EoD. But, even if Town does make it to another day, I'm pretty certain that my character won't, ha.]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
"You know what...? Everyone who was strung was either TP or very likely Town. Not a single (suspected) mafia. Maybe the stringer really is a mafia power, and the only remaining TP is the beast? That backs up both Mademoiselle's claim of being non-hostile while also falling in like with Ajia's guess that Dave was counted among the hostiles while he was in sans' cult. I am... wary that I may be looking too hard for an excuse to clear Ajia here, so please let me know if anyone can see holes in this."
[[Mmm, the stringer clearly has a win condition that seems pretty distinct from the mafia’s general win condition. I don’t feel entirely convinced that it makes sense for the stringer to be mafia? I guess theoretically the mafia’s win condition here could just be changed altogether, and really they just want to gain a majority through either killing or stringing, but it seems pretty odd.

It has actually occurred to me that the Beast might be a godfather to regular alignment checks - otherwise why have an entirely separate role to hunt for the Beast?

"Arctozolt claims to be a tracker. I don't know the likelihood of them surviving the night (I know Courtney claimed cop and is likely to die, but if we can lose multiples...) but couldn't he track Inke and see who they interact with, if anyone? And if he dies, Cosmo could use that supposed 'ask the dead' power they claim to have if Inke targeted anyone in the night?"
[[Theoretically, buuuut the problem is if we don’t eliminate the Beast today, they’re probably going to be able to kill several people in the night. Cop, tracker, medium could all be gone by tomorrow. I’m not sure if we can afford to play it safe.]]

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
[[Could be Fuse; he hasn't said a thing yet.]]

[[Pers implied whatever Free was pressing for earlier on though, before Fuse took over. How could Pers have gotten this info from Espy, when Espy was inactive? Not saying it's impossible, just... I find it unlikely based on the timing. ]]

[[Theoretically, buuuut the problem is if we don’t eliminate the Beast today, they’re probably going to be able to kill several people in the night. Cop, tracker, medium could all be gone by tomorrow. I’m not sure if we can afford to play it safe.]]

[[ I agree, which I'm pretty sure I mentioned above somewhere; we're probably looking at more than just two deaths tonight.

I don't know how comfortable I am with this given the previous history, but it feels bad voting for someone who purposely said they're no longer having fun and wants to stop playing. Doesn't mean Inke can't still be our beast, but man, that doesn't feel good. I'm going to hold off my vote until closer to end of day. I'll do my best to catch up at work, at least enough to make a reasonable vote. ]]

Starlight Aurate

Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck
It has actually occurred to me that the Beast might be a godfather to regular alignment checks - otherwise why have an entirely separate role to hunt for the Beast?
[[Aaaaah. Hm. This is a good point. I don't know what to do lol.]]

I don't know how comfortable I am with this given the previous history, but it feels bad voting for someone who purposely said they're no longer having fun and wants to stop playing. Doesn't mean Inke can't still be our beast, but man, that doesn't feel good. I'm going to hold off my vote until closer to end of day. I'll do my best to catch up at work, at least enough to make a reasonable vote. ]]
[[This is how I feel, honestly. I know mafia always gets tensions high and makes people upset, but I still feel a bit bad about it. I might sleep on this and think things through and decide tomorrow. Right now, I think the votes are:

Chibi votes for Inkedust
Dragonfree: Inkedust
Flyg0n: Inkedust
Inkedust: Chibi Pika

No one else has voted (unless I missed something).

It... crossed my mind that Flyg0n could be lying about being a medium. A medium in a game with a deadchat seems a bit broken, in my opinion. But like I said, I'll sleep on this and revisit it in the morning.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Good morning!

If you give me about two hours, I'll do my best to explain why the plan I outlined theoretically still gives us the most info to work with after voting out Inke, the only one we know is a tp with another wincon

Regardless of the plan I think Starlight publicly saying who she'll investigate is super important if I'm going to get anything out of my abilities. ]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Aaaaah. Hm. This is a good point. I don't know what to do lol.]]

[[This is how I feel, honestly. I know mafia always gets tensions high and makes people upset, but I still feel a bit bad about it. I might sleep on this and think things through and decide tomorrow. Right now, I think the votes are:

Chibi votes for Inkedust
Dragonfree: Inkedust
Flyg0n: Inkedust
Inkedust: Chibi Pika

No one else has voted (unless I missed something).

It... crossed my mind that Flyg0n could be lying about being a medium. A medium in a game with a deadchat seems a bit broken, in my opinion. But like I said, I'll sleep on this and revisit it in the morning.]]
[[FWIW As I said before, I can only ask people who:
A) Just died the previous phase
B) *Once* per day night cycle
C) *Only* 24 hours after they died.

