• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[Town victory] Vanilla Mafia!

Homestar!

Mikeposter/Galaxy-Brainer
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
[[So, putting aside Mike being in love with a DS (which is hardcore memeing, btw), how many lover pairs is this?

Flyg0n/Abra
Sind/Pixie(?)

Just two?]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Think I’m gonna keep my vote on Pory for now (I’m sorry Blu!! 😭) because we need to vote someone out today, but Reme is high on my suspect list.]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
Mike, for lack of anything more reasonable to do, looked down at the little DS in his hands. "Me and you, buddy. We might not be lovers, but we're gonna be friends till the end."

Mike looked back for the geologist whom he had lost so much respect for. Finding him in the chaos, he called out:

"Do you give a shit if I abstain amidst this chaos? Or is that gonna be sus, too?"

Cooly, Steven returned Mike's glare. "If you abstain tonight, it might be the smartest thing you've done yet."

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
BARTHOLOMEW:
-im going to fucking scream lol
-vote: Porygon

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
BARTHOLOMEW:
-WHAT THE HAPP IS FUCKENING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[Going to follow in suit, because I agree we need to vote somebody out. Removing my vote for Kent, giving it to Pory (Blu, my love, I’m sorry)]]

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
QPXTyg3.png
I just want to say... even if I don't make it, that's ok. Because it means everyone else can make it a little further!

m2B9Dr8.png
I was, um, thinking about it yesterday... the place I come from, isn't very good. So I don't think I mind the scary hellish death place as much? And, if my friend is there...

X4pnRYq.png
I can see my friend again, right?

QPXTyg3.png
...So, it's ok! Because I got to meet a lot of nice people! And hopefully you think I'm a friend??

wO6ciMV.png
...because you're all my friends! So, I'm happy to help you, even if it means I get hurt!

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I dont knoowww Bart seems to mainly echo other peoples claims? But i could be wrong ugh]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Porygon has 6 votes while I think Pixie still has 4. Will double check.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
@Bluwiikoon do you have any OOC thoughts on this? I really hate this ahhh]]

Homestar!

Mikeposter/Galaxy-Brainer
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
"If you abstain tonight, it might be the smartest thing you've done yet."
"Says the man with no DS," Mike mumbled with a grin.

"This is absolute pandemonium," he called out. "We get a pass on the first night, right?" [[Can someone confirm this? If enough abstain night 1, nobody gets picked? Or can we always abstain? ksjfdhalksjdfl]]

BARTHOLOMEW:
-WHAT THE HAPP IS FUCKENING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

The_Loser:
- LMAOOOO
- Bruh I wish I knew

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
Mike, for lack of anything more reasonable to do, looked down at the little DS in his hands. "Me and you, buddy. We might not be lovers, but we're gonna be friends till the end."

BARTHOLOMEW:
-I NEED TO TRUST SOMEONE FUCK IT BFFs FOREVER!!!!!

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
I go on a drive and find out I’m being bandwagoned.

I don’t even have time to read why. Inactivity has been because I’ve been moving. You would regret killing me, but I don’t really want to claim it.
[[It's all right we're past that]]

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
@Bluwiikoon do you have any OOC thoughts on this? I really hate this ahhh]]
[[I'm just here to have a good time, and I had a good time! ^^ I will freely admit I haven't been very useful, mostly because I was so focused on RP and I get very confused very easily (also I haven't been sleeping so well oops). I hope everyone else is having fun, too!]]

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"This is absolute pandemonium," he called out. "We get a pass on the first night, right?" [[Can someone confirm this? If enough abstain night 1, nobody gets picked? Or can we always abstain? ksjfdhalksjdfl]]

[[If everyone or the majority abstains night 1, or there's a tie night 1, Then no one dies from votes. Every night after, it becomes a random player instead]]

I go on a drive and find out I’m being bandwagoned.

I don’t even have time to read why. Inactivity has been because I’ve been moving. You would regret killing me, but I don’t really want to claim it.

[[We're pretty sure Clovis/Sind already claimed why earlier, then everyone started to unvote you actually. So that actually checks you both out too. Kinda. To me.]]

Top Bottom