• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[COMPLETE] THE MADEMOISELLE'S BANQUET (December Mafia)—GAME THREAD

Negrek

Windswept Questant
Staff
[[

All right, wrapping up with a look at potential scumteams among Minty, Seren, Pano, and Sind.

Minty/Seren - In this scenario Pano is innocent, so her roleblock report has to be true, but it's possible that some of what else Minty/Seren have said about roleblocking otherwise is false. Is there anyone we'd suspect more/less if Minty's blocks didn't actually land where they claimed? It's possible they hoped that having Seren claim he was roleblocked, then having Minty confirm, would take some of the heat off Seren--it just depends on how much people trusted Minty and what Seren was planning to claim beyond that. But if this is real and the two of them were trying a gambit, it clearly backfired. This is still a dangerous one because Minty at worst has enhanced killpower and at best can probably really screw Town over tomorrow night, but if the vote stands where it is, at least Minty will be alone after a potentially very rough night phase for Town.

Minty/Pano - This is a scary one. This scenario is pretty much what Yellow hypothesized: Motivator let Pano turn a regular factional kill into a strongman last night. In this case, there are two possible outcomes tomorrow night. Best case, mafia don't get to pass the factional kill around as they please and Minty simply gets to screw with Town a lot tomorrow night through double roleblocking. Worst case, mafia can choose who kills, and if Pano was able to Strong off a Motivator charge, then presumably that means another unblockable kill coming our way tomorrow night. I am very, very worried about this one because although less dangerous, it strikes me as more plausible than Minty/Sind. What I'd be curious about in this scenario is why block Seren? Do they know something about him--or think they know something about him--that make him a good block target and someone they're really, really eager to push for a lynch on this day? This is the pair that I'm most hoping will have some light shed on it by Seren's claim.

Minty/Sind - Thiiiiis is possibly the most dangerous combo. In this scenario, Sind is one-shot strongman and used it on Jackie last night. Minty is roleblocker, but in a scenario where the mafia chooses what member kills, they still have the potential to do a strong kill tonight. If this is reality, Minty and Sind are just cheerfully taking advantage of a Town player making a mistake. Seren would be a mislynch, and they have the potential to do a lot of damage. Even if not, they'd be going into the next day in a pretty strong position. These two have been pretty in step throughout the game, but haven't directly interacted much. It would be a very good place for a scum pair to be.

Seren/Pano - Just not possible at this point, I think. Or this is the most intense and rancorous bus I've ever seen.

Seren/Sind - Could be, but feels very unlikely. Of all the scenarios that seem even a little plausible to me, this is the least scary because not only is there no chance of a double kill and no chance of it happening in the future (no way Tetra's gonna target someone claiming OSBP), if the vote stays where it is, Seren's out this day, which leaves Sind in a tight spot staring down a potential roleblock tomorrow night. Hope for this combo, lol. I'm not inclined to worry about it much unless something changes.

Sind/Pano - Seems unlikely in that I can't see why Pano would drive so hard for a mislynch on Seren in this scenario.

I think, for me, it's going to come down to Seren's claim. Does it seem in any way plausible? Does it point towards any of those combos in particular? And how Tetra believes her power interacts with the factional kill. Tetra, could you break that down for me again? I think I need it in small words.

I will admit I'm pretty nervous, because we are not at a point where we can waste lynches. I think I was wrong about the potential to outright lynch wrong and lose at this point, but with the way this game's been going I'm worried that something wacky's going on. I will look over Tetra's plan after I hear Seren's claim and get an explanation of what we should expect from a potential empowered kill tomorrow night. Seems pretty quiet, and I'll be going to bed in the next couple hours, so that will likely happen tomorrow?

]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Sorry, I'm having trouble parsing this. Are you saying that if you targeted someone with a killing role, they would have double power, a strong shot like HelloYellow suggested?
[[No, that only if the person I targeted had the night kill, presumbaly only then would the kill be doubled. Example, Person A & B are scum. I boost B, who then has the factional kill. They get two kills (not a strongman kill, just two shots)

I'm actually still uncertain but this is how I assume it works? Inke was clearly trying to to reveal anything when they answered the question. Either that or the implication is that only if the persons power involved killing it would be doubled?

The wording was basically 'If you targeted someone with a killing role' so.... I dunno. That was my best guess. Either way it matters not, Minty is Boosted.

Although the mafia implies it doesn't work on factional kill. guh idk.

