• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[TOWN WIN] Darkwhite's Role Overdrive Mafia

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust

Blossomleaf

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
she/her
[[Good point, actually. That alongside the "no % of working" roles makes me think that all roles would be active from the outset and not delayed.]]
[[How can this be possible?? Namo said in the rules that there are no "odd night only" or "even night only" powers.]]
[[Apparently typing on mobile is my enemy. cause this got cut off "and as for the actual role? I am apparently vigilante who can only kill 3rd atm"
and was meant to say I am vigilante who can only killed 3rd party atm"]]

[[so. sorry for the typo. but I didn't realize that party didn't get added into this sentence. whoops"]]

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
[[Apparently typing on mobile is my enemy. cause this got cut off "and as for the actual role? I am apparently vigilante who can only kill 3rd atm"
[[That... that doesn't answer the question. You explicitly claimed that this TP's powers activate D4:
But no other player if I wind up picking the wrong target (until the 3rd party / beast is dead). And I'm also on a time limit to find / kill the beast before its powers activate on D4.
Starlight and I are asking how this is possible, not whether or not you're some kind of Third-party Vig.]]

Starlight Aurate

Ad Jesum per Mariam | pfp by kintsugi
Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck
[[there it is.]]
[[Okay, I've been overall suspicious of you. You're been vehemently defending Bluwii and then you brought up the possibility of a D4 serial killer BEFORE Blossomleaf did, and she later confirmed it. Even if you're not in the same faction as Bluwiikoon, you're reading as potentially third party, and I'm worried that if you live until D4, you might also get a kill on someone.]]
[[Back from work. Shini claimed oracle, right? Look whoever oracle is the seven hostiles claim only holds water to me if the cult leader’s death doesn’t kill their followers. Otherwise this just feels super unfair to town.]]
[[Agreed; I think Bluwii may be lying about his followers dying if he does.

If he's not lying, sorry to everyone who dies!]]

[[so. sorry for the typo. but I didn't realize that party didn't get added into this sentence. whoops"]]
[[Sniped by Inke; what she said.]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[I don't think "no odd/even night" precludes delayed activation powers? That's not the same thing.]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[I don't think "no odd/even night" precludes delayed activation powers? That's not the same thing.]]
[[This feels like Regigigas "slow start", if we're going with potential patron themes/abilities]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[Okay, I've been overall suspicious of you. You're been vehemently defending Bluwii and then you brought up the possibility of a D4 serial killer BEFORE Blossomleaf did, and she later confirmed it. Even if you're not in the same faction as Bluwiikoon, you're reading as potentially third party, and I'm worried that if you live until D4, you might also get a kill on someone.]]
mad_front.png"Look, I said I fucked up, okay? I was fuckin' wrong about the Slakoth being in the cult. I'm still so goddamn confused because blabbing about being in a gang while being in a gang while surrounded by cops looking to bust your ass is just fuckin' stupid if you ask me. Trust me, I used to be in a gang. Long story, it was a different time in my life, but I promise you I'm not part of any cult."

smirk_front.png"And I don't have any crazy activation killing powers either. Consider me a good guesser. Really though, if you've got a cop trying to hunt down a bad guy on a time limit, why wouldn't there also be a penalty for them failing to catch their guy before the deadline? Kill the bad guy before he has the chance to kill you. Seems simple enough to guess, not sure why that makes me suspect."

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
But...if what Bluwii says is true (about how myself, bench, and a few other players might be dead by EoD if we vote him) then I may as well mention that the reason I've been hunting 3rd party is because I was tasked with eliminating one of them before they could act by D4.
"I wanted to ask this again--do you know if they're going to act on day 4 or night 4? That seems pretty important."

[[ wait i'm confused... have we not been like painfully extracting this information one detail at a time -q ]]
Ajia shook her head. "I don't mean now, I mean earlier:

So, with that said. I think at this point I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place where I need to share something with town. And whether it's a good call or not is up in the air. because like I said. I'm at a dead end where nothing I'm doing on my end feels right because of how much time I wasted investigating pointless leads that went no where.]]
"This was yesterday--Nanu's guardian said this out of the blue. I don't know why a mafia would have gone out of the way to hint at this when it was obviously going to raise questions."

