• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Fall 2020 Mafia - Game Thread

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
I did but I guess I overestimated the amount of time I had. I also didn't really understand what I doing and I was trying to figure out the game thread.
I guess it is my own fault though and I don't blame anyone for being sus of me.
I guess this just teaches me for if I ever do something like this again

If you saw the warning, you would have gone to your DMs. If you went to your DMs, that probably would have marked you as "In Conversation", even if you didn't send anything.

In the future, if you are a doctor, you can literally just protect anyone and you won't hurt anything. You may protect a mafia, but we apparently don't have a vig (unless it's Fuse). But if you're a doctor and will protect someone tonight, I'm going to be making a list of scumreads for both if DW flips mafia or guilty. Depending on if they on, choose an innocent person on the appropriate list.

DawningWinds

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. hawlucha
But if you're a doctor and will protect someone tonight, I'm going to be making a list of scumreads for both if DW flips mafia or guilty.
I'm flattered by the fact that you'll be making two separate lists, completely centered around my alignment, but it seems like you're not quite considering all the possibilities. Yes I know this was I mistake but I had to.

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
Depending on if they on, choose an innocent person on the appropriate list.

"Depending on how they flip"

actually i think that is because i got the dm via my gmail account and I didn't check my inbox for pings

But apparently, it's still a mystery.

DawningWinds

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. hawlucha
Also. Equitia isn't the authiority on your reads, Waffle. Feel free to consider his, but make your own decisions for who you think is what alignment.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
I will tell you all, in full honesty, that revealing my role will not clear anyone. At all. I may not know mafia as well as some of you, but even a brainlet like me can take a look at their role and realize that, "Everyone knowing this is less useful than no one knowing it."

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
I'm flattered by the fact that you'll be making two separate lists, completely centered around my alignment, but it seems like you're not quite considering all the possibilities. Yes I know this was I mistake but I had to.

It looks like you're getting lynched tonight so... Are you suggesting something I'm not getting?

Waffle

Bug Catcher
Pronouns
she/her
If you saw the warning, you would have gone to your DMs. If you went to your DMs, that probably would have marked you as "In Conversation", even if you didn't send anything.

In the future, if you are a doctor, you can literally just protect anyone and you won't hurt anything. You may protect a mafia, but we apparently don't have a vig (unless it's Fuse). But if you're a doctor and will protect someone tonight, I'm going to be making a list of scumreads for both if DW flips mafia or guilty. Depending on if they on, choose an innocent person on the appropriate list.
oh okay, thanks for the tip

DawningWinds

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. hawlucha
It looks like you're getting lynched tonight so... Are you suggesting something I'm not getting?
You said if I flip "Mafia or guilty", completely discounting any possibility of me being innocent. I know this was a mistake, as I said, but it's the sort of joke I felt inclined to make.

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
Also. Equitia isn't the authiority on your reads, Waffle. Feel free to consider his, but make your own decisions for who you think is what alignment.

Of course make your own reads if you will, Waffle. But if you're not, consider that even DW thinks I'm innocent.

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
You said if I flip "Mafia or guilty", completely discounting any possibility of me being innocent. I know this was a mistake, as I said, but it's the sort of joke I felt inclined to make.

Oh, typo.

Waffle

Bug Catcher
Pronouns
she/her
I will tell you all, in full honesty, that revealing my role will not clear anyone. At all. I may not know mafia as well as some of you, but even a brainlet like me can take a look at their role and realize that, "Everyone knowing this is less useful than no one knowing it."
I know how you feel, because that was is how I felt about revealing at first, but it just seems strange because everyone else has

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Everyone knowing everything is more a detriment to Town than a benefit. It helped in the moment, but now the mafia knows everyone elses roles. Assuming no one's lied, which it looks like no one has? Maybe? I dunno. Anything that a townie can keep hidden from the Mafia is a benefit to the Town. Whether that makes me sus, or gets me targeted by the mafia themselves, that's better than letting them know what my cards are.

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
Fusion. If no one has lied that would me you'd have to be the killer, bc you're the only one that hasn't claimed.

Waffle

Bug Catcher
Pronouns
she/her
Everyone knowing everything is more a detriment to Town than a benefit. It helped in the moment, but now the mafia knows everyone elses roles. Assuming no one's lied, which it looks like no one has? Maybe? I dunno. Anything that a townie can keep hidden from the Mafia is a benefit to the Town. Whether that makes me sus, or gets me targeted by the mafia themselves, that's better than letting them know what my cards are.
I guess you're right. Its like the wild card the mafia can't prepare for

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
Anything that a townie can keep hidden from the Mafia is a benefit to the Town.

No. No, sometimes the town needs information. The town is all asking you for information. Please give it.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
It was a calculated risk, having my sus meter turn from 5 to like 8 so soon to the end of the day, but I will simply repeat myself and say this is fine. It's not what I wanted things to turn out, but it is in fact how I assumed it would be.

I will continue to hold my claim that my role being hidden is a benefit to town.

Top Bottom