• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

The White Elephant in the Room Playground

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Darkwhite rolled her eyes and shook her remote unceremoniously. "Really? I'm Mew. I've seen, like, everyone."

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
"N-never have I ever...seen a major legendary in-person...before arriving here?"
Jesse sighed and shook his remote. "Seen and kicked the ass thereof, yeah. Legendaries are the way they are, y'know?"

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
“Only two candles left! Is that a tie I see? It’s time for our contestants to face off in a lightning round! No rules, no timers, only blood! Audience and contestants alike, ask away and decide who! Will! Win!”

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
“Only two candles left! Is that a tie I see? It’s time for our contestants to face off in a lightning round! No rules, no timers, only blood! Audience and contestants alike, ask away and decide who! Will! Win!”

"What does that mean, game?" Lee asked. "I understand you aren't asking them to fight, but I fail to see what else that could mean."

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
"Only blood, you say? Well, let's go for the low-hanging fruit, then." Palkia's red eyes flash menacingly. "Never have I ever spilt any."

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
Never have I ever swore in a dumb accent like Jesse's!
“Imitation! The kindest form of flattery! But has Jesse ever been so vain as to speak like himself?”
"Only blood, you say? Well, let's go for the low-hanging fruit, then." Palkia's red eyes flash menacingly. "Never have I ever spilt any."
“Ohoho! Someone’s out for blood! Let’s see who of our contestants crack first!”

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
What? That wasn't even a specific question. Was it figurative, did it mean murder? Or like... cutting yourself shaving when you were thirteen years old and a different species? Did pokémon battles count, or...? What?

"I ain't ever sworn in a dumb accent," he said after a second with his paw at his temple. He grinned viciously. "How about this one, 'Darkwhite.' Never have I ever renamed myself."

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
You shake your thing and lose already! Both of those totally applied to you because you spilled Brisa's emotional blood or whatever! Also you just said you beat up a Legend so that totally counts."
“Has our lovely pussycat never killed? Has she never taken up a new name? Let’s hope she admits the truth before the game admits it for her!”

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
Palkia’s eyes flash. “Gladly! *Have you ever killed.* Not judging, of course! I’m just ever so curious, you see.”

“Oh, and it should go without saying, but I mean prior to arriving here, of course. Wouldn’t be very much fun if we could so easily discover the one who dispatched poor Squirt, now would it?”

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
The PS3 whirred to life. “Please remember that Special Agent Squirt is very well trained. Do not worry about his survival or spread rumors about his demise. Such gossip could be very hurtful to the young child, so please remember to give him the best Holiday Celebration possible while he works with you to find who murdered Santa.”

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
The PS3 whirred to life. “Please remember that Special Agent Squirt is very well trained. Do not worry about his survival or spread rumors about his demise. Such gossip could be very hurtful to the young child, so please remember to give him the best Holiday Celebration possible while he works with you to find who murdered Santa.”

"If I break this thing, will anybody miss it?" Lee growled, his ears flicking irritably.

Top Bottom