Blossomleaf

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
she/her
[[That... that doesn't answer the question. You explicitly claimed that this TP's powers activate D4:

Starlight and I are asking how this is possible, not whether or not you're some kind of Third-party Vig.]]
[["....okay maybe my headache is preventing me from reading this properly. but...what exactly are you trying to insinuate here? Cause all I'm doing is going by whatever card Namo gave me. which confirmed that it will be active on the 4th day. and that's about it. aka. I'm as clueless as you both are cause that's literally what was written on the card??"]]

"I wanted to ask this again--do you know if they're going to act on day 4 or night 4? That seems pretty important."

[["it says that the beast will start becoming active on D4 if I don't find it on time. and that's all I was told. Unfortnately so that's all the intel I can give at this time."]]

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
And now a break from mafia, hooopefully I can get to start rereading some Yellow later before I go to bed]]

[[ on this note. From what I can gather, people aren't entirely certain of Yellow/me being Town-aligned. And that's fair, understandable, mafia is a game where you kinda can't really trust a whole lot of stuff. So here's the deal. I'll reveal whatever other powers Yellow hadn't yet mentioned, and... idk. I'm not sure what I can say that might swing things in the right direction, because Yellow/I am town. Obviously, everyone's going to say that, but what else can you say, really?

Bottom line: willing to reveal all of Yellow's/my roles/abilities/powers/whatever you want to call them. ]]

Blossomleaf

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
she/her
[["....okay maybe my headache is preventing me from reading this properly. but...what exactly are you trying to insinuate here? Cause all I'm doing is going by whatever card Namo gave me. which confirmed that it will be active on the 4th day. and that's about it. aka. I'm as clueless as you both are cause that's literally what was written on the card??"]]

[["it says that the beast will start becoming active on D4 if I don't find it on time. and that's all I was told. Unfortnately so that's all the intel I can give at this time."]]
[["Also to clarify something (in case it needs to be said). I'm not trying to come off as "snippy" in my previous post. and if I did then i apologize. Because I'm not mad or annoyed so much as I'm just confused by what I'm being ask? and if anyone else wants me to clarify something feel free to ping me. otherwise I have a killer headache that's preventing me from thinking. so um. sorry about it in advance and like i said. I'll try and clarify things for ppl if they need me to further (to the best of my abilities). otherwise I'm going to step back and lie down. while everyone else can comment and talk. as I'll try and catch up on the backlog later" :( "]]

Starlight Aurate

Ad Jesum per Mariam | pfp by kintsugi
Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck

Ajia shook her head. "I don't mean now, I mean earlier:

"This was yesterday--Nanu's guardian said this out of the blue. I don't know why a mafia would have gone out of the way to hint at this when it was obviously going to raise questions."
"Well, what are the mafia's win conditions? To eliminate all town, or to eliminate all other players? If they need to eliminate third party, or if a third party puts them at risk, I think it would be beneficial for them to eliminate a third party. There's nothing particularly suspicious about doing it out in the open, is there? If anything, announcing that they hunt third party members may make them appear more friendly to the 'innocent' faction."
[[ on this note. From what I can gather, people aren't entirely certain of Yellow/me being Town-aligned. And that's fair, understandable, mafia is a game where you kinda can't really trust a whole lot of stuff. So here's the deal. I'll reveal whatever other powers Yellow hadn't yet mentioned, and... idk. I'm not sure what I can say that might swing things in the right direction, because Yellow/I am town. Obviously, everyone's going to say that, but what else can you say, really?

Bottom line: willing to reveal all of Yellow's/my roles/abilities/powers/whatever you want to call them. ]]
[[I would *think* it might be more helpful than not, at this point. Most of Yellow's powers were out in the open, and keeping most of your abilities under wraps can make you look more suspicious. I think it'd be fine to reveal them. What do others think?]]

View attachment 2334"Look, I said I fucked up, okay? I was fuckin' wrong about the Slakoth being in the cult. I'm still so goddamn confused because blabbing about being in a gang while being in a gang while surrounded by cops looking to bust your ass is just fuckin' stupid if you ask me. Trust me, I used to be in a gang. Long story, it was a different time in my life, but I promise you I'm not part of any cult."

View attachment 2335"And I don't have any crazy activation killing powers either. Consider me a good guesser. Really though, if you've got a cop trying to hunt down a bad guy on a time limit, why wouldn't there also be a penalty for them failing to catch their guy before the deadline? Kill the bad guy before he has the chance to kill you. Seems simple enough to guess, not sure why that makes me suspect."
Courtney laughed openly. " 'Consider me a good guesser'? You defended the Slakoth and now admit you screwed up! Either you're good at defending another third party member, or your guesses are all wrong. You seem to know so much about serial killers and yet spent all of your energy yesterday defending someone who later admitted he was heading a cult! It is largely because of you that yesterday was wasted and we eliminated nobody, only to decide we're going to eliminate the Slakoth today! Tell me, how, exactly, have you been helpful?

"And why did you quit your gang? They're so much fun! If you want to join again, Team Magma is always looking for more recruits! Although, I'm afraid Pokemon League members are on our blacklist. In a variety of ways," she growled.

"Oh, and I don't doubt the penalty for the deadline. But for you to be the first one to come up with all the right information about it on the fly before the person with the assigned role let us know about it makes you a tad suspicious, I think. Of course, I could be wrong, and you could not be a killer at all. 'Good guesses,' as you call them. But I am quite confident that you are up to something no good."

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
Courtney laughed openly. " 'Consider me a good guesser'? You defended the Slakoth and now admit you screwed up! Either you're good at defending another third party member, or your guesses are all wrong. You seem to know so much about serial killers and yet spent all of your energy yesterday defending someone who later admitted he was heading a cult! It is largely because of you that yesterday was wasted and we eliminated nobody, only to decide we're going to eliminate the Slakoth today! Tell me, how, exactly, have you been helpful?

"And why did you quit your gang? They're so much fun! If you want to join again, Team Magma is always looking for more recruits! Although, I'm afraid Pokemon League members are on our blacklist. In a variety of ways," she growled.

"Oh, and I don't doubt the penalty for the deadline. But for you to be the first one to come up with all the right information about it on the fly before the person with the assigned role let us know about it makes you a tad suspicious, I think. Of course, I could be wrong, and you could not be a killer at all. 'Good guesses,' as you call them. But I am quite confident that you are up to something no good."
mad_front.png"You think I don't know I fucked up? Would you rather I double down on my fuck up instead? Yeah sure, why not. The Slakoth's power gives everyone a free Skitty and a lolipop, not sure why you'd vote for him. Hell, let's go back to the carnival and have a grand ol' time! Gods forbid I make a mistake. Fuck, if it were illegal to mess up I'd have been in jail a long time ago! I don't know what else to tell you. Of course, you should know, a career criminal yourself. Don't think I've forgotten. I may be a fuck up, but I don't beat people within an inch of their life and enjoy it."

sicko mode_front.png"Though for you, maybe I'll make an exception."

Sidney paused, his eyes darting up to the guardian stone sitting on his hat.

pissed_front.png"Fine," he spat. "Looks like I'm not being helpful again. So what else is fuckin' new, apparently. Guess I'll just keep my shitty guesses to myself from now on since all they're doin' is getting me the fuckin' side eye anyway. My bad for tryin' to make heads or tails of what that twitchy fuckin' Meowth was sayin'."

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
"Well, what are the mafia's win conditions? To eliminate all town, or to eliminate all other players? If they need to eliminate third party, or if a third party puts them at risk, I think it would be beneficial for them to eliminate a third party. There's nothing particularly suspicious about doing it out in the open, is there? If anything, announcing that they hunt third party members may make them appear more friendly to the 'innocent' faction."
"Mafia win by have a majority vote, which means they need to comprise at least half of us. They'd also want to kill third parties, yeah, which is why doing it out in the open would draw attention to them. The mafia can't do trades--with Laura down, they need to keep all their members alive, or they're in big trouble."

