• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[TOWN WIN] Darkwhite's Role Overdrive Mafia

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"Well, let's see... There's you, and these people!"

[[

Remaining players:

Ajia (Delcatty) [Chibi Pika]
Arctozolt (Arctozolt) [Bench]
Cosmo (Linoone) [Flyg0n]
Courtney (Ninetales) [Starlight Aurate]
Dave (Mightyena) [Dragonfree]
Kekoa (Skitty) [Persephone]
Kimiko (Snivy) [Seren]
Mademoiselle (Yveltal) [Inkedust]
Odette Cinq-Mars (Jellicent) [Sinderella]
Kora (Zoroark) [Fusion] (was SparklingEspeon)

]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Ya there's a buncha scum in there I bet.

I don't trust Chibi

@Chibi Pika WHat do you have to say for yourself, you practically helped lead the fray train]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I only trust Bench at this point.

Did anyone get any tracking info in the night or anything?]]

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
[[how is the game still going how many town are around now..... Argh I can't believe I let people vote fray.

I don't trust people on that train]]

[[WHO THE FUCK IS STILL ALIVE OH MY GOD]]

[[ Uh... copied from the first post, removing anyone killed:

Ajia (Delcatty) [Chibi Pika]
Arctozolt (Arctozolt) [Bench]
Cosmo (Linoone) [Flyg0n]
Courtney (Ninetales) [Starlight Aurate]
Dave (Mightyena) [Dragonfree]
Kekoa (Skitty) [Persephone]
Kimiko (Snivy) [Seren]
Mademoiselle (Yveltal) [Inkedust]
Odette Cinq-Mars (Jellicent) [Sinderella]
Kora (Zoroark) [Fusion] (was SparklingEspeon)

]]

Starlight Aurate

Ad Jesum per Mariam | pfp by kintsugi
Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck
Courtney strolled amongst the new statues, flicking her tails. She paused before the Cacturne.

"I knew this one was up to no good. What did I tell the rest of you? And yet you kept on believing insisting I was wrong, that he was innocent, that he was 'one of us.'" She looked at the Skiddo. "I am surprised with this one, though. I thought for sure it was up to no good--and, really, she didn't do any good. Pity about the Gym Leader, though--we've lost the only protection we had."

She stood resolutely before the remaining players. "So! Looks like we've got to finish this today, or else we're all doomed! And that one"--she gestured to the stone Kadabra--"is gone, so we don't have a nightskip anymore!" she finished with a giggle.

"First thing is first, though.

"YOU!"

She leapt over a few rows of seats and landed right before Koa. You're new here! That little Fennekin is gone, but she's not stone--you must be her replacement! Come on, if you wanna play with us, you should help us out!" Her kind demeanor dropped and she glared at the Zoroark. "Tell us what you know."

@Fusion

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
I used my one-shot “read alignment without fail” last night on Dragonfree. Can confirm that she is Town (I know, it’s a bit of a waste, but I thought for sure that I was dead lol).
[[I don't get it. Why Free. Why free of all people? Assuming I believe you are cop why not try for someone more unknown? Now I find myself doubting everything, although this could be just a weird play]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[how is the game still going how many town are around now..... Argh I can't believe I let people vote fray.

I don't trust people on that train]]

I dunno if this tells us anything. Its possible that if anyone lied, its Fray? bench is fairly well confirmed, Free mentioned strings first (unless free has galaxy brained us all by being the stringer and faking giving themselves strings :thonk), Starlight is maybe a cop, Pano is maybe... probably??/ Swapper? But also TP? That doesn't make much sense?
[[Something something, everyone voting with no pushback for fray might mean townie, might mean TP.

[[Idk bro these posts don't carry that vibe.]]

