• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[TOWN WIN] Darkwhite's Role Overdrive Mafia

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"Excuse me, we went to the circus two nights ago! We're in a courtroom now!"

Persephone

Infinite Screms
Pronouns
her/hers
Partners
  1. mawile
  2. vulpix-alola
“Well… the one off ability and whatever Dave’s bullshit is doesn’t make any less sense than anything else. I guess it’s a good enough explanation. Oh, and Chibi and Zoro, I think the stringer is gone and the game will be over soon enough unless we can kill the beast soon and stop the bleeding. Any of you have anything helpful to share with the class?”

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
[[I'll wait a bit longer to reveal what I found out in the night.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
"Oh my fucking God." Dave stared at his card. "Okay, you're not going to believe this shit. Fucking sans recruited me into his gaming cult on the first night, and my win condition changed to keeping the other unknowing members of his secret club alive. Only then last night, guess what, Cresselia visited me and cured me of it so I'm fucking town again, and stopped being a miller, because this game is a goddamn circus."

[[Yyyyup. I came out and claimed miller day one, then immediately got recruited into a cult whose leader was then almost immediately unmasked, then got re-towned I CANNOT

(Very relieved, though, I Do Not know how to play third party, I was pretty much just doing it by playing town and crossing my fingers that the cultees would stay alive)

(The cultees were Torchic, Blossom and Inke, but I was explicitly told they would not be aware, and with me being re-towned it said the Void Shadow scourge is gone now, so I assume Inke is fine.)

also you guys read Starlight's post she said she used her one-shot alignment-without-fail ability here, not the regular cop read (which is hilarious, because it means she wasted it, because now I would've actually turned up town anyway, but probably would have shown as third party otherwise hahahhhhah)

By the way I Dreaded Sind, did you get it?]]
[[BRUH

Okay this tracks, Dead!Bluwii said they recruited other people into the cult

Okay then My next Sus is shaping up to be Sind maybe, or Espy]]

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Oh my fucking God." Dave stared at his card. "Okay, you're not going to believe this shit. Fucking sans recruited me into his gaming cult on the first night, and my win condition changed to keeping the other unknowing members of his secret club alive. Only then last night, guess what, Cresselia visited me and cured me of it so I'm fucking town again, and stopped being a miller, because this game is a goddamn circus."

Kora blinked, tilting his head. "That is a lot to wrap my head around, honestly. So you're a good guy now?"

[[I will be honest once more, I didn't know that was possible in mafia either. Guess I gotta read up on the less used roles sometime soon. I'm gonna say that feels suspicious, but it's only because I honest to god don't know what roles would even do anything like that.

Anyone that's more up-to-date on Mafia roles, could you confirm if that checks out at all?]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[We are definitely not getting rid of the cop, holy shit. Tetra's play right now is pinging me hard. There is also one person I am certain is anti-town; not going to reveal who/why quite yet because I still need to think about stuff.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Kora blinked, tilting his head. "That is a lot to wrap my head around, honestly. So you're a good guy now?"

[[I will be honest once more, I didn't know that was possible in mafia either. Guess I gotta read up on the less used roles sometime soon. I'm gonna say that feels suspicious, but it's only because I honest to god don't know what roles would even do anything like that.

Anyone that's more up-to-date on Mafia roles, could you confirm if that checks out at all?]]
[[Yes it does, bluwii said so when I asked them with my deadspeak power.

This all lines up with Free play and starlights suppsoed cop! thing]]

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
(The cultees were Torchic, Blossom and Inke, but I was explicitly told they would not be aware, and with me being re-towned it said the Void Shadow scourge is gone now, so I assume Inke is fine.)
[[I am, thanks for asking.

Anyway, I think we should make an effort to get rid of the "Beast" today, since we aren't making it to Day 6 like this. Biggest suspects are Pers, Sind and Tetra but mainly Pers. She claimed Lover. How is she still alive?]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[We are definitely not getting rid of the cop, holy shit. Tetra's play right now is pinging me hard. There is also one person I am certain is anti-town; not going to reveal who/why quite yet because I still need to think about stuff.]]
[[Oh come on, this is the most normal thing I did, aggressively questioning a mechanical thing! I thought their thing wouldn't work on you because you're a miller!]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr

[[Yyyyup. I came out and claimed miller day one, then immediately got recruited into a cult whose leader was then almost immediately unmasked, then got re-towned I CANNOT

(Very relieved, though, I Do Not know how to play third party, I was pretty much just doing it by playing town and crossing my fingers that the cultees would stay alive)
Ajia blinked at Dave. "You were working for the gamer club this whole time. Wh-what?"

[[Wowwwww okay I did not see that coming.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I only just now understood starlights power would pass through the miller thing. I won't vote them now]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Oh hold on though....
We have 5 deaths because stringer, right?

Did we have any scum!related deaths? I don't think we did.... maybe it was blocked....]]

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
[[ @Sinderella Feeling a bit sus of you, too. Do you have any information you could tell us?]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Also I really need to see something from the uh.... "Zoroark" now actually. They're a huge sus for me]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Assuming I live, I am 100000% okay with sarlight checking me out btw]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
Dave rubbed at his face, scowling. "So who all still has the fucking strings again?"

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
Did we have any scum!related deaths? I don't think we did.... maybe it was blocked....
Ajia tilted her head. "How could we possibly tell which deaths came from what? With this many deaths, I feel like some of them have to be mafia. Most likely Aster or Winona, since they'd most dangerous to the mafia."

Top Bottom