I assume this is because after 24 hours they enter dead hat.

Also I feel fairly uncomfortable about emotional pleas being used to avoid being voted out.... In a game about social deception. That seems... Idk it makes everything feels bad]]

Starlight Aurate

Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck
[[FWIW As I said before, I can only ask people who:
A) Just died the previous phase
B) *Once* per day night cycle
C) *Only* 24 hours after they died.

I assume this is because after 24 hours they enter dead hat.]]
[[Oh, I totally missed that! Good to know, thanks!]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Okay @Starlight Aurate @Dragonfree , @Seren I will try to review my plan a final time, as clearly as I am able.

Please feel free to pick it apart or suggest a better one, but atm, something like this is the clearest idea I have.

I also really want everyone's input here, if there's some better plan out there. Also if anyone can remind me again if they're strung, that'll be great.

I've been miffed all game about my powers and not really being able to use my deadpseech thing effectively too. :/

Here's the thing. At the end of the day, this plan boils down to Starlight and Bench both televising their actions, ensuring that between me, Bench, and Starlight, one of us can live to give some useful information.

Let's first review the remaining players. Ten remain. Presumably we think Stringer wins if a majority is... tightly strung?
Beasts powers are unknown, but may involve killing multiple times a night? ugh
Mafia probably wins by being the last remaining/majority over non-hostiles?

1. Arctozolt/[Bench] - Tracker, no reason to doubt this
2. Cosmo (Linoone) [Flyg0n] - Dead talker or whatever. People keep calling it that M-word, but idk if thats what its called and now I don't wanna say it. Town.
3. Courtney/[Starlight Aurate] - Strung? Cop. No reason to doubt this or otherwise we have all been played thoroughly. :/ Town, I believe.
4. Dave/[Dragonfree] - Strung. Hopefully confirmed town, if we believe everything, otherwise we're also being galaxy brained, in which case, GG. Dread-giver, maybe? Cured-miller.
5. Kimiko/[Seren] - Strung. something is diamonds and other stuff, but probably not Stringer or beast, probably town.
6. Kekoa/[Persephone] - Lover, apparently. Even if they're lying its too risky to vote them out this early. if we lose two people thats not good atm. Whatever they are, they're probably lower threat. Confirmed to not be the beast I believe, either.
7. Ajia/[Chibi Pika] - Role unknown, but tried surprisingly hard to telegraph it to free, even after coasting on towncred. Also fought to keep people from revealing their roles. Probably not a stringer. Could be a beast.?
8. Mademoiselle/[Inkedust] - Confirmed to be a TP with another wincon. Claimed Survivor, has yet to reveal any other role powers. Unknown.
9. Odette Cinq-Mars/[Sinderella] - Utterly unknown, maybe town, very eager to get copped. Godfather? Town?
10. Kora (Zoroark) [Fusion] (was SparklingEspeon) - Completely Null, won't give a hint, mildly active. Espy was previously completely inactive for all intents and purposes. Confirmed to not be the beast. Seems unlikely to be a stringer, since Espy was so inactive, UNLESS strings can self-activate?
Could be scum. Could be town :/ Claims their role 'too useful'

Let's also review other factors:

-Bench claims to have tracked Sind before, no movements, which aligns with Sind's claims about being a passive role. Sind is most likely not a beast, but could be stringer. Stringer activates during the day presumably, so can't be tracked.
-The Stringer is definitely still alive, as a string was strung today.
-Q claimed to have good reason to believe Pano was non-hostile TP. Pano is also soft-confirmed swapper/bus driver, colluded by Chibi.
-Chibi tried exceptionally hard to hint at their role and very hard to dissuade roleclaims. A little too hard if they are really a stringer, imo.

Now taking all this into account...

Our first priority must be eliminating the high threats - Beast & Stringer

Inke
is the one party here that's confirmed to be a TP with another wincon. They have, nonetheless, be very helpful to town, active, and towny. Sadly, they're still TP with another wincon, as said by them and confirmed by Starlight.

Unfortunately, even though it will not give as much info as picking from a hat or a sus, I don't necessarily know if there's anyone else safer at the moment.

The next biggest unknown factors for us are then Sind, Chibi, Kora.

Kora is unlikely to be a Stringer, and is not the beast.
Sind is null, in this particular case, but has offered to be copped. Might be godfather/stringer? Who knows
Chibi is also sorta null, but probably not a stringer. Has been very towny and seemed genuine. Usually a good scumhunter, will be good to known if we can trust.
being protected would be nice, but I understand if no one wants to waste a protection on me

Now comes the plan:

1. @Bench agrees to track someone - Sind or Kora. Given Sind was already tracked, Kora might be a good candidate for this.
2. @Starlight Aurate Agrees to cop someone - Chibi is the best bet here I think. Clearing them 100% would give town the most help in the next day phase.
3. The next Day (Day 6), if Starlight/Bench is killed, I ask them about the results of their investigation.
-eg. bench, did Kora make any movements in the night?
-eg. Starlight, is Chibi non-hostile/innocent?

