• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[TOWN WIN] Darkwhite's Role Overdrive Mafia

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
pissed_front.png"Goddamnit."

Sidney stormed off into the eerily silent frstival

Vote: No Elimination

Blossomleaf

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
she/her
View attachment 2301"You're damn right. The only way to break the tie is to vote the Froslass. Not like my vote fuckin' means much, it's still a tie, and the Slakoth was voted for first. I'm voting because unless you can convince everyone else to retract their votes on the Slakoth, he's gone. And at this point, he's still a goner. Fuck, man."
"And what? You're saying that its worth us throwing another player under the bus if it means sparing someone else?" Nanu replied irate at Sidney's blunt responses. Towards what he felt was a callous decision at this point in the game. "Because from my standpoint both Fray (ShiniGojira) and Sans (Bluwii) are vitally useful for different reasons for town to keep around. And given that Fray has town's best interest in mind, you're still going to vote and force the kid's hand like this. For what reason? If he's stepping forward and complying with your demands." The Island Kahuna scowled angrily.

Now that he's starting to like Sidney / Cacturne even less for this current choice. Despite how quickly Sidney seemed to back down and change his vote in light of recent events.

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[lol I think we were typing at the same time, see my last post. I believe shini.]]

Blossomleaf

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
she/her
[[lol I think we were typing at the same time, see my last post. I believe shini.]]
View attachment 2302"Goddamnit."

Sidney stormed off into the eerily silent frstival

Vote: No Elimination

[[Aye! sorry I saw it just now as I hit send lol. but in hindsight I got caught up in the RP because of how much fun Sidney and Nanu were playing off each other? And hope there's no hard feelings btw as I love how you're RPing as Sidney pano with all these interesting decisions and choices!~ :)]]

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
"I don't like this," Shimmer mumbled, scratching at the side of her face. "I don't really think Fray is lying, but if Sans is telling the truth, I don't like the idea of just getting rid of him. If I had to pick someone else, I'd probably pick the skiddo. Something about the way her guardian reacted when the vote swung towards Cosmo really bugs me. Maybe it was too soon to declare things 'dead air,' but the discussion around Sans had been going on for the better part of this day and part of the last without any pushback, and that's what bothers me."

[[Something about the play from Bruh Moment has bothered me, but I'm wondering if it's just because I'm not used to Mewtini's playstyle and just comparing it against Q in my mind. I don't want to vote off Shini, but I don't want to hop off the train and get sans killed instead. I'm stepping away for a bit, but should be back before eod to change my vote if the train's off by then.]]

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
[[ okay this is my last check in before end of day

seems like we’re leaning towards just waiting it out again. I don’t think I’ve seen that happen on TR yet? I honestly feel like this is a bad move, given my expectation that there’s likely to be more killings per night (or other effects) the longer this drags on. I really feel we need to eliminate someone tonight. Really hoping yellow is town because as of last night I have yet to see any reason for me not to be sussing her right now, other than an “oops I’m sorry” but I don’t have time to comb all of her posts today to see what I’ve missed until after night starts. Also not really vibing with Blossom’s thought that both shini and bluwii are useful to town in some way. Like of course they could be, but there’s more at play than just appearing useful.

Im very much inclined to believe Shini is town based off their role claim as well as general activity level compared to last game where we weee scum buddies. Especially when added to that that mafia can’t day talk which means there’s no way he could be getting info fed to him about what to say.

but the fact that so many people aren’t on board with offing sans irks me in a way I don’t have time to even think about articulating right now. I’m not sure what to make of people comparing our abilities and I’ll have to think on that one a lot and piece together my thoughts about it

as usual I promise if I survive the night I’ll have a proper train of thought to go along with this but just typing this post has gone beyond my break so I need to stop.

vote: no elimination
]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
I still don't reeeeally like offing Bluwii now when his claim seems to check out and would be useful if we've got cults going on as we seem to, he's barely been around to talk about it since, and he's almost definitely going to be asleep for the whole extension given he's UK-based. I'm seeing a lot of circumstantial things that make me continue to side-eye Shini but also I can believe it's just townie making questionable choices and misunderstanding things I guess?
Ajia listened to Dave's Guardian, nodding distantly. At the end of the day, in spite of the lies, in spites of the weird choices, it could all just be... an innocent person, making one mistake after another.

"There's a part of me that almost wishes sans had been voted out, just so I could know who to trust." Were all the people suspicious of him right? Or was the vote train against him mafia-motivated? Ajia's brow furrowed, and her claws dug into the ground. "I hate that. I hate the idea of getting rid of someone purely for information. But I don't know who to go for. The only other person I even considered was Princess, but I don't have enough evidence against her."

At the very least, Dave had more reason than anyone to abstain--his vote, if aimed wrong, could disable someone for the rest of the game. She couldn't fault him for holding back.

"I really did suspect Fray. And I still do. But the people I do trust are worried that Fray might have just... made a bunch of mistakes." She turned to the Froslass. "If you're innocent, please, please be careful about how you aim your powers. Please."

