• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[Town victory] Vanilla Mafia!

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
Reme is high on my sus list for multiple reasons: for one, she was most hesitant to vote Pory yesterday. When we discussed a tie between Clovis or Kent, she said we should not push for an extension—but once Pory was on the line, she did everything she could to push for an extension, even offering herself to be voted on. Since Pory flipped scum, this is very sus to me.]]
[[I need to go to bed, and will do some rereading and retrospectiveing tomorrow (didn't have much mafia time today at all), but this definitely strikes me as an interesting point. Still need to go back and reread to be sure what I think.]]

Homestar!

Mikeposter/Galaxy-Brainer
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
There was one thing, though... "A bad guy could also be bulletproof, right?"
"They could," Mike chirped, "but Mafia would be 100% disincentivized to hit one of their own. It's safe to assume a bubble pop is from the Serial Killer."
Despite obvious evidence I was the other lover, proven, you waffled and sussed me yesterday, waffling and memeing around. (supposedly).
[[I'm gonna address the whole post, but I really gotta say two things.

A: I believe you 100%. After rereading the thread yesterday, despite your tunneling (and, tbh, your attitude in general), the reason you tunneled the everloving shit out of me is because you're Kent's other lover.

B: Of all the fuckin' people who waffled, I was not one of them. Kent, to Pory, back to Kent, to you to prove a misguided point, to Steven for an extension that didn't happen.

tl;dr: You are definitely town lovers with Kent. However, he wasn't --- and you aren't --- being good sports, and that's not helping your cases.]]

Homestar!

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
[[ A final note: Tomorrow is a moving day for me. Do not expect activity. But I have told Sind my general thoughts and they can speak for me if needed. ]]
[[I ONE HUNDRED PERCENT BELIEVE THAT OUT OF GAME TALK IS STRAIGHT-UP MAFIA ONLY??? NAMO?]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
She had found tonight harder than the last. All on her own again, this time she had felt even lonelier than before... Too much thinking about "lovers" and love had left her feeling more isolated. She stuck close by Jean, Salem and Ebony. Being with friends would make her feel better. She hoped neither of them noticed she wasn't feeling so well beneath the helmet.
[[stop breaking my heart that's not allowed]]

Hazel seemed distant, quiet, restless. Not like she'd been yesterday. Jean watched her anxiously from Ebony's side, initially wrestling with her desire to keep warm and comfy with the Fire-type - but then moved over to throw her arms around Hazel's neck, burying her face in her strange feather collar. "It's going to be okay."

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
Jean shivered. It wasn't fair that she couldn't just make internal fire like a real Vulpix, and instead just had to feel extra miserable in the cold.

She leaned against Ebony's warm Houndoom body and wrapped her arms around her. Ebony was good, and the people who were suspicious of her didn't know what they were talking about. She was her friend.

Wes frowned. “You know…that’s true,” he said. “I believe Ebony said something about that yesterday, too.”

He shot a glare at Mike. “To be honest, if I had to choose between you and Altair to trust, I’m choosing the ghost bird. And that’s saying something, since I’ve been wary to trust him this whole time.”

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Reme is high on my sus list for multiple reasons: for one, she was most hesitant to vote Pory yesterday. When we discussed a tie between Clovis or Kent, she said we should not push for an extension—but once Pory was on the line, she did everything she could to push for an extension, even offering herself to be voted on. Since Pory flipped scum, this is very sus to me.]]

Reme raised an eyebrow. "When did I not push for an extension? Or my voice, rather. I hardly recall my voices words, and I believe he himself is going back to double check."

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust

"It's a possibility we shouldn't discount," Altair mused. "Though if there is one, it certainly ain't me. I've been doing everything in my power to help everyone out here."

Altair turned toward the strange yellow device lying in the snow. "This one better stop talking nonsense," he growled.

Homestar!

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
Honestly am I the only one ready to lynch homestar based purely on his ultimately unhelpful and confusing galaxy brain plays slowing and confusing things for town.
[[I can only claim "I am new and the rules were confusing" so many times. If you don't buy it, you don't buy it.]]

Mike. If you are town like you say, why did you pick a random person and blatantly accuse them of being a SK who had a massive chance of being town? A good town player shouldn't do this.
[[They were being a dick. I wasn't about it. Consequences didn't process. Rules were confusing. Gambited. Got very unlucky by hitting a lover.]]

And what about your claim you're bulletproof? You've been proven to be a liar TWICE now. So what do you have to say to that?
[[That I don't want to play this game anymore, tbh.]]

You weren't rolecop and you picked on a town lover day 1 and almost hurt the town very bad. When confronted with your lies you give a weak excuse that you could've tried the NEXT day if we hadn't pegged you as a liar so quick.

Then you claim a power role like BP so you can not be targeted, because why would we.

And now we have another uncomfirmed BP claim.

Despite obvious evidence I was the other lover, proven, you waffled and sussed me yesterday, waffling and memeing around. (supposedly).
[[Namo, honest to god, can I quit? This isn't fun anymore, and I really have done a number on the game.]]

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"I also believe my voice is going back to find where he believed someone labeled Clovis as one of the Lovers as well, since that's another point of contention against us." Reme poured some of the hot choco into her thermos cup. "Quite the night he's having right now."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
They have also, unprompted and kind of out of the blue, stated that Anti/Windskull is “definitely town” but had no solid reasoning for it, which makes me sus of Anti as well.
No, no, you see, this is obviously because they're actually our third pair of town lovers.
Hrg. We can have BP bad guys/??
Yes, the Serial Killer gives it a reason to exist, but it's... pretty close to a goon.
But I have told Sind my general thoughts and they can speak for me if needed.
Uhh... Lovers get offthread talk?

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Lovers can night talk so actually they just 100% confirmed they are lvoers as only a lover would know this

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
"At best, we could vote for Kent again, and someone would suddenly vote them as well to stall the vote count. And... it is to my voice's knowledge that we don't want to do that."
“You said this yesterday, no?” Wes said. He folded his arms. “Maybe ‘pushing’ is a strong word, but you weren’t a fan of extending until your mafia buddy was on the line.”

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I know this because me and Kent had a long talk last night about who we sussed and so forth! So this is good!!! Even though I was convinced before I fully believe Sind and Pixie]]

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
[[yes we can. I was mafia bp in my first game]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Y’all can we please tone down the aggro a little. I know mafia is stressful but most of us are newbies here, and getting snarky is not going to help things. Please.]]

Homestar!

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
[[I know this because me and Kent had a long talk last night about who we sussed and so forth! So this is good!!! Even though I was convinced before I fully believe Sind and Pixie]]
[[Yeah, see, this wasn't on the sign-up sheet and is only referenced once in the wiki, and borderline in passing. It's stuff like this that trips me up.]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[Lovers can night talk so actually they just 100% confirmed they are lvoers as only a lover would know this
[[Alright the fact that you know it's specifically night talking cleared you up for me]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Yeah, see, this wasn't on the sign-up sheet and is only referenced once in the wiki, and borderline in passing. It's stuff like this that trips me up.]]
[[Understandable. There were several things that probably should have been clarified. Mafia is hard because there are so many rules and clarifications and if you miss even one it can trip you up HARD. I’ve been there.]]

Top Bottom