• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[Town victory] Vanilla Mafia!

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
"Oh yeah, no," Mike put his hands up and backed away, "not associating with that anymore. Thought we were turning a corner, but yeah, you just... Do you."

Kent paused.

Oh.

"Oh, wait-- I didn't mean to, it just--"

He'd messed everything up. Again.

Like he always did.

He quickly went back to his shadowy chair and summoned a giant cube around it, much like the previous day.

This time, faint screaming could be heard from within.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"I mean... Yes and no? Sorta? It's complicated."
"You're sorta human? Are you... an experiment?"

Hazel wondered what he looked like beneath all the clothing, but she knew better than to pry. If she was able to hide the fact that she was an experiment, she would also do it in a heartbeat. And she knew that, if that happened, she wouldn't want anyone to see what she looked like, either.

Unfortunately, she couldn't do anything like that. Nobody would ever mistake her for anything normal...

Homestar!

Mikeposter/Galaxy-Brainer
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
Kent paused.

Oh.

"Oh, wait-- I didn't mean to, it just--"

He'd messed everything up. Again.

Like he always did.

He quickly went back to his shadowy chair and summoned a giant cube around it, much like the previous day.

This time, faint screaming could be heard from within.
Poor buddy.

Mike understood heated commentary. He'd made mistakes plenty; hell, Robin could be paying him back right now for switching her into a Bisharp last week (having totally spaced on the Dark part of the typing).

And the worst part was, Kent was gonna be even more upset after Mike (and his new friends) buried the whole damn cube"in punishment."

[[I have arbitrarily decided that if four other people help me, Kent's entire cube will be buried in snow and then we can draw silly faces on it and stuff. You know, just to mess with him (and let Abra know they're gonna be okay).]]

Homestar!

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
[[I am Mikeposting a bit because, IMO, today has been "solved." I will be voting for Altair, and I strongly insist everyone else do so as well. If there's even a chance we can nab the SK, we should take it. And the only other possibility is this being a Mafia gambit. This would be the dumbest townie play we've seen yet, and coming from me that should say something.]]

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Well, that was quite the unintended outburst. Kent just can't give himself a break. "I agree with Mike's Voice, I was already considering this, but I will Vote Altair(Inkedust) for the time being."

Reme looked over to Kent's cube, leaving her campfire to sit beside it. Luckily, she had another portable campfire, and set it up right there. "I'm sure we all understand that your outburst was just an outburst, but if you need your time to scream, there's no rush," Reme said, soft. "I'll put on some more hot choco if you want."

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
ebony-concern.png "Um. Did anyone mention how even if Anti-guy isn't bad, he still lied about the Yamask being on the bad guy team? If he checked out Altair, he would have seen that he was not bad OR good. Unless this game works different than the last one..."

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
View attachment 1432 "Um. Did anyone mention how even if Anti-guy isn't bad, he still lied about the Yamask being on the bad guy team? If he checked out Altair, he would have seen that he was not bad OR good. Unless this game works different than the last one..."
[[This!! LISTEN TO CHIBI, PEOPLE]]

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
[[if you want me to be more specific I got "innocent" on fuse and "not innocent" on inke]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[I see where you're coming from. But do you have any other counter arguments? We do need to kill SK eventually and what's to stop him hurting someone important to us?

Like, genuinely would like to hear more about your logic]]
[[It’s definitely a risk to leave SK alive and to trust Altair, I will admit that. But Altair has already given up his chances of winning. His best shot at getting anything close to a “win” is to side with town and help them take out a mafia or two. PLUS, the mafia will be forced to target him in the night instead of one of us. So either way you look at it, we’re only risking one shot in the night but probably not a shot from both mafia and SK since mafia will want to kill him in the night first and foremost.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Basically, keeping Altair alive for one more day will keep us safe from the mafia for a night.]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
View attachment 1432 "Um. Did anyone mention how even if Anti-guy isn't bad, he still lied about the Yamask being on the bad guy team? If he checked out Altair, he would have seen that he was not bad OR good. Unless this game works different than the last one..."
[[Yeah, this was a thing that stuck out to me this morning that I wanted to take a better look at on a reread... though I'm hesitant to consider it conclusive, since it depends on the GM how cop results work, and whether it's just innocent/scum, mafia/not mafia or full-on alignment.]]

Homestar!

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
"Anti claimed 'Cop'," Mike piped up from behind the cube. He grunted as he hefted a small snowman onto its top. "Not Role Cop."

He kicked around in the snow until he found the earth, popped out a few stones, and began to give the snowman a happy little face.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Reme, again, sighed. "I don't see how anyone could have a killer outright say they're a killer, then go for someone who they aren't entirely sure is innocent or guilty."

"The only reason I've seen so far for you all suspecting Anti is them trying to vouch for me and my Voice. At the very least we should kill off the Serial Killer tonight, then kill me or Anti off tomorrow so we don't have to worry about any of the lovers dying."

"The Mafia can see that Anti is the Cop, and will clearly target them. If we leave the Serial Killer alone, they'll just kill one of the Lovers because why wouldn't they, or they'll kill me and we'll be down two innocents."

Homestar!

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
[[Basically, keeping Altair alive for one more day will keep us safe from the mafia for a night.]]
[[lmao what?????? Oh, by forcing Mafia to target them instead?

I'm honestly, like, 75% sure Inke is gonna flip Mafia anyways. And 25% sure they're gonna flip SK. Which makes me 100% sure of my vote.]]

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[Uhhhhh what? No? Namo said it's random? Two deaths would be entirely broken and give the power vastly more power.]]
[[Shit, you're right. Whoops.]]

[[Anyway, we should take out Altair because if his SK kill hits innocent we'll damn well regret it and if the Mafia decide to cull the innocents instead we'll regret it.]]

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
[[for what it's worth (probably not much lol) when the role cop stuff came up yesterday, I asked if a SK would read as town because I got confused by the wiki. I was told that they would not read the same as town. I was NOT told whether they would read the same way mafia would. Anyways. I'm at work so don't expect any more out of me till lunch break.]]

Top Bottom