• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Fall 2020 Mafia - Game Thread

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
For the record I really don't want to vote Fuse. A good chance scummy, but deal with him later.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
If I could properly articulate the inner machinations of my mind, I would. But simply put, the way I see it, my role is at it's best when no one but me knows what it is.

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
For the record I might change my vote back to DW at EoD, but if Voting Fuse puts pressure on him to roleclaim it's worth it

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
Because once again, we have no clue what role Del had. Del could have been a bus. Could have been a cop. Could have been anything. She could have been adamant about Tanuki because she got a redcheck on him. But we'll never know because she never claimed. And I'm begging you to not let the same thing happen if you're innocent, Fuse.

Starlight Aurate

Ad Jesum per Mariam | pfp by kintsugi
Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
Is there some role that wins if they get lynched out? @Fusion, what the hell. If you're innocent, you stand a good chance of getting mislynched and costing the town a day, maybe more. If you're innocent, claim.

But seriously is there a role that wins if they die?

DawningWinds

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. hawlucha
Is there some role that wins if they get lynched out? @Fusion, what the hell. If you're innocent, you stand a good chance of getting mislynched and costing the town a day, maybe more. If you're innocent, claim.

Jester. And for the more general question, also Unjester (get nightkilled).

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile

There are, but none included on starlight's list. So it's possible, but unlikely.

SparklingEspeon

Back on Her Bullshit
Staff
a Terrace of Indeterminate Location in Snowbelle
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. fennekin
  3. zoroark
At this point, I can't see a good reason for this except Fuse wanting to be lynched. Unless he really is on the level and just being stubborn, but that's not a good decision for anyone - if you're mafia, you're proobably getting killed and found. If you're town, there is literally no benefit to keeping your role under wraps anymore.

Waffle

Bug Catcher
Pronouns
she/her
I think it's weird that fusion is so adamant at keeping his abitily secret even though he knows we want to vote him off. I don't think this would be smart if he was mafia, but he could also just be bluffing so
unvote Dawningwinds
vote Fusion

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
In summation for the day, me and DW both claim to be townie roleblockers, this starts a forest fire until Fusion leaps forth to declare he is not going to be helpful in order to get a crosshair on his own head, two people are healers probably, it's within the realm of possibility the mafia just forgot to or didn't want to kill someone last night, and me and Equitia are engaged. Save the Date, and be sure to RSVP~

Top Bottom