My poking and prodding has been very lowkey, a lot more analysis based this game. I was admittedly trying to wait out revealing my role to see if I got shot in the night, as OSBP, but that hasn’t happened, so heh. Compared to everyone else I’m relatively useless in terms of roles, so I’m not sure what I could have done to propel the game forward except reveal my role first, so again, just stuck to providing (I hope) useful analysis and making it easier for Town to read posts. Because I’m town, I swear to fucking gods 🥲

Also, been lower key today mostly because I’ve been at a party, brain’s fried, and I don’t really have much to offer. Again again, my role is useless here for info gathering. I’m OSBP, I sit and wait to get a cap popped in my ass. There’s no way for me to collect info unless people reveal and I go back and analyze posts, which I haven’t been able to do today like I was able to do the previous days. Such is life.
[[for uh, future reference, OSBP should paint a target on their back to waste a mafia shot (if you're even telling the truth about that). The whole point of OSBP is to make yourself look valuable to save your teammates which you didn't really do which means either
A) Liar
B)Honest misplay

Guess we'll see]]

Negrek

Windswept Questant
Staff
[[So yeah, I actually had every intention to vote Shini but uh, EOD was like 5am my time and…I forgot to set an alarm wasn’t waking up for that. I was side-eyeing the shit out of Shini internally but I think I mentioned not wanting to drill the fuck out of them because they were new, so I definitely kept to myself on that front and stuck to just throwing light sus.

Lmfao thanks for that tho!

So I guess I can defend myself here—I’m indecisive and my eyes have been on Shini and Seren, and somewhat Pano, literally this whole game. I’ve been resigned to pressing the fuck out of them because 1.) Shini and Seren both newer players so I was giving them the benefit of the doubt and 2.) I kinda got shit last game for drilling too hard and was trying to hold off being abrasive again. I also cannot fucking read Pano to save my goddamn life—I think every game I’ve played with her I’ve read her sus only to have her flip town, so I never know what to do with her. This game kinda brings that to a head—motions scream mafia but explanations read Town to me.

My poking and prodding has been very lowkey, a lot more analysis based this game. I was admittedly trying to wait out revealing my role to see if I got shot in the night, as OSBP, but that hasn’t happened, so heh. Compared to everyone else I’m relatively useless in terms of roles, so I’m not sure what I could have done to propel the game forward except reveal my role first, so again, just stuck to providing (I hope) useful analysis and making it easier for Town to read posts. Because I’m town, I swear to fucking gods 🥲

Also, been lower key today mostly because I’ve been at a party, brain’s fried, and I don’t really have much to offer. Again again, my role is useless here for info gathering. I’m OSBP, I sit and wait to get a cap popped in my ass. There’s no way for me to collect info unless people reveal and I go back and analyze posts, which I haven’t been able to do today like I was able to do the previous days. Such is life.

Anyway, hope this clears some thingy things.]]

[[ Thanks for clarifying! I hadn't really thought about how your approach to this game might have been related to previous ones, but that makes sense. And yeah, that day-extension time point was rough. Gonna have to think hard on this. ]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Inke was clearly trying to to reveal anything when they answered the question.
[[NOT TO reveal anything. Jeez my eyes are failing me or something]]

Negrek

Windswept Questant
Staff
[[No, that only if the person I targeted had the night kill, presumbaly only then would the kill be doubled. Example, Person A & B are scum. I boost B, who then has the factional kill. They get two kills (not a strongman kill, just two shots)

I'm actually still uncertain but this is how I assume it works? Inke was clearly trying to to reveal anything when they answered the question. Either that or the implication is that only if the persons power involved killing it would be doubled?

The wording was basically 'If you targeted someone with a killing role' so.... I dunno. That was my best guess. Either way it matters not, Minty is Boosted.

Although the mafia implies it doesn't work on factional kill. guh idk.

