• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[Town victory] Vanilla Mafia!

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I'm putting pressure on people same as anything but anyways. for now

I am much more concerned with the Bartholomew thing]]

Homestar!

Mikeposter/Galaxy-Brainer
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
[[Understandable. There were several things that probably should have been clarified. Mafia is hard because there are so many rules and clarifications and if you miss even one it can trip you up HARD. I’ve been there.]]
[[Hence my gambit, tbh.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
“If we’re all agreed that we don’t trust the…the game device or whatever they are, then we should remember who they’ve vouched for and shown support for. I’m almost certain they’re mafia.”

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
“You said this yesterday, no?” Wes said. He folded his arms. “Maybe ‘pushing’ is a strong word, but you weren’t a fan of extending until your mafia buddy was on the line.”

"My voice told me that pushing for a stall via the votes was not what we wanted, not that we didn't want an extension to the day. I would prefer if you didn't put words in me or my voices mouth..." Reme took a sip of her choco. "He's fairly decent enough at damning himself, it seems."

"And as far as why he thought Clovis was Lovers, there was many exchanges between a lot of you with "Clovis" and "Lovers" in them, and as a being with as little mental capacity as my voice has shown himself to be, misunderstood that to mean Clovis was one of the Lovers. Ironically, to our downfall, the first person to outright suggest Clovis being one of the Lovers was that duck that died and turned out to be Mafia," Reme said, sighing. "My voice doesn't know, and I don't care, if that sullies our name more, that is simply what happened. He misunderstood the posts, and assumed Clovis was one of the four potential Lovers."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[On an unrelated note, and I'll have to go back and check, buuuuttt Inkedust struck me as mildly trustworthy based on a couple of things that I need to review so. We'll see.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
“If we’re all agreed that we don’t trust the…the game device or whatever they are, then we should remember who they’ve vouched for and shown support for. I’m almost certain they’re mafia.”
"Good point. We should also review all the people surrounding that poor Porygon, since they were confirmed mafia as well," Hana said.

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[On an unrelated note, and I'll have to go back and check, buuuuttt Inkedust struck me as mildly trustworthy based on a couple of things that I need to review so. We'll see.]]
Wes nodded. “As much as I hate to say it, I agree,” he mumbled. “He was one of the first to mention suspicion of that yellow thing and Porygon—” he paused for a moment, hating the way his chest ached at the mention of Porygon, at the thought that they had been an enemy the whole time, and continued—“he was also supportive of Clovis and his claims. His votes were reasonable and grounded, and, above all, he encouraged everyone to not vote for any of the claimed lovers. If he were mafia, I think he would have tried to push for that.”

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Wes nodded. “As much as I hate to say it, I agree,” he mumbled. “He was one of the first to mention suspicion of that yellow thing and Porygon—” he paused for a moment, hating the way his chest ached at the mention of Porygon, at the thought that they had been an enemy the whole time, and continued—“he was also supportive of Clovis and his claims. His votes were reasonable and grounded, and, above all, he encouraged everyone to not vote for any of the claimed lovers. If he were mafia, I think he would have tried to push for that.”
"I agree. At the very least I think he might have stayed silent or corroborated casually, but he acted in defense. Although I do recall someone mentioning they were very good at pretending to be mafia, but that may not be relevant."

Hana sighed again. Why couldn't Steven just be here now...

"That... game system thing is our best lead for now."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Actually, I wanted to ask why we started voting porygon/Blu. Even when I looked over the past pages last night, and tried to skim the new ones from today I didn't really get a clear reason why Pory/Blu started getting votes.]]

No vibes:
Astrid [Alolan Ninetales] (TheGOAT)
Sparkleglimmer [Sylveon] (SparklingEspeon)
Pixie [Alolan Vulpix] (Persephone)
Porygon [Porygon?] (Bluwiikoon)

[[
in light of being outvoted...
]]

The stylus scratched frantically against the screen.

BARTHOLOMEW:
--how many tails do vulpix have again

[[
vote: Pixie/Persephone
]]

[[Just a few posts, just observatiions.

Fuse initially expresses simple confusion over Poryfren's accusations. Granted this is NOT condemning, I'm just observing.

You can also click on Equi/Bart's post to see their sus/readlists which are a little odd! Again not damning just observing.]]

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
Kent had spaced out. Again.

Why did this keep happening?

