• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[TOWN WIN] Darkwhite's Role Overdrive Mafia

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
[[I tracked Sind last night. She interested with nobody
Saying this again since it was the last message of last page.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Usually people don't know what killed them]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
“No, knowing if it’s the stringer or the beast we killed could actually be really important…”
"It doesn't make sense for Sidney to have been the stringer or the beast," Ajia insisted. "He really was a bus driver! That would have been his active power. But the stringer strings and the beast obviously kills, so I don't know how either of them could have a swapping power on top of that."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Saying this again since it was the last message of last page.
[[Interesting.

I can only hope we can hope that nothing was swapped yesterday]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
"It doesn't make sense for Sidney to have been the stringer or the beast," Ajia insisted. "He really was a bus driver! That would have been his active power. But the stringer strings and the beast obviously kills, so I don't know how either of them could have a swapping power on top of that."
[[That's true!

I feel like we need to come up with something more informative to ask.

I find myself wondering if Q had an inforole?]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[I tracked Sind last night. She interested with nobody.]]
[[Did you also track me N1? I couldn't see that you visited me again because I've had your ability pinged since N1.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[But they actually swapped/got people killed, no? Thats the only thing that explains the shenanigans of the past few days]]

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
[[Did you also track me N1? I couldn't see that you visited me again because I've had your ability pinged since N1.]]
[[I didn't track you, however, I used my one-shot on you.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Also Inke said they were a survivor.... But how can a survivor hope to be the last once standing unless they have powers?

Mechnically that seems a little odd, right? Unless the survivor can also kill, to make sure they're the last one standing?]]

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye

"The strings were a day-activated power, though. Why couldn't the normal nightly power have been a swapper, while the next power was the strings? Are we sure they're all passive?"

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
“Okay I’ve been a bit inactive, but how certain are we they really were a bus driver? Because we know they were third party.”
"I already said this back when yesterday started, so I'll say it again. It's my passive ability, so I don't think it will put me in string danger. My patron lets me detect if my action gets blocked or redirected in any way. Sidney then claimed bus driver and his swaps lined up with what I already knew, so I'm certain he was truthful."

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
"The strings were a day-activated power, though. Why couldn't the normal nightly power have been a swapper, while the next power was the strings? Are we sure they're all passive?"
Ajia looked troubled. "I... guess so? But how would swapping people give him an advantage? It wouldn't help him win."

[[Holy crap the thread is moving too fast when the hell did Inke claim survivor. That puts me on high alert.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Oh boy, isn't this a situation. Right now, I'm going to take a look at my three biggest leads (Pers, Sind, and Tetra) on who to possibly eliminate but I'm pretty certain that the number of anti-town out-numbers the players who are town aligned. I think getting rid of the Beast is our number 1 priority with that death count.

Also, to keep other players out of the dark so we won't waste any time on this - that player Starlight was referring to? It's me. I'm a survivor, I win if I make it to the end of the game, however sitting back and watching one side do all the work is boring, so I'm trying to help Town secure a victory.

There is 100% anti-town on the Fray train, so we should take a close look at them.]]
@Chibi Pika Here

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
"So wait, you're saying Winona/Torchic cleansed you? And that this wasn't because of my mark? Damn it, that means I wasted my ability, too. Not my one-shot, but I was motivated, and Sidney turned out to be... well, dead.
"Unfortunately, after you said you cured the Void Shadow status, I specifically asked Darkwhite if you could cleanse the Void Shadow out of me, but was told you couldn't. It was just Cresselia's thing specifically works without fail."

[[Yeah, I'm afraid it seems it wasn't you, as much sense as that would've made. I was baffled I'd been told my Void Shadow specifically was incurable but then whoops actually it is curable if it's Cresselia I guess??]]

"Okay, I'm curious.. are you still giving out dread, though? I thought anyone who targets you gets dread, and... I obviously targeted you-" she gestured to the light mark on Dave's chest - "...but I didn't get any dread that I'm aware of. And others have confirmed that they got it. So... was that related to being a miller specifically?"
"I guess maybe it removed that too. Talked about purging negative passives. Or something else prevented it."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I am screaming inside right now at all this

But I guess thats role madness for you]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Ajia looked troubled. "I... guess so? But how would swapping people give him an advantage? It wouldn't help him win."

[[Holy crap the thread is moving too fast when the hell did Inke claim survivor. That puts me on high alert.]]
[[I guess it could help get people killed or sow chaos? If they had a win con that was 'survive til the end' maybe?]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[I didn't track you, however, I used my one-shot on you.]]
[[OHHHH okay. I'd already pinged you since you interacted with me once, so I wasn't notified that you did it again. Good to know, and thanks for taking me up on my offer lol.

Why did you use your one-shot on me though? That seems like a big thing to use on the first night? What was it (if you already said it in thread somewhere I'm sorry I missed it. If you don't feel comfy saying yet, don't worry about it)]]

Top Bottom