[[ Ah, so you're thinking that they would have to have inherited the nightkill, it couldn't be a case of anybody on the team being able to perform a team action? And you think it would allow them to do two shots, not one strong shot. That would potentially be worse, since if the mafia could in anyway get two shots off tomorrow night, then if mafia!Minty had a kill power, they'd have the potential to win if they could force a mislynch here. Not really putting my fears to rest, alas. This all feels very uncertain. Will have to look at how to confirm as many people as possible tomorrow night however this might work. ]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
for uh, future reference, OSBP should paint a target on their back to waste a mafia shot (if you're even telling the truth about that). The whole point of OSBP is to make yourself look valuable to save your teammates which you didn't really do which means either
[[To be fair that’s exactly what I was trying to do by posting my analysis and ultimately doing things that were useful for town, to get mafia to say “oh she’s doing a lot we should take her out” and obviously claiming OSBP wouldn’t constitute a wasted shot. I was trying to figure out something else to claim too, but was stuck between a rock and a hard place basically—didn’t want to claim something too early and look sus, didn’t want to claim something that wouldn’t make sense within the game (given we had NO INFORMATION because nobody was talking) and looking sus. So. I don’t think it was a misplay, more me just not doing enough to make myself look like a desireable kill, because that was the goal. Oh well.]]

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
Looking at Minty. Didn't do much Day 1; mostly went along with what other people were saying and ultimately ended up abstaining. That was... honestly my impression for the second day, too. They mostly seemed to be following other players' leads and seemed to end up on the Shini wagon less out of conviction than out of inertia.
((I had a difficult time reading the board; D1 was very much a case of "Okay how do I play Mafia exactly? What moves can I make? What boundaries can be pushed, and what constitutes gameplay versus going too far and affecting someone personally?" The last thing I wanted to do was make a bad impression both as a new player in-game and a new-ish person to TR in general. I generally followed the leads of what everyone else was doing as a result trying to build up an understanding of how gameplay generally goes, though it was difficult when there was little being said.

As for Day 2, I had sort-of an idea of what poking entailed and at least had an example of how to substantiate / investigate, so I started emulating Sind. I wanted to try to get evidence and backing for every possible thing I did, and spending literal hours trying to get link references [I avoided quotes in case someone accused me of modifying/taking out of context; I'd rather people be able to see and decide for themselves] while conversations flew past me.

I realized that there was a lot of anxiety D2 and decided to put myself in the spotlight by self-voting to get that extension accordingly, but I do want to apologize for forcing an extension only to loop back around to just... bandwagoning / coming to the conclusion I had from the beginning.))

Also, Minty did make the best post in the game.

So hats off. :P
((Why thank you. :>))

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
[[Here's my idea:

Minty should block Negrek with both blocks. - If Negrek is really doctor, this won't matter because no one will die.

Pano should follow Sind - Sind claims OSBP which means she cannot possibly do anything if she's telling the truth

Yellow should do whatever yellow wants - I don't want yellow to reveal the full scope of her power but I msotly trust her innocence and her to do what she feels best.

This ensures sussy targets are covered. One way or another we should have no nightkils. If we do have one, someone is lying.

It feels like a good place to start? Open to suggestions. I'll be away some of the day though so yeah.]]
((I wanted to wait until Seren spoke up before saying anything, but enough time has passed. I'm 100% aligned to this and if you don't see it happen, call me out. It Felt icky to me to decide on someone's fate before they've had a chance to speak up, but at this point we can win the game on this move. You can also assume that if I died that we've messed up somewhere.))
What I'd be curious about in this scenario is why block Seren? Do they know something about him--or think they know something about him--that make him a good block target and someone they're really, really eager to push for a lynch on this day?
((I Roleblocked Seren because I already had doubts about him, as noted in #488 - I did not have any evidence to suggest a full vote, but it was also that lack of evidence of activity that made me suspect him to begin with. My order of priority was Gojira [who was lynched], Seren, and Wind or Yellow at the time [I have much more confidence in Yellow's innocence now]. I felt that, at the very least, if I Roleblocked one of those four, I could prevent the unknown Mafia ability, prevent the kill, or prevent the Deflector from acting. Up until that point, I had thought there were only 2 scum - you can see how I alluded to this with my focus on "pairings" rather than "suspects" persay. It was a coinflip whether Tetra or Jackie was gonna bite the bullet last night, so I gambled on the fact that either Jackie would be spared or that I would end up blocking the kill. Strongman / 3-man mafia kind of threw a wrench into all that, but I was going to use today to press on everyone else's abilities.

Then two very unexpected things happened: (1) I got Motivated, and saw the immediate notification on D3 start, and (2) Seren calling out the Roleblocker immediately as well. This was the perfect concoction to really hone in on Roleblock in general: not just finding suspects to use it on, but who would be lying about the information. This is exactly why I pushed hard on having the person who was Motivated speak up, on Pano speaking up about being Roleblocked, and hard on Seren confirming if they were notified of a block or if it was an inforole. Any contradictory information would mean suspicion, and then could terrify the scum players once my role was revealed. If it means I'll be killed N3, so be it; I've done my job here.

