• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Fall 2020 Mafia - Game Thread

Waffle

Bug Catcher
Pronouns
she/her
I've been looking a the roles using the guide starlight posted so I know what y'all are talking about so I guess I should also clarify, that I can defend someone every night, not just once, so I guess that makes me doctor.

DawningWinds

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. hawlucha
Don’t get me wrong, Waffle the healer who won’t heal is setting off my sus meter, but she can’t be bus driver.
Hypothetically, yes she can. Tanuki's theory that she switched you into the kill doesn't work, but if she were a Bus Driver, that reopens the possibility that you or Equitia got switched with the killer.

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
Maybe there just isn't a mafia. This is all one big, elaborate prank by Starlight where we're all in a game with immensely suspicious roles in a perfectly normal town. It's a character piece on the dismantling of society under fascism.

DawningWinds

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. hawlucha
Maybe there just isn't a mafia. This is all one big, elaborate prank by Starlight where we're all in a game with immensely suspicious roles in a perfectly normal town. It's a character piece on the dismantling of society under fascism.
Would complete my collection of games I've played where everyone is the same alignment.

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
Okay, I've gone through the thread since Starlight last reported and tried to tally up the votes. I think this is it, but tell me if I'm wrong:

5 Dawning Winds: Shiny Phantump, Fusion, Tanuki, Equitia, Waffle

2 Tanuki: DawningWinds, Persephone

2 No vote: SparklingEspeon, windskull,

Waffle

Bug Catcher
Pronouns
she/her
Okay, but I don’t buy the idea that you were like “Oh I can save anyone else from being killed with no cost to myself, but you know what, I’m not in the mood.”

I meant to use it N1 but I ran out of time. I was checking the game thread one morning and it seeing it say that night 1 was over at like 4 am, and I wasn't available earlier because I was busy with school stuff.

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
I meant to use it N1 but I ran out of time. I was checking the game thread one morning and it seeing it say that night 1 was over at like 4 am, and I wasn't available earlier because I was busy with school stuff.

Didn't you get a warning?

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
Okay, I've gone through the thread since Starlight last reported and tried to tally up the votes. I think this is it, but tell me if I'm wrong:

5 Dawning Winds: Shiny Phantump, Fusion, Tanuki, Equitia, Waffle

2 Tanuki: DawningWinds, Persephone

2 No vote: SparklingEspeon, windskull,
I'm also on DW right now but tbh I'm thinking about switching to Fuse. Call me paranoid but it's really rubbing me the wrong way that he's refusing to reveal his role. Especially when doing so could clear someone, depending on what the role is. Again, we still don't have a clue how the kill was blocked.

Waffle

Bug Catcher
Pronouns
she/her
Didn't you get a warning?
I did but I guess I overestimated the amount of time I had. I also didn't really understand what I doing and I was trying to figure out the game thread.
I guess it is my own fault though and I don't blame anyone for being sus of me.
I guess this just teaches me for if I ever do something like this again

DawningWinds

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. hawlucha
Dawning Winds
There's no space.

I'm also on DW right now but tbh I'm thinking about switching to Fuse. Call me paranoid but it's really rubbing me the wrong way that he's refusing to reveal his role. Especially when doing so could clear someone, depending on what the role is. Again, we still don't have a clue how the kill was blocked.
This makes sense- he's been told that it would be the best thing for him to do at this point to claim his role, I also find it odd that he still hasn't.

Waffle

Bug Catcher
Pronouns
she/her
actually i think that is because i got the dm via my gmail account and I didn't check my inbox for pings

Top Bottom