• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[TOWN WIN] Darkwhite's Role Overdrive Mafia

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[I didn't do anything! I'm just as confused as you are!]]
[[HUH okay.

So, we either have another vig in our midst, TP/SK went for it, or busser swapped the kill]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Wait Shini didn't do this???? Thats... weird if thats true.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
Puck was listening intently. He was surprised that the Meowth had been a bad guy…but pleased that she was no longer a threat. Just as he was about to relax a little, however…he felt a chill run down his spine as something brushed across the top of his head.

[[ I just got hit by the stringer and now have strings attached. This very well could have been from me revealing my patron yesterday, but I’m not sure. Either way, I’m pretty sure this must be a day action.]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Puck was listening intently. He was surprised that the Meowth had been a bad guy…but pleased that she was no longer a threat. Just as he was about to relax a little, however…he felt a chill run down his spine as something brushed across the top of his head.

[[ I just got hit by the stringer and now have strings attached. This very well could have been from me revealing my patron yesterday, but I’m not sure. Either way, I’m pretty sure this must be a day action.]]
[[OH FUCK that was gonna be my next question but I forgot LOL. So I guess that p much confirms outing yourself gets you yo-yo'd.]]

Blossomleaf

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
she/her
[[
Okay y’all, I typed this up right after D2 ended and I was VERY SALTY, so I apologize in advance for the tone here. However, I still stand by my sentiments for now! Will post a read list in a bit since I didn’t get an updated one in before EOD2. So here’s my post:

I am *salty.* 🤣

I’m salty that D2 was a massive waste of time in which town made 0 progress and instead had several people out themselves and make role claims. (*Yes,* I was responsible for a large part of it. Trust me, nobody is more annoyed at me for that than I am.) I’m salty that so many of you voted No Elimination instead of just *abstaining*. I’m salty that nearly got two FREE kills largely because at least half the players have either been inactive, barely active, or straight up unhelpful. I. Am. *Salt.* 🙃

**We cannot afford to waste anymore time. From now on, anyone that votes No Elimination is going immediately on my sus list, and here’s why:**

NE votes are an excellent way for mafia to fly under the radar. It’s a way for them to save their teammates without having to gun for an innocent. It certainly worked for sans.

sans has been barely active and has been unhelpful for town. He’s anti-town at worst or deadweight town at best. It’s going to take some ridiculously sound arguments to get me to change my mind from voting him.

Now, for some of you newer players:

I know some of you were hesitant to vote out a barely active player. But this is literally *part of the game.* Being inactive is a *frequent* scum strat and if a townie is inactive then they’re literally just hurting the town anyways by being unhelpful and suspicious. If someone isn’t going to put up a solid defense when they’ve had over 24 hours to do so, then they’re likely to get eliminated. That is how mafia works If you’re inactive, then you’re either anti-town or an unhelpful townie—and frankly, I’m not going to want you in the game either way. Sus me for it all you want, but I am perfectly happy to lynch an inactive if only to narrow down suspicions and to get rid of dead weight.

I’ll be around but I’m keeping my vote unless someone can absolutely blow my socks off with a fantastic argument that can convince me otherwise.

oh and after Laura flipping scum, I’m feeling a bit better about Tetra (Cosmo) and Shini (Fray).

VOTE: Bluwii
[[And okay look. Yellow I get where you're coming from but at the same time you are aware that Jackie's death unfortunately makes you sus because you are the person who marked her right? which means that the person you targeted was killed last night. and while I get your logic and where you're coning from, I still stand by my no elimination vote because of how it's now a potential risk to ME if Bluwii is eliminated and he gave me his damn mark that I have jack shit for what it does or spell for Bench and myself if let's say Bluwii dies and now bench and I also suffer for this in return.

and while I agree that we can't waste anymore time, I'm going to ping and ask you to kindly explain what exactly you marked and targeted jackie with? because unfortunately given that your target died you are sadly on my sus list. and I think this is important to note because of the fact that you did target jackie and now they're dead. :( "

especially now that you're one of the "potential markers" who could potentially be 3rd party if we go with the cultist theory and about how this game has turned into recruitment and factions.]]"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
[[The root of my ability is semi-vanilla, and does not leave any impact on the people I target.]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[slow down I'm trying to take notes and y'all are posting TOO DAMN FAST 😂

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Yellow I get where you're coming from but at the same time you are aware that Jackie's death unfortunately makes you sus because you are the person who marked her right?
[[......how???]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum

[[I am certain it has nothing to do with patrons and from something else, its a day action I think]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
I still stand by my no elimination vote because of how it's now a potential risk to ME if Bluwii is eliminated and he gave me his damn mark that I have jack shit for what it does or spell for Bench and myself if let's say Bluwii dies and now bench and I also suffer for this in return.
[[Bro this is just making me side-eye you more and more. You keep saying “I know No Elimination is bad but I’m still sticking with it!” Eh??? I am confusion?? If you don’t want to vote for someone, then abstain instead.
and while I agree that we can't waste anymore time, I'm going to ping and ask you to kindly explain what exactly you marked and targeted jackie with? because unfortunately given that your target died you are sadly on my sus list. and I think this is important to note because of the fact that you did target jackie and now they're dead. :( "
Might as well. I don’t have much left to lose at this point.

My role is a blocking power—with the caveat that the next night, the target can use their action twice. Tbh this role kinda sucks because I can block scum, but then they can shoot twice the next night. I can give a townie to use their action twice, but I have to block them first.

I initially chose Laura to block purely as a wild guess. Wanted to see how she’d react. To be honest, the fact that there was only one death on N1 with so many players did have me wondering if that was due to my block, but I didn’t want to say too much too soon. Boy am I VERY GLAD that Laura was taken out before she could shoot twice.]]

ShiniGojira

Multiversal Extraordinaire
Pronouns
He/him/they/her
Partners
  1. froslass
  2. zorua-gojira
  3. salandit-shiny
Fray glanced meekly at the sand below, her body shivering at the heat. Ew, this is gross–

She paused, a strange tingling sensation hammered her head. She felt as if there were something akin to strings in her head.

"Hm?" She looked around before shrugging and then she loomed over the rest of the players below.

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Townies hitting scum with a beneficial ability by chance does not make them sus. Townies do not know who is or isn't scum. This is guilt by association.]]
[[Thank you!]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[I need to go back and actually read EoD so I can actually be sure I want to stick with my Bluwii vote, but on the basis of inactivity alone, I'm with it. I want to read what they wrote first.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[While I am curious what Yellow's ability does and that it hit Jackie I don't know that yellow revealing her ability scope is a good idea yet-

oh jeez another stringed supposedly???

lol slow down everyone pls]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[Bench, a question for you: were you informed if you were actually shot in the night? Like are you notified if someone takes a shot at you and you're protected, a la OSBP when they're informed their protection has been popped?]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
She paused, a strange tingling sensation hammered her head. She felt as if there were something akin to strings in her head.
[[Wait you're stringed too????????]]

Top Bottom