• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[Town victory] Vanilla Mafia!

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Altair could only sit there staring at the ground, cradling his head in his wing-like arms. "For fucks sake, can't this day go five minutes without a storm hitting? So the green haired girl and the strange creature over there are having an affair. Great. I still see little reason to doubt the dandy's claim due to the other circumstances surrounding him but what does more likely is the fact that there are two sets of lovers. The pair who claimed and the one the dandy was told of.

With this information in mind, we shouldn't vote for either Kent or Clovis. While I've been suspicious of the strange creature there, I do trust the green-haired one. So. If all three are innocent, that means we've been bickering amongst ourselves, allowing the anti-town factions to sit back and watch—maybe throw in the odd vote. So it may be in our best interest to look over the players who haven't been contributing much to the actual discussion/appears to be saying a lot with no substance."

Altair sighed and shook his head. "I have no fucking clue who to vote for but I know that not doing so at all today is a bad idea. Eugh!" His frustrated yell echoed throughout the caves.

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
VOTE: KENT, but only to tie things becuase STOP TUNNELING ON CLOVIS, will be back to change this vote should the standings change.
ebony-shock.png"W-wait, but... Why are you voting for Kent if you think he's town! I don't think we should vote for Clovis either, but--!!"

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
View attachment 1390 "Wha- This is getting out of hand."

Hazel bashed her helmet against the ground, sending dust and chips of stone into the air.

Maybe she needed to review...

Pretty Solid Town I Guess?:
Clovis (Sinderella): Claim exposed self to significant risk, for potential benefit to town.

Mike (Homestar): Too WTF to seem like scum play, seems like normal rookie OSBP play.

Probably Town, Unfortunately:

Kent (Abrapunk): Corroborated lover claim but tunnelling on Clovis, probably a hazard despite alignment.

Hana (Tetra/Flygon): I think tunneling on Clovis while entertaining 2 lovers actually annoys me more.

Good Vibes Club:

Wes (HelloYellow): Lucky you, I procrastinated enough that you had time to change your vote and get off my sketchy list.
Jean (Dragonfree): Thank you to the second inaugural member of the STOP TUNNELLING ON CLOVIS club, nice to have you.
Salem (Jackie)
Anti-Bravoman (Wind)
Ebony (Chibi)

Literally Nothing:
Reme (Fusion)
Porygon? (Bluwii)
Sparkleglimmer (Espy)
Steven (Pano)
Bart (Equital)
Altair (Inkedust)
Persephone (Pixie)
Astrid (Goat)

VOTE: KENT, but only to tie things becuase STOP TUNNELING ON CLOVIS, will be back to change this vote should the standings change.
[[?? But if you think the two of them are probably town, why do you still want to vote for Kent]]

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[Oh, wait, I misread/forgot how ties work]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Pretty sure Phan is just trying to keep it at a tie in an attempt to keep both of them safe, though I’m not sure how sound that method is anyway]]

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
To make it a tie and prevent a sacrifice at all.
[[ but this just makes it even easier for the votes to go over by ONE and end up Sac-ing somebody anyway. ]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Gah I'm sorry, now I'm not sure. We might have four lovers which is nuts. But I don't know. Clovis/Sind is the most obvious sus for me because I AM a lover but if theres four... HRRGGH

Also its not my fault I have the fault of my lover get picked out D1. I was aggro bc my life was on the line, so yeah. idk.

I am not convinced Sind is evil but everyone was willing to sacrifice abra before even though there was a chance he was town, so is it fair to say I'm maybe willing to take the risk?]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Either sind is lying or there 4 lovers. I am saying this point blank. Thats the two options for me.

I have to decide if Sind townreads hard enough to justify changing my vote. Either way my life is forfeit in the night probably. sigh.]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[Yeah, trying for a tie isn't very safe! Ideally if we want to not eliminate anybody we should vote to abstain. But I gueeess it's fair to want to tie it in the meantime just for peace of mind?

Still waiting for whatever bombshell Pano implied Steven would be dropping before I make a vote]]

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Diyem growled. "Like I said, day 1 ties will result in nobody being eliminated. All days following, it will result in a random person among those voted being eliminated. However." He glared at nothing in particular. "I will be very annoyed if the votes come down to last-minute 'sniping' to get a tie or a particular person out, with the results being determined by who happened to speak last."

