• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[TOWN WIN] Darkwhite's Role Overdrive Mafia

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
[[Heck it. It looks like it's going to be a non-vote anyways and I realized the day ends sooner than I was thinking it did because I apparently can't count. I agree with q that I don't like any of the current trains and I'm a little iffy on uA, but I trust uA more than q as of right now.

Vote: Bruh Moment
]]

Starlight Aurate

Ad Jesum per Mariam | pfp by kintsugi
Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck
Courtney looked at the red-and-orange twilight cloaking the land. The smoke from her read-list hung in the air, giving it a dusky hue. Her cream coat was tinted with a fiery orange. She turned her attention to the sulking Cacturne.
I still can't understand why the Slakoth would bring up cults if they themselves were a cult leader.
"If this is a game with multiple factions," Courtney stated, "wouldn't it be beneficial to make others aware of them? You should know--the Pokemon League is a cult, and you're trying to get all of Hoenn to eradicate Team Magma and Team Aqua. And we want to get rid of you and Team Aqua. If anything, I think it makes sense that the Slakoth, as a cultist, would bring up the other factions."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[ wdym by this -q ]]
[[If Shini blocks/deflects another town person from doing something critical with their power (maybe an investigation), that can be worse for town than if they were just killed]]

bruh moment

mewtini + kyeugh
Pronouns
she/her (both)
[[If Shini blocks/deflects another town person from doing something critical with their power (maybe an investigation), that can be worse for town than if they were just killed]]
[[ i don't think this is true tbh, townie life > a single night action -q ]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[This is going to be TMI but I am FUCKING drunk and do not know if I can adequately vote, I have absolutely no idea where the vote stands.]]

“You’re fucking useless,” Odette spat.

[[I know, I know. I stand with my sus on Shini, Bluwii, and minorly Tetra without knowing fuck all, but I still have no idea, and I especially cannot make observations now because hahahahaha.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[ i don't think this is true tbh, townie life > a single night action -q ]]
[[idk, I kinda disagree here. Imagine a cop tries to investigate someone and they get blocked or worse, dflected. Now someone who isn't guilty will look guilty, ya know?]]

bruh moment

mewtini + kyeugh
Pronouns
she/her (both)
[[idk, I kinda disagree here. Imagine a cop tries to investigate someone and they get blocked or worse, dflected. Now someone who isn't guilty will look guilty, ya know?]]
[[ why would that make them look guilty? they would just get told they had no result, not get a "mafia" result -q ]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[ why would that make them look guilty? they would just get told they had no result, not get a "mafia" result -q ]]
[[Huh?

If a cop investigation or role investigator or whatever it is, or even a doc, does something to save a townie or otherwise help town and shini picks wrong thats? Really bad. No?

Like if an investigaation on me was deflected to scum, I'd look guilty.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[All this ofc, assuming shini is town JOAT]]

bruh moment

mewtini + kyeugh
Pronouns
she/her (both)
Like if an investigaation on me was deflected to scum, I'd look guilty
[[ ahh i see what you're saying. while that's bad i still don't really see how that's worse than a townie dying. the worst possible outcome there is that... a townie dies... so at very worst they're equal and that's not even guaranteed -q ]]

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
[[

Twilight checkin 2:
Current players: 19

No Elimination (3)
Fray (Froslass) [ShinjiGojira]
Cosmo (Linoone) [Flyg0n]
Sidney (Cacturne) [Panoramic_Vacuum]

Cosmo (0)

sans (3) (first to tie)

Courtney (Ninetales) [Starlight Aurate]
Winona (Swellow) [Just a Torchic]
Mademoiselle (Yveltal) [Inkedust]

Nanu (1)
sans (Slakoth) [Bluwiikoon]

Fray (1)
Ajia (Delcatty) [Chibi Pika]

Laura (1)
Princess (Skiddo) [bruh moment]

Princess (1)
Shimmer (Kirlia) [Windskull]

Abstain (9)
Kekoa (Skitty) [Persephone]
Nanu (Alolan Meowth) [Blossomleaf]
Odette Cinq-Mars (Jellicent) [Sinderella]
Tricky (Fennekin) [SparklingEspeon]
Laura (Alolan Meowth) [unrepentantAuthor]
Arctozolt (Arctozolt) [Bench]
Kimiko (Snivy) [Seren]
Puck (Quagsure) [HelloYellow17]
Dave (Mightyena) [Dragonfree]

As it stands: I believe timeline wise, sans was still the first person to reach 3 votes between sans and No Elimination. Therefore, sans is still on the chopping block 40 minutes from now.

]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[all of you voting no elimination is making me tear my hair out lol. I reaaaaally think voting no elim is the worst possible move. We NEED information.

Vote: Bluwiikoon

No matter how you slice it, making one post in a full day when there’s tons of sus and pressure on you is bad town play.]]

ShiniGojira

Multiversal Extraordinaire
Pronouns
He/him/they/her
Partners
  1. froslass
  2. zorua-gojira
  3. salandit-shiny
[[I can only deflect things off of myself onto another target.

See this for more info.]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
Ajia forced a smile. "I'm... probably not going to vote for Laura right now. Sorry about that..."

She glanced at Shimmer. "I don't really like going with gut instinct, but..."

[[but I do. it's all I've got right now. vote: Princess]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
Courtney looked at the red-and-orange twilight cloaking the land. The smoke from her read-list hung in the air, giving it a dusky hue. Her cream coat was tinted with a fiery orange. She turned her attention to the sulking Cacturne.

"If this is a game with multiple factions," Courtney stated, "wouldn't it be beneficial to make others aware of them? You should know--the Pokemon League is a cult, and you're trying to get all of Hoenn to eradicate Team Magma and Team Aqua. And we want to get rid of you and Team Aqua. If anything, I think it makes sense that the Slakoth, as a cultist, would bring up the other factions."
pissed_front.png"Are you fuckin' serious? Are you fuckin' serious right now? You think it's beneficial to tell people about your secret agenda instead of staying silent while they go about fighting over the only known threat?"

Sidney bristled with smoldering fury, needles appearing all over his body.

sicko mode_front.png"Y'know what, now I remember you. You're the psychopath that sunk a knife through my boss's leg and then beat him within an inch of his life"

A single needle extended slowly, menacingly from Sidney's hand.

"I'll fucking kill you for that."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[all of you voting no elimination is making me tear my hair out lol. I reaaaaally think voting no elim is the worst possible move. We NEED information.

Vote: Bluwiikoon

No matter how you slice it, making one post in a full day when there’s tons of sus and pressure on you is bad town play.]]
[[mmmm

You may be right. Its possible I have a feel-bad bias bc I was so inactive and I sympathize largely. In another situation maybe I'd be down to vote bluwii....

Might change vote. I'm honestly not opposed to Q but I have nothing concrete aside from straight up 'vibes'.]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[this is crazy. @Namohysip can we get a current vote count?]]

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard