• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[TOWN WIN] Darkwhite's Role Overdrive Mafia

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
Fray glanced meekly at the sand below, her body shivering at the heat. Ew, this is gross–

She paused, a strange tingling sensation hammered her head. She felt as if there were something akin to strings in her head.

"Hm?" She looked around before shrugging and then she loomed over the rest of the players below.
[[Ok this definitely confirms my suspicion that revealing your patron makes you a strong target, as Shini was the only other person besides me to reveal their legendary on D2.]]

bruh moment

mewtini + kyeugh
Pronouns
she/her (both)
I initially chose Laura to block purely as a wild guess. Wanted to see how she’d react. To be honest, the fact that there was only one death on N1 with so many players did have me wondering if that was due to my block, but I didn’t want to say too much too soon. Boy am I VERY GLAD that Laura was taken out before she could shoot twice.
[[ the shooting power probably got transferred to a scumbuddy :/ -q ]]

SparklingEspeon

Back on Her Bullshit
Staff
a Terrace of Indeterminate Location in Snowbelle
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. fennekin
  3. zoroark
[[well that happened

I fail to see how this incriminates Yellow? The only way that makes sense is if you're saying Yellow boosted Jackie because they're both mafia, but then I ask what other supporting evidence exists for that. It's a correlation, but not proof.

still need to go back and read Bluwii's stuff more carefully before I decide who to vote for (I'll have a more detailed post then)]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[ the shooting power probably got transferred to a scumbuddy :/ -q ]]
[[I’m not sure about that? Nothing in my PM suggests that my powers would get transferred to someone else. However, if a scum buddy is responsible for the strings, it could explain how two of us got strings today.]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[aight what is going on? Two strings in one day?? Yellow, are you sure Jackie got your power? Maybe the stringer got your power instead and kept quiet?? Though what if mafia *did* have two shots last night but their second shot got redirected onto them instead??]]

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
[[Should I say who I targeted with my ability last night?]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[aight what is going on? Two strings in one day?? Yellow, are you sure Jackie got your power? Maybe the stringer got your power instead and kept quiet?? Though what if mafia *did* have two shots last night but their second shot got redirected onto them instead??]]
[[Well it’s possible Jackie got swapped on the night I targeted them…they never did explicitly state what happened. The fact that there was only one death on N1 does make me thing my block went through to them, though.]]

bruh moment

mewtini + kyeugh
Pronouns
she/her (both)
[[I’m not sure about that? Nothing in my PM suggests that my powers would get transferred to someone else. However, if a scum buddy is responsible for the strings, it could explain how two of us got strings today.]]
[[ ? it’s not about your role; if the mafia member with the shooting power dies, it gets transferred to the next surviving wolf. if mafia would shoot twice tonight had jackie lived, i suspect they still will -q ]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Ok this definitely confirms my suspicion that revealing your patron makes you a strong target, as Shini was the only other person besides me to reveal their legendary on D2.]]
[[talking about the patron doesn't make sense to me bc that didn't happen, idk it seems more likely that revealing your role get's you stringed? or they can do it to anyone.

Also how can their be two string in one day? Yellow can you explain exctly again how your powers work? Whatever you are able, that is]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Actually, now that I think about it:

Nobody got strings on D2, right? And now on D3 two people got stringed. What if Laura was the stringer??]]

ShiniGojira

Multiversal Extraordinaire
Pronouns
He/him/they/her
Partners
  1. froslass
  2. zorua-gojira
  3. salandit-shiny
[[Wait you're stringed too????????]]
Ok this definitely confirms my suspicion that revealing your patron makes you a strong target, as Shini was the only other person besides me to reveal their legendary on D2.]]
[[Yes I was and I'm so terrified rn. Oh God, if revealing your Legendary's the reason for this then I advise people to not reveal their patrons anymore...

And see y'all, I'm gonna go to school now. Have fun!]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum

Nobody got strings on D2, right? And now on D3 two people got stringed. What if Laura was the stringer??]]
[[When did you exactly see you got stringed? in the morning or later in the day though?]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui

[[Actually yeah, thinking about it, I’m thinking that the string action is actually a night action that takes effect the next day. Because I got the message right after the thread opened. And if that’s the case, then Laura’s night action would have still gone through even if she was shot in the night.]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon

[[I have no idea how that could be the case, if Strings were a night action, Strings happened on D1 without a night phase happening. It has to be a day action, and Jackie isn't here today to do that action]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Cosmo growled. He needed to make notes to keep the facts straight in his head.... *sigh*. So much energy to expend....

{[Gona try to make some notes in a bit.]]

Blossomleaf

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
she/her
[[Bro this is just making me side-eye you more and more. You keep saying “I know No Elimination is bad but I’m still sticking with it!” Eh??? I am confusion?? If you don’t want to vote for someone, then abstain instead.

Might as well. I don’t have much left to lose at this point.

My role is a blocking power—with the caveat that the next night, the target can use their action twice. Tbh this role kinda sucks because I can block scum, but then they can shoot twice the next night. I can give a townie to use their action twice, but I have to block them first.

I initially chose Laura to block purely as a wild guess. Wanted to see how she’d react. To be honest, the fact that there was only one death on N1 with so many players did have me wondering if that was due to my block, but I didn’t want to say too much too soon. Boy am I VERY GLAD that Laura was taken out before she could shoot twice.]]

Because there's a nicer way to say something without coming off as slightly rude jerk yellow. Like for one thing maybe I am a new player but at the same time it's uncalled for to like freaking call me out on my choices when I did FUCKING ABSTAIN right after Dragonfree did. After I realized I was running out of time and couldn't get online fast enough to change my vote for EoD. because I WAS BUSY WITH RL STUFF. like MY WEDDING AND MY SCHEDULING MY DOG'S VET APPOINTMENT.

And if self-preservation and logic (like feeling like voting bluwii is a bad call because of how he's being set up as a fall guy) is something that's going to make me sus then that's going to irk me to all hell and back because I'm trying to work in town's favor and it's been frustrating on my side of things investigating people who aren't playing mafia, who are inactive, who aren't participating, and who are forcing me to shoot blindly in the dark because I can't GET ANY CONCRETE ANSWERS.

and I get that you're salty about the abstain and no elimination vote alongside everyone else but at the same time bluntly saying that I'm detrimental to town is just rude ngl. and it's completely uncalled for when the new players are trying to figure out how the game works and have little to no context for anything going on.]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[talking about the patron doesn't make sense to me bc that didn't happen, idk it seems more likely that revealing your role get's you stringed? or they can do it to anyone.

Also how can their be two string in one day? Yellow can you explain exctly again how your powers work? Whatever you are able, that is]]
[[Well the thing is Free also revealed their legendary and power and got stringed. Coincidentally the two people who revealed both their legendaries and powers also got stringed. Seren also revealed their role but did NOT mention who their legendary was in a post (instead saying it was already mentioned) and I would actually like to hear if they were stringed @Seren]]

Blossomleaf

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
she/her
and damn. sorry I'm stepping away to reassess things. cause rationally i get that you didn't mean it the way it sounded. but it still was rude yellow. and I'm going to step back and reread my notes.

but thanks for clarifying about your ability. and I'll be back when I have something more solid to contribute I guess.

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[I have no idea how that could be the case, if Strings were a night action, Strings happened on D1 without a night phase happening. It has to be a day action, and Jackie isn't here today to do that action]]
[[yeah you’re right actually, it has to be a day action lol. Pardon my brain fart]]

Top Bottom