• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

The White Elephant in the Room Playground

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"I-I'm not sure breaking that would be a good idea..." Gen said. "What if it's how we all get home once this is all over?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Well it's not like we came out of it, right?" Lee grinned, standing above the outdated piece of hardware. He lifted it up, acknowledging the slight heft it had. "Plus, the only one who really messed with it was Squirt, and it's been getting on my nerves every time it says that same damn line."

"But, I'll be generous. I'll say, "Squirt is dead," and if this plastic hunk of junk doesn't say that line again, I'll just turn it off," Lee said, his grin stretching even further.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
The pebbles shot out in several directions, but as little more than a nuisance to Lee. "Why the hell are their pebbles there? And, Also, what the fuck was that?" he huffed. It was another slip up showing some form of weakness, but seriously, what was that? He should have just slammed it on the ground when he had the chance.

"You know what, fine, whatever," Lee held up his paws and shook his head. "I'm not messing with any more tech."

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
Jesse rolled his eyes. "I shook for the 'legendary' question, and you're just plain wrong about my accent bein' dumb, so you're outta luck there, darlin'. Fair's fair if you're not gonna count a nickname as a legitimate moniker. What is yer real name, anyhow?"

He shot a glare at both of the accursed devices. He was starting to suspect they weren't artifice at all, but sorcery or some such bullshit.

"Never have I ever pranked anyone," he said, resignation in his voice. He was more than done with this 'date'. This seemed like a safe bet.

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
“It’s down to the wire! How will our lovely couple fair? Will their hearts break? Will love triumph in the end? Will Darkwhite accept the responsibility he’s refused and continue to pretend her evil deeds are little more than pranks? Will Jesse continue to pretend he didn’t traumatize his daughter? Or will our couple grow to love each other despite their differences?

“It doesn’t matter! Only one can win in this lover’s quarrel! Let the questions continue!”

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
Jesse ignored the continuing jabs about Brisa and grinned weakly at Lee's question. "I don't do folks like that. I'm up-front about my intentions. Let's see what Miss Mew has to say fer herself."

'Traumatised.' That's what the machine had said. But that couldn't be right. Traumatised folks didn't act like Brisa Escarpa. That couldn't be right. Nah.

...He was gonna need to sit out in his room for a while coming to terms with the increasingly likely possibility that this was purgatory. Was admitting that he'd 'traumatised' Brisa something he had to do to... to pass on? But he... he hadn't done that. Had he...?

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo