• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[COMPLETE] THE MADEMOISELLE'S BANQUET (December Mafia)—GAME THREAD

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[Huh. Yeah, pretty sure that won't be in, or if it is, that it would either permit naked votes or be delayed until after Night 1, because that'd be cruel.]]

[[From the wiki:]]
Overall, Silencer is not very useful for town, arguably overpowered for scum, and not fun to play against in either case.

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
((Ah, good point. I think I was only tracking posts Night 0 onward and dismissed Day 0 since it wasn't "Game Time" persay. I retract a full confirmation; it's more evidence of experience than of town or non-Town.))
[[I'm not counting Day0 either. Tetra made a probably all flavor post maybe two posts before Wind made their pressure vote on Tetra on Day 1. Let me see if I can dig up a link]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
"For what it's worth I didn't say anything about you suspecting the Sableye," May snapped. "And stop saying I'm voting you for no reason. I've been telling you why this whole time. Doesn't anybody else think the way she's acting is really weird? A while back here she was accepting being voted out, but still not saying who she was or what information she had. How does that help anyone? If she really had a helpful role and didn't want it to get eliminated, wouldn't she at least have kept arguing we shouldn't kill her? Try to tell us something about why it's useful and we should keep her around? If she actually accepted being eliminated, wouldn't she at least want to give all the information she could before she go? Instead she just threw a tantrum about how everyone else is suspicious while saying nothing, because her useful role isn't real."

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[Huh. Yeah, pretty sure that won't be in, or if it is, that it would either permit naked votes or be delayed until after Night 1, because that'd be cruel.]]

[[From the wiki:]]
[[Worth a shot. I was hoping at least if wind or tetra knew you were silenced (meaning either of them were scum) they'd pile on the vote for you considering they weren't the ones to start it. BUT that's all out the window so I'm back to square one of not having a working theory any more.]]

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[I've figured out why I'm so angry. It's because Tetra knows why I've been busy IRL and what with. I don't fucking understand why she's so fixated on my absence so far, or why she won't acknowledge any of my reasoning about why that isn't sus. It gives me the worst feeling, istg.]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[Sorry, typo, should read "Does that not seem weird to vote for a player for not posting when the player already said something"]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I will not get personal about this.

Anyways I don't have anything to say in regards to why I should still out my role? I don't think it would help, for real? My point stands, we abstain, voting for people for absences is oddball and voting for people early in the game for reasons that amount to weird does not make sense.

There's a huge difference between sussing someone and putting pressure for something vs voting someone.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[I'm still not following Jackie's "we should abstain but I'm voting Tetra", I'm not following Tetra's "I have a useful role but I'm gonna deflect blame and sus Jackie because they haven't said anything," and NOW I'm side-eyeing Windskull's "I'm nudging Tetra to post" when Tetra posted (missed that). However I don't think TOO deeply into that because it could have just been 'you only posted once and I want to see more.' But then again, why Also not nudge Jackie? I guess Wind knew they were busy?]]

"...I'm just saying if I'm not here tomorrow to say it, and the Flygon's one of the killers or whatever, then people shouldn't assume you turning around to argue against her the way you did means you're definitely innocent. That's all. Okay?"
[[Fair and valid, it was a sus move and I own that. But i had to point it out *shrug*

There's a lot of observation and not enough fact so I am voting to abstain @Inkedust

ShiniGojira

Multiversal Extraordinaire
Pronouns
He/him/they/her
Partners
  1. froslass
  2. zorua-gojira
  3. salandit-shiny
[[Sorry about not posting. I was asleep. And tbh, I'm not sure who to vote for since I'm a bit new to the game.

But I think it's a good idea if we vote to abstain since it's still a bit early in the game.]]

Vote: Abstained

@Inkedust

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[There is nothing personal on my end, for what it's worth. I'm trying to stick to RP this time, and May is an angry, blunt character. I do 100% stand by her vote and reasoning, however.]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[I will not get personal about this.

Anyways I don't have anything to say in regards to why I should still out my role? I don't think it would help, for real? My point stands, we abstain, voting for people for absences is oddball and voting for people early in the game for reasons that amount to weird does not make sense.

