• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[Town victory] Vanilla Mafia!

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
I want you to counter everything else we've been discussing
[[Its midnight my time, spent all day with people and am going to bed asap. Will do it in-depth tomorrow.

In short… One of Goat or Espy is scum, Espy is misplaying either way. Under your current theory every single scum has claimed vanilla which is super naïve. I think one non-Goat/Espy vanilla is scum but less inclined to jump to all of them being that way.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
And I suppose my hint never said there COULDN’T be more than two, but it certainly seemed pretty clear-cut to me that there were two and only two.
[[Just gonna say that if this turns out to be the case and my hint was misleading or only a partial truth, I WILL flip EVERY table in sight.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Its midnight my time, spent all day with people and am going to bed asap. Will do it in-depth tomorrow.

In short… One of Goat or Espy is scum, Espy is misplaying either way. Under your current theory every single scum has claimed vanilla which is super naïve. I think one non-Goat/Espy vanilla is scum but less inclined to jump to all of them being that way.]]
[[You realize my point is there's only four reasonable scum picks, right? If you're town, alll three of the others (Free,Phan/Goat) are scum]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[You realize my point is there's only four reasonable scum picks, right? If you're town, alll three of the others (Free,Phan/Goat) are scum]]
[[Sorry, I mean free/espy/Goat]]

Homestar!

Mikeposter/Galaxy-Brainer
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
[[I have a suspicion I would like to voice, apropos of nothing:

I believe that, besides the SK, there are two sets of each role.

Steven and Anti were both Cops
Chibi and Espy are both RCs
Altair and I were/are both OSBP
Hana/Kent and Clovis/Pixie are both Lover Pairs
Bart and another player were/are both Doctors

This leaves 8 vanilla slots, I suppose? Or (and I shudder to think) 6 vanilla slots and Two Juggernauts.

I feel like a hint contradicts this? It was GOATs, right? The even split power/no power thing?]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[This is what’s throwing me. Why would town have two cops?? And I suppose my hint never said there COULDN’T be more than two, but it certainly seemed pretty clear-cut to me that there were two and only two.

I’m pretty convinced that Chibi is innocent, but can you share your observations as to why they would be innocent?

Can you elaborate on this? Why would it be impossible?]]
[[I'm saying steven could be a Cop, not rolecop.

Espy/Chibi could be our RC's.

You're hint only specified two rolecops, right?]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I have a suspicion I would like to voice, apropos of nothing:

I believe that, besides the SK, there are two sets of each role.

Steven and Anti were both Cops
Chibi and Espy are both RCs
Altair and I were/are both OSBP
Hana/Kent and Clovis/Pixie are both Lover Pairs
Bart and another player were/are both Doctors

This leaves 8 vanilla slots, I suppose? Or (and I shudder to think) 6 vanilla slots and Two Juggernauts.

I feel like a hint contradicts this? It was GOATs, right? The even split power/no power thing?]]
[[That is.... an interesting theory. I will deeply ponder something like this.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I think you’re too eager to have “solved” the game. You are wrong to say there’s only four possibilities for three scum players to be.]]
[[Did you... see my other post? My breakdown? Tell me who else could be scum, verifiably and reasonably. Please do]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Can you elaborate on this? Why would it be impossible?]]
[[And and to elaborate I'm just saying if Espy is town its not the first time this game we've seem behaviours that seem scummy from innocent! Bart's actions definitely felt scumish (RIP Bart), I think a lot of town independently thought so?

So yeah, just an overcomplicated way of saying Town!Espy is possible]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[BUTT WHAT IF WE HAD A BODYGUARD???? idk it doesn't matter honestly rn, but it would explain the secret role theory from sometime yesterday. I can't follow the math there, ugh. Sorry, I know its confusing so let me break down something else.

Okay a quick review of remaining.

1. Wes-Town
  2. Sind-... town?
  3. Pixie-... town??
  4. Free-SUS
  5. Phan-Sus?
  6. Chibi-Town or we're in trouble
  7. Me-Lover town
  8. Homestate-????town...
  9. Astrid- Who knows
  10. Sylveon- Who knows
  11. Abra-Lover town (absent)
  12. Reme- Town
We either have three or five mafia left. But five would be hard and unfair and put us in a place to lose in the next day or two. I thiiiink three is more likely.