[[Shini already used their heal, so if they're telling the truth, their powers remaining are a kill, a deflect, and a roleblock... To be honest, between the bizarre Laura deflector theory and misreading Dave's role and wasting the heal on Dave... that's just so many misplays that I'm honestly kind of worried about a kill, roleblock and deflect being aimed at town. I wish Shini had some... not-dangerous powers, like an investigation.]]

bruh moment

mewtini + kyeugh
Pronouns
she/her (both)
[[ i want to start a new one but if it took off it would result in another extension and create the worst eod time imaginable -q ]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
[[Also, can I just say that being an HoC reader is an extra layer of paranoia on top of everything else. My role is pretty HoC-core, so of course I assumed the JOAT would be Mew, and yes it was hard not to suspect that Namo would make that a mafia role. I'm sure Namo did this to mess with me, specifically. i'd like to file a complaint.]]

[[ i want to start a new one but if it took off it would result in another extension and create the worst eod time imaginable -q ]]
I don't think we can get another extension, so if you've got any ideas, go for it.

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
"And what? You're saying that its worth us throwing another player under the bus if it means sparing someone else?" Nanu replied irate at Sidney's blunt responses. Towards what he felt was a callous decision at this point in the game. "Because from my standpoint both Fray (ShiniGojira) and Sans (Bluwii) are vitally useful for different reasons for town to keep around. And given that Fray has town's best interest in mind, you're still going to vote and force the kid's hand like this. For what reason? If he's stepping forward and complying with your demands." The Island Kahuna scowled angrily.

Now that he's starting to like Sidney / Cacturne even less for this current choice. Despite how quickly Sidney seemed to back down and change his vote in light of recent events.

Sidney heard the Alolan Meowth calling toward him and he growled under his breath.

pissed_front.png"You think I fuckin' like making this choice? And now that the Froslass talked I like it even less. Less enough that I changed my vote even though I hate the idea of not voting someone today. Not like I give a shit about disappointing anyone, anyway."

[[Lol no worries Blossom! Enjoying the roleplay myself. I really am baffled by all this.]]

Really hoping yellow is town because as of last night I have yet to see any reason for me not to be sussing her right now, other than an “oops I’m sorry” but I don’t have time to comb all of her posts today to see what I’ve missed until after night starts.
thinking nervous_front.png"Y'know, I can't shake the feeling I have about the Quagsire and their target last night. What is a time related power? Is it really so valuable that it can't be elaborated on? It's a marking power, and so far anything that's marked is either protection or negative, and right now we know of more protection than negative statuses. That seems.... Unbalanced."

but the fact that so many people aren’t on board with offing sans irks me in a way I don’t have time to even think about articulating right now. I’m not sure what to make of people comparing our abilities and I’ll have to think on that one a lot and piece together my thoughts about it
neutral frown_front.png"Snivy, I know you're always tied in with the Slakoth in the discussion of your powers. Do you have any reasons why you don't trust anything the Slakoth had said? What patron would oppose Necrozma? Do you think you both have protection powers? I still can't understand why the Slakoth would bring up cults if they themselves were a cult leader. Can someone explain this to me?"

bruh moment

mewtini + kyeugh
Pronouns
she/her (both)
[[ don’t have time/energy to argue this thoroughly but mostly i just like it more than the current wagons. too much of jackie’s posting has been openly trying to sheep Trusted Townies:tm:. bluwii stuff was weird -q ]]

Starlight Aurate

Ad Jesum per Mariam | pfp by kintsugi
Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck
vote: unrepentantauthor
[[Wh--are you just trying to create another bandwagon for the sake of it? It's the middle of the night (3 AM) for Europeans, uA won't be on before end of Day]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Sadly, the best I can muster is curiosity towards Jackie atm so I can't vote them.

I am still also kinda watching Yellow? Hard to put a finger on anything specific. I do wonder what status effect power Dialga could have, if that's even true....]]

ShiniGojira

Multiversal Extraordinaire
Pronouns
He/him/they/her
Partners
  1. froslass
  2. zorua-gojira
  3. salandit-shiny
"I really did suspect Fray. And I still do. But the people I do trust are worried that Fray might have just... made a bunch of mistakes." She turned to the Froslass. "If you're innocent, please, please be careful about how you aim your powers. Please."

[[Shini already used their heal, so if they're telling the truth, their powers remaining are a kill, a deflect, and a roleblock... To be honest, between the bizarre Laura deflector theory and misreading Dave's role and wasting the heal on Dave... that's just so many misplays that I'm honestly kind of worried about a kill, roleblock and deflect being aimed at town. I wish Shini had some... not-dangerous powers, like an investigation.]]
[[I could also just not use a power for the night, but that would run the risk of me getting killed.

And yeah, I really wished I have an inspection power too, could've been really useful to get proper info instead of this mess.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I think you should be careful though shini. Using something can be worse for town than dying, if you are town.

[[I could also just not use a power for the night, but that would run the risk of me getting killed.

And yeah, I really wished I have an inspection power too, could've been really useful to get proper info instead of this mess.]]

Anyways that said its possible that both Bluwii and Shini are telling the reasonable truth, which would place my next most interest on Yellowor Jackie?? Or perhaps Inke or Winde or Blossom, people with no sus.

That said none of what I said above is a real sus its me speculating about possibilities/expressing curiosity.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I think you should be careful though shini. Using something can be worse for town than dying, if you are town.

Anyways that said its possible that both Bluwii and Shini are telling the reasonable truth, which would place my next most interest on Yellowor Jackie?? Or perhaps Inke or Winde or Blossom, people with no sus.

That said none of what I said above is a real sus its me speculating about possibilities/expressing curiosity.]]

[[ITS NOT A REAL SUS

Oh jeez the typo.

I am not sussing anyone lol. I need to be careful...]]

Top Bottom