• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[TOWN WIN] Darkwhite's Role Overdrive Mafia

Persephone

Infinite Screms
Pronouns
her/hers
Partners
  1. mawile
  2. vulpix-alola
[[I once again invite the tracker to follow me tonight. I promise, once again, that nothing eventful will happen. In any case, if I’m not the beast, and the beast is presumably out here killing a ton of people a night, maybe we should do something to look for them, maybe? Chibi still being around and not telling us anything about what they do raises flags for me.

Oh, and if the mafia had the stringer that sounds definitely busted. Able to convert multiple people a day and kill the remainder at night? Even the stringer alone sounds broken.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Hm.....]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
[[The only reason I’m still here is because I haven’t revealed what I can do. The killers kind of had higher priority targets. And Persephone inviting a tracker means nothing if she actually is bulletproof, which she probably is given that there were multiple vigs and a beast to worry about. Mafia bulletbroof would be 100% unsurprising in this setup.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[TP Chibi theory is holding some water.

One of the few people uncleared is them, Sind, and maybe Inke but Inke kinda of came clean. Have to see if I should include them [Inke].

The only other possibility is like... Yeah I got nothin. Seren? That doesn't add up at all. The real question is if Inke could actually be the beast... Since thats the only tp that can sussed out rn, maaybe]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
[[Inke came clean because a cop had already inspected her. We absolutely can’t believe that she’s non-hosite TP when there are two hostile TPs right now. Including me in your question to Blossom is fine because I’d like to get cleared but please for the love of god include Inke too.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I think Inke,Sind, Chibi is the best bet. You could still be stringer but maaaybe this way we can find the beast. Or Sind is the stringer...]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[I don’t really understand why you wouldn’t include Inke because I don’t know how claiming Survivor (I actually totally missed where she did that woops gotta go read agAin) even remotely clears her of anything. Survivor could be an easy passive role of some sort for a stringer to have—“survive until the end of the game”? Wouldn’t the stringer have to remain alive in the first place to keep stringing people?

[[Survivor is not "last one standing", it's "make it to the end of the game". I can assure you that my powers do not involve killing in any way.]]
And anybody can say “my powers don’t kill anybody.” Like. Include her in the question. You have nothing to lose by that.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[The fact that the way things shook out, You and chibi were willing to be included at least makes me believe you two might not be the beast, while Inke could be.

One of you could be the stringer tho. Either way I feel comfortable including the three of you most likely.]]

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
[[Hi, I was out dealing with the vet so sorry if I couldn't reply in a timely manner. I was going to say to include Sind and I but to leave out Chibi. I'm not the beast, Sind asserts the same. If the answer is "no" (which is what I suspect it will be) then that means Chibi is our prime suspect. Including another player muddies the waters, especially if one of them is the Beast.]]

Starlight Aurate

Ad Jesum per Mariam | pfp by kintsugi
Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck
[[I hope you and your cat are doing okay, Inke! *hugs*]]
[[Oh boy, isn't this a situation. Right now, I'm going to take a look at my three biggest leads (Pers, Sind, and Tetra) on who to possibly eliminate but I'm pretty certain that the number of anti-town out-numbers the players who are town aligned. I think getting rid of the Beast is our number 1 priority with that death count.

Also, to keep other players out of the dark so we won't waste any time on this - that player Starlight was referring to? It's me. I'm a survivor, I win if I make it to the end of the game, however sitting back and watching one side do all the work is boring, so I'm trying to help Town secure a victory.
[[Awww you ruined my big reveal!

I am curious, though: what exactly happened last night? I was told two people interacted with me, I "became aware of Inkedust" and was told that you have a different win condition than I do. Do you know what happened or why?

Also, I used to have strings, but somehow did not die last night.]]
"Oh my fucking God." Dave stared at his card. "Okay, you're not going to believe this shit. Fucking sans recruited me into his gaming cult on the first night, and my win condition changed to keeping the other unknowing members of his secret club alive. Only then last night, guess what, Cresselia visited me and cured me of it so I'm fucking town again, and stopped being a miller, because this game is a goddamn circus."