"There's something else I've been wondering about," Ajia said, flicking her tail. "If both Shimmer and Nanu are legit, then that means that this game only had four mafia? Now only three. That seems... like it would be almost impossible for them to get a majority unless they have some really dangerous tricks up their sleeve. Maybe some one-shots they haven't used yet?"

[[I've been pretty convinced that a chaos game of this size would have multiple deaths a night, and now we learn that the only killing TP apparently doesn't act until Day 4? Either this game is really skewed against the mafia, or they're sitting on some extra kills.]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[Yellow reread, part one. Need to go to bed, but this is up through most of the swapping debacle.]]

[[Equi’s points make a lot of sense. If Free were mafia or TP, what would she have to gain by revealing this? I suppose maybe she could be saying this to aid her scumteam since there’s no mafia day chat, but idk, it doesn’t really make a whole lot of sense. This feels like a strong town move to me.

Also, just to be clear, I want to quickly summarize what I’ve read to make sure I’m up to date. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong: Free hard claimed Miller, which is basically something that marks anyone who targets her? I’m gonna have to look up the role on the wiki to get a better understanding. 4 marks blocks a person’s role, and 6 kills them?
I’m really lost on the string thing though. Is this a form of arsonist? What does this mean? If someone can explain this to me, I’d greatly appreciate it, heh.

Anyways, I’m not plugging free as hard town yet, but I definitely don’t feel suspicious of her enough to vote her.]]

Puck allowed his Rock Friend to do all the talking. Then he slowly nodded with a smile.

:quag:

“Yeah.”

VOTE: No elimination

[[is this basically the same thing as an Abstain vote? The different wording is throwing me off a little.]]
[[Yellow thinks I'm not hard town but not suspicious enough to vote me. Brings up no mafia daytalk.]]

[[Also, while I’m not really in the best place to do so right now because I’m still catching up on the thread in more detail, I’m happy to provide TL;DRs for people in the future! Since I know the thread can get crazy very quickly with this many people in it, and life gets busy sometimes.

(unless this isn’t allowed, though I just kinda…assumed it would be fine as long as I only post the summaries here, in the thread. If I’m wrong though, then just let me know.)]]
[[Suggests doing tl;drs for people.]]

[[ok wow I made it, I had to skim because y’all are CHATTY haha, please correct me if I missed anything.

Uhhh?? Why would we need two players to confirm? Why risk getting two dread marks on town players?? This is a weird strategy and it’s slightly sus to me.

Two per night?? I thought it was just one. Did I miss something?

I was about to point this out, but then Chibi made a very good point—if you name your target, then we can either confirm your mechanic or get confirmation of a bus driver. Either way, I think it’s worth the information.

Where is the 2 dreads per night coming from 😱]]

Puck cocked his head to the side as he listened. There was still so much he didn’t know! But he was becoming more and more convinced that the Mightyena was a good guy, even if he was grumpy.

[[Probably my last post before EOD so I’ll give general vibe feels:

Feeling generally good about Chibi, Free, and Sind. Sind’s breakdown post and her overall play feels identical to last game, where she was town—however, she could be latching onto that play style to appear town since it worked so well for her last time. Too soon to be sure.

Chibi has been very actively pro-town in all their reasoning, and Free’s play makes the most sense as a town player.

I’m ever so slightly sus of Shini, Q, and Bluwii right now. Nothing concrete, just vibes really. Q’s play is almost exactly the same as when we were scum buddies in Humble Vale, heh. Bluwii’s play is reminiscent of vanilla maf. Shini’s insistence on having two separate players get Dread marks was just straight up weird to me, buuut they are being a lot more active than their first game in which they were scum, so there’s that.

Everyone else is a solid neutral. I will spend the night phase examining posts more closely!]]
[[Townreads me, Chibi and Sind, suspects Shini, bruh and Bluwii.]]

