• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[TOWN WIN] Darkwhite's Role Overdrive Mafia

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[Bluwii prevents marks, in general, except for Necrozma's. Not status effects. Seren removes one specific status effect, and also creates these visible diamonds, which may or may not be what was meant by 'marks' in Bluwii's role (but seems likely?).]]

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[Feel really glum about deciding to trust Inke's choice bc I liked her townplay and she's usually really sharp and now her reasoning is bunk it turns out. I don't have TIME to read stuff thoroughly today. I am having supper NOW having been out all day dealing with complicated heavy stuff. I haven't even caught up on discord. I do not want to abstain and I don't have strong independent reasoning to vote for a specific person right now, this is literally the best I can do. Ugh. So, Free, who are you voting for and why?]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
Ajia was pacing more intensely now. "Fray letting us know that she probably got blocked would have been really important. I don't know why she wouldn't have even implied that. She implied a bunch of other stuff that she didn't need to, so Fray doesn't strike me as the sort to keep that a secret if she had been blocked. And why even take the risk of getting 3 dread in the first place? It's such a bizarre move. Healing Dave is also a bizarre move. But the worst part is that I kind of expect her to make no sense regardless of whose side she's on."

She stopped, straightening herself. "I want to hear from Cosmo. But I don't want to lose him without even knowing what he can do. I still feel uneasy about Princess, but being wrong about her could really hurt town. I'm going with my gut here. Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like it's not as bad as being wrong about the others."

vote: Fray
[[Nnnnngh yeah I think this is where I'm at too? I don't feel great about the other trains right now and there's something here that doesn't add up. Healing me in the first place was weird and it sounds like they didn't actually?

:rowlanxiety: going to keep rereading but I'm going to feel a little better with at least a provisional vote?

Vote: Fray (ShiniGojira)]]

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[Normally I have zero notifs. I am so uncomfortable.]]

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20220205-212309_One UI Home.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220205-212309_One UI Home.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 8

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
[[I'd feel awful about voting for Shini though since he isn't around to explain himself as this is something that can easily be cleared. His roleclaim feels legitimate (dread discrepancy aside) and there are explanations as to why Town!Shini did not get the dread increase (Roleblocker being the biggest example here) and simply forgot about the fact that dread increases when you target Free at night.

Also a Doctor trying to protect Free isn't exactly the biggest stretch here? Free's normally an early target thanks to her skill, Dread scary, it's not all that farfetched to consider Mafia wanting to take that out early.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[I’m not opposed to voting Shini, but let’s keep in mind that Shini is a new player and they were much less active last game when they were scum. Agh idk. It’s highly possible they forgot that targeting Free would add a dread count? I’m just not sure if Shini is our best bet. Is it common for maf to have a JOAT?]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Wait if a vote train starts on Shini we can get an extension right??]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[I'm kind of hoping we get an extension, if I'm honest? Half the thread has said they wouldn't be around at EoD, but maybe some of them might show up in the next six hours and some of the people being accused might have time to actually say something. Did Shini have a vote on him before EoD-1h?]]

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[I feel like voting Shini when they're not available to defend themself and the explanation might legit just be lack of paying attention is a... bit of a dick move?

On the other hand, I'm paranoid about doing what I did in Banquet again. I defended Shini as just a clumsy newbie and they flipped scum and it was terribly embarrassing.]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
Ajia's eyes went wide. "My vote was the first, and it was within the final hour. We can get an extension--we can hear from all the people who've gone quiet!"

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[Wait if a vote train starts on Shini we can get an extension right??]]
[[Just got back, was going to ask the same thing. Majority vote in the last hour of a day? Let me know if we can get the extension and I'll vote right away]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
Ajia's eyes went wide. "My vote was the first, and it was within the final hour. We can get an extension--we can hear from all the people who've gone quiet!"
[[Man thank goodness I didn't actually vote Shini earlier. Had it typed out and then retracted specifically for the chance of an extension. Let's get that extra time so we can hear from folks.

Vote ShiniGojira

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[I’m not opposed to voting Shini, but let’s keep in mind that Shini is a new player and they were much less active last game when they were scum. Agh idk. It’s highly possible they forgot that targeting Free would add a dread count? I’m just not sure if Shini is our best bet. Is it common for maf to have a JOAT?]]
[[JOAT is usually town and it doesn't feel right to me for a scum JOAT to have the power set described by Shini. But it's entirely possible, IF he's lied about his powers and what he's done with them. But then why even claim JOAT and go on that whole weird tangent about me being a deflector? Doesn't feel like a scum plan to me.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Aight ok I’m banking on an extension then. Do I need to change my vote to insure it? Eh whatever I’ll do it just I case. But for the love of mercy I NEED to hear from Tetra.

Unvote: Flygon
VOTE: ShiniGojira]]

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
Also a Doctor trying to protect Free isn't exactly the biggest stretch here? Free's normally an early target thanks to her skill, Dread scary, it's not all that farfetched to consider Mafia wanting to take that out early.]]
[[The biggest reason healing me would be weird is because anyone who targets me gets dread, remember - with the two he was getting he should've expected to wind up with three if he targeted me, right?

It's definitely possible he just forgot about that entirely, though, and then got roleblocked or whatever and wound up with only two. It's a pretty specific combination of things but we've had pretty specific combinations of things happen before. It's also possible he did get a third but just chose to explicitly lie that he was at only two in the morning, which would be kind of funny and not a great idea (means if my vote stays on him his card is disabled!) but like, I can see it.]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[Oh my god please extension. How long are extensions? I don't want to feel pressured to lose sleep]]
[[Extensions are six hours. I've kind of resigned myself to probably missing EoD if it happens but at least it'd mean maybe some of the people being accused can speak up in the meantime and thread can come to a more useful consensus than what we have going right now.]]

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[The biggest reason healing me would be weird is because anyone who targets me gets dread, remember - with the two he was getting he should've expected to wind up with three if he targeted me, right?

It's definitely possible he just forgot about that entirely, though, and then got roleblocked or whatever and wound up with only two. It's a pretty specific combination of things but we've had pretty specific combinations of things happen before. It's also possible he did get a third but just chose to explicitly lie that he was at only two in the morning, which would be kind of funny and not a great idea (means if my vote stays on him his card is disabled!) but like, I can see it.]]
[[Well he might have considered you highly likely to be shot in the night, and his protection might not have gone through if... you were rolestopped. Right?]]

Top Bottom