• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[TOWN WIN] Darkwhite's Role Overdrive Mafia

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
Ajia looked troubled. "I... guess so? But how would swapping people give him an advantage? It wouldn't help him win."

[[Holy crap the thread is moving too fast when the hell did Inke claim survivor. That puts me on high alert.]]

Kimiko gave her another apologetic smile. "I... was kind of hoping you'd have an answer to that one. I haven't a clue. Maybe just to ensure he could recruit who he wanted? Like if he suspected Dave (after recruiting him) was going to be shot in the night, he could swap Dave with someone else to keep his cult alive?"

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I still need to figure out a question btw

I have less than 24 hours to pick one of the 5 dead and get an answer.]]

Persephone

Infinite Screms
Pronouns
her/hers
Partners
  1. mawile
  2. vulpix-alola
Kimiko gave her another apologetic smile. "I... was kind of hoping you'd have an answer to that one. I haven't a clue. Maybe just to ensure he could recruit who he wanted? Like if he suspected Dave (after recruiting him) was going to be shot in the night, he could swap Dave with someone else to keep his cult alive?"
“We think he was stringer, not cult leader.”

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
[[My oneshot was forgoing tracking for a night in order to see if any of 3 seperate players are Latias.]]

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
[[My brain hurts :satcat:

Anyway, I'm generally not a fan of Tetra's play here but if what Bench says about Sind is true, then I may extend some BotD (though this doesn't eliminate her from the possibility of her being the stringer. I'm most suspicious of Pers rn, she claimed lover but is still here - sure bulletproof but Blossom was bulletproof too (or that's what she claimed). The Beast apparently kills without fail, so why would they leave a Lover alive? That's a two-for-one deal.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Also I will probably go eat dinner soon, hopefully my hyperfixation doesn't end and I have energy to come back and poke at stuff.

I think in order of importance we need to:

1. Ask a question of the dead
2. Scum hunt
3. Figure out the stringer/beast debacle]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum

Anyway, I'm generally not a fan of Tetra's play here but if what Bench says about Sind is true, then I may extend some BotD (though this doesn't eliminate her from the possibility of her being the stringer. I'm most suspicious of Pers rn, she claimed lover but is still here - sure bulletproof but Blossom was bulletproof too (or that's what she claimed). The Beast apparently kills without fail, so why would they leave a Lover alive? That's a two-for-one deal.]]
[[Why would I have a deadspeak power if I was scum tho, that'd be so pointless]]

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
“We think he was stringer, not cult leader.”

[[Right, damn, I'm confusing my third parties. Thread moving too fast to keep up with. ]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[My oneshot was forgoing tracking for a night in order to see if any of 3 seperate players are Latias.]]
[[Wooooooord word word]]

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark

[[I'm not gonna try and act too brainy, but it's possible that they were swapped, right? Or maybe it was redirected somehow? I really don't know about how the Beast works, and it being something that kills without fail apparently makes me question if it even can be redirected.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[We also don't know a lot about how the beast/stringer operates, there's so many unknowns still.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Also is no one pinged by/interested in Kora?? Please

Thats the person I need to hear from most tbh]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma

[[I thiiiink the Beast's ability to kill without fail was against the Beast hunter specifically? Since Blossom claimed she was able to kill the Beast without fail and the Beast could do the same to her in turn, nothing about them killing other people without fail.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum

[[Do we know that the beast can punch through BP though? We can't assume that]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I thiiiink the Beast's ability to kill without fail was against the Beast hunter specifically? Since Blossom claimed she was able to kill the Beast without fail and the Beast could do the same to her in turn, nothing about them killing other people without fail.]]
[[Yeah, this was my thought. I don't recall it ever being said that it can kill anyone without fail.

I'm actually unnerved by all the assumptions you're making Inke, but then again I got mixed up earlier about mechanics with the cop/miller thing so I'll give leeway]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[Hmm. So you used it on Equitial, and that's why you know Equitial was Latias? Did you get any information about what role Latias is or why finding her mattered?]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
"I mean, I dunno what you want me to say, it's not like you asked me anything," Kora said, still upside-down in his chair.
[[Well? Are you even town? Can you hint at powers? Did you do anything helpful or find anything helpful out?

It's so late in the game that you have to know something. There's not a lot to hide tbh

I'm not saying to spill all the beans but surely there's something you can offer if you really want to help town?]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
Ajia was pacing back and forth. "Survivor is an incredibly convenient claim in a game with this many hostile third parties. But as far as mafia goes, my biggest suspect is Kekoa. And Kora, I guess, but only because Tricky wasn't paying enough attention to be the stringer."

Top Bottom