• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[TOWN WIN] Darkwhite's Role Overdrive Mafia

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[And no I'm not voting anyone yet I'm just saying I do not trust starlight implicitly]]

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
[[If anyone decides to lynch the cop, I am going to paint frowny faces all over your houses. We know Starlight is telling the truth since we know the strings are tied to roleclaims and, Starlight pasted the message she got in the thread. We know this message is legitimate because Namo told her off, in this thread. Meta, I know, but I thought that's a pretty major point here.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I stand by Jackie's hesitance to vote for fray making no freaking sense at all, and that lying as town is just about the worst thing you can do for your side, to the point that it's basically a policy elimination on some sites. Also, the fact that he was more active this game didn't feel remotely like a townread because last game was his first game. I can't read anyone because of the lack of mafia daytalk and the bazillion third parties. I was starting to think bruh was third party too, so we can add that to the list of things I'm wrong about. None of my reading tricks work in this kind of setup, and it's not like I've never been wrong before. *Gestures to Vanilla mafia where I turbo-lynched the doc with extreme prejudice.*

Also, I stand by the fact that I had proof Sidney was bus driver. What the actual hell was the wincon on a third-party bus driver.]]
[[But Fray lying and acting the way they did didn't make much sense.

Oh well. Arguing about that specific thing doesn't seem productive further. It can easily be justified as 'I was wrong' whether you were scum or town :/
[[If anyone decides to lynch the cop, I am going to paint frowny faces all over your houses. We know Starlight is telling the truth since we know the strings are tied to roleclaims and, Starlight pasted the message she got in the thread. We know this message is legitimate because Namo told her off, in this thread. Meta, I know, but I thought that's a pretty major point here.]]
[[No!! No we don't know that its tied to patrons and roleclaims we have zero mechanical 200% confirmation, we cannot assume that!!!]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
[[Also the fact that a certain person is down makes me extremely want to claim, but also not, because unless Sidney was the stringer(???) we still have that garbage to deal with. I was wrong about everything and I'm mad about it, and I want to reveal some of the setup things I do know but I don't want to screw us over in the process because holy shit.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
“And wait wasn’t Dave’s whole thing that people would read him as scum. How did he get read as town despite that? Was he lying or am I missing something. Or… is Courtney not really a cop…”
[[Oh YEAH
AND THIS

@Starlight Aurate EXPLAIN]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
“And wait wasn’t Dave’s whole thing that people would read him as scum. How did he get read as town despite that? Was he lying or am I missing something. Or… is Courtney not really a cop…”
[[WAIT THAT'S FUCKING TRUE, MILLER WOULD READ MAFIA]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[SO FREE WAS LYING OR COURNTEY IS LYING, BRUH]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I'm sorry but I refuse to operate on the assumption that we know for absolute surety thet roleclaiming = turthful = strings!]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[YEAH why the heck would the cop read the freakin miller thats a terrible idea]]

Starlight Aurate

Ad Jesum per Mariam | pfp by kintsugi
Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck
Also, I stand by the fact that I had proof Sidney was bus driver. What the actual hell was the wincon on a third-party bus driver
[[Okay but what??? This is very bizarre.

All right, I will explain all 3 of my abilities:

Passive: I detect everyone who interacts with me at night
Nightly: I read one person's alignment.
One-shot: A special ability I can use ONCE that I will read someone's alignment without fail. I will not get a "you see Town/Mafia/Third Party." Instead, I received "X is Town/Mafia/Third Party."

I used my one-shot on Dragonfree because she's supposed to read as scum, I thought I was 100% dead yesterday, and I thought it would be fun for me.

I think the best proof I have of my role is that I was saying Pano was Third Party, everyone was sus of me, I roleclaimed, and it was later proven Pano was third party.]]

[[Also this.]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
"We're not getting rid of the cop," Ajia said through clenched teeth. "She apparently had a foolproof inspection that could read even Darkrai. It was a bad idea for her to use that up on Dave, but it's not suspicious."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I am willing to believe this for now, it lines up with the vibes I got from you]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[It's my assumption because everyone who has strings on them has claimed. Sure, it's not mechanical but there's a very clear correlation between the two.]]
[[Assumptions like this are deadly in mafia. I refuse to accept this. Its only a strong maybe or possibility.]]

Starlight Aurate

Ad Jesum per Mariam | pfp by kintsugi
Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck
[[Okay so 3 of my scummy reads are Tetra, Sind, and Persephone. I will disclose my fourth later.]]

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"First thing is first, though.

"YOU!"

She leapt over a few rows of seats and landed right before Koa. You're new here! That little Fennekin is gone, but she's not stone--you must be her replacement! Come on, if you wanna play with us, you should help us out!" Her kind demeanor dropped and she glared at the Zoroark. "Tell us what you know."

@Fusion

The Zoroark was sound asleep up until something startled him awake. In his confused, dazed, and groggy state, the fox stumbled out of his seat and right onto the floor. "I-I'm up! I'm up!" He scrambled to sit upright, looking around in a brief panic before his gaze fell on the Ninetales that woke him.

"Hi, uh, you," the Zoroark yawned, then shrugged. "Other than my name... I don't really know anything, I'm pretty sure I just got here. It's Kora, by the way." He looked over at the statues of the fallen pokemon and winced. "...and I have a feeling that I know how not-fun it would be to turn into one of those."

"Actually, that Fennekin was the Zoroark all along! Illusions are pretty nifty, huh? Uhuhu..." It was hard to tell if she was lying.

"I want to say that's wrong but I also... can't remember if I did or not. Sleep walking is fun until you wake up after a week of being someone else on accident, haha..." Kora tittered, then grimaced. "I really hope I didn't do that again..."

[[Wow, I didn't think I'd get to see five people die in one night. I'll be honest, I didn't think that was possible, even in a game that was intentionally meant to be chaotic. Also good golly everything is moving so fast. Every time I catch up on a page another page is added.]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[It's my assumption because everyone who has strings on them has claimed. Sure, it's not mechanical but there's a very clear correlation between the two.]]
[[Anybody can claim strings, this is faulty asf]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
"Oh my fucking God." Dave stared at his card. "Okay, you're not going to believe this shit. Fucking sans recruited me into his gaming cult on the first night, and my win condition changed to keeping the other unknowing members of his secret club alive. Only then last night, guess what, Cresselia visited me and cured me of it so I'm fucking town again, and stopped being a miller, because this game is a goddamn circus."

[[Yyyyup. I came out and claimed miller day one, then immediately got recruited into a cult whose leader was then almost immediately unmasked, then got re-towned I CANNOT

(Very relieved, though, I Do Not know how to play third party, I was pretty much just doing it by playing town and crossing my fingers that the cultees would stay alive)

(The cultees were Torchic, Blossom and Inke, but I was explicitly told they would not be aware, and with me being re-towned it said the Void Shadow scourge is gone now, so I assume Inke is fine.)

also you guys read Starlight's post she said she used her one-shot alignment-without-fail ability here, not the regular cop read (which is hilarious, because it means she wasted it, because now I would've actually turned up town anyway, but probably would have shown as third party otherwise hahahhhhah)

By the way I Dreaded Sind, did you get it?]]

Top Bottom