Starlight Aurate

Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck
[[I don't get it. Why Free. Why free of all people? Assuming I believe you are cop why not try for someone more unknown? Now I find myself doubting everything, although this could be just a weird play]]
[[I mean, did YOU expect me to live through last night after claiming I was cop lol]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
She leapt over a few rows of seats and landed right before Koa. You're new here! That little Fennekin is gone, but she's not stone--you must be her replacement! Come on, if you wanna play with us, you should help us out!" Her kind demeanor dropped and she glared at the Zoroark. "Tell us what you know."
[[Gosh you made me have a heart attack/brain short circuit here lol, since Koa is the name of my OC (not in this game)]]

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
[[Oh boy, isn't this a situation. Right now, I'm going to take a look at my three biggest leads (Pers, Sind, and Tetra) on who to possibly eliminate but I'm pretty certain that the number of anti-town out-numbers the players who are town aligned. I think getting rid of the Beast is our number 1 priority with that death count.

Also, to keep other players out of the dark so we won't waste any time on this - that player Starlight was referring to? It's me. I'm a survivor, I win if I make it to the end of the game, however sitting back and watching one side do all the work is boring, so I'm trying to help Town secure a victory.

There is 100% anti-town on the Fray train, so we should take a close look at them.]]

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
[[Ya there's a buncha scum in there I bet.

I don't trust Chibi

@Chibi Pika WHat do you have to say for yourself, you practically helped lead the fray train]]

[[Only thing I can say in my own defense is that I thought Shini was town earlier based on how much more active they were compared to their last game, but I did the thing I told you not to do; go with someone else's judgments. To be fair, though, I literally was at work and didn't have time to fully get caught up on the thread before voting, and it looks like my vote wouldn't have impacted the result regardless. ]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Bto I didn't vote Fray I obviously didn't believe they were guilty I was speculating]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[I mean, did YOU expect me to live through last night after claiming I was cop lol]]
[[I mean point taken but why Free????? There was a massive list of sus parties and I don't understand why you wouldn't at least attempt on one of them even if you were sure you were dead.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[WHy waste your shot though??? It doesn't help either way, even if you died and found out Free was town

Thats sus. Thats and easy pass]]

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
[[I got something for a result last night, though I'm not sure what it means.]]

Starlight Aurate

Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck
[[10 players left; we knew we originally had 7 hostile players. 2 were eliminated. 1 was mafia, 2 were third party. We're down to 6 town and 4 hostile players. I'm *guessing* 3 mafia and 1 third party.]]

[[I mean point taken but why Free????? There was a massive list of sus parties and I don't understand why you wouldn't at least attempt on one of them even if you were sure you were dead.]]
[[WHy waste your shot though??? It doesn't help either way, even if you died and found out Free was town

Thats sus. Thats and easy pass]]
[[Because Mafia is a game and I wanted to have fun, lol. I thought it would be fun to test her miller thing :joltyshrug:.

Lol I'm getting voted out today, aren't I.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[10 players left; we knew we originally had 7 hostile players. 2 were eliminated. 1 was mafia, 2 were third party. We're down to 6 town and 4 hostile players. I'm *guessing* 3 mafia and 1 third party.]]

[[Because Mafia is a game and I wanted to have fun, lol. I thought it would be fun to test her miller thing :joltyshrug:.

Lol I'm getting voted out today, aren't I.]]
[[For fun? Yeah Now I wanna vote you out
thats sus as heck. You could be a fake cop and picked the easy townread]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[To be clear I'm not voting you out for trying to enjoy the game I'd vote you because checking free feels like a total... cop out]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
[[I stand by Jackie's hesitance to vote for fray making no freaking sense at all, and that lying as town is just about the worst thing you can do for your side, to the point that it's basically a policy elimination on some sites. Also, the fact that he was more active this game didn't feel remotely like a townread because last game was his first game. I can't read anyone because of the lack of mafia daytalk and the bazillion third parties. I was starting to think bruh was third party too, so we can add that to the list of things I'm wrong about. None of my reading tricks work in this kind of setup, and it's not like I've never been wrong before. *Gestures to Vanilla mafia where I turbo-lynched the doc with extreme prejudice.*

Also, I stand by the fact that I had proof Sidney was bus driver. What the actual hell was the wincon on a third-party bus driver.]]

Top Bottom