• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[TOWN WIN] Darkwhite's Role Overdrive Mafia

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio

Starlight Aurate

Ad Jesum per Mariam | pfp by kintsugi
Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck
[[Hey I didn't want this to be TOTAL a repeat of First Anniversary when I was the Cop and got killed on N2]]

[[At least I said it outright and got to divulge my info as opposed to mafia picking it up through flavor, right?]]

Blossomleaf

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
she/her
[["Whelp. if Bench is town then I'm out of possible leads. and now I'm unsure of who to vote out for EoD. so um. disregard my inquiries about questioning Bench's motives and let me get on back to that drawing board to figure things out."]]

Blossomleaf

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
she/her
[[Also, I don't want to get too distracted that we forget about it entirely--what are we going to do with Abra's nightskip? I'm worried that if we wait too long, we could run the risk of losing Abra, since both mafia and third-parties might try to get rid of a power like that. (We still don't know if the beast takes action during the day or at night, but I feel like it has to be night? Otherwise, how would Blossom still be here?)]]
[[Since i hard agree that town shouldn't forget about Abra's one-shot ability if that on the table. and from my understanding the beast actions are during the day. or why else would Namo specifically tell me that D4 was when the beast is active instead of N4? Unless we suspect the strings are connected to the beast as it's daytime action?"]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Yo what the heck what the HECK]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I dont even know. I guess I can't be mad, this is role madness....]]

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
[[This... changes things quite substantially. Okay, going to look back to find a list of suspects based on this claim, because wow, so many things are being tossed out the window today but for now my biggest side-eye lies on Pers and Tetra. I'm also feeling a lot less confident of Q for the time being.]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[so, uh... unvote: Courtney/Starlight

seriously tho wtf]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[So if starlights TP claim on Pano is true, that means her investigation was swapped by a scummy bus driver? To another TP?

oof. Sigh]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
[[oh my god, I just realized that if Laura was the scum bus driver, then that means that N2 had three swaps]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
[[Laura was hastened N2 because of Yellow's N1 block. So if Laura happened to be bus driver, she could have used it twice.]]

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
[[

Late midday checkin:

Current players: 16

Abstain (16)
Kimiko (Snivy) [Seren]
Princess (Skiddo) [bruh moment]
Courtney (Ninetales) [Starlight Aurate]
Fray (Froslass) [ShinjiGojira]
Aster (Kadabra) [Abrapunk]
Cosmo (Linoone) [Flyg0n]
Arctozolt (Arctozolt) [Bench]
Ajia (Delcatty) [Chibi Pika]
Odette Cinq-Mars (Jellicent) [Sinderella]
Mademoiselle (Yveltal) [Inkedust]
Kekoa (Skitty) [Persephone]
Nanu (Alolan Meowth) [Blossomleaf]
Dave (Mightyena) [Dragonfree]
Winona (Swellow) [Just a Torchic]
Tricky (Fennekin) [SparklingEspeon]
Sidney (Cacturne) [Panoramic_Vacuum]

Courtney (0)

]]

"Boy, that's a lot of talking and only one vote that got undone! What's the matter? Having trouble deciding?" Darkwhite finished constructing a Darkwhite-shaped sand-Darkwhite by the beach, which was doing her best 'drawn me like one of your Kalosian girls' impressions. She probably didn't know what that was.

ShiniGojira

Multiversal Extraordinaire
Pronouns
He/him/they/her
Partners
  1. froslass
  2. zorua-gojira
  3. salandit-shiny
[[Starlight... you have no idea how close I was to shooting you last night...

Like what the hell. I thought between you and Pano, one of you would be a TP or scum.

Then came Blossom's info and both of your claims. My god, I'm so glad I didn't shoot any of you.]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[This... changes things quite substantially. Okay, going to look back to find a list of suspects based on this claim, because wow, so many things are being tossed out the window today but for now my biggest side-eye lies on Pers and Tetra. I'm also feeling a lot less confident of Q for the time being.]]
[[Curious to see what your list ends up being.

Big 'ol attempted math post incoming:

Assuming the Cop, Doc, and Miller claims are all Town roles (as they traditionally are), that leaves us with 11 players unconfirmed. If we can then assume that the protection roles both from Abra/Yellow and Seren are town roles, and Blossom's TP hunting role is not-hostile (whether it's also TP or straight up Town), that leaves 8 players of which we need to find 5 hostiles. Based on play, I'd preliminarily say Chibi and Inke can be removed from that list of 8, meaning of the 6 remaining players, there are 5 hostiles (assuming all of the other assumptions about role alignments are accurate) That seems... do-able, no?

Going down the list, that leaves the 6 remaining players as:
- Tetra
- Shini
- Persephone
- Sind
- bruh (Q/Mewtini)
- SparklingEspeon

So. Let's start there. Who is lying in this bunch? Or better to ask, which one of these six is the only one who isn't lying?

Going to basically say, hey, investigative roles, let's try to start here, please. Maybe? At this point tho I'm shit at this so this all could be 100% wrong. (And if we find two people telling the truth in here, time to go look at those other earlier assumptions, please!)

Also Blossom, here's your narrowed down list of targets to potentially shoot (save for some of the unconfirmed assumptions like Chibi or Inke, which seems unlikely, but who the hell knows at this point.) Seems to me you checked several of these folks already, which narrows down your list even further. (You checked Persephone, bruh, and SparklingEspeon, I believe, but add in Inke and Chibi just to be safe. Bench is confirmed Town by Courtney's inspection, so no need to look at them again. That leaves you with Tetra, Shini, Sind, Chibi, and Inke. 1 in 5 chance. Toss Free in there if you're really nervous about that Miller claim for a 1 in 6. I've seen worse odds. Happy hunting.]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[Starlight... you have no idea how close I was to shooting you last night...

Like what the hell. I thought between you and Pano, one of you would be a TP or scum.

Then came Blossom's info and both of your claims. My god, I'm so glad I didn't shoot any of you.]]
[[Your restraint is admirable, and also fantastic because it's still in play. At this point, if we paint a target on so many people, can the scum reasonably hit them all? (famous last words, I know, but maybe...?)]]

Top Bottom