• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[Town victory] Vanilla Mafia!

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[However I will not be voting until later but. Also waiting to see what are lovely resident good dog found @Chibi Pika whenever you're free, in your own time.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[I have to admit I’m…very surprised that Chibi lived another night. Why did the mafia target Salem over Ebony? Do we actually have two town doctors? Was Salem the other doctor and they got rid of her so that we wouldn’t have any way to keep Ebony alive after today???

I’d theorize that Ebony is mafia, but…idk. It just doesn’t add up.]]

Homestar!

Mikeposter/Galaxy-Brainer
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
[[I have to admit I’m…very surprised that Chibi lived another night. Why did the mafia target Salem over Ebony? Do we actually have two town doctors? Was Salem the other doctor and they got rid of her so that we wouldn’t have any way to keep Ebony alive after today???

I’d theorize that Ebony is mafia, but…idk. It just doesn’t add up.]]
[[Ebony could be Mafia RC. And after outing herself, losing our doc, and *not* seeing the repercussions for it, I'm inclined to believe that theory.

I'm also interested in re-investigating our lovers. Both pairs, but primarily Clovis/Pixie.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Lmao I'm fine! But there's like 2-3 people who wanna share stuff but are busy currently, and I wanna hear from them first. I also wanna eat :P]]
[[Feel free to share your thoughts if you want! But if you wanna wait I understand too, lol]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Why Salem? I think they figured out that either
a) Salem was a critical role. Mafia figured this out.
b) Salem was too good. If I were Mafia? I'd kill the smart town players to leave newer members confused and floudering. I think Salem was too observant, logical and perceptive. Even if we were wrong about Bart.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I am going to go back sometime and review Salem's take and observations, and chibis]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[THEORY!!!! Salem was our doctor.

They protected Chibi last night.]]

Homestar!

Mikeposter/Galaxy-Brainer
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
[[Feel free to share your thoughts if you want! But if you wanna wait I understand too, lol]]
[[I can slap together some thoughts, sure!

Astrid/theGOAT: AFK. Arguably a more interesting target to pursue than Espy or Ebony, if only to get them to play :/

Clovis/Sind and Pixie/Persephone: Lovers, but I'm not so sure about it. I'd like to hear from Pixie, personally. I'm very hesitant to vote them out, as we lose more voting power, but they are also *not* huge targets for the Mafia (at least for one or two more days).

Ebony/Chibi: Incredibly high on my radar. The Mafia allowing a very useful power player to live seems bonkers. They also went out of their way to set up a small gambit to clear Jean/Free, who is also suspect.

Hazel/Shiny Phan: Suspect. Very helpful in the early game. If I may Mikepost again, they have just set up a very similar scenario to the tragedy of the two Porygons from D1.

Jean/Dragonfree: Suspect, because Flyg0n pointed the finger and I wanna hear her thoughts. But also, for being such a helpful and observant player, they have survived quite a while.

Kent/Abra and Hana/Flyg0n: Lovers. They played like it prior to the roleclaim. I have no reason to doubt that they are real atm, unless Ebony says otherwise.

Mike/Me: Stupid, but town.

Reme/Fusion: Town, cleared by Wind.

Sparkleglimmer/Espy: Incredibly suspect. Bart deserved my trust, so now he's gonna get it.

Wes/HelloYellow: Town af. I don't think Mafia would have ever been willing to gamble with the SK, and you were the only one who was.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[BUTT WHAT IF WE HAD A BODYGUARD???? idk it doesn't matter honestly rn, but it would explain the secret role theory from sometime yesterday. I can't follow the math there, ugh. Sorry, I know its confusing so let me break down something else.

Okay a quick review of remaining.

1. Wes-Town
  2. Sind-... town?
  3. Pixie-... town??
  4. Free-SUS
  5. Phan-Sus?
  6. Chibi-Town or we're in trouble
  7. Me-Lover town
  8. Homestate-????town...
  9. Astrid- Who knows
  10. Sylveon- Who knows
  11. Abra-Lover town (absent)
  12. Reme- Town
We either have three or five mafia left. But five would be hard and unfair and put us in a place to lose in the next day or two. I thiiiink three is more likely.

But we gotta pick right today to give us the best chance. not gonna say more until other people are active to give takes and finds.

Logically, the scum are among:

Astrid, Free, Sylveon and Phan

Out of this group, only ONE is Town.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[This is excellent news, we have 3 in 4 chance of picking scum!!!!]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Hana let out a soft groan as she awoke to the new enviroment, minus one. The perceptive purrloin-being. Salem. Innocent, take by those scum.

With as strangled cry she slammed or fist against the wall. Of all the people, why her? She hadn't even had powers as far as she knew. Steven... their cop, then they'd killed that freaky yellow device. And now Salem.

"That's it!" she shouted. "Today, we take one of them!" she let her gaze drifted between everyone present she could find.

"Hazel, Jean, Astrid and Sparkleglimmer." She paused, scowling. "I believe three of those filth are scum. And only one can be on our side."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Willing to bet Espy is DEFINITELY scum because of the bad hint and we caught them in a lie. Unless? They are a power role and tried to hide it?]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
"Let me be clear," Hana continued. She began to pace. If only Laguna or Pi were here... she could sue their company. Even Raga... She was suddenly feeling terribly, awfully alone. "Today is not about finding the scum. Today is a matter of finding the least suspicious member of the group. The last uncomfirmed member of town. From there..."

We destroy the rest.

"We win."

Top Bottom