As for why Pano was roleblocked N1, I had few suspects (we abstained after all) and so I literally just went on gut feeling.))

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[Also probably going to take a step back for the rest of the day because I’m mald as fucking hell from some gremlins, making me feel like an ass, and need to uh, get my head out of this. Once more, ping in Discord if needed]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Yeah, misplay probably came off more harsh than intended here, considering I made plenty of bungle of my own, hehe! I was mostly observing.

Although if you turn up scum I'll attribute it to knowing you wouldn't die anyway ;)

Anyways I feel reasonably assured that with the described plan we can press mafia's hand or avoid a death or gain intel. Unless Yellow is worlds greatest scum or something, I think that even if someone described is guilty, even if Pano or Negrek or Sind or Yellow is guilty this path can maybe help out anyway.

But I do really want to hear from another townie-ish person if they have another suggestion. I don't want anyone to feel like I'm dictating people's plays and I think many heads can be better than one.

I would prefer some help coming up with conditional actions like I said, depending how Seren flips. I don't trust myself or my judgement enough so far!]]

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
[[good god 10 pages in one day are y'all trying to kill me irl too?? Please forgive me if anything I reply to has been addressed on a later page... I suspect I'll probably have to make two or three posts to reply to everything. I'll also note; I mentioned in Discord but totally forgot to do it here, but I do work tomorrow/Sunday, and have off Monday this week. Which means these will probably be my last posts of the night phase. Gonna try to make them count! ]]

Steven scowled at the shadows as they spoke. "The Purrloin asked for protection, it wouldn't be unreasonable to think that a healer could protect her. Seems as if her plea fell on deaf ears."

"Unless, of course, the scum thought you might be our protector which was very foolish on their part. The hint you gave about your power not working with the Flygon's boon? I still can't make heads or tails of it, but it certainly doesn't hint that you are a doctor."

"Though, it does do one thing, and that's confirm the existence of a roleblocker in our midst. We now also know that that wasn't the Goomy's power."

He turned to the rest of the room. "Does anyone have any evidence that their target last night was swapped or redirected in any way?"

Diamond chuckled to himself. "Yes, of course a healer would attempt to protect them! And of course, the mafia would know this, as well. Surely it is no surprise that they would do anything in their power to eliminate that threat - and it seems they did just that, does it not?" He slithered to another shadow and knocked over a wooden board to indicate the damage left overnight.

"Wait a minute..." Steven paused, a look of surprise crossing his face.

"The way you've phrased this, you're suggesting the Roleblocker is Town aligned? I was under the assumption that such a power would stand to benefit scum more than anything."

"Were you? What an unusual assumption. I would argue that blocking a suspected killer would be an immense benefit to town! Wouldn't you agree, Waddles? Perhaps it has the condition that the blocker would be working with less confirmed information, of course, but just because it is a common mafia role does not make it a guarantee! Or do you still suspect the gardevoir, hmmmm?"

[[Given that I was suspicious, and someone tried to block me, how is it farfetch'd to assume that a townie was trying to block me, who they sus as mafia, from killing Jackie? Roleblocker might be more commonly aligned with mafia, but it is not mafia-only. ]]

[[I'ma be deadass, I'm very shocked Jackie's dead because I thought for sure I had a solid idea of who our Doc might be and that they'd throw up a protection. I was going to say that maybe a roleblocker power successfully blocked a Doc heal but now I guess the hypothesis is that they might have blocked Tetra's move, which...would make sense, because Tetra outed her role so of course, if a roleblocker is present, they'd probably go for her.

[[I mean... it's pretty obvious to me that there was something stronger than a regular kill here. Isn't that what the damage to the mansion is supposed to represent? And Jackie was the cop, so... wouldn't it just make sense to simply take her out if possible? I don't think that's that surprising. I'm kind of more surprised how many people are shocked at losing the cop... Am I the only one who thinks there's something more at play here? For the record, I fail to see how Tetra's motivator on a killer could cause the reaction we got. If I understand correctly, the target gets to use their role twice. It doesn't turn it into some Super Role, so why would it bypass a doctor? It also doesn't sound like the doctor's protection only works one time so chances are it would have protected Jackie from both shots. No, I'm more inclined to believe this was a strongman kill or something; traditionally the death flavor is different, and frankly, neither of the previous two deaths caused damage to the mansion.]]