[[Yyyyup. I came out and claimed miller day one, then immediately got recruited into a cult whose leader was then almost immediately unmasked, then got re-towned I CANNOT

(Very relieved, though, I Do Not know how to play third party, I was pretty much just doing it by playing town and crossing my fingers that the cultees would stay alive)

(The cultees were Torchic, Blossom and Inke, but I was explicitly told they would not be aware, and with me being re-towned it said the Void Shadow scourge is gone now, so I assume Inke is fine.)

also you guys read Starlight's post she said she used her one-shot alignment-without-fail ability here, not the regular cop read (which is hilarious, because it means she wasted it, because now I would've actually turned up town anyway, but probably would have shown as third party otherwise hahahhhhah)

By the way I Dreaded Sind, did you get it?]]
[[HAHAHA that's amazing! So wait, are you no longer a miller? Would you have showed up as Town no matter what kind of inspection I did on you?

Sorry about that guys, told you I'm not great at this game ^_^;]]

[[Perhaps, but is it really that unlikely in a game like this? I was genuinely afraid to claim it because of the whole 'boy, isn't that convenient?' thing. I only did so now, because otherwise I'd be signing my death warrant since it was outed to Starlight that I have a different win-con from her so I may as well get it out of the way so we can focus on the actual hostiles.]]
[[So what is the difference between hostile and non-hostile TP? Is it that one directly kills and the other doesn't? I really don't want to kill you; you're fun to play with and I super appreciate you standing up for me.]]
[[This is the same guy who brought us 4 Lovers in Vanilla Mafia, I don't think a role-madness game on crack having a handful of TPs, some hostile, some benign is that big of a stretch.

Anyway, my top three suspects for the time being is Tetra, Pers and Sind. Blossom cleared Espy/Fuse on N1, remember (although this doesn't account for Bus Drivers). Asking Blossom if one of a list of players is the Beast is a pretty good start, if you ask me.]]
[[Yeah lol I'm not surprised by 5 third parties.

Didn't Blossom also clear Pers? That's what I have in my notes; she cleared Persephone, bruh moment, SparklingEspeon/Fusion, Panoramic_Vacuum, me, and herself (tried to clear Bench, but I inspected Bench and he's Town). I think only Tetra and Sind from your last apply, unless you want yourself and Chibi checked, too.]]
[[Inke came clean because a cop had already inspected her. We absolutely can’t believe that she’s non-hosite TP when there are two hostile TPs right now. Including me in your question to Blossom is fine because I’d like to get cleared but please for the love of god include Inke too.]]
[[Wait, when was Inke inspected?

@Flyg0n I'd suggest asking about Sind, Chibi and Inke.]]

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
I am curious, though: what exactly happened last night? I was told two people interacted with me, I "became aware of Inkedust" and was told that you have a different win condition than I do. Do you know what happened or why?
[[Was told the exact same thing. I have no idea what happened there.

So what is the difference between hostile and non-hostile TP? Is it that one directly kills and the other doesn't? I really don't want to kill you; you're fun to play with and I super appreciate you standing up for me.
Hostile TP is a TP that has to win on its own and loses when another faction wins, an example being Serial Killer who can only win the game if they're they're the last person standing. A non-hostile TP is a TP who can win alongside another faction but have to meet certain requirements to do so (everyone wins, essentially) - like Survivor's making it to the end of the game alive.

Didn't Blossom also clear Pers? That's what I have in my notes; she cleared Persephone, bruh moment, SparklingEspeon/Fusion, Panoramic_Vacuum, me, and herself (tried to clear Bench, but I inspected Bench and he's Town). I think only Tetra and Sind from your last apply, unless you want yourself and Chibi checked, too.]]
Yeah, I made a note of it a bit later in the thread. I'm fine being lined up to be verified here, if anything I encourage it since it'll stop wasting time, the only reason I didn't mention it sooner was because I was at the vet.]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr

Starlight Aurate

Ad Jesum per Mariam | pfp by kintsugi
Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck
Ajia tilted her head. "She... said she was. Right here. Did I... misunderstand? I guess you guys saw each other a different way?"
[[Oh, yes that’s a misunderstanding. Last night, I was told that Inke has a different win con than I do, and she was told that as well. Neither of us (if we’re both being honest) know why or what happened. I’ve never inspected her.]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
[[Oh, yes that’s a misunderstanding. Last night, I was told that Inke has a different win con than I do, and she was told that as well. Neither of us (if we’re both being honest) know why or what happened. I’ve never inspected her.]]
"Right, you inspected Dave, duh..." Ajia smacked her forehead. "Then if neither of you know what was happening there, I'm not sure what to make of it. I'm assuming it's real, though--it wouldn't make sense for both of you to be working together."

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
[[Hey y'all, would just like to inform everyone that apparently I just got, uh, stringed. Doesn't say anything about it being dangerous yet, so I guess that confirms that the stringer killed a bunch of people last night, not the beast. Unless we're assuming that this stringer and the beast are the same person?

If I recall, Blossom only said the beast is active on N4. Perhaps that means that's the first night they could actively kill players, while they've been stringing people all along before that? ]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
"There are barely any people left who even can be suspects, and there have to be at least 4 hostiles left, minimum. Right now I'm 100% most suspicious of Kekoa and Mademoiselle. If Mademoiselle is friendly, then who even is left?"

[[
Not sus of them at all do not vote
Dave (Mightyena) [Dragonfree] - Former Miller
Arctozolt (Arctozolt) [Bench] - Tracker
Courtney (Ninetales) [Starlight] - Cop
Kimiko (Snivy) [Seren] - Firefighter kinda

Unsure:
Cosmo (Linoone) [Flyg0n] - Medium - Really only here because there's no way to prove her claim, unlike the above four. Way more sus of Kekoa/Kora/Mademoiselle/Odette.

Suspect:
Odette (Jellicent) [Sinderella] - Gives passive boon? Mostly null read right now. Got town vibes earlier but I'm out of leads.
Kora (Zoroark) [Fusion] - Probably mafia. Confirmed non-beast and Tricky was too inactive to be stringer.
Kekoa (Skitty) [Persephone] - Bulletproof Lover?? - Has to be mafia. Would have voted her yesterday if not for the freaking strings.

Confirmed TP:
Mademoiselle (Yveltal) [Inkedust] - “Survivor” - We absolutely cannot assume friendly TP with this many hostiles left.
]]

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
[[Hey y'all, would just like to inform everyone that apparently I just got, uh, stringed. Doesn't say anything about it being dangerous yet, so I guess that confirms that the stringer killed a bunch of people last night, not the beast. Unless we're assuming that this stringer and the beast are the same person?

If I recall, Blossom only said the beast is active on N4. Perhaps that means that's the first night they could actively kill players, while they've been stringing people all along before that? ]]

[[For clarification, this apparently was sent to me... about three hours prior to this post. Not sure if it matters at this point how it happens, however I suspect maybe the stringer simply ignored me in favor of taking out more unknowns, and chances are they had a hard cap per day how many people they could string, even if I met whatever condition they needed days ago. This does make me think the stringer and the beast might be the same person, though. If their active ability was delayed then it does kind of make sense that they could be using that time to prepare rather than just sitting idle for three days, doesn't it? ]]

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
Kekoa (Skitty) [Persephone] - Bulletproof Lover?? - Has to be mafia. Would have voted her yesterday if not for the freaking strings.

[[This is probably a very stupid question given that no one has mentioned it yet, but...

Do lovers know who the other half of their pair is? Is it normal for one person to not even know they're in a pair? Because like, no one else has claimed to be lovers. Wiki doesn't mention whether or not both players know. No one else has spoken up about it so is it possible the lovers thing is just a lie to keep Pers alive longer? ]]

Top Bottom