• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[Town victory] Vanilla Mafia!

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[We caaaaan still push for an extension if we all vote for somebody who doesn't currently have any votes...]]
[[Don’t think we have enough time :(]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
[[We caaaaan still push for an extension if we all vote for somebody who doesn't currently have any votes...]]

Ebony jolted. "Umm... we could do this, if we want! Does anyone else think we should?"

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
[[Heck it

-persephone is busy but even so feels like she posts more when mafia. That said I have no non mafia perseph to go off of iirc
-bluwii too accepting/barely being defended
-nervous of voting sind bc if she knows pixie is lover and that ends up being true then there's no way she's mafia. If fake then both are fake. Not comfortable following that train currently.

More comfortable with espy or goat. Feel like espy bandwagoning and feel bad voting goat when he's not here

Vote espy

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Idk, to be honest I suspect that Pory IS scum and Reme is pushing to extend to save them because she is also scum.]]

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts

[[
for the record, I'm personally not fan of day extensions as a concept and so I won't change my vote just to force one.
]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I want to reiterate four lovers is proven
Clovis sucked in a deep, heavy breath. He didn’t want to have to fucking do this, but it was do or die, and that damn ice-type was too full of herself to do anything productive. Now, he had absolutely no choice, for the sake of the town making a dumb mistake. The target was on him anyway, and they had minutes left now.

“Pixie is a lover. Those votes need to be recanted now.”

I don’t even have time to read why. Inactivity has been because I’ve been moving. You would regret killing me, but I don’t really want to claim it.

I cant even explain but just think. Sind ousts Pixie first and then pixie says not to kill her Sind was telling the truth.]]

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
[[Damn, I couldn't even get voted. I gotta be more sus it looks like.]]

[[Guys I just vented into electrical, anyone want a free once in a lifetime back massage?]]

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[
for the record, I'm personally not fan of day extensions as a concept and so I won't change my vote just to force one.
]]
[[Rona brain need break my god]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmghhhhh

I'm sorry Bluwii I hope you are scum]]

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
[[Idk, to be honest I suspect that Pory IS scum and Reme is pushing to extend to save them because she is also scum.]]
[[Can I just say that I adore that I'm suddenly sus for being willing to be voted.

I'm not pushing for an extension because I want one, I'm pushing for one because everything has gone to shit and other people wanted it as well. But I really don't mind be sus for it]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
Steven sighed. "I still am unable to believe the remarkable timing of Clovis's claim of first off knowing the identity of the lovers, and then revealing the identity. Clovis's lover's claim first came to light in an effort to push the vote back on to the original person who was bandwagoned, Kent. This is a very easy, very quick, and very timely admission.

"On the other hand, Kent's admission of being one half of the lover's pair came after three or more votes were levied at them. They were forced into admitting. In my mind, the same was with Hana's admission. This was a long, day-long process, while the reveal of Clovis's lover's pair happened so quickly and easily within mere hours?"

Steven sighed. "Then again, perhaps I am being played for a fool. If that is the case, I nominate myself for the Town vote tonight. I am a single Town member, not aligned with any other player with a risk of voting off any other person. Also casting a vote for myself will extend the time for this day should everyone deem we need more time to decide."

"I have nothing more to contribute for today. If we need the time, please throw my name into the hat."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Hana screamed.

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Can I just say that I adore that I'm suddenly sus for being willing to be voted.

I'm not pushing for an extension because I want one, I'm pushing for one because everything has gone to shit and other people wanted it as well. But I really don't mind be sus for it]]
[[Wanna make it clear I’m not sussing you for volunteering to be voted, I’ve been unsure of you the whole time as you’ve fallen into the “posting but not totally contributing helpful info” boat, as well as your votes. You also pushed to vote for one of the lover pairs which I found a little sus since they’re most likely town. Anyways! Just wanna clarify, it’s not ONLY because of what’s gone down in the last ten mins.]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[newbie-friendly they said]]