@Seren, was this told to you explicitly, or did you draw it from context?
[[From context. ]]

[[Seren claimed someone roleblocked them first, meaning you couldn't have been roleblocked, probably, assuming you're being truthful. That might mean Jackie was strong manned which.

[[I mean... how is this not obvious for anyone? Am I really the only one to see strongman as their first reaction and not an afterthought??? I know in second anniversary I read a lot into the death flavor of strongman, and mistook it for arsonist... and turned out I was wrong. But the point is that strongman kills are supposed to noticeably different/obvious. Does this not qualify?Or are we simply ignoring the RP flavor again? In which case, how do we tell should one actually get used? ]]

[[My top two suspects are Pano and Seren at the moment. Seren defended Shini a lot, and was the only one to do so besides Jackie. Pano’s only saving grace for me, at the moment, is that she did push to lynch Shini pretty aggressively and fairly early. However, this could have been a ploy to make her appear more town-aligned. Bussing a teammate, especially a fairly inactive one, to gain more town cred, is certainly not unheard of. I did it last game when I was scum.

Either that, or Pano could possibly be the TP, but I’m leaning more towards 3 maf at this point. And…perhaps last game has me paranoid, but is there any possibility we have four scum? I haven’t done any math on this, so I could be very very wrong lol.]]

[[ *sigh* The only time I really defended Shini was because of his inactivity/quietness. Again, because there's a very valid irl reason for it... ugh, man, I really wish there was a way to play mafia without irl coming into play, but that's just... not really possible.

Also for the love of god pleeeeeease I am begging you all to let this TP theory die. ]]

View attachment 1979 Neo narrowed his eyes at the thought. He snapped his head around to glare at the Pebble Muncher. He very well could have lied, and if so…he was most suspicious of all, even more so than Snot Bird!

Diamond rose up from his shadow and smirked at the pink cat. A psychic. Of course. Chances are he couldn't read Diamond, so why wouldn't he be suspicious? Then again, if he could read anyone at all, they'd all be home by now. "What's the matter, kitty? Do you rely on your psychic powers so much that you can no longer use your ears? How do you expect to win like that? You really are bad at this game!"

[[Diamond's attitude aside... Minty's post directly above this confirms that they blocked me? What are you trying to say here...? ]]

[[If we do have town roleblocker... that is the WORSTN THING I HAVE EVER HEARD OF]]
[[...Why? If you suspect a killer, you can block them. How is this possibly a bad thing?? I'd love to hear some reasoning on this, if only for curiosity's sake. ]]

[[Is nobody wildly sus of Pano for not speaking up about her Motivated status?? I think she’s working on a post so I guess I’ll wait to see what she has to say.]]
[[Yes, but my god the back log! lol I'm sure this has been addressed already, but if not I'm quoting it to make sure it gets circled back on. ]]

This phrasing implies Seren thought the Roleblocker was a TOWN role. This is shocking to me, and everyone else, when Minty revealed they were a TOWN roleblocker. Now, why would Seren be the only one to immediately presume the Roleblocker wasn't scum? This HAS to be because they KNEW scum did not have a roleblocker of their own. Therefore Seren = Scum.

[[Are you sure? That's the only reason? I suspect I won't have another chance, so I'll just come out with it. I am an Absorber. I knew I had been blocked because I was told I could now use it myself starting the next night. I'm under high suspicion, so why would a mafia block me? Doesn't fixating on me just benefit them? It was, frankly, obvious to me that I was most likely blocked by another townie. I suppose I didn't consider that roleblocking is a more mafia-aligned role, but call that newbie error; it didn't occur to me because it made more sense to be from town. ]]

[[Gonna be honest, I am not in a good headspace rn and I need a breather from…everything. I’m going to step back and catch up on the thread later. For now, my vote is staying where it’s at. I am not in a state to play right now. I’m sorry.]]
[[Tbh I'm also going to take a step back for a lil' bit, I didn't get a lot of sleep last night and I feel my blood pressure shooting up. If you need me, ping me in Discord!]]

[[You do what you gotta do, guys. If you don't come back and I get voted out anyway, I hold no grudges. Health comes first! ]]

[[You know that adds up. I don't think my motivator power works on mafia's regular kill power, only on role powers. So no accidental double kills, theoretcially]]

[[I wouldn't see why not? A kill role is still a role, is it not? It's not like the killer has any other abilities, save possibly a single strongman shot... but the fact is that, as far as I know, you're still given a role that allows you to kill, so why would that not qualify? ]]

[[My guess is they didn’t know for certain and simply chose to swap Jackie because they’re a good player and always intimidating to scum.]]