There's a huge difference between sussing someone and putting pressure for something vs voting someone.]]

[[It does! But I'll withold any judgement for the moment because its possible they just wanted to see more posting from me? We'll see]]
[[Okay now I'm a bit baffled. First you say you're mad at someone voting for you based on "putting pressure" but then you're totally okay with windskull voting for you to put pressure on you?? Am I the only one that thinks these two posts back to back are really contradictory? I'm suddenly a bit "hmm" about windskull's motives, but you don't want to pass judgement even though they were the ones to put you on the chopping block?

I don't know what all of this means but if I don't make it through the night, I'd keep a closer eye on these two moving forward.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[crikey. This is all a mess huh. Let me try to clarify furthe.r... 😖]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I'm still not following Jackie's "we should abstain but I'm voting Tetra", I'm not following Tetra's "I have a useful role but I'm gonna deflect blame and sus Jackie because they haven't said anything," and NOW I'm side-eyeing Windskull's "I'm nudging Tetra to post" when Tetra posted (missed that). However I don't think TOO deeply into that because it could have just been 'you only posted once and I want to see more.' But then again, why Also not nudge Jackie? I guess Wind knew they were busy?]]

[[Fair and valid, it was a sus move and I own that. But i had to point it out *shrug*

There's a lot of observation and not enough fact so I am voting to abstain @Inkedust
[[I'm just trying to pressure people same as anyone :V

I was being pressured so it seemed like the best move at the time to see if I could pressure someone else? I was sussing jackie because everyone was, and I agreed! they were quiet and I was no expecting 0 posts for almost 48 full hours. I did not vote them though. People sus people all the time.

I genuinely just. I don't kow what I can say in my defense. I have a role that can help my fellow town players. But I don't want mafia to know the roles. Like? I genuinely truly don't know what I'm expected to do or say? Anything I can say can be dimissed.

Two people (excluding wind here) were voting for me for being weird or for... no concrete reason than being 'weird' or inactive. (I'm referring Jackie/free earlier)

[[There is nothing personal on my end, for what it's worth. I'm trying to stick to RP this time, and May is an angry, blunt character. I do 100% stand by her vote and reasoning, however.]]
Sorry, that first bit was not direct at you, apologies at the confusion. The second half was a broad clarification based on the points made IC

[[Okay now I'm a bit baffled. First you say you're mad at someone voting for you based on "putting pressure" but then you're totally okay with windskull voting for you to put pressure on you?? Am I the only one that thinks these two posts back to back are really contradictory? I'm suddenly a bit "hmm" about windskull's motives, but you don't want to pass judgement even though they were the ones to put you on the chopping block?

I don't know what all of this means but if I don't make it through the night, I'd keep a closer eye on these two moving forward.]]

Voting for someone is serious. its not a sus, it can be a death sentence.

Wind
retracted their vote and seemed very genuine about trying to just? see more posts from me. Free and jackie were the ones who showed up to jump on me.

I never even voted anyone until it looked like people were getting serious about killed me, despite me being town.

So yeah, to round up, re general to everyone:

Big difference between sussing and pressuring someone vs voting me which can literally kill me, a townie, and seriously mess up towns chances at victory. And once again, no one gave real reasons for voting me aside from me being "weird"/inactive and just?? Not liking me enough? Idk.

Yes they tried to make arguements but they were shaky at best.

Anyways. We're all on the abstain train so its fine.]]

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
If Mademoiselle had any hands, she would've been resting her forehead within one of them. So much shouting and squabbling, and so close to the deadline too. She didn't put all this effort into this game just to babysit a bunch of rowdy kids. Mademoiselle spread her wings wide, silencing everyone in the room to make another declaration, "One hour remains. Settle on a consensus and then return to your rooms."

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

5—Abstain (unrepentantAuthor, Flyg0n, MintyMimix, Sinderella, ShiniGojira)
1—Flyg0n (Dragonfree)
1—unrepentantAuthor (Panoramic_Vacuum)

Top Bottom