• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[Town victory] Vanilla Mafia!

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Since Anti was telling the truth, we know Reme can be taken off the sus list as well. Thought so. Thank you for your sacrifice, Wind, it will not be in vain.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[I…was so not expecting this LOOOOL okay I gotta reconfigure my brain to take this in]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Still don’t trust Bart though, but yeah, Reme is officially cleared in my books now.]]

Homestar!

Mikeposter/Galaxy-Brainer
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
[[Didn't see that coming for sure, but now I'm VERY glad we went with Anti.]]

[[Making dinner. BP did *not* pop during the night, obviously.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[ Has anyone compiled a list of who has claimed what? Coming back after a week of inactivity to a thread with 1000 posts is really something. ]]
[[I’ve been keeping a list. I’ll post in a minute.]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
ebony-yay.png Ebony was ready! She'd sniffed out Anti, and he was really a cop, just like he'd said!! Which meant he had to be good! Reme had to be good too! This was going to solve so many mysteries! Everyone was going to be so proud of her!

She already knew something was wrong when she reached the clearing, giddy with her discovery. She searched high and low for the Anti-guy, ready to apologize for doubting him!

...But she couldn't find him.

ebony-teary.png

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Hana blinked awake and looked around. a beach-? Well, it was no stranger than anything else. And at least it was pleasant, compared to the previous day. But one of their ranks was missing.

The strange being who'd claimed himself as their cop. She sighed. He'd be missed, but at least they'd made the right choice yesterday, and his death wouldn't be in vain.

"Well, let's review what we can. We know that Gardevoir isn't suspicious, and we know Anti was telling the truth about being our cop. I think we need to more closely inspect our suspect lsits, like Anti told us yesterday. I think there's people on there who we believe are town who may be lying."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[My final Post in case I don't survive. I really think that somebody in the town that people are considering hard town is probably scum. be careful if I survive we can discuss this tomorrow]]
[[Let's realllly carefully re evaluate our sus lists in the context of new information. I'll try to compile something soon.]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
[[Town rolecop. That's why I went insta-aggro on Mike's fakeclaim because I was fairly convinced that the mafia had to have one. Steven cleared that up though. If Wes's info is correct, there is no mafia rolecop. Ferry was vanilla, no power roles were lost with him. Bart is doctor. He also has an interesting propensity for revealing other players' roles before they claim, almost as if he knows he doesn't need to worry about info getting to the mafia. Pretty transparent, tbh.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
For just a second, he thought he was in Gateon.

Wes stared at the endless expanse of the ocean, at a loss for words. It was everything he’d ever heard it to be and more. The ocean. It really did stretch on as far as the eye could see. Maybe, just maybe, one day he and his team would make it to the real ocean in the waking world…

His attention was diverted to the odd purple dragon, who seemed…at least somewhat kinder than the one before, and she was apologizing for…oh.

Anti was gone. And he was…innocent.

Wes ran a hand through his hair. No. No way. He’d been so sure, and now…

I’m sorry for doubting you.

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
Sand.

Kent hated sand. It was coarse, rough, irritating, and it got everywhere.

So, of course, this hellscape had dropped him right in the middle of--

THUD.

Something massive fell on top of Kent.

Panicking for a split second, he managed to get one arm out from whatever he was trapped in, and quickly blasted this whole thing to smithereens.

Wriggling his way out of whatever this thing was, he saw... snow?

"Why the fuck was there snow here?"

Homestar!

Mikeposter/Galaxy-Brainer
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
“Mike?

“They cleared me to try to, well, find you. But I’ve never…

“It’s almost like there’s nothing in here. Except you. We can still sense you.

“It’s been almost a week, Mike.

“We took you straight in when you didn’t wake up. I didn’t dare delve then, and they thought it was me, so I never got a chance.

“Until now.

“Bad news. You’re… well…

“Fine, I guess? But...

“Your mom and dad can barely look at you.

“Remember you once tried to explain the internet to me? I didn’t get it, but maybe you’ll get this: You’re the internet, Mike.

“You’re a series of tubes.

“...

“I was hoping you’d laugh, or something.

“I wish there was an explanation. You just didn’t wake up.

“The good news is you’re alive. We were worried you were…

“Well, you keep lighting up all their machines. Everyone is very confused, but no one has given up.

“I miss you, dad. I rea—”

“Do not call him that. You are my child, not—”

“Vincent? When did you—”

“Enough. I do not like this. We are too far. Too deep.

Out. Now.

“Mike, please come b

Mike sat bolt-upright in the sand. Sunshine washed over him, trying and failing to warm through his sudden terror.

That was Robin.

If Mike had seemed off-kilter before, the fourty-eight hours spent in solitude had done its work to exacerbate the circumstances. His flannel was undone, crumpled, rolled up to his elbows. Dark bags hung under his eyes. His cheeks were sallow, his baggier-than-usual jeans sinched tight around his gut.

Hunger clawed at him for the first time since the games had begun. Low, but everpresent.

Waves lapped at his feet. He didn't move, and the water soaked through his shoes.

Hollow eyes stared out across the ocean. Further than the horizon. As if, maybe, he'd see a flicker of violet flame in the sparkling blue.

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[I think I’m just dumb and not reading this correctly, but are you saying Bart is likely the mafia doctor?]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
Ebony tilted her head at Wes. "That's what I said yesterday. He agreed that he was doctor, but he said that he's not a bad doctor. I don't believe him, though. I bet I could list at least..."--she paused, clearly trying to think of a large number--"a hundred-hundred reasons why he's lying!"

The real number was probably not that many.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I think so. This is why they kept voting Bart I believe?]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
Wes nodded to the Houndoom. “I agree with you.” He narrowed his eyes at the little yellow device. “They have to go today.”

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Town rolecop. That's why I went insta-aggro on Mike's fakeclaim because I was fairly convinced that the mafia had to have one. Steven cleared that up though. If Wes's info is correct, there is no mafia rolecop. Ferry was vanilla, no power roles were lost with him. Bart is doctor. He also has an interesting propensity for revealing other players' roles before they claim, almost as if he knows he doesn't need to worry about info getting to the mafia. Pretty transparent, tbh.]]

[[I think I’m just dumb and not reading this correctly, but are you saying Bart is likely the mafia doctor?]]

Ebony tilted her head at Wes. "That's what I said yesterday. He agreed that he was doctor, but he said that he's not a bad doctor. I don't believe him, though. I bet I could list at least..."--she paused, clearly trying to think of a large number--"a hundred-hundred reasons why he's lying!"

The real number was probably not that many.
[[Interesting! Is it at least part because they claimed they protected me? Does anyone else find that weird that they claimed to protect a 1/4 chance of lovers?

ANyways, assuming you are telling the truth, which I believe so, I think our vote is obvious. You see fairly town to me so far.]]

Top Bottom