• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Intro Thread

Slix

Youngster
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, I remember you! I think you were on TCoDf at least briefly a long time ago, yeah? Good to see you're still around and taking care of Poliwager.

I'm tickled that you found us through Marginalia. I've gone looking for other fansites there, too! I really ought to start a thread for web design/fansite running here; there are a few people with that hobby knocking around.

In any case, if there's any kind of fanfiction in particular that you like to read, let me know and I can rec you some from what we have here. One way or another, welcome to Thousand Roads!
I think I might have been on TCoDf at one point! If not, I was definitely on the guestbook a bunch back in the day. Thanks for the kind words!

Yeah, it's a pretty neat search engine, and I've found a few hidden gems so far while digging through it.

I'll let you know! :D

OurHomeIsHope

Youngster
Hey there! OurHomeIsHope is a mouthful, so you're free to call me whatever you'd like!

I've been a fan of Pokemon for my whole life, and I've been following fanfictions for a few years now. As of writing this, I'm pretty pumped up just because of the fact that I've already seen multiple authors whose stories played a part in sparking my ambition in the first place!

As of now, I'm working on my first story, and my most recent chapter makes me feel pretty optimistic about its direction! Pokemon Mystery Dungeon has always been my favorite collection of games; while my story isn't about PMD, I definitely see myself making one in the foreseeable future!

But enough about me, let's get real for a second. One of two things happens to most fanfiction authors: They either break down mentally or quit their stories entirely, and both are a pretty sad sight. OurHomeIsHope isn't just a name, it's a mission statement; hope is all we need in life! Pull up a chair, cause we're cranking the vibes up to eleven till we drop! We've got nothing but smooth sailing and good times for miles!

Negrek

Abscission Ascendant
Staff
Welcome to the forums! Love the energy in your post here--taking on a long chaptered fic is a big endeavor, but I'm glad you're determined to stick it out for the long haul. Good luck with your story, and feel free to give a shout if you do end up getting stuck or just want to talk through your progress. Happy to have you!

Welcome again, and I hope you enjoy your time on Thousand Roads!

Top Bottom