• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Intro Thread

Slix

Youngster
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, I remember you! I think you were on TCoDf at least briefly a long time ago, yeah? Good to see you're still around and taking care of Poliwager.

I'm tickled that you found us through Marginalia. I've gone looking for other fansites there, too! I really ought to start a thread for web design/fansite running here; there are a few people with that hobby knocking around.

In any case, if there's any kind of fanfiction in particular that you like to read, let me know and I can rec you some from what we have here. One way or another, welcome to Thousand Roads!
I think I might have been on TCoDf at one point! If not, I was definitely on the guestbook a bunch back in the day. Thanks for the kind words!

Yeah, it's a pretty neat search engine, and I've found a few hidden gems so far while digging through it.

I'll let you know! :D

Top Bottom