[[Wait, my head hurts... why are we still assuming Jackie was swapped and not strongman killed? Seriously, look at the RP flavor! ]]

It would be a wild twisty to think of a world where Minty is scum because my power doesn't even work on mafia's nightkill, from what I understand, so we have nothing to fear.]]

[[Where are you getting this idea from? I haven't seen anything to suggest it wouldn't. Again, as I stated above, as far as I know, mafia's kill role is still a role, is it not?]]

[[I do think we need to decide on conditional actions though

Like If Seren flips scum, we do X

and If Seren flips innocent, we do Y]]

[[So glad everyone's confident I won't be around tomorrow. ;_; ]]

[[Alright, that's all I have in me. It's now 1 am, and I have to be awake in 6 hours. If I live, I'll answer any questions. If y'all insist that your path forward absolutely hinges on me dying, then... good luck, I guess, and no hard feelings. ]]

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
[[For the record, I'm sorry this is so late. Obviously being absent has hurt me, and with 10 pages to catch up on I'm sure I've missed something. I had an incident tonight after work that delayed me, which Inke can confirm once the game is over if necessary, but I don't want it to be seen as an excuse for why I took this long to defend myself. The point is that I am here and have made an attempt. ]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[Are you sure? That's the only reason? I suspect I won't have another chance, so I'll just come out with it. I am an Absorber. I knew I had been blocked because I was told I could now use it myself starting the next night.
[[While I potentially believe you, from what I've read on the wiki, an Absorber is a passive role to start. Meaning on N0 you should have had no powers. Yet I tracked you moving that night, going to Free. How can you explain this?]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[For the record, I'm sorry this is so late. Obviously being absent has hurt me, and with 10 pages to catch up on I'm sure I've missed something. I had an incident tonight after work that delayed me, which Inke can confirm once the game is over if necessary, but I don't want it to be seen as an excuse for why I took this long to defend myself. The point is that I am here and have made an attempt. ]]
[[I can only speak for myself here, but there's no suspicion on you because of the irl timing of anything. We know you're on a different schedule than most in this game, and that's hard given most of the others share active times. Honestly, you've played great this game, both with RP and the gameplay itself. I would be more than happy to play Mafia with you again in the future! Good luck with irl stuff]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[While I potentially believe you, from what I've read on the wiki, an Absorber is a passive role to start. Meaning on N0 you should have had no powers. Yet I tracked you moving that night, going to Free. How can you explain this?]]
[[Yeah this would be my question.

For the record, as a grand message to everyone, given Town Tracker is a hard to fake kind of thing like cop, if Pano is lying about Seren's visit and they flip innocent, we'll all probably kill Pano....]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Absorber can be mafia too....]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Let's see... Time for Tetra to attempt Math:tm:

Me, Minty, Pano, Seren, Sind, Yellow, Negrek. 7 people.

2 scum left (we hope)

5/2

Let's pretend absolute worst case like some kind of warped Yellow/Pano or Minty/Pano scum team. Seren is innocent.
4/2

Mafia nightkills: 3/2

Grim, but we can reasonably still win I guess. It'll be lynch or lose.

Now I do have one other thing to say. While I don't know how my power interacts with killing role/scum kill stuff, I did boost Pano and is pano were scum they would have potentially been able to kill twice. So I feel decently assured Pano may not be scum, otherwise, wtih the way stuff played out, there'd be no reason not to kill twice.

And Minty already admitted to being boosted so idk, I just really don't think they're scum....

That said I am putting out another request for eyes on my plan?

Just to refrsh, The Plan involves:

[[Here's my idea:

Minty should block Negrek with both blocks. - If Negrek is really doctor, this won't matter because no one will die.

Pano should follow Sind - Sind claims OSBP which means she cannot possibly do anything if she's telling the truth

Yellow should do whatever yellow wants - I don't want yellow to reveal the full scope of her power but I msotly trust her innocence and her to do what she feels best.

This ensures sussy targets are covered. One way or another we should have no nightkils. If we do have one, someone is lying.

It feels like a good place to start? Open to suggestions. I'll be away some of the day though so yeah.]]

Alternatively we could do this:?

Pano follows Negrek (who promises to heal, say, yellow)

Minty blocks someone else (er? Sind? uh.... idk)

Yellow does her thing
]]

Top Bottom