But we gotta pick right today to give us the best chance. not gonna say more until other people are active to give takes and finds.

Logically, the scum are among:

Astrid, Free, Sylveon and Phan

Out of this group, only ONE is Town.]]
@Shiny Phantump

Here, so you dont have to go looking

Homestar!

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
[[There are an even number of vanilla mafia and vanilla town total. That’s what the hint said.]]
[[Alright lemme see here...

If my pet theory is correct, and TheGOAT wasn't lying about their hint... There are four vanilla goons :/

Which means either two juggernauts that they share as a whole, or none. And I doubt the latter.

My theory isn't holding up to scrutiny :v

[[I think you’re too eager to have “solved” the game. You are wrong to say there’s only four possibilities for three scum players to be.]]
I second this. Chibi has some explaining to do, and anything from theGOAT would be lovely. And two lover pairs seems BONKERS unless my pet theory is correct.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[By all means, I welcome counters (Especially from Mike/Wes/Chibi) if you guys have some! I'm trying my hardest to follow the math.]]

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
My current thoughts. Espy supposedly maybe lying about their claim for hint changes the assumptions a lot.

But Goat also could have lied.

Phan has ket their secret close.

Free is weird.

The thing is, if the lovers are real (and I believe they may be) One of the others is really lying.
What post, this one? Points 1 and 2 are obvious and true. You have already waffles and walked 3 back, 4 is not actually even a point in the first place.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
What post, this one? Points 1 and 2 are obvious and true. You have already waffles and walked 3 back, 4 is not actually even a point in the first place.
[[I am a little confused. I'm assuming you missed the one I quoted you in, fair.

But I'm not waffling I am throwing out theories and having discussions! Big difference! Wait for logic post/who you think is scum! ^^]]

Homestar!

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
[[Did you... see my other post? My breakdown? Tell me who else could be scum, verifiably and reasonably. Please do]]
[[Chibi. Mafia almost needs an RC for things to be fair. And they didn't die last night, and I really don't understand Mafia shooting blindly if they nabbed our doc.

Sind/Pixie fakeclaiming lovers opens up two more slots. Which is why an RC sniffing them out would have been helpful.

For the record, all of Espy's RC checks make a ton of sense from a Mafia perspective. Wanna make sure Cop is Cop before Cop is Kill, wanna make sure Chibi is RC before Chibi is kill, Wanna make sure Mike isn't BP before Mike is left to be village idiot.]]

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
I am a little confused. I'm assuming you missed the one I quoted you in, fair.

But I'm not waffling I am throwing out theories and having discussions! Big difference! Wait for logic post/who you think is scum! ^^
Yes, was already going when you did that, will get to it in a sec.

You have already waffled on whether or not me creeping my secret close is bad, pointing it out as a problem in that post and walking it back right after. That is all.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Yes, was already going when you did that, will get to it in a sec.

You have already waffled on whether or not me creeping my secret close is bad, pointing it out as a problem in that post and walking it back right after. That is all.
[[?? I didn't waffle. I pointed out thoughts I had? Am pretty confused here, bud?

I didn't say you keeping you secret close was a problem I said it is fact. It was jsut an observation? This is not good or bad. And I even said this right after you posted?

I don't even care tbh.

Can you explain to me where precisely I said it is a problem?]]

Homestar!

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
[[I'd like to remind both myself and everyone else that this is a game, and games are meant to be fun. Deep breaths y'all <3 ]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Chibi. Mafia almost needs an RC for things to be fair. And they didn't die last night, and I really don't understand Mafia shooting blindly if they nabbed our doc.

Sind/Pixie fakeclaiming lovers opens up two more slots. Which is why an RC sniffing them out would have been helpful.

For the record, all of Espy's RC checks make a ton of sense from a Mafia perspective. Wanna make sure Cop is Cop before Cop is Kill, wanna make sure Chibi is RC before Chibi is kill, Wanna make sure Mike isn't BP before Mike is left to be village idiot.]]
[[This is fair! I personally dont think the lovers are lying but we'll see!

Do you think they're town, not lovers at all, or scum!lovers?]]

Top Bottom