• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[Town victory] Vanilla Mafia!

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Okay okay gonna get some final notes in at the EOD just in case I end up dying somehow:

Still really sus of Mike, Bart and Reme.

Unsure of Altair and Astrid and Anti.

Remember that if the lover pairs don’t die in the night, it could be mafia trying to get us suspicious of each other and still trying to get a mislynch pair. If this happens, don’t jump to conclusions too quickly.]]

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
[[
screw it, I'm switching back to Clovis/Sinderella

I'll be praying for you, Namo Good luck dealing with this.
]]

"I hate every single one of you."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[She ousted pixie before pixie said anything. Unless Clovis is scum role but why oust anyone]]

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
[[It's incredibly easy for the Mafia to claim themselves as Lovers to halt a bandwagon or to start one, since it looks like the Town can do that just as easily because that just happened. I think we should push for an extension...]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[Sind did, that is]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Sind has to be truth bc they ousted Pixie who we know didn't want to die and thought this was bad.]]
[[This and Pixie hasn’t been able to keep up and still confirmed the claim]]

SparklingEspeon

Back on Her Bullshit
Staff
a Terrace of Indeterminate Location in Snowbelle
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. fennekin
  3. zoroark
[[Sind has to be truth bc they ousted Pixie who we know didn't want to die and thought this was bad.]]
[[So they could be lovers. Or they could be mafia using the cover of lovers to offset themselves. That's kind of my read right now? I get that time is short, buttt... like, no-one's questioning this? I feel like I'm missing something important.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[idk if my brain can handle an extension LOOOOL but we might need one? Idk? But also I’d love a break ahahaha *sobs*]]

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
"I hate every single one of you."

"And we hate you too!" Kent, who at some point had come out of his cube shelter, stuck both middle fingers out at the dragon thing.

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
Remember that if the lover pairs don’t die in the night, it could be mafia trying to get us suspicious of each other and still trying to get a mislynch pair. If this happens, don’t jump to conclusions too quickly.]]

[[
Or a lucky heal
]]

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Okay okay gonna get some final notes in at the EOD just in case I end up dying somehow:

Still really sus of Mike, Bart and Reme.

Unsure of Altair and Astrid and Anti.

[[heavy agree. I know im dying in the night but I die with the claim that Abra and I are town lovers,

and we should be sus of stuff or smth uhm... I dont even know who]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[We caaaaan still push for an extension if we all vote for somebody who doesn't currently have any votes...]]

Homestar!

Mikeposter/Galaxy-Brainer
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
[[So they could be lovers. Or they could be mafia using the cover of lovers to offset themselves. That's kind of my read right now? I get that time is short, buttt... like, no-one's questioning this? I feel like I'm missing something important.]]
[[My take is no-one is questioning it because Pixie (seemingly) confirmed her Lover status without being caught up, which IMO makes the claim a fair bit stronger.]]

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
[[This and Pixie hasn’t been able to keep up and still confirmed the claim]]
[[There's this to consider too, Espy. The fact that Perse came in and said it'd be bad to vote them out, without being caught up on chat, pretty much says they're at least one of the Lovers, and Sind outed them as well.

[[ Porygon got a vote quite a while ago. Definitely outside the final hour, by Chibi. The day will not extend. ]]

[[Oh, in that case, yall can vote me]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[I think the main reason people think they are town is because it was agreed that Clovis’ claim would have been a bad mafia play and basically would have been trading his life for a mislynch if that was the case.]]

Top Bottom