• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[Town victory] Vanilla Mafia!

Homestar!

Mikeposter/Galaxy-Brainer
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
[[Sorry shoulda pinged:]]

The cold did not bother Altair, rather he was preoccupied with his chest—which now stung badly, making him feel far weaker than before. He eyed the gathered crowd as he threw his head back. "Tch. Can't kill someone who's already dead," he growled. "Least I can still feel things," he said, with a pained look on his face. "Though it may be a sign that I was onto something."
"What'd we learn, then?" Mike asked, tucking his hands into his armpits.

Homestar!

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
[[What do you mean by extra info? If it's more info regarding N1, then no. OS-Bulletproof only alerts you when you get shot, not who shot you or the faction they're from. All I know is that I was one of the targets and I'm as good as Vanilla now.]]
"Good answer," Mike beamed at Altair. "Whether or not anyone trusts me, I at least trust you're bulletproof."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Hana shivered and sighed. "Well, looks like I actually lived. Who'd have thought."

[[jeeez. Guess I didn't die. And we lost what is probably our cop, who was innocent, and called me innocent.

I'll let that stand as my defense.

Hana: Don't come for me because I know we're still raw from the two lovers revelation, but I am still extremely sus of her. She tunneled the absolute hell out of me WHILE pushing the fact that there could be two lovers. I revealed that I knew one set, and they were so convinced there were two, so why dig me so hard? It rings too weird.
[[????

I'm sorry how is this a reason. If I am a lover of course I would tunnel you. You keep sussing me. But you see how everyone around you guessed 100% wrong, thinking I was, I don't know, something but I was only tunneling people because I was the goshdang other lover. Me allowing the chane of two lovers is the only reason I didn't try to lynch you jeez.

I only wavered on the possibility of two lovers because its TRUE or your being the dumbest townie ever to double down on your Me/Pixie lovers claim.

But you might be more sus to me now given everyone on your not sus list seems potentially vaguely sus.
Bartholomew: SUPER bandwagon-hopping. Sussed me, had holes poked in his logic, unsussed me, then came back around to sus me yet again while everything was hot. Went as far as to say "I like Hana/I don't like Clovis" which...rang weird to me? Idk. Unvoted me while everything came to light about there being two lovers, and when it was determined that voting me, Abra, Pixie, or Hana would be a bad idea, but then suddenly RE-VOTED ME at the last minute with no explanation. Contributions to arguments only repeated past things said, or shoehorned odd theories. Don't like the pattern of voting here.
[[Smartest thing you've said yet, Bart has been the consistent waffliest, unhelpful, suspicious one yet.

Pixie: Lover. My lover hahaha. Will die on this hill because I kinda have to.]]
[[Hm. Well, gotta acept this, for now.]]

"Good answer," Mike beamed at Altair. "Whether or not anyone trusts me, I at least trust you're bulletproof."
[[What's your defense for yourself, then?]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Time for some real thoughts:

Mike's lying, inconsistent, unhelpful behaviour, claiming things.

We now Have a BP coutner claim and no idea if there's two lovers or not.

Bart's strange, also unhelpful behaviour .

Inkedusts BP claim, which might not be true but is somewhat convenient and is hard to disprove. Will review]]

Homestar!

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
[[What's your defense for yourself, then?]]
"I call it," Mike splayed out his hands, "Operation: Trustfall. That's a secret tool we'll need for later, though."

[[If they choke and mis-answer, I caught someone lying. It's a small gambit, and easy to foil, but hey: nobody trusts me anymore, anyways. Gotta play weird to do anything.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[By this I mean we have no idea if there's double of multiple roles in play]]

Homestar!

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
[[Oh, yeah, looks like we've got a lot of things due to volume. I'm inclined to believe that Altair is (was) Bulletrpoof, though. And as such, I'm inclined to believe he's town.

Honestly it turns my suspicions back to my boy Bart, though.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
SUS:
Bartholomew:
SUPER bandwagon-hopping. Sussed me, had holes poked in his logic, unsussed me, then came back around to sus me yet again while everything was hot. Went as far as to say "I like Hana/I don't like Clovis" which...rang weird to me? Idk. Unvoted me while everything came to light about there being two lovers, and when it was determined that voting me, Abra, Pixie, or Hana would be a bad idea, but then suddenly RE-VOTED ME at the last minute with no explanation. Contributions to arguments only repeated past things said, or shoehorned odd theories. Don't like the pattern of voting here.
[[HARD agree with the analysis here. My suspicions of Bart are linked to my suspicions of Anti and Reme as well:

Bart was bandwagoning HARD yesterday and was still pressing against Clovis, only changing their vote and getting off your back after it was clear town wasn’t going to go for it.