He looked towards the... yellow rectangle, since that was what everyone seemed to be focusing on right now.

"That thing? I mean, call me rude or whatever, but it just hasn't been doing shit all this time."

[[ sus on Bart, it looks like?? dont really have time right now unfortunately but will try to keep up w/ this ]]

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
e8b.jpg
[[Please look after yourselves and take time to self care if game is making you anxious or upset, or if real life happens! Remember, game is meant to be fun! ^^]]

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Hazel seemed distant, quiet, restless. Not like she'd been yesterday. Jean watched her anxiously from Ebony's side, initially wrestling with her desire to keep warm and comfy with the Fire-type - but then moved over to throw her arms around Hazel's neck, burying her face in her strange feather collar. "It's going to be okay."
Hazel felt arms around her stiff neck. It felt good. She had to resist the desire to lean in to the source of the pleasant sensation, but she had learned that humans tend not to like someone who weighs twice as much as they do leaning on them.

Perhaps there was no reason to have hidden that from her friends. She just felt like those feelings were... embarrassing? She wasn't quite sure what it was. Not quite embarrassment, was it? One way or another, she was grateful she had friends here to help her deal with it.

"Thank you..."

[[Going to do things irl for a bit before... hopefully doing some writing before bed but also quite possibly getting sucked back into this instead. Am cool to turn up the heat on the ds.]]

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"Mmf. I cannot confirm mechanics of this nature. Part of this game is that, while simple, there are some calls that I had to make about the ritual that are not known to all. Perhaps in the future this can be fully outlined... but whether it is the case one way or the other, I cannot state. It will influence the ritual.

"I can say, however, that so far no rules have been broken that are currently of concern here."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Sir Diyem, I have to ask, why do you refer to this... situation as a ritual? Others call it a game, a few a fever dream, but for some reason "Ritual" sounds like an outlier. As if we're supposed to get something out of stopping ourselves from killing each other," Reme said, approaching the dragon. "And since no one else seems interested in it, I'd like to offer some of my chocolate. Although... there's something about you that tells me you wouldn't take up such an offer."

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
Kent paused for a while.

"You know what? Uh, chances are I'm gonna... zone out again or whatever the hell this is, so... just to be safe," He said as he walked a fair distance away from everyone else, and summoned a shadowy chair for him to sit on. "I'll be over here if you need me."

Some music started inexplicably playing.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"It would seem that while the day has just started, most of our voices are off to rest," Reme said, grimacing slightly. "I feel knowing such things has given me a headache... Convenient, as I too was going to sit down and possibly zone out for a while." She sat beside her campfire, holding her head. "Either that and my work is finally getting to me. I doubt this is all a dream, but some of it can't be true..."

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
Snow drifted down all around, but Ebony wasn't cold at all! She breathed out a few embers into the snow and watched them melt holes in the white blanket. She wanted to let out a big Flamethrower, but she couldn't do that here. Probably because they were afraid she could just use it to torch the bad guys.

The guy who liked rocks was gone. Ebony hadn't known him very well, but he seemed nice. She missed the chance to be friends with him. Also, some people were saying that he was really important and helpful! So, losing him was really bad...

She leaned against Ebony's warm Houndoom body and wrapped her arms around her. Ebony was good, and the people who were suspicious of her didn't know what they were talking about. She was her friend.
She had found tonight harder than the last. All on her own again, this time she had felt even lonelier than before... Too much thinking about "lovers" and love had left her feeling more isolated. She stuck close by Jean, Salem and Ebony. Being with friends would make her feel better. She hoped neither of them noticed she wasn't feeling so well beneath the helmet.
It was hard to feel too bad about things when she had friends, though! Ebony huddled close to Jean (she was part Vulpix, but she wasn't warm like one...) Then Jean went to give Hazel a hug, so Ebony could curl up next to them both. And... maybe when Salem woke up, she'd want to join them!

ebony-happ.png"Porygon was bad, so... I think we should check who voted for them! And what order! And who didn't want to! And also who voted for Pixie! We'll definitely find more bad guys that way!"

Then she turned to the four 'lovers' and let out a huge bark.

ebony-screm.png"Steven said that Kent was good! And people seem to think he was a cop...? And I don't think Clovis is bad, so um... you guys need to stop fighting! Right now!! Just be friends! Then you can have a fight as friends." Fighting was definitely better when it was with friends.

Top Bottom