4. profit.

Contingencies:

- If Starlight doesn't die and I do, Then our Cop lives and thats even better.
-
If Bench AND Starlight die, we can still ask Starlight about Chibi
- If Only Bench/Me dies, we still have me/Bench & a cop
-
if all three of us die, we are basically borked anyways.

-If someone other than the three of us dies, we can still use my power, AND have Chibi cleared.

Seren, you asked about Kekoa, and the reason why I am not as worried about offing them is that they're not the beast, and from there, there's like two possibilities - They really are lover, in which case offing them now is mathematically unwise. or they are not, but they are not as high a threat atm.
I also speculate that the second lover doesn't want to speak up and risk getting stringed, or give two easy targets to pick from.

{Side note: The only other reasonable version of this is for Starlight to cop Sind, but if Sind if a godfather, that won't matter}

Step 5. Day 6 opening will hopefully leave us to decide between Kora/Sind/Kekoa to see who feels guilty and use the information gained in the night to act appropriately.

Given everything outlined above, I feel like this plan theoretically gives us the highest amount of info to work with, and hopefully makes it harder for scum to move, and sets us up for the best chance of success on D6.

As for everyone else, I trust that people like Seren and other people who claimed town, will use their powers appropriately for the benefit of town teammates.

As before, please please feel free to offer another plan. (don't blindly disagree, I think at this stage in the game we do need some sort of plan tho.)

If there's any holes or anything that doesn't make sense, come at me.]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[I’m probably going to get absolutely reamed for bringing this up—I feel very very bad that Inke isn’t having fun anymore, and I absolutely adore her—but I cannot help but be reminded of Humble Vale when Yellow played extremely town the whole game and when I suddenly accused her of being one of the last scum left, it made her quite upset (also sorry to Yellow) and she ended up flipping scum in the end.

I guess what I’m saying is in a game that ALREADY gets really high in the tension area, I can absolutely see a world where scum/hostile TP plays a really really fucking good townie only to get sussed in the end due to a deteriorating lead pool and getting really really upset about it. I can definitely parse it in Inke’s case because of this possible non-hostile TP thing floating around too, despite it being our safest bet for the moment.

Please know I’m not saying anything bad about anybody at all, I’m just completely speculating here. It IS a social game and sometimes emotions come out, it is what it is 🤷🏼‍♀️]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I can agree with that sentiment.

Also there's like... three hours left. I am a little nervous, I'd like to know if the proposed plan feels reasonable.]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[I’m going to be driving for the next three hours and there’s an 80% chance i miss EOD, but I did read your plan and think it’s actually really solid, and I can’t say I’d change too much. However, while I do like the idea of copping Chibi because they’re also unconfirmed, considering there is probably a substantial chance Starlight might get killed tonight, I want to maybe suggest that she cop me for a reason I cannot really state because I’d straight up reveal my role. All I can say again as it would be EXTREMELY beneficial for us in the state we’re in now. But I also understand that there might be a bigger need to cop Chibi, so I like…I don’t know, I guess leave it up to Starlight’s discretion?]]

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
[[ given I still suspect you of being a godfather, Sind, I think checking Chibi is the best plan at this point if only because I don’t have time to formulate anything better. I’m pretty sure Chibi is town and that we’re wasting our investigation tonight but I guess I’ve been wrong before.

also, I have a gut feeling this is going to bite us in the ass, but gut feelings don’t offer proof so:

vote: mademoiselle/Inke

]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[With all due respect, I’m not the godfather, and I 100% just have town’s best interest in mind—considering all of our confirmed info roles are kinda on the damn chopping block (yk provided Tetra isn’t lying about her role i guess), I’m going to just warn that a cop use on me could possibly flip this shit situation in town’s favor. If I didn’t have the threat of the fucking stringer hanging over my head I’d damn sure tell you why right now, but I need to hold my tongue. That’s all I got.

Oh I should do this too; vote Inkedust.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[The plan has to revolve around Starlight saying who she will cop, whoever that is. Arguably, she could try to cop Kora I guess but either way I need to know.

I get one question, and when I ask it, it needs to be 'Is [Insert copped person here] innocent' so there's no ambiguity.

If starlight decides to cop Sind, i won't really fight it. But I do need to know who they cop to ensure asking the question is a certainty.]]

Top Bottom