They have also, unprompted and kind of out of the blue, stated that Anti/Windskull is “definitely town” but had no solid reasoning for it, which makes me sus of Anti as well. Anti has been extremely neutral and I couldn’t get a solid read after going through their posts, so it was odd to me that Bart vouched for them so strongly.

Reme is high on my sus list for multiple reasons: for one, she was most hesitant to vote Pory yesterday. When we discussed a tie between Clovis or Kent, she said we should not push for an extension—but once Pory was on the line, she did everything she could to push for an extension, even offering herself to be voted on. Since Pory flipped scum, this is very sus to me.]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
I'm sorry how is this a reason. If I am a lover of course I would tunnel you. You keep sussing me. But you see how everyone around you guessed 100% wrong, thinking I was, I don't know, something but I was only tunneling people because I was the goshdang other lover. Me allowing the chane of two lovers is the only reason I didn't try to lynch you jeez.

I only wavered on the possibility of two lovers because its TRUE or your being the dumbest townie ever to double down on your Me/Pixie lovers claim.

But you might be more sus to me now given everyone on your not sus list seems potentially vaguely sus.
[[I never sussed you until you barreled into me, though. And that doesn't make any sense to me, why barrel the other potential lover? And how am I doubling down on my claim? I'm just asking why you came for me so hard.

And explain to me how they're sus? Pixie, sure, believe what you want to believe, but your read on Salem? I'm curious and willing to listen.]]

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Inkedusts BP claim, which might not be true but is somewhat convenient and is hard to disprove. Will review]]

[[The only reason I claimed was because I didn't want people wasting time speculating why only one person died last night, also yes we do. One of the first things Wes claimed was that there were two Role-Cops in play.

Either way, the behaviour near EoD has left me with a few observations:
  • Ebony is probably cleared as she, as scum, would've had -100 reason to vote for Porygon(?) first
  • Minor sus on Anti-Bravoman due to not wanting to lynch someone not very present in the thread, only to vote for someone who wasn't very present in the thread.
  • Complete and utter Bafflement over BARTHOLOMEW. Should 100% pressure today.
  • Not sure how to feel about Reme. Need to think about her more.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
Wes: Not so much that they were insistent for information, but more because they were the first (and only I'm pretty sure) to stress the fact that the lovers not dying at night could just be mafia trying to watch us burn ourselves to the ground. While this is indeed a very true and obvious fact, can't help but consider that, if there's a chance at mafia lovers (which I'm starting to believe), they could be mafia to instill that idea in order to protect mafia lovers. Very light sus, though.
“I can’t fault you for suspecting me,” Wes said, though he couldn’t hide the note of irritation in his voice. “It simply occurred to me that that was a potential play the mafia would go for, since we were all at each others’ throats yesterday, and I wanted to make that known in case I, well, bit the dust.”
Hana: Don't come for me because I know we're still raw from the two lovers revelation, but I am still extremely sus of her. She tunneled the absolute hell out of me WHILE pushing the fact that there could be two lovers. I revealed that I knew one set, and they were so convinced there were two, so why dig me so hard? It rings too weird.

[[????

Wes groaned. “Oh, for the love of Arceus. Can we stop holding grudges and try to work things out just one damn time?”

[[Serious note here: I know you two went HARD at each other yesterday, and it’s completely understandable because you both know your roles and thus were CONVINCED the other was lying. I don’t see the tunneling as scum, but as two town players being threatened by each others’ claims.

PLEASE do not put each other in your scum reads just because of this. I strongly believe both of you are town, and Sind, Steven vouched for Kent’s innocence and he was almost definitely our cop. Remember that.]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Reme is high on my sus list for multiple reasons: for one, she was most hesitant to vote Pory yesterday. When we discussed a tie between Clovis or Kent, she said we should not push for an extension—but once Pory was on the line, she did everything she could to push for an extension, even offering herself to be voted on. Since Pory flipped scum, this is very sus to me.]]
[[YOOOOOOOO I DIDN'T NOTICE THIS]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
Jean shivered. It wasn't fair that she couldn't just make internal fire like a real Vulpix, and instead just had to feel extra miserable in the cold.

