• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[TOWN WIN] Darkwhite's Role Overdrive Mafia

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Espy, who's Espy? There's just Kora now!" Darkwhite giggled.

"Yeah, I'm just Kora now. I mean, wait, no, I've always been Kora..." the fox paused, genuinely needing to think this all through to make sure he had it all correct. "...Yeah, I'm Kora. Always have been."

[[Yes it does, bluwii said so when I asked them with my deadspeak power.

This all lines up with Free play and starlights suppsoed cop! thing]]

[[Alright, cool, thanks. I will now hopelessly try to keep track on everything else and actually be of help when/if I can]]

[[Also I really need to see something from the uh.... "Zoroark" now actually. They're a huge sus for me]]

"Wha-- I just got here! What could I have done that was sus!" Kora scoffed and pouted.

[[I don't actually mind, what do you need?]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[Okay so 3 of my scummy reads are Tetra, Sind, and Persephone. I will disclose my fourth later.]]
[[All I'm going to say to this is I literally fucking offered myself to get info role'd and not a single damn info role targeted me last night as far as I can see, so I once again am going to raise the "FUCKING INFO ROLE ME" flag.

I know of exactly one fucking info role who has targeted me the whole game, and that was the Tracker. Would you all like me to full on fucking reveal, would that clear you all just a little bit?????????? I really don't know what else to tell you.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Ajia tilted her head. "How could we possibly tell which deaths came from what? With this many deaths, I feel like some of them have to be mafia. Most likely Aster or Winona, since they'd most dangerous to the mafia."
[[But I think everyone who died was stringed? Or am I mis remembering... oh dear

I supposed it wouldn't matter, we can't tell]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[HEY HEY

Guys help me

What helpful info can I potentially ask the dead? Clock is ticking, I can only ask a single yes/no question of someone]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
Dave blinked at the Zoroark as he spoke. "Hang on. Kora? Miracle Matters Kora?"

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[But I think everyone who died was stringed? Or am I mis remembering... oh dear

I supposed it wouldn't matter, we can't tell]]
[[Ask Blossom if she found and killed the beast]]

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
[[Alright, I'll go and claim what I know now.]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[Woops copied the wrong role]]

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
[[I tracked Sind last night. She interested with nobody.]]

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
[[10 players left; we knew we originally had 7 hostile players. 2 were eliminated. 1 was mafia, 2 were third party. We're down to 6 town and 4 hostile players. I'm *guessing* 3 mafia and 1 third party.]]

[[Because Mafia is a game and I wanted to have fun, lol. I thought it would be fun to test her miller thing :joltyshrug:.

Lol I'm getting voted out today, aren't I.]]

It was keep the edge out of her voice as Kimiko rounded on Courtney. "So, wait. Your one-shot alignment reading can bypass the miller effect? Is that what you're saying? Because if so, I can believe this as a means of verifying her claim, but in that case, why wouldn't that be the first thing you did when the game started? That would have been the time to check, not now after they've had four days to plot!"

[[Wow, I didn't think I'd get to see five people die in one night. I'll be honest, I didn't think that was possible, even in a game that was intentionally meant to be chaotic. Also good golly everything is moving so fast. Every time I catch up on a page another page is added.]]

[[In addition to that, none of the previous nights were super chaotic either so it all kind of just accumulated until it burst here last night, haha. ]]

"Oh my fucking God." Dave stared at his card. "Okay, you're not going to believe this shit. Fucking sans recruited me into his gaming cult on the first night, and my win condition changed to keeping the other unknowing members of his secret club alive. Only then last night, guess what, Cresselia visited me and cured me of it so I'm fucking town again, and stopped being a miller, because this game is a goddamn circus."

"So wait, you're saying Winona/Torchic cleansed you? And that this wasn't because of my mark? Damn it, that means I wasted my ability, too. Not my one-shot, but I was motivated, and Sidney turned out to be... well, dead.

(The cultees were Torchic, Blossom and Inke, but I was explicitly told they would not be aware, and with me being re-towned it said the Void Shadow scourge is gone now, so I assume Inke is fine.)

"Okay, I'm curious.. are you still giving out dread, though? I thought anyone who targets you gets dread, and... I obviously targeted you-" she gestured to the light mark on Dave's chest - "...but I didn't get any dread that I'm aware of. And others have confirmed that they got it. So... was that related to being a miller specifically?"

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Ask Blossom if she found and killed the beast]]
[[That's one possibility, I will consider this, but then that means Pano is the beast and we think Pano was swapper? Unless they were both?]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[HEY HEY

Guys help me

What helpful info can I potentially ask the dead? Clock is ticking, I can only ask a single yes/no question of someone]]
[[Ugh, I really wish I'd pushed the thing about Blossom asking about four specific people so you could ask her about two of them. Mayyybe we can ask her if she's learned the Beast is within a set anyway?]]

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Dave blinked at the Zoroark as he spoke. "Hang on. Kora? Miracle Matters Kora?"

"In the heavily altered flesh and... however else that saying goes!" Kora chirped, grinning brightly. "Nice seein' ya again, Dave. I'd ask how ya've been but uh... if that merry-go-round of a night you had is anything to go by, I'm gonna assume not great."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I could ask Pano something though]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Q claimed to know that Pano wasn't harmful TP though. What do we make of that?]]

Top Bottom