• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[TOWN WIN] Darkwhite's Role Overdrive Mafia

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[This is the same guy who brought us 4 Lovers in Vanilla Mafia, I don't think a role-madness game on crack having a handful of TPs, some hostile, some benign is that big of a stretch.

Anyway, my top three suspects for the time being is Tetra, Pers and Sind. Blossom cleared Espy/Fuse on N1, remember (although this doesn't account for Bus Drivers). Asking Blossom if one of a list of players is the Beast is a pretty good start, if you ask me.]]
[[Oh good point!

( I am once again asking that why do you think I am scum if I speak to the dead?]]

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
"Five third parties with a total count of seven hostiles would mean... two mafia? Three if you discount one of those third parties as non-hostile. I agree with Ajia, either way this sounds like a very small number of mafia for a game this size."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[So maybe I should make the pool smaller?

"Is the beast Inke or Sind?" ://

If possible, given my deadspeech powers, can we ask Starlight to just check me in the night? I am absolutely comfy with that, if it makes folks feel better than I'm town.]]

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
[[It's a suspicion and I want to see if your claim is verifiable, not a definitive sus. I'm side-eyeing players like Pers more. Could you elaborate on your ability slightly though. Like, do you receive the answer during the day or only during the night?

"Five third parties with a total count of seven hostiles would mean... two mafia? Three if you discount one of those third parties as non-hostile. I agree with Ajia, either way this sounds like a very small number of mafia for a game this size."
My role is not considered Hostile. The two remaining hostile TPs are the Beast and the stringer. Pano was TP but not hostile (unless she was one of those two) based on Q's assertions.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[This is the same guy who brought us 4 Lovers in Vanilla Mafia, I don't think a role-madness game on crack having a handful of TPs, some hostile, some benign is that big of a stretch.

Anyway, my top three suspects for the time being is Tetra, Pers and Sind. Blossom cleared Espy/Fuse on N1, remember (although this doesn't account for Bus Drivers). Asking Blossom if one of a list of players is the Beast is a pretty good start, if you ask me.]]
[[Yeah I'll second this, lol

5 TP's seems about appropiate >:{]]

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
[[Maybe the Beast isn't third party, but mafia?]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[It's a suspicion and I want to see if your claim is verifiable, not a definitive sus. I'm side-eyeing players like Pers more. Could you elaborate on your ability slightly though. Like, do you receive the answer during the day or only during the night?

My role is not considered Hostile. The two remaining hostile TPs are the Beast and the stringer. Pano was TP but not hostile (unless she was one of those two) based on Q's assertions.]]
[[I can get an aswer as soon as its given, it seems, given I received my answer about wind during the day I asked.

I can decently willing to believe that you are perhaps a non-hostile TP.

I am kinda side-eyeing perse but if Lovers is true we can afford to lose town RN :/

That's why I am fixated on the beast, and then Starlight can hopefully check me tonight]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I can get an aswer as soon as its given, it seems, given I received my answer about wind during the day I asked.

I can decently willing to believe that you are perhaps a non-hostile TP.

I am kinda side-eyeing perse but if Lovers is true we can afford to lose town RN :/

That's why I am fixated on the beast, and then Starlight can hopefully check me tonight]]
[[CANT afford to lose, oh my gosh]]

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
[[Ah, my mistake.]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[I am still having a horribly difficult time parsing how I'm still a head lead when I practically asked to be copped, and am once again holding my goddamn arms out screaming COP ME TONIGHT. I have no issue with being on this list to ask Blossom, because I'm not the damn Beast.]]

Persephone

Infinite Screms
Pronouns
her/hers
Partners
  1. mawile
  2. vulpix-alola
[[I will say that I all but invited Bench to look at me last night since I claimed (practically) all passive abilities. If I was the beast and about to kill a whole bunch of people, not including Bench, that would’ve been a god awful move. So even if you still read me as scum, I don’t think I’m the one you should be worried about.]]

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
This is interesting. Would also make up for mafia’s low kill rate in the early game.

[[And possibly why no one who died last night was mafia, I guess. Not sure how believable it is though. This beast very much sounds like a third party thing rather than a mafia member. Being mafia would narrow down their targets quite a bit especially given they wouldn't be able to utilize their beast for three nights prior. ]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Okay if the stringer and the beast are alive (assuming TP is non-hostile and swapper, which we sort of know is true....)

Thats two TPs. And If I assume I sort of trust Inke's claim....

That means ... .... Who then???

Perse is semeingly all passive abilities too, and asked to get tracked.

Chibi? That seems... weird. Seren?? I don't really think so... Maybe Sind is a stringer? But Espy isn't the beast, right? Beast investigations probably can't be swappd, right? And Bluwii probably wasn't a beast. Maybe ? Kora is the stringer somehow? But espy wasn't even active, that doesn't track!
I don't see Seren having diamond light powers and stringer.
And we believe Starlight is a cop hopefully, and Dave really is town.

I don't believe its Bench either.

there's.... not many possibilities left for beast and stringer. Unelss they're the same?]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[No they can't be the same, Blossom tracked Espy early on....]]

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
[[The pool of potential hostile TPs at this point is you, Chibi, Pers, and Sind.

Assuming both you and Pers are being honest about your roles, that leaves Chibi and Sind. Sind I can see being the stringer but Chibi is interesting if they are the Beast since they've been doing a very good job as Town.

Although with Pers and the other players cleared that day; I had assumed that Blossom's clear of her was unreliable because of Pano's Bus Driver claim. I was sure she was Town with it and thought that someone must've swapped Pano with another TP. Given that this turned out to be not the case, I think Pers might also be cleared of being the Beast (though Mafia/Stringer is still possible).]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Perhaps I need to ask "Is the Beast Sind/Chibi/Perse" or smth]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Wait I need to go back and review who blossom cleared....]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
[[I will say that I all but invited Bench to look at me last night since I claimed (practically) all passive abilities. If I was the beast and about to kill a whole bunch of people, not including Bench, that would’ve been a god awful move. So even if you still read me as scum, I don’t think I’m the one you should be worried about.]]
[[You’ve already been hard cleared as not the beast. You’re almost definitely mafia.]]

Top Bottom