• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[Town victory] Vanilla Mafia!

Persephone

Infinite Screms
Pronouns
her/hers
Partners
  1. mawile
  2. vulpix-alola
You dive straight into the snow and role around in it. Best. Day. Ever. Well, maybe not ever. You aren't at home with Avalanche, for one thing.

Oh, right, and a human died. How unfortunate.

[[I'm assuming the bit on Pory not knowing they were mafia is a flavor thing and not a gameplay one. If it is a gameplay reveal that's a big, big deal.

Yeah I'm starting to think that there are two sets of lovers, actually. But. I don't believe that they're both sets of town lovers. My suspicions of those who claimed cop of all things and then backtracked when pressed remains. I do not like it at all.]]

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Reme awoke with a wool scarf and hat already upon her, and she immediately dug a round tin from her bag... which was full of tinder and charcoal. With a piece of flint, also from her bag, and her knife, she lit her tiny, portable campfire and let out a long, breathy sigh. "Whoever that Steven person was, he sounded like someone of sound mind. A pity that our brightest seem to be getting picked off..." she muttered, frowning slightly.

"I already know that the masses are starting to see me and my voice suspicious, and while my voice wishes to indulge in that limelight... I will do no such thing," she began, pulling out a circular grill and a thermos, then a pot. "I have nothing I can say or do to convince you all otherwise, and I have reason to believe that any kind of reasoning I or my voice, whenever he decides to regain his common sense, will be taken with anything less than a heaping handful of salt."

She poured the contents of the thermos, chocolate from the look of it, and with a faint scent of mocha, into the pot. "I will be willing to answer any questions you have to the best of my ability, but if anyone believes I am trustworthy, I have some hot mocha heating up currently."

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
[[
I swear to god I'm going to go to bed so I can actually sleep tonight BUT FIRST--why are people sussing Chibi? They were the one who started the votes for Pory; they didn't even switch when Dragonfree provided reasoning for Pixie.

To me, the people I most trust are Abra, Hana, and Chibi.
]]

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Also in my excitement I totally missed the changing scenery LOL so here we go, sorry for my brain all over the place]]

What the hell was all this white? And why was it so gods-damned cold?

Wes pulled his coat tighter around him and shivered. He hadn’t been a fan of the cave yesterday, but it was far better than whatever this was.

And he’d thought he couldn’t hate this place any more than he already did.

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[
I swear to god I'm going to go to bed so I can actually sleep tonight BUT FIRST--why are people sussing Chibi? They were the one who started the votes for Pory; they didn't even switch when Dragonfree provided reasoning for Pixie.

To me, the people I most trust are Abra, Hana, and Chibi.
]]
[[This is why Chibi is neutral for me, because other than voting for Pory first, they’ve been VERY neutral and noncommittal the rest of the time, saying lots of things without really saying too much.]]

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
Wes pulled his coat tighter around him and shivered.

Kent sauntered over to Wes. "I see you aren't a fan of the cold either." He shrugged. "I get it. Most things aren't really meant to live in this sort of environment, you know?"

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
Kent sauntered over to Wes. "I see you aren't a fan of the cold either." He shrugged. "I get it. Most things aren't really meant to live in this sort of environment, you know?"
“Damn right. Who in their right mind would ever live somewhere like this?” He straightened and willed himself to stop shivering, somewhat embarrassed that anyone could have noticed his discomfort.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Frankly, I don't mind it, as long as I have my equipment with me," Reme said, sitting in a spot cleared of snow beside her fire. Her coffee-infused hot chocolate was already reaching a low boil. "Not a fan of frosbite, however."

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
You scowl. "Who wouldn't want to live here?" you ask.
Oh, of course the prissy little ice fox would have something to say. Wes rolled his eyes. “Anyone with an ounce of sanity, I suppose.”

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
The cold did not bother Altair, rather he was preoccupied with his chest—which now stung badly, making him feel far weaker than before. He eyed the gathered crowd as he threw his head back. "Tch. Can't kill someone who's already dead," he growled. "Least I can still feel things," he said, with a pained look on his face. "Though it may be a sign that I was onto something."

[[So yeah, I guess I'll claim now so that we don't waste time on theorising why only one person died last night. Altair is, or rather was Bulletproof. I was one of the targets. If I had to guess, I might've been the SK's target as Pano was hinting towards an info-role but I can't be certain.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
Wes glanced around again, shocked to see that…Steven was the only one missing. He’d been dreading the morning, expecting to see that several more had been claimed since the chaos of yesterday. He never thought he’d actually be sort of glad to see that little-shit-named-Kent still alive, but…here he was.

