• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[TOWN WIN] Darkwhite's Role Overdrive Mafia

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[I know this isn't concrete proof, and again I really don't think we should eliminate Starlight without more proof, and definitely not today, but I think it's something we should take into account.]]
[[At this point I don't think scum or anything else matters. If we don't find the stringer *today* we lose. At least that's what all signs are pointing toward.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I don't have any concrete proof, but I'll have to fullclaim now. I don't have anything to lose, since I've already been stringed.]]

[[My patron is Latios. One feature of my ability is searching if someone is Latias whenever I track that person.]]

[[I believe that, since Latios and Latias are legendaries that work together closely, our abilties work together. It was mentioned earlier that the two most prioritized roles for mafia to eliminate are cop and tracker. I believe that Namo made those two roles have closely related legendaries. Those being Latios and Latias, or me and Equitial.]]
[[This is certainly... interesting.... I wonder what use or power Latias has then? Thats... something. for sure]]

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
The message said that there were a "dangerous number" of players with these strings. So much so that the "puppet master" could win at nightfall if more are affected.

[[ welp. guess we all ought to be focusing our efforts on string-hunting, then. ]]

Shit! Shit! We got the strings, too!
The strings are tightening. A dangerous number of others have these strings. If more come, perhaps the puppet master will win at nightfall."
Strings tightening and crap

Aster grunted in discomfort. "Yes, I can corroborate this. It would seem that the strings--"

[[ shut up. Everyone else already figured it out before you. ]]

Nanu, Aster, Sidney, "Hate you, hate you

He glared at the Ninetales. Despite her roleclaim, he found it extremely difficult to trust her.

I really don't think we should go after her today, and we should absolutely go after the stringer, but I think Equitial might have been our cop

[[ huh ]]

My patron is Latios. One feature of my ability is searching if someone is Latias whenever I track that person.]]

[[I believe that, since Latios and Latias are legendaries that work together closely, our abilties work together. It was mentioned earlier that the two most prioritized roles for mafia to eliminate are cop and tracker. I believe that Namo made those two roles have closely related legendaries. Those being Latios and Latias, or me and Equitial.]]

[[ ohhhhhh okay

Wait but Persephone claimed to be in a pair with someone else. If that's not Latios/Latias, then what the hell is it? 🤔 ]]

ok time to check the thread before work--

1644848042605.png

[[ 🤣 ]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Although if Starlight is indeed lying, I'd hope someone would need to claim against that. But then again thats risky.

Oh the joys of role madness]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[I'm still hung up on the fact that we got no strings on D2. None. Why didn't they strike? What happened to interfere with them? The only thing I can think of that happened of the known powers on D2 is Seren's diamond mark on Chibi. No one else has come forward with blocking, redirecting, etc. If Seren's diamond removed an "invisibility modifier", would that reveal who left strings one someone rather than it being a mystery? I distinctly remember Chibi being worried about a Ninja in this game, which Free said that's maybe a role that would have the "invisibility modifier". Why would Chibi worry about this role in particular if they weren't somehow alerted to the possibility of invisible players (maybe from their own role PM?) I have no idea why they'd *know* that the diamond mark would reveal who they were, unless it's some kind of flavor in their role PM about being "revealed in the light" or some BS. Yeah this is me going full Pepe Silva but like, we have nothing else. Also Free being the first one to get Stringed... Sus Chibi?? lmao I'm losing my mind.

All I know is we had no strings on D2, so we need to know what happened N1 to block or interfere with the Stringer. I doubt it had anything to do with my swap because it's a night interference power. Strings are clearly a day power. Otherwise, gg everyone.]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[Actually wait I cannot count AGAIN I didn't do anything N1. AS;KLDFJSLKDJF WHY ARE THE DAYS *before* THE NIGHTS OF THE SAME NUMBER WHY]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon

bruh moment

mewtini + kyeugh
Pronouns
she/her (both)
Sus Chibi?? lmao I'm losing my mind.
[[ i do not think you're losing your mind. this is interesting. i'm not sure i believe it yet but i do think w!chibi would be convincingly town. i don't think there's been anything in their play so far that makes them locktown forever, it's just been vibes they could fake. however i will say i've ISO'd them quite a few times and nothing jumped out at me at all so this would be a shot in the dark against a fairly towny player. -q ]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[I don't have any concrete proof, but I'll have to fullclaim now. I don't have anything to lose, since I've already been stringed.]]

[[My patron is Latios. One feature of my ability is searching if someone is Latias whenever I track that person.]]

[[Mmmm, I don’t think we can assume Latias was cop on the basis of being paired with the tracker - those may be commonly targeted roles, but they aren’t counterparts. Maybe Equitial was watcher?]]

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
?_? bench is latios and not a lover
[[ yes I know that. I'm saying:

• Persephone claimed to be in a Lovers/Masons(?) pair with another.

• Bench/Equitial is supposedly Latios/Latias yet the players themselves are not connected.

• If the literal Masons pair is not the thematically perfect Latios/Latias, then what the hell else could it be ]]

obv kyogre and groudon are the lovers duh

[[ 🧠 ]]

bruh moment

mewtini + kyeugh
Pronouns
she/her (both)
[[ yes I know that. I'm saying:

• Persephone claimed to be in a Lovers/Masons(?) pair with another.

• Bench/Equitial is supposedly Latios/Latias yet the players themselves are not connected.

• If the literal Masons pair is not the thematically perfect Latios/Latias, then what the hell else could it be ]]
[[ bench doesn't know who latias is. they would know who their lover is. -q ]]

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
bench doesn't know who latias is. they would know who their lover is.
[[ did you not see Bench saying earlier that Equitial was Latias ]]

([[Also maybe I shouldnt be taking up so much space with this because it's kind of not really important]]

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
[[I know who Latias is. I've said it before, they're Equitial.]]

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
[[Mmmm, I don’t think we can assume Latias was cop on the basis of being paired with the tracker - those may be commonly targeted roles, but they aren’t counterparts. Maybe Equitial was watcher?]]
[[Ah, ok! I understand.]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[I mean, technically Latios/Latias are siblings, so it’d be kind of awkward to make them lovers (but, to be fair, flavor could be different while still essentially being the lovers role).

What makes me curious about Persephone’s lovers claim is that apparently the one-shot ability involves causing everything including kill shots directed at the other lover to target her instead… but what’s the point of that, when the kill shot will kill them both either way? I gueeess it could be so that they can more easily be protected by a doctor, but that’s pretty specific and situational.]]

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
Top Bottom