He does not wish to say too much, but currently, he has reason to believe there is a swapper among the group somewhere. And he suspects that the mark on the Delcatty is not related to the Slakoth.

And somehow, inexplicably, he managed to say all of this with a single “Quag.”

[[Yeah so. I don’t want to say too much but I’m pretty sure Bluwii’s power is not involved with Chibi’s condition. I can elaborate if needed, but just know I have good reason to believe this.]]
[[Suggests the swapper theory, believing the diamond mark is her power.

Regardless of her alignment, I think the assumption that the mark was her makes a lot more sense now, in light of exactly what her power is (assuming she's told the truth about that), specifically because it's a power that takes effect on two nights - the mark makes sense as a signifier that the target is still being affected by something, rather than just being some kind of random unmentioned side-effect of a standard night action. I can see her thought process here.

Even if she was scum, I definitely lean towards her just genuinely believing this? No daytalk means she had no way to confirm whether her power had actually landed on Jackie (presumably, in this hypothetical, they had someone else perform the nightkill that night so that Jackie being blocked wouldn't stop that), so it makes sense she might legit have assumed a swap happened here, even if she was scum. It also makes sense in that situation that she might want to talk about it - Chibi would become motivated next night, which is good, and claiming responsibility for that would get towncred.]]

Puck looked to his Rock Friend. Should he say more?

[[Hmm. Perhaps we can give a little more insight. Not too much.]]

Okay, then.

There is a swapper in play. Most likely, this swapper is a bad guy, but they might be a neutral guy. They could be a good guy, too, but Rock Friend doesn’t find this super likely. But…it could happen.

If the swapper is a bad guy…hmm. Then that would make a certain player look bad, right? It didn’t make as much sense if it came from a neutral person. And if it was a good guy, then they were probably protecting someone.

Huh. This was confusing.

“Quag.”
[[Vague elaboration on swapper theory.]]

[[You think so? There’s many many different ways I could know about this. I find it rather odd and a bit fishy that your immediate response to this is “welp you’ve said too much so might as well tell all”. I’m not opposed to revealing more but I don’t think it’s necessary tbh.]]
[[Throws some shade at bruh moment for saying she should reveal more.]]

[[reasonable enough. I’ll see what other people have to say, but for now I’m content to say that I know there is a swapper. That’s really all town needs to know as of right now.]]
[[Also in response to bruh moment, who thinks what she's already said already made her a target.]]

Puck sat deep in thought. He had hoped his information would prove more helpful than it has been. Was it worth the risk?

[[I think we can go for it. It’s risky, but we might be able to gain some information based on what happens after this.]]

Hmm. Well…okay, then.

[[You’re so brave, Puck! I’m proud of you. 💛]]

View attachment 2189
Puck began.

He didn’t have a *specific* suspect in mind. A lot of it depended on whether the swapper was a good guy or bad guy. But, perhaps he can share more to help narrow it down.

Hmm. Yes, it seems the swapper may be a bad guy. It’s hard to know for sure.

[[Here goes!]]

Puck nonchalantly gestures to the female Meowth with his flipper. She had been his target last night, but it appears his action went to the Delcatty instead. Which means…

If the swapper is a bad guy, they may have switched Delcatty and Meowth to try to make Delcatty look bad to an alignment checker. This theory makes Meowth look very suspicious. But!

If the swapper is a good guy, perhaps they worried about Delcatty’s safety and swapped her with Meowth to protect her. Or to protect Meowth! Though Puck feels much better about the Delcatty than he does about the Meowth so far.

If the swapper is a neutral guy, then they are just trying to cause confusion and chaos. Since we did not know much after the first day, they may have just chosen their targets randomly to see what happens.

As always, this was all stated with a single word.

View attachment 2190

“Quag.”

[[TLDR: I targeted Jackie last night. I am very certain my action went to Chibi. I will not elaborate on what my action was, but if Chibi is town, then this is a good thing. If Chibi is Mafia, this could be very bad.