“Steven knew things,” he said firmly. “I think that frightened the mafia more than anything, so they chose to take him out. And I guess our doctor guessed well and saved whoever the serial killer targeted. Whoever you are, great job.”

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
The cold did not bother Altair, rather he was preoccupied with his chest—which now stung badly, making him feel far weaker than before. He eyed the gathered crowd as he threw his head back. "Tch. Can't kill someone who's already dead," he growled. "Least I can still feel things," he said, with a pained look on his face. "Though it may be a sign that I was onto something."

[[So yeah, I guess I'll claim now so that we don't waste time on theorising why only one person died last night. Altair is, or rather was Bulletproof. I was one of the targets. If I had to guess, I might've been the SK's target as Pano was hinting towards an info-role but I can't be certain.]]
“Wait a second—didn’t Mike say he was bulletproof? Either one of you is lying or we have two people with bulletproof…”

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Clovis held his hand out, allowing the falling snow to begin gathering in his hand. Somehow, even though they were still outside, he liked this scenery the best. He exhaled deeply, enjoying the sight of his own breath.

“Well, had I known there’d be snow, I’d have brought my skates,” he muttered to himself.

Though, he supposed he wouldn’t be working on his axel now. Not with the way things had gone yesterday, and what the outcome ended up being. Steven, gone? And he was innocent. He felt a slight twang of guilt for sussing him and his hero complex, but…hey, Steven was coming at him too. What had he said? “You’re definitely only here to help yourself?” Tch. It was bad to speak ill of the “dead,” but they hadn’t said one word to each other until that point, and he came up with that? He shook his head.

“All right, so here’s the deal. I have strong reason to believe we have five mafia left, as well as our serial killer. Here’s my list of who I think these may be.”

He raised a finger toward Wes. “I’m going to second your suspicion of Bart. But, I truthfully also still have my suspicions of the cosplayer.”

[[My reads:

SUS:
Bartholomew:
SUPER bandwagon-hopping. Sussed me, had holes poked in his logic, unsussed me, then came back around to sus me yet again while everything was hot. Went as far as to say "I like Hana/I don't like Clovis" which...rang weird to me? Idk. Unvoted me while everything came to light about there being two lovers, and when it was determined that voting me, Abra, Pixie, or Hana would be a bad idea, but then suddenly RE-VOTED ME at the last minute with no explanation. Contributions to arguments only repeated past things said, or shoehorned odd theories. Don't like the pattern of voting here.

Hana: Don't come for me because I know we're still raw from the two lovers revelation, but I am still extremely sus of her. She tunneled the absolute hell out of me WHILE pushing the fact that there could be two lovers. I revealed that I knew one set, and they were so convinced there were two, so why dig me so hard? It rings too weird.

Kent: Still stuck on the fact that they were implored to defend themselves MULTIPLE TIMES and basically beat around the bush. I guess if they're lover they don't want to say too much, but once you hinted at it, there's kind of no point to play coy anymore. Rings weird.

MINUTELY SUS:
Mike:
Reading Bart as "Town-ish" after their bizarre voting pattern is kind of strange.

Reme: I'll momentarily accept the fact that they might have misread or misunderstood, but them asking me about claiming lover when I never actually did isn't lost on me. Light-ish sus, still debating.

Wes: Not so much that they were insistent for information, but more because they were the first (and only I'm pretty sure) to stress the fact that the lovers not dying at night could just be mafia trying to watch us burn ourselves to the ground. While this is indeed a very true and obvious fact, can't help but consider that, if there's a chance at mafia lovers (which I'm starting to believe), they could be mafia to instill that idea in order to protect mafia lovers. Very light sus, though.

NEUTRAL:
Hazel:
Still stuck on the rules post thing, however, everything after that reads somewhat innocent to me.

Astrid: Don't really know what to think yet, but I'm leaning on the vanilla claim.

NO READ:
Anti
Jean
Sparkleglimmer

Altair
Ebony

NO SUS
Salem: Posts and insight so far have been mostly helpful; overall getting a hard town vibe. Inclined to believe their thoughts on trusting Hazel and Jean (I think also mentioned Ebony? Don't remember--point is I think I trust them)
Pixie: Lover. My lover hahaha. Will die on this hill because I kinda have to.]]

Top Bottom