• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[Town victory] Vanilla Mafia!

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Pixie currently has 7 votes: Wes, Hana, Salem, Jean, Kent, Bart, and Anti.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Homestar, bruh. Keep this up and I’ll be gunning for you tomorrow. If you’re actually town, please make helpful calls. Otherwise I’m gonna have no other choice but to put you high on my scumreads list.]]

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Noted," Reme nodded, then scribbled upon the board.

Vanilla / Informed, not Confirmed:
Myself (Reme): Claims that there are an Odd number of town
Blu (Poryfriend): Claimed something Pointing towards the existence of Serial Killer
HelloYellow (Wes): Claimed that Two Role Cops exist in this game

Town Roleclaims, Not Confirmed:

Homestar (Mike): Fakeclaimed Cop Day one, and also gambited Kent as Serial Killer. Then, after the gambit failed, then claimed Bulletproof.

The Damned Lovers:

Abrapunk (Kent)
Flyg0n (Hana)
Sinderella (Clovis)
There is another... I mighta missed them through this whole thing

[[Was the fourth lover really never revealed? That... feels like a sign that there might not be two pairs. If the other already revealed then... what's stopping the last one from revealing? Other than, potentially, them just being inactive...]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[Pixie is my call. hopefully we can extended the day, I hate doing this]]
[[This is a genuine question because I’m sick rona brain and can’t find this anywhere, how would the day be extended?]]

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Near-End votes:

Kent: 1 (Sinderella)
Mike: 2 (Persephone, Pano)
Porygon: 1 (Chibi)
Pixie: 6 (unrepentantAuthor, Equitial, Dragonfree, Yellow, Abra, Flyg0n)
Hana: 1 (Homestar)

No vote: Goat, Bluwikoon, Fusion, Espeon, Wind, Inkedust, Phant

Time is short.

[[Also, technically Pixie had received a vote before an hour was left, so I don't think that procs a day extension, per the rules...

However, if the player to be voted off at the end of the day phase was someone who had zero votes an hour before the end of the phase, the day phase will automatically be extended by six hours.
]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[I don't think a day extension will happen, because that's for if there is no vote on the person until less than an hour before the deadline, and Pixie had a vote before that?]]

Homestar!

Mikeposter/Galaxy-Brainer
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
[[Homestar, bruh. Keep this up and I’ll be gunning for you tomorrow. If you’re actually town, please make helpful calls. Otherwise I’m gonna have no other choice but to put you high on my scumreads list.]]
[[These calls are helpful, imo!

Lovers outing themselves makes them dead meat. There's no reason a lover should ever out themselves, even with their other half on the line: even if they survive the day vote, they won't survive the night round. If one survives the night round, but not the other, they were boldface lying and are probably scum.

Maybe I'm just missing why we are jumping on the Clovis and/or Pixie train? Claiming lover seems like the single most sus thing to do, imo.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[You have been waffling nonstop all voer for no reason and trying to galaxy brain senseless stuff. Please dont.]]

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
[[If, for whatever reason, we need an extension, I'd be fine with being voted. It's not like I'm gonna be voted out from it.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[I think @windskull voted Pixie as well? Correct me if I’m wrong!]]
Near-End votes:

Kent: 1 (Sinderella)
Mike: 2 (Persephone, Pano)
Porygon: 1 (Chibi)
Pixie: 6 (unrepentantAuthor, Equitial, Dragonfree, Yellow, Abra, Flyg0n)
Hana: 1 (Homestar)

No vote: Goat, Bluwikoon, Fusion, Espeon, Wind, Inkedust, Phant

Time is short.

[[Also, technically Pixie had received a vote before an hour was left, so I don't think that procs a day extension, per the rules...

]]

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[The last game had a rule where last minute wagons meant the day would be extended to give the victim a chance to defend themself. I don't know if Namo is doing that. And this wagon wasn't quite last minute enough I think?]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[These calls are helpful, imo!

Lovers outing themselves makes them dead meat. There's no reason a lover should ever out themselves, even with their other half on the line: even if they survive the day vote, they won't survive the night round. If one survives the night round, but not the other, they were boldface lying and are probably scum.

Maybe I'm just missing why we are jumping on the Clovis and/or Pixie train? Claiming lover seems like the single most sus thing to do, imo.]]
[[It is sus, but due to how things played out, Tetra was left with no choice because otherwise we risked eliminating a lover pair. It’s better to lose a lover pair in the night than to accidentally vote them out! It minimizes our losses.]]

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[It is sus, but due to how things played out, Tetra was left with no choice because otherwise we risked eliminating a lover pair. It’s better to lose a lover pair in the night than to accidentally vote them out! It minimizes our losses.]]
[[Correct. Homestar, do you acknowledge this? And that we can take them out if they surv8ve the night?]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[ I see no such vote for Pixie from Windskull. Her most recent action was to unvote Abra, after a quick search. ]]
[[Oh you’re right, I’m dumb, I got Abra’s pfp mixed up with windskull’s. So sorry. I’ll shut up now.]]

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
[[You have been waffling nonstop all voer for no reason and trying to galaxy brain senseless stuff. Please dont.]]
[[At the very least, I can see where Home is coming from. One Lover being outted so soon might save them from a mislynch, potentially, but then they just have a massive target on their backs until they both die.

Although, I think it's more likely the the Lover who claimed, then their Lover didn't claim, is more sus than the two Lovers trying to vouch for each other. Claiming Lovers already makes you a target, so you probably should fakeclaim it as Town, or as Mafia with a SK or Vigilante in the game, unless you were Bulletproof or something.]]

Homestar!

Mikeposter/Galaxy-Brainer
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
[[Kent as gambit, to Pory (for lack of anything), back to Kent (for major lovers call sus), openly sus of you but still hardline on Kent. That's hardly waffling.

Voted you just now to prove a point: Idc which lover-claimer gets the boot, but anyone who claims lovers is sus as all hell.]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[Pixie currently has 7 votes: Wes, Hana, Salem, Jean, Kent, Bart, and Anti.]]
Clovis sucked in a deep, heavy breath. He didn’t want to have to fucking do this, but it was do or die, and that damn ice-type was too full of herself to do anything productive. Now, he had absolutely no choice, for the sake of the town making a dumb mistake. The target was on him anyway, and they had minutes left now.

“Pixie is a lover. Those votes need to be recanted now.”

Top Bottom