She leaned against Ebony's warm Houndoom body and wrapped her arms around her. Ebony was good, and the people who were suspicious of her didn't know what they were talking about. She was her friend.

There was one thing, though... "A bad guy could also be bulletproof, right?"

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
PLEASE do not put each other in your scum reads just because of this. I strongly believe both of you are town, and Sind, Steven vouched for Kent’s innocence and he was almost definitely our cop. Remember that.]]
[[...didn't think about that. Noted.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[
[[Oh, yeah, looks like we've got a lot of things due to volume. I'm inclined to believe that Altair is (was) Bulletrpoof, though. And as such, I'm inclined to believe he's town.

Honestly it turns my suspicions back to my boy Bart, though.]]

Honestly am I the only one ready to lynch homestar based purely on his ultimately unhelpful and confusing galaxy brain plays slowing and confusing things for town.

Mike.
If you are town like you say, why did you pick a random person and blatantly accuse them of being a SK who had a massive chance of being town? A good town player shouldn't do this.

And what about your claim you're bulletproof? You've been proven to be a liar TWICE now. So what do you have to say to that?

You weren't rolecop and you picked on a town lover day 1 and almost hurt the town very bad. When confronted with your lies you give a weak excuse that you could've tried the NEXT day if we hadn't pegged you as a liar so quick.

Then you claim a power role like BP so you can not be targeted, because why would we.

And now we have another uncomfirmed BP claim.

Despite obvious evidence I was the other lover, proven, you waffled and sussed me yesterday, waffling and memeing around. (supposedly).

[[I never sussed you until you barreled into me, though. And that doesn't make any sense to me, why barrel the other potential lover? And how am I doubling down on my claim? I'm just asking why you came for me so hard.

And explain to me how they're sus? Pixie, sure, believe what you want to believe, but your read on Salem? I'm curious and willing to listen.]]
of course I barreled you I'm a lover. just like I barrled mike the liar.

I'm sorry I can't argue with you more, this is unhelpful for town and I think my case speaks very strongly for itself.

To be clear I AGREE Salem is not sus and is town.

[[HARD agree with the analysis here. My suspicions of Bart are linked to my suspicions of Anti and Reme as well:

Bart was bandwagoning HARD yesterday and was still pressing against Clovis, only changing their vote and getting off your back after it was clear town wasn’t going to go for it.

They have also, unprompted and kind of out of the blue, stated that Anti/Windskull is “definitely town” but had no solid reasoning for it, which makes me sus of Anti as well. Anti has been extremely neutral and I couldn’t get a solid read after going through their posts, so it was odd to me that Bart vouched for them so strongly.

[[The only reason I claimed was because I didn't want people wasting time speculating why only one person died last night, also yes we do. One of the first things Wes claimed was that there were two Role-Cops in play.

Seems the common thread is that Bart is sus as heck, and thank you Inke thats a fair enough explanation for the moment.

[[Okay finally something sane, lets pressure Bart.

And thank you Yellow, I agree]]

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Hazel awoke, again in a new place.

She had found tonight harder than the last. All on her own again, this time she had felt even lonelier than before... Too much thinking about "lovers" and love had left her feeling more isolated. She stuck close by Jean, Salem and Ebony. Being with friends would make her feel better. She hoped neither of them noticed she wasn't feeling so well beneath the helmet.

People were already starting to fight again. She grumbled, frustration stacking on top of loneliness. Hazel's talons twitched, digging into the snow. She wanted to break something. This was miserable.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
I can’t fault you for suspecting me,” Wes said, though he couldn’t hide the note of irritation in his voice. “It simply occurred to me that that was a potential play the mafia would go for, since we were all at each others’ throats yesterday, and I wanted to make that known in case I, well, bit the dust.”
Hearing the irritation, Clovis raised his hands in light defense. "An extremely fair point, one that I agree with. I'm just covering bases, but you're certainly not my concern. That damn dual-screen system is."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
There was one thing, though... "A bad guy could also be bulletproof, right?"
[[Hrg. We can have BP bad guys/??]]

Hana held back a wail of frustration. Now she was beginning to hate this game. Steven was gone he was gone and thet weren't even able to save him? Why him and not her?

Top Bottom