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
BARTHOLOMEW:
-guysssss this is a murder game
--you're supposed to yoink SOMEONE
-if you dont want to vote the lover people, then how about do the sad Pory, like Ebony says
-I'll change my vote to Pory too if it goes that way
-tho I think yeeting Fancyson is good to try and wouldn't want them protected if we don't, just imo

[[
Am currently doing a quick readlist. Bluwii/Pory is null, and I don't think it's a bad idea. I just don't like Clovis beyond their Lover claim. I'll be here til EoD, migraine be damned.
]]

Homestar!

Mikeposter/Galaxy-Brainer
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
With this information in mind, we shouldn't vote for either Kent or Clovis.

"Well, Flygon over there really put herself in a 'damned if they do, damned if they don't' situation," Mike added. "I'm an honest-to-god coinflip between the both of them; claiming Jessie-James is the worst damn thing someone could do:

"A:" the imaginary piles reappeared, "we see right through them and they get voted out now,

"B: they are telling the truth and are dead by daylight,

"Or C:, one gets protected, the other one doesn't, and one of them dies in the night."

Mike screwed up his face and guffawed out, "Well, uh, huh-what about double doctors?" Then he made a show of slapping himself over the head, and the character was gone.

"If we have two, they have to shoot in the dark. There's zero way for them to safely collaborate openly, otherwise whoever hints at doctor to do so is also dead. There's a razor thin chance that they each pick a different one to protect, and that's if we have two doctors."

Mike pointed directly at the themed trainer, "the only reason you are not getting my vote is because one of the liars needs to go, and the Companion Cube has some votes on his back already."

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Also waiting for Pano’s post before voting. However I can’t emohasize enough that y’all should change your votes to at least someone who isn’t a huge risk to town. If your vote is still on Kent or Clovis but you’re unsure, please change it!! And preferably to an actual vote and not abstaining!]]

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
[[Actually, I wanted to ask why we started voting porygon/Blu. Even when I looked over the past pages last night, and tried to skim the new ones from today I didn't really get a clear reason why Pory/Blu started getting votes.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[But who else do we have that was sus??? everyone spent all two days bandwagoning my lover and we have no other strong read that I am aware of? We could try Pixie or Bartholomew??]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Actually, I wanted to ask why we started voting porygon/Blu. Even when I looked over the past pages last night, and tried to skim the new ones from today I didn't really get a clear reason why Pory/Blu started getting votes.]]
[[Largely because they’ve posted a lot without really saying anything concrete one way or another.

@Flyg0n Personally since Pory has 2 votes already, I’d vote for them.]]

Homestar!

Mikeposter/Galaxy-Brainer
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen

[[For lack of anyone actually sus, I suggested a galaxy brain play. For the record: I'm waaaaaay off of that now, we've got some SCHMEAT to work with.]]

[[But who else do we have that was sus??? everyone spent all two days bandwagoning my lover and we have no other strong read that I am aware of? We could try Pixie or Bartholomew??]]

[[Tbh, and tbf, anyone who claims lover out in the open is sus af.]]

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[ but this just makes it even easier for the votes to go over by ONE and end up Sac-ing somebody anyway. ]]

[[If someone votes Kent, she'll just unvote Kent, and if someone votes Clovis it doesn't matter that she votes Kent either way.]]

download20210803230712.png "Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. This is really difficult. I don't want to think there are four lovers and they're all already exposed to the killers, but it really looks that way! And Kent was way more suspicious than anyone else. Now I don't have anyone I'm sure is bad! And I hate voting for someone who might not be bad!"

download20210803230848.png "I think we should sacrifice someone, even if we really don't want to get it wrong! Because most of us don't have powers, we're way better off trying to get lucky by choosing one of the quiet people than not choosing anyone! I just don't know who's most likely..."

download20210803232023.png "I think I have to vote for Porygon just because Ebony chose them first and it might actually work... But I don't think they're quite as suspicious or unhelpful as Pixie! And maybe you'll all agree with me! So I'm going to try..."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I'm concerned slightly because if we have four lovers and get rid of Sind who is town I will feel slightly sad. But I naturally have the highest reason to gamble they may have made a misgambit??
]]

Top Bottom