• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Fall 2020 Mafia - Game Thread

DawningWinds

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. hawlucha
If Waffle isn't lying and Fuse didn't do anything, then Phantump should be red. Because the nightkill was blocked somehow. If you're innocent, you should assume it was you.
Hm, you're probably right, I'm running on seven hours of sleep.

Pretend Phantump is Tanuki-Waffle colored.

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
So... three healers? Really? I do not think there are two doctors and a seraph night. That, like, they could just perpetually keep themselves alive if there are three mafia still alive, and at that point, there has to be at least one mafia dead. That's just not balanced.

Who's the second doctor, right now our claims are:

windskull (Shimmer) - watcher
DawningWinds (Iona) - roleblocker
Persephone (Kekoa) - oracle
Equitia (Ashwood) - specific kind of tracker
Fusion (Koraza) - ???
Waffle (Luna) - Seraph/inactive doctor
DeliriousAbsol (Enigma) - ded
Tanuki (Desper) - Roleblocker
Shiny Phantump (Salac) - Bulletproof
SparklingEspeon (Detective Looker) - Seraph Knight

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
Who's the second doctor, right now our claims are:

windskull (Shimmer) - watcher
DawningWinds (Iona) - roleblocker
Persephone (Kekoa) - oracle
Equitia (Ashwood) - specific kind of tracker
Fusion (Koraza) - ???
Waffle (Luna) - Seraph/inactive doctor
DeliriousAbsol (Enigma) - ded
Tanuki (Desper) - Roleblocker
Shiny Phantump (Salac) - Bulletproof
SparklingEspeon (Detective Looker) - Seraph Knight
I don't know how, but for some reason I thought Windskull claimed watcher. I really don't know how I mixed that up.

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
I don't know how, but for some reason I thought Windskull claimed watcher. I really don't know how I mixed that up.

You mean you thought she claimed 'healer' or...

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Try as you might, my lips are sealed. My role and ability will be sealed shut until the prophesized time. Which is whenever I wanna reveal it. Could be never. Could be tomorrow. Maybe I already did. I didn't, and it would be scummy to have you all go through all my posts to check.

I repeat, I did not hint at my role at all.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Also... Okay, I have no idea what to make of Waffle’s doctor claim. At first, I was quite annoyed that the obvious explanation to the no-kill quandary was right in front of me, refusing to claim while I tore through wiki pages looking for an explanation.

But you didn’t guard anyone?!?!?

At this point, I feel like my brain is going to turn to mush and trickle out my bloody ears. What in the actual fuck is happening in this madhouse. I don’t know what to say other than I’m now suspicious of Waffle.

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
Still, I don't really buy two healers. I trust Espy more than Waffle considering Equitia's detectiving. It's still only a slim margin, though.

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
  9. manectric
Try as you might, my lips are sealed. My role and ability will be sealed shut until the prophesized time. Which is whenever I wanna reveal it. Could be never. Could be tomorrow. Maybe I already did. I didn't, and it would be scummy to have you all go through all my posts to check.

I repeat, I did not hint at my role at all.
At this point not revealing it is hurting the town more than it's helping, I think. You say that keeping it quiet does more harm to the mafia than the town, but I'd argue otherwise. You're the only unrevealed role at this point. If you don't reveal, the mafia could kill you off and then we'd never know what you were. Like we have with Del right now. We have no clue what kind of stuff del had to say because del is dead.

And at this point, it just feels like you're mafia who didn't bother to come up with a fake claim and like you're just stalling for time.

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
Okay, here's my guess. I think Waffle is lying about being healer, and is either the mafia's bus driver or doesn't want the mafia to know they're a bus driver.

Waffle

Bug Catcher
Pronouns
she/her
Yes, and DID YOU HAVE A WAY TO BLOCK THE NIGHTKILL?

Okay, Espeon and Waffle have counterclaimed. I'm more likely to believe Espeon, though. You see, when I was on TR during N1, I specifically looked to see if any of the inactives were online viewing the thread. I happened to catch Waffle "In Conversation" with someone a little after Starlight sent a reminder to send in night actions. They're new to the forum, so who else would they be talking with?(PS, is that against Mafia etiquette? Idk, but I saw it, soooo)
um I don't know when that happened, but I just made an account on this site for the mafia game. I was most likely trying to navigate the site, trying to find the game threat, or I pressed on the account of someone who tagged me by accident. Just wanted to let you know so you don't use false evidence.

DawningWinds

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. hawlucha
(PS, is that against Mafia etiquette? Idk, but I saw it, soooo)
It honestly depends on where you play. Regardless, definitely angleshooting. On Smogon, pretty much everyone does that. On Bulba, it's very much frowned upon. Here, no idea. I, personally, am not a fan of it.

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
Why bus driver specifically?
I'm trying desperately to understand how no one died last night if no one was healed and bus driver makes sense even though it makes me scream. If Phan is bulletproof, Waffle switched Phan into the shot and thus didn't kill.

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
I'm trying desperately to understand how no one died last night if no one was healed and bus driver makes sense even though it makes me scream. If Phan is bulletproof, Waffle switched Phan into the shot and thus didn't kill.

But Phan wasn't informed that they were shot.

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
If I got switched into the shot, would it not still consume my use of Mastery of Life?
But Phan wasn't informed that they were shot.
Okay, eyup. Probably. I forgot to take my meds this morning, and I'm having trouble staying focused. Sorry. I'm really struggling to keep up and I keep mixing all the timelines, theories, strategies in my head until I don't know what's anything. I might need to take a bit of a break for today. I'm not really able to help right now. I took my morning meds late, so hopefully they'll kick in before the day's over.

Top Bottom