I understand that by doing this, I make myself vulnerable to getting a string attached to me. However, I don’t consider my power to be the most crucial thing compared to what could be out there, so I’m willing to take that risk. If I get a string attached to me, then this will confirm the “if your patron is guessed, you get a string attached” theory.]]
[[ughhhhh mobile ate an entire sentence.

I meant to add here that it’s possible Mafia just targeted two innocents (or, well, two not scum players) just to see what would happen. So this doesn’t automatically mean Jackie is scum.]]
[[Yellow explains swapper theory in further detail. I forgot about the bit where she sort of throws shade at Jackie but only as one of the possibilities, and expressly posts afterwards to remind us it doesn't necessarily mean Jackie is scum. Entirely reasonable to do/say that as any alignment, of course, but the way in which this happened definitely doesn't feel like it precludes them being scum together.

The comment about it being very bad if Chibi is mafia makes a lot of sense for town!Yellow (mafia!Chibi might get two shots), and also makes a lot of sense for mafia!Yellow to straightforwardly be able to roleplay.

All this does make it seem unlikely for Yellow and Chibi to be mafia together; if Yellow thought Chibi got the power under those circumstances, she would probably not want to draw attention to it, since two mafia kills next night might then make people go "oh, could this be because Yellow used that power on Chibi that she said would be very bad if Chibi was mafia". (I know nobody has suggested Yellow and Chibi are mafia together but I did kind of entertain that earlier today in a fit of paranoia and now I'm nahhh.)]]

Hmm? Puck tilted his head slightly. He never meant to say the Delcatty—Aija?— was bad, but that maybe someone swapped with her to try to make her look bad to an investigator.

Hmm. Puck didn’t want to reveal his patron if he didn’t have to. But he was fairly certain that Aija’s mark was a result of his action taking effect…

There is one way to confirm this. Did Aija notice anything in the night? @Chibi Pika
[[Yellow wonders if Ajia noticed anything in the night. By which, presumably, she means being roleblocked? If she's scum this is a very clever way of fishing for whether Ajia has an inforole, well done. I am sort of curious about town!Yellow's motivation for choosing this way to confirm. Note she's not asking whether either of Chibi or Jackie noticed anything; she's specifically asking and tagging Chibi. She's also not asking how Seren believed he knew it was his doing, which would've been my first thought under the circumstances.

This is pretty circumstantial, it's possible this was just the first straightforward way to verify that occurred to Yellow, but it does have me raising a little bit of an eyebrow.]]

[[Yeah the more I think about it, the less it makes sense. If the mafia was going to target Chibi, it would probably be to shoot them, let’s be real 🤣

Still, it’s always good to think of that a possibility! Would y’all say it’s fairly Namocore to have a town swapper? Lol]]
[[Yellow is pretty eager to agree that Jackie isn't really implicated by this. Perfectly reasonable for town too, of course.]]

Puck sighed. He supposed he would have to spell things out. He’d thought people would have naturally come to this conclusion without needing him to do so.

Aija’s mark appears to have a connection with his patron. However, he’d like to know what that little green snake has to say. @Seren
[[Revealing it's about the patron, now asking what Seren has to say about it (after Chibi has answered they didn't notice anything).

All in all, conclusions of read so far: nothing really conclusive or any major red flags, but also I can easily see everything so far from mafia!Yellow's POV. Slightly funny thing of wanting an answer about whether Ajia knows she was roleblocked specifically to verify which power caused the mark.]]

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
I would *think* it might be more helpful than not, at this point. Most of Yellow's powers were out in the open, and keeping most of your abilities under wraps can make you look more suspicious. I think it'd be fine to reveal them. What do others think?

[[ Alright.

I can't quote Namo's role PM directly, but here's my summary of the roles.

Active (Species: Dialga): during night phase, choose one player. That player's action will be blocked during that night phase, but they will gain double action the following night phase.

Passive (Ability: Timekeeper): blocking or "pausing" your actions, or the "hasted" (double) actions of your target will not work.

One-Shot (Roar of Time): PM Namo to skip a night phase.

]]

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners