• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[TOWN WIN] Darkwhite's Role Overdrive Mafia

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I.... i think Bluwii needs to 'execute' his power at night and is vying for extra time. To kill everyone tonight that he marked. Its hard to imagine a power where voting someone off kills everyone they secretly marked with no notification, therefore almost ending the game.

What does everyone else think?]]

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
[[in the theoretical worst-case scenario that bluwii is recruiting both during the day and at night he really is up to six, if he's not taken out today or tonight, I think he wins? If he recruits 2 more members without losing any, he'll have 9 including himself]]

Blossomleaf

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
she/her
[[ I don't see a world in which (if Bluwii is being even slightly honest) Bluwii has marked you Blossom, that keeping information to yourself is helping town in the slightest. Unless you have the worlds most insane daypower, tell us today what you can do so we can at least try to help or find more scum with our remaining time!

@AbraPunk It seems like Bluwii's power and the deaths attached to it are unrelated to Bluwii so voting him off might not kill you, assuming Bluwii is being vaguely truthful]]
"Hah. Well if I am a dead man walking then that sucks. Since I had an ability to off 3rd party if I did find the right target." Nanu lamented bitterly before shrugging it off. Cause at this point he might be dead if what Bluwii said is true. "but as for any daytime abilities...i have one. And if this is my last day playing then I might consider using it when my Chatot decides later. Cause she's been pretty quiet and I can't tell if that's a good sign or not."

[[even though honestly it's probably not cause at this point I screwed up and I hate that I might have been right about the whole: if bluwii dies then those he marked died too. Cause thats a mistake and a half that I'm beating myself over :((]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Bluwii also said himself that if we wait he can try for 5-6 people. We might as well get rid off him :/]]

bruh moment

mewtini + kyeugh
Pronouns
she/her (both)
[[I.... i think Bluwii needs to 'execute' his power at night and is vying for extra time. To kill everyone tonight that he marked. Its hard to imagine a power where voting someone off kills everyone they secretly marked with no notification, therefore almost ending the game.

What does everyone else think?]]
[[ i don’t think he has an active killing power. also according to the rules i believe there are no tp roles that end the game immediately when the wincon is met. i suspect his wincon is just converting x number or percentage of players. -q ]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[even though honestly it's probably not cause at this point I screwed up and I hate that I might have been right about the whole: if bluwii dies then those he marked died too. Cause thats a mistake and a half that I'm beating myself over :((]]
[[Eh, assuming you're town, don't beat yourself up too bad tbh. Everyone makes mistakes, or misreads, its mafia.

Misreading is almost part of the game. Mafia is very live-and-learn

I mean I forgot the game existed almsot for the first two days haha]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[ i don’t think he has an active killing power. also according to the rules i believe there are no tp roles that end the game immediately when the wincon is met. i suspect his wincon is just converting x number or percentage of players. -q ]]
[[To clarify: I don't mean its active, I just mean that he has to 'pull the plug' on his marks at night, not anytime.

Are you saying that you think this isn't the case, and you think he can't kill anyone at all, only recruit a majority to his side?]]

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
"i got no bad feelings for folks who wanna get rid of me. sometimes you just draw a bad card in life. sucks, but hey. sometimes life has unfortunate circumstances."

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
[[To clarify: I don't mean its active, I just mean that he has to 'pull the plug' on his marks at night, not anytime.

Are you saying that you think this isn't the case, and you think he can't kill anyone at all, only recruit a majority to his side?]]
"i ain't a killer, to be clear," sans commented. "i'd just like people to be part of my super sans gamer club."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Ya, definitely voting Bluwii then seems to be the move today then. Its the safest and simplest one, and we can still scumhunt the rest of the day.]]

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle

bruh moment

mewtini + kyeugh
Pronouns
she/her (both)

[[ yes. i would call what you’re describing an active killing power. i don’t think he has the ability to ever choose to kill anyone. the only possibility for death imo is if he’s telling the truth about his concerts dying if he’s voted out, which i suspect he may not be. -q ]]

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
[[No, we're all invited to Bluwii's concerts. /j]]

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
Ya, definitely voting Bluwii then seems to be the move today then. Its the safest and simplest one, and we can still scumhunt the rest of the day

[[ ok then. 101% chance bluwii gets voted out today, it seems, but that would only be one of our problems gone. There'd still be the actual mafia and possibly another cult leader to deal with. ]]

[[ Vote: Bluwii ]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[ yes. i would call what you’re describing an active killing power. i don’t think he has the ability to ever choose to kill anyone. the only possibility for death imo is if he’s telling the truth about his concerts dying if he’s voted out, which i suspect he may not be. -q ]]
[[Got it, I see. You might be right.

My vote stands nonetheless]]

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt