• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[COMPLETE] THE MADEMOISELLE'S BANQUET (December Mafia)—GAME THREAD

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Huh. A lot ot unpack...]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Seren claimed someone roleblocked them first, meaning you couldn't have been roleblocked, probably, assuming you're being truthful. That might mean Jackie was strong manned which.

Thats an insane setup, A Strongman, blocker and swapper. ugh.

Unless Seren lied about a roleblocker being present.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[BRUH MOMENT]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[My top two suspects are Pano and Seren at the moment. Seren defended Shini a lot, and was the only one to do so besides Jackie. Pano’s only saving grace for me, at the moment, is that she did push to lynch Shini pretty aggressively and fairly early. However, this could have been a ploy to make her appear more town-aligned. Bussing a teammate, especially a fairly inactive one, to gain more town cred, is certainly not unheard of. I did it last game when I was scum.

Either that, or Pano could possibly be the TP, but I’m leaning more towards 3 maf at this point. And…perhaps last game has me paranoid, but is there any possibility we have four scum? I haven’t done any math on this, so I could be very very wrong lol.]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[Seren claimed someone roleblocked them first, meaning you couldn't have been roleblocked, probably, assuming you're being truthful. That might mean Jackie was strong manned which.

[[okay lots to unpack is right. I will respond to everything after I'm done with breakfast. I have information to share, a lot of it. Yes I was selfish and hid it all but I needed to ensure I could use my power twice tonight. Also the nature of my power is not definitive, I needed other information to corroborate what I know. (per my hint earlier in the game that "I cannot do this alone") What I've done with it is both potentially clear Seren's name (confirming their claim) AND find one of our killers.

Minty, you might be in luck tonight lol, we'll see who can paint a bigger target on their back: you or me. My bet is on me. In any case, the goal is to be able to find *both* scum today so the Town can end the game tomorrow.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Okay just had a brain blast that I'll try my best to explain.

Seren claimed blocker, says they were blocked.

Yellow claims JOAT.
Let's assume for a brief moment both parties are telling the truth.

I boosted Pano. But they never stepped forward to claim, even when they could have saved Jackie and me.

Seren was blocked last night. Yellow, you tried to protect Jackie. Except it didn't work. Somehow Jackie was still killed. So either Strongman or... you were blocked.

Impossible! You can only block once per night except- I boosted Pano.

If Pano is our blocker they could have blocked Yellow and Seren.

See also:

Steven tapped the tip of his fin against his chin, staring hard at the ground as he spoke. "Regarding the play moving forward, if what we currently believe is true, there are at least two scum, one of which we are very certain has some kind of deceptive powers. The second very well may have blocking powers. In that case, as it stands from our assumptions, there are three possible plays for them at night: block, swap, and kill. "Right now, we have two known targets, meaning that while the scum cannot eliminate both of them, they can block or swap the other, and still be free to attempt to find another town target with the remaining skill." "The scenario I just described is if we mislynch a town member today. However, if we choose well, it's very possible the scum will lose one of the above skills, meaning they might only be able to block OR swap, not both."

They randomly brought up a roleblocker unprompted.

Jackie replied saying it may not be true, but nonetheless, Pano posited a blocker when we were discussing swapper.

Sorry Pano, big sus on you. You let Jackie die by not speaking up, and could have prevented a LOT of arguing, which a townie should want to avoid]]

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea

((Damn it, I wanted to save this until after he responded to ascertain how that information came to be, but I need to nip this in the bud before we go trailing the wrong the path.))

"Neo... was it?" The Professor said, "You've proposed a rather interesting theory. I'd also like to thank you - I noticed there was something assumed, or to be more precise, not said during your speech - more specifically, regarding the Roleblock. You immediately stated that you were likely swapped, which I am actually inclined to believe as well. "

He took a bow as continued, "My apologies; I feel my tea evenings were a bit more distracting than I hoped, but I thoroughly enjoyed the conversations we had, Steven Stone and Diamond. I also enjoyed the conversation with the Bisharp, until, well..." his gaze dropped. To have a life ended so suddenly after he had spoke with them... he did not want to bring it up, for it would only draw the ire of others, but now that the spotlight was firmly on himself and the Flygon, he was going to lay his cards on the table.

((I am the Charmer, the Roleblocker. I Roleblocked N0 on Fuse, N1 on Pano, and N2 on Seren.))

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui

Untitled_Artwork 6.png Neo narrowed his eyes at the thought. He snapped his head around to glare at the Pebble Muncher. He very well could have lied, and if so…he was most suspicious of all, even more so than Snot Bird!

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Sniped, kind of. Will wait to see what Pano says.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
((Damn it, I wanted to save this until after he responded to ascertain how that information came to be, but I need to nip this in the bud before we go trailing the wrong the path.))

"Neo... was it?" The Professor said, "You've proposed a rather interesting theory. I'd also like to thank you - I noticed there was something assumed, or to be more precise, not said during your speech - more specifically, regarding the Roleblock. You immediately stated that you were likely swapped, which I am actually inclined to believe as well. "

He took a bow as continued, "My apologies; I feel my tea evenings were a bit more distracting than I hoped, but I thoroughly enjoyed the conversations we had, Steven Stone and Diamond. I also enjoyed the conversation with the Bisharp, until, well..." his gaze dropped. To have a life ended so suddenly after he had spoke with them... he did not want to bring it up, for it would only draw the ire of others, but now that the spotlight was firmly on himself and the Flygon, he was going to lay his cards on the table.

((I am the Charmer, the Roleblocker. I Roleblocked N0 on Fuse, N1 on Pano, and N2 on Seren.))
[[... What]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[This GAME. :veestare: :rolleyes:]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Hi everyone I lied, I'm actually a lover

/s]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[uh ok…but why would town have a role blocker? That doesn’t make sense to me.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[If we do have town roleblocker... that is the WORSTN THING I HAVE EVER HEARD OF]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Either Minty is telling the truth and is actually town, or they’re telling the truth but are making some sort of galaxy-brained mafia play. The former is a lot more likely, but I’m just scratching my head at the thought of a town Roleblocker. Just…why. Lol.]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[*sigh* same, same. Unless Pano and Minty are galaxy scum, which... ugh at this point idk]]

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
((The Charmer role's flavor was about making friends, enjoying good food, and having a good time. As a reminder of Arielle's flavor before I took over:))
Name: Dianne

Species: Diancie

Personality: Rational, Kind, Airheaded, she will do anything to make someone happy, likes giving hugs
((I want to emphasize just how good of a position we are in right now: We have 2 uses of Roleblock in one night - potentially 3 if Yellow is telling the truth - on top of a lynch - tonight, specifically, we have a high chance of